Lawyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to our hotel, and this time we retired to Kerri's room. I removed my jacket, tie, shirt, socks, and shoes, and then pulled the covers back and lay back and relaxed on the bed watching a strange Tuesday night college football game between a couple of Ohio teams -- Bowling Green and Toledo, while Kerri prepared herself in the bathroom. It took her a lot longer than it should have, it seemed to me -- at least an hour -- but when she emerged, I quickly decided that it didn't matter. Good things come to those who wait!

First, she had piled her beautiful brown hair into a stylish up-do that allowed a few strands of it to fall around her gorgeous face. Then, she wore a long pearl necklace dangling from her neck, and matching dangling pearl earrings. Both, I believe, were new. But it was her lingerie that really caught my attention.

She was wearing a sheer lace teddy that like her corset from the night before was cupless, but in addition, was crotchless as well. It was tied around her back with two spaghetti-thin straps, one that stretched around her waist, and the other that ran across the middle of her back below the level of her exposed breasts. And the front had the same tiny straps, one encircling her neck, and a second that stretched across her upper chest while both connected to a thin strip of the sheer lace teddy that separated her magnificent pierced tits.

As she shimmied her way toward me, her outfit left absolutely nothing to the imagination. It was all there -- her huge breasts with their dark, wide areolas, and the shiny, silver studs that framed her erect, pointed nipples, and her dark, full bush, trimmed so meticulously above her sexy exposed pussy. In her hand, I notice that she carried a small bottle of something and a hand towel. When she climbed sexily onto the bed, I realized she had a bottle of lube!

"Do you like what you see?" she purred, as she crawled closer to me.

"Oh, yeah," I said without hesitation.

"Then, I want you to do something for me, Steve."

"What's that, Kerri?"

"I want you to fuck my ass. I've never had a cock in my ass before!"

I was a little taken aback, but certainly intrigued. "I'm curious," I said inquisitively. "What makes you want to try anal now, Kerri?"

"Last night! When you played with my ass last night, I got so turned on! When you started licking it, that was really nice, but I couldn't believe how good it felt when you stuck your finger inside me! I don't know what it was, but it tripped some kind of trigger in me, and I have the sneaking suspicion that I might really like going further. Besides, today was a big really deal for me. I want to celebrate our success." She paused for awhile, and I could tell she was thinking about something. When I didn't say anything, she spoke again, "Have you done it before?"

"Yes."

"Very often?"

"A few times."

"How many?"

"Jesus, Kerri, I don't know! Often enough to know what to do and what not to do, I guess!"

"That's what I thought. I've been doing a little research on the topic myself. I'm curious what you think makes it the most pleasurable?"

"This is kind of a scientific discussion for something that should be a really passionate act, but in some ways, it's good that you brought it up, because in my opinion nothing can ruin things between two people faster than badly executed anal sex." I'll be the first to admit, it wasn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

"So okay, I'll tell you what I think are the three most important things -- and if I am going to do this with you, I would suggest that we make sure we do all three, or this isn't going to be fun for either one of us. I see you've already taken care of one of the three -- you brought the lube. That's really important; we'll need a lot lube, and you shouldn't be shy about using it. But if we don't do the two other things, I don't think we should try this tonight." I looked at her really seriously. I knew she wanted it now, but I wanted to do it right.

"What are the other two things?"

"Well, the first one is the one I'm not sure you're going to like, but trust me, it's really important. You should give yourself an enema. It makes the whole experience so much more hygienic and pleasant. There are a few products on the market that make it pretty easy, from what I've been told, and if you use one of them an hour or so before you start, it works really well." She was staring really intently at me while I was talking, but I could see a tiny smile creeping into the corners of her mouth. Then, suddenly without saying anything, she got up from the bed and went into the bathroom again.

She emerged about five seconds later. "You mean a product like this?" She held up a box of Fleet, and I smiled in amazement.

"Baby, how did you know about that? Did you already use it? Is that what you were doing in the bathroom all this time?"

She smiled and nodded her head. "That's what I was researching this morning! I picked it and the lube up when we went to the pharmacy before we went out to eat! I'm clean as a whistle!" she said smiling. Then, she crawled back up onto the bed. It certainly was a nice surprise, and I was getting hard now just thinking about where this evening was headed. "So what's the third thing?" she asked timidly.

