Lethal Weapon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure didn't, I thought. . . hell I don't know what I thought, n' I-'s kinda yearnin' fer him ta come around-n' fuck me, ya know. . . Damn it that sucks!!" Amanda replied.

"Did you know, that as soon as I started working the night shift, way back in 1990, that Roger started coming over to my house and and fucking Trish while I was at work? I'm talking several times a week, at least. That's probably why Trish quit coming around, she didn't want to share him, he was most likely coming over here to see you on the nights I wasn't working."

"Na, I didn't know that either. . . why'd ya put up with it fer? I can't picture y'all lettin' that happen."

"I didn't find out about it until a couple of days ago, I just came over here to get your side of the story, and to find out why they started seeing each other again," Martin explained.

"Wow, I'm sorry Marty. Ya' know ya could get back at her. . . A little revenge fuck, ya' know. I'd be willin' ta. . ."

"No, I can't," said Martin, he'd heard enough, "I'd better get going."

He finished off his Pepsi and got up to leave, taking the chair with, to put back on the porch.

"Here, Marty we save them there cans, I'll take yer empty can," she said, as she reached out her hand. "It 's nice ta see ya' agin. . . thanks for lettin' me know about ol' Roger. Maybe I can tell Michael an' he'll stick around a little more now."

"You think he knows that Roger's dead?"

"I don't know if he does-'r not, but it does seem like he's been stayin' around a little more here lately. . ." She scratched her head and put her finger on her chin, "But I ain't seen-'im in a couple a weeks, wonder what that's all about. .? Oh, an' the offer's still on. . . anytime ya' want'n a little sompthin' on the side, y'all know where I'm at. . . see ya' later Marty," Amanda cooed.

"Take care, Amanda," Martin said, as he walked down off of the porch and out to his car. He wanted to get out of this neighborhood as quickly as possible.

Martin started the car, put in gear and drove out to the fishing hole, he wanted to at least try and take a few casts, and to kill some time and think. After about ten casts, he stopped, that was all his back could take. He put his rods in the trunk and sat down in the car to think about what he had just discussed with Amanda. He decided that he wasn't going to make love with Trish anymore, it would only keep him attached to her and he was wanting to distance himself.

There had been a lot of good times with Trish, even during the twenty years, while she was sleeping with Roger. . . Did Trish love Roger? Or was she just a size queen, who became addicted to having his big cock all of the time? Had Trish's parents convinced her that she should be with him?

Martin drove home, Trish had been back from shopping for a while and wondered how he had done. He told her that about ten casts was all he could handle, and he just sat and relaxed some more. Seeing her after having the conversation with Amanda, made his heart ache all the more.

Trish tried to initiate sex later that evening, but Martin told her he didn't feel like it. He had too many visuals in his head of what Trish had done with Roger. Over the next several weeks, Martin made excuse after excuse to get out of having sex with Trish.

Martin needed to get samples from his children for DNA testing, and he wondered just exactly how he was going to go about it. Nicholas, who was now twenty, lived across town in an apartment he shared with his girlfriend. While Damon, now nineteen, had just started his second year as a student at Ohio State University, and was living in an off campus apartment with two other students.

One Saturday, Martin went over to Nicholas's (Nick's) apartment. As he sat and visited with his son, he wondered how he was going to get what he actually came for, A DNA sample. His first thought was to get a hair from the brush in the bathroom, but he couldn't distinguish Nick's hair from his girlfriend's, so that wouldn't work.

"Would you like something to drink, Dad?" asked Nick, "Got a fresh pitcher of sweet tea in the kitchen."

"Yeah, that sounds great," said Martin.

While Nick was in getting the tea, Martin looked around the room for anything he could use, then he heard a loud 'thud' and glass breaking in the kitchen.

"Damn it to hell, anyway!!" Nick said, after the noise.

Martin went to investigate,

"What happened?" he asked.

"Oh, I bumped another glass as I was taking one out of the cabinet and it fell," replied Nick, "Ouch!! I need to be more careful!!"

"Now what?"

"I cut my finger on the broken glass. . . let me go to the bathroom and get a bandaid, and then I'll fix our tea," Nick responded, as he left the room.

An idea came to Martin, not that he wanted to see Nick hurt, but this was perfect timing. Martin grabbed a paper towel and wiped up the spots of blood from the counter, folded the towel and placed it inside of the zip lock baggie that he had brought along just for that purpose. After sticking the bag in his pocket and cleaning up the broken glass, he quickly returned to the living room.

After drinking their tea and having a nice visit, Martin left for home, saddened by what he'd just done. The same as Jeffery, Nick was HIS son regardless of who the sperm donor was, but it still ripped his guts out that he might not be his children's biological father. And the thought that Trish had betrayed him for so long.

Jeff was now 29, married, and had two small children of his own. He lived a few miles outside of town on a small ranch. Martin was really proud of Jeff, he had gone through college and had become an electrical engineer. His salary was quite a bit more than what Martin had made when he was still working, and Martin's job was one of the higher paid in the area.

Martin made a trip out to see Jeff and to have a talk with him. Jeff was well aware of who his father was, because his grandma and grandpa Murtaugh had always been a big part of his life.

Martin and Jeff visited for a while and caught up a little, then Martin asked Jeff how his job was going, and how were the kids? The usual banter between father and son. Finally, Martin got around to asking Jeff a few questions,

"Jeff, when you were younger and still lived at home, did you ever notice any odd behavior from your mother?"

"What exactly do you mean by odd behavior?" he replied.

Not wanting to let the 'cat out of the bag' so to speak, Martin was careful what he asked Jeff,

"Oh, I don't know, did she act secretive, or like she was trying to keep things from you?" aksed Martin.

"Well. . . come to think of it, I was under the impression that there was someone there a couple of times when you should have been at work."

"Did you ever see anyone?"

"No, but her bedroom door was always locked at night. . . now that I think about it, it did seem kind of odd. A few times I thought I heard someone talking, but I assumed that I either dreamed it or was imagining things. And I know that a few times when I got up needing her for some reason, she. . . I had to knock on the door, and it always took her a few moments to open it, and she always shut the door rather quickly behind her like she was hiding something."

"Someone maybe?" Martin asked.

"As I got older, and started understanding. . . well, my friends talked a lot. . . you know, hearing, or walking in on their parents when they were having sex. I assumed that I was just confused on the nights that you should have been there, or that you had just stayed home. . . but you were never there in the morning when I got out of bed. . . Was mom having an affair?" Jeff replied.

Martin let out a sigh,

"Yes, I think she was. As much as I don't want to believe it, everything is pointing in that direction."

"Oh God dad, I'm so sorry, do you have any idea who it was?"

"Yes. . . I've had three people now that have told me."

"Who was the no good bastard!!" Jeff asked.

Martin hesitated, he hadn't even planned on bringing up this subject, but it was too late now.

"It. . . It was your father, Roger Murtaugh."

Jeff was stunned, and hurt. His grandparents (Roger's parents) had explained to him about his father and they had even told him, in no uncertain terms, that his father wasn't a very nice person.

"It. . . I . . . I don't know what to say, how could she? How long did it go on?"

"Well, I was told that it started back in 1990, when you were about eight, and it. . . well, it lasted up until he died last year."

"This is so hard to believe, are you absolutely sure?"

"About 99.9%," said Martin, "I have a favor to ask, is there any way possible that I could get somtehing from you to have a DNA test ran."

"What, you don't think that Nick and Damon are his, do you?"

"I have to know