I beckoned her forward to kiss her sexy face and to start feeling up that magnificent body. When she crawled on top of me and leaned down to kiss me, I said, "The only other thing is to take your time and to use a lot of lube, and its my job to really get you aroused, and then lube you up to prepare you for my size. It's bigger than you think, and it can hurt you if I penetrate you before I've stretched you out with my fingers."

"Baby, I can't believe it, but you are ready for this, and I think you're really going to like it! Women have told me they have completely different kinds of orgasms from anal sex." Then, I kissed her pouty lips and cupped my hands over her big, round tits.

I lifted her off me and lay her down on the bed. Then, I began to kiss her sensually all over her face, neck, and shoulders, paying special attention to the nape of her neck. All the while, I was caressing her areolas with both of my hands, and occasionally rubbing her nipples between my fingers. I noticed that if I squeezed them and pushed them against the smooth surface of those silver studs, Kerri would groan erotically, and so I continued to pinch them gently.

I kissed my way down her neck to those incredible tits. I just couldn't get enough of them. I took turns taking each of her dark knobs in my mouth, suckling them between my lips, as my right hand wandered down her sheer teddy until it ended in the sensual u-shaped cutout that framed her bush, pussy, and asshole. As soon as my fingers moved past that sheer fabric, I felt them slide through her soft, thick bush, until it too gave way to the smooth, waxed area above her vulva, and then to her long, slender clit hood.

I ran a single finger down that sensitive neckline, across that stud and its little silver barbells, until I felt her tiny, smooth nub emerge from the end of it, rubbing itself against the silver ball that was positioned at the bottom inside her clit hood. As my fingertip slid gently across that engorged nub, I felt Kerri's whole body shudder. Then, my finger found her wet sex, and I slipped it in between the slippery folds of her of lips, releasing a flood of arousal from her leaking gash, another sensual moan from deep inside her, as her body began to writhe and shudder.

Then, I kissed my way from her excited nipples, down the middle of that sheer, sexy teddy, until I reached the showpieces inside that u-shaped cutout -- her wet pussy and tight asshole. I dallied for only a few moments on her kitty, kissing all around it -- her lush, trim mound, cloaked in thick tuffs of pubic hair; down and around those puffy outer lips; up her wet, slender, pink labia minora, to her hard, clitoral button, which was now fully engorged, so much so that it could not be hidden by its long, slim hood. I licked around her clit, and twice I lashed it with the very tip of my tongue, and Kerri cried out in ecstasy, "Oh my god, you're going to make me cum if you keep doing that!" But I was only teasing; I had another destination on my itinerary.

So, I slid my narrow tongue back down her spreading pussy to the tender, nether region of her perineum. I circled my tongue around its smooth surface, until it traveled further south to her tight, little, puckered hole. As I had done the previous night, first I just licked around it, adding copious amounts of saliva to its slick, sensitive tissue, but soon I made a pointed spear out of my tongue, and began to frantically tongue fuck her with it, and Kerry began to lose control, tossing her head, crowned by that stylish up-do back and forth on the mattress, screaming sensually, "Fuck, fuck, oh fuck, please, please, please...." She never finished her thought, and I figured that I had better back off. I wanted to make her cum with my cock in her ass, and now I needed to prepare her for that conclusion.

So I crawled from between her legs, and lay down next to her again. I was lying behind her now. With my left hand wrapped underneath her, I continued to caress and squeeze her tits, while my right hand went back to her honey pot, and I began to dip, not one, but two fingers inside her. But now, I removed those dripping digits from her and reached down an inch further to find her puckered asshole again. At first, I just kept rubbing her juices around her backdoor, adding more and more of her natural lubrication to my saliva that had already drenched her anal opening.

But now as I reached for the lube that she'd brought and squeezed some onto my fingers, I felt her hand reach inside my pants, grasping my thickening member in her fist. She began stroking me with her hand while I worked her ass.

I brought the slippery liquid to it, and slowly, gently, I pushed my index finger against her starfish. It resisted at first, but soon it gave way so that just the tip of my finger was inside her. Kerry moaned again loudly. "Oh Jesus, that feels good!" But I needed to go deeper. "I'm going push deeper into you, baby. If it hurts at all, you have to tell me. This should not hurt; it should feel good, so you tell me if it doesn't. Do you promise?"

"I promise."

I kept pushing slowly until I had my joint inside her, and then even more slowly I kept going until my knuckle was pushing against her tight sphincter. I could feel Kerri tense up as soon as I was all the way in. I held steady until I could feel her relax a bit. Then, just as slowly I pulled my finger from her, and as I did, I felt a warming sensation.

Then, when I squeezed more lube onto my finger, I realized that Kerri had bought the warming type of lubricant, and when I looked at the label, I realized it was Astroglide, a product I always associated specifically with anal sex. It seemed to be working wonders on Kerri.

I went back to her ass again, and again I inserted just my index finger, and this time what with the lubrication and Kerri's more relaxed state, I slid right in, as slowly as before, but with no resistance. I withdrew again, this time more quickly, and Kerri moaned again as my finger exited. But she continued stroking me and had now unbuckled my belt, and pulled my pants around my knees.

Now I squeezed more lube onto both my index and my middle finger, and then I brought them to Kerri's slippery opening again. I had to go really slowly inserting both fingers into her slick anal cavity, but when I did, she began moaning loudly and writhing against my hand. "Are you okay, baby? Am I going slowly enough for you?" I asked.

"Oh Steve," she was almost whimpering now. "It feels so fucking good! I can hardly wait. I want your cock inside me! I know your cock is gonna make me cum really hard!" I had two fingers all the way inside her now, and I was about to add a third, but I knew Kerri was going to be disappointed when I withdrew my fingers from her again to add more lube. Besides, I wanted her to take me in her mouth, so I would be good and hard when she was ready for my cock. So now was the time for a strategic repositioning.

"Baby, I don't want to pull my fingers out of you. I know you like the feel of them inside you, but I need you to take me in your mouth, to make me really hard before I enter you, and if I sit up, and then climb on top of you, I can put myself in your mouth without removing my fingers, okay? First, just pull my pants and shorts off me." She smiled and then slid them the rest of way down my legs, and off, and threw them over the chair next to the bed.

"You know I love to suck your fat cock, Steve, just bring it to my mouth, baby." But first I sat up and then moved the lube container and towel to the bottom of the bed where I could reach them. Then, I threw my leg over Kerri's shoulders, and brought my half erect cock to her mouth. Then, I stretched out over her slender torso, until my face was between her legs.

Using my left hand, I squeezed more of the slick lube onto my fingers, and then withdrawing my index and middle finger an inch or so from Kerri's tight ass, I added my ring finger to the mix, and slowly I slid all three deeper into her. She let out a loud gasp. "Are you okay, Kerri, is that too much?"

"No, no, you're filling me up, baby; it feels unbelievable!" So, I added more and more of the lube to those three fingers, and now I began sawing them easily back and forth inside her, and as I did, I dropped my mouth on to her effervescent pussy, and wrapped my lips around her silver metal clit piercing!

At the same time, Kerri was working my thickening member with her mouth, and now she was taking me deeper, and I could feel my glans entering her snug throat. We were both getting really excited, and as my cock plunged past her uvula and into her gullet, I could feel Kerri's deep, guttural groans vibrate around my now fully erect dick. It was an amazing sensation. At the same time, my fingers were sliding effortlessly back and forth in her tight anus, while I ran my tongue from her clit, back and forth over her pussy that was now fully in bloom.

It was clear to me -- her backdoor was ready for fucking. So, I pulled my mouth from her syrupy pussy lips, gave one last flick of my tongue to her pierced clit hood, and announced, "Kerri, are you ready for me to enter your ass?"

"Oh god, yes! I know I'm going to cum right away! I'm so turned on right now!"

"Okay, here's what I want you to do -- I'm going to climb off of you and lay back on the bed, and I want you to straddle me facing away from me. Bend your knees so that you can lower yourself onto me, and I'll support you with my arms and my legs. You don't need to use your arms to support yourself at all; you're going to need your hands."

"Now, this is important. You go at your own pace, at least at first. You can slide up and down on me, and you can take me as deeply as you want. Or if you don't want anything more than just the head inside you, that's fine. But, the whole time, I want you to finger your pussy and your clit, because not only is that going to relax you so you can acclimate to my cock, but it might allow you to have two kinds of orgasms -- a clitoral one and anal one. Okay?"

"Oh my god, I think you could make me cum just talking about it!" she said excitedly.

So, I withdrew my fingers from her ass, and wiped them on the towel. Then I lay back on the bed, and I held my stiff prick in my hand, adding another dollop of Astroglide to my mushroom-shaped knob.

Kerri straddled me and brought her ass to my erection, and when her tight little hole reached that engorged cock head, I placed my distended glans at the slippery entrance, and slowly, agonizingly slowly, she lowered herself onto me. I held her by her hips, and I knew that the critical moment was when my cockhead fully penetrated her virgin sphincter. I made sure she continued to move really slowly. For a few brief moments I met resistance, but when my bulbous head popped through her tight muscle, she let out the longest and most sensual groan I think I've ever heard, "Oooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

I held her there for a moment, just letting her adjust as I stretched her tight anal opening with just my glans, and I could feel her fingering her pussy while she balanced atop my fat prick. "I want to try to take more of it, baby," she said tentatively, "I'm getting used to it now, but my god it's so big!" Then, she slid down another half inch, and released another extended sensual groan, "Oooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

I held her again, but this time for only for a few seconds, and now Kerri dropped herself another inch, and again another scream of pleasure escaped her, "Oooooaaaaahhhhh!" Now she'd been penetrated by the thickest part of my shaft, and after I held her there for a few more seconds, I knew she would be able to take all of the rest of it.

Again, Kerri dropped herself another inch down my length, and she was still feverishly fingering her pussy as she did. Now she had about half of my eight inch cock inside her, and I could tell that this was a sensation that she was beginning to really enjoy. She dropped another inch, "Oooaaahhh!" and another, "Ooaahh!" and now I could feel her breathing and her heart pounding faster and faster, and I knew that the moment I started moving inside her, I would make her cum hard, really hard.

And finally, she just let herself go, sliding down the remainder of my length, until the base of my penis reached her anal opening, "Oh my fucking god! You're all the way in! Oh my god! Oh my god! Your cock is so fucking big! I can't believe I took it all!" I don't know if I can move now!" she said with apprehension.

But move she did. After about 30 seconds, she began pushing off the bed with her feet, and she lifted herself about three quarters of the way up my engorged pole, and then in one fell swoop she slid back down, "Ooooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" And then she slid back up and dropped herself again, this time taking almost my entire length, "Ooooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Back up again she rose, and this time she dropped herself all the way to my haunches, making a loud slapping sound when her fine ass made contact with my overheated flesh, "Ooooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" She held herself there again for about 30 seconds, and then began pleading with me, "Oh, Steve," she whimpered, "I want you to start fucking me now! Fuck me with your monster cock! I'm going to cum the second you start moving inside me!"

So I started to push my hips into her, slowly at first, and building my pace until I knew she was over the edge. Soon, she was screaming uncontrollably, unable to form words, unable even to express any emotion other than pure, unadulterated pleasure, "ugh... ah... oh... ugh... ohma... ugh... ohma... ah... oh... ohma... ah... ugh... uugghh... uuuggghhh... uuuugggghhhh... uuuuuggggghhhhh!" She kept screaming, and I could feel her ass pulsing around my erection, clenching and unclenching, as an unending orgasm rolled through her.

Though she continued to touch herself, she had lost all physical control. The only way she remained atop me was because on my up strokes, she was impaled on my spike, and when I withdrew most of the way, I was holding her tightly around her hips, supporting her weight with both my arms and my legs. Otherwise, I think she would have just fallen onto the bed and then to the floor. Her orgasm didn't seem to be dissipating in the least, and once I entered her ass, Kerri's erotic and sensual moaning and groaning continued unabated for the next ten minutes.

Because of the cumulative effect of the lube, Kerri's pussy juices, and my saliva, I was sliding so effortlessly in and out of her that along with the sensation that her spasming ass was having on my throbbing cock, I knew I too was close.

1...345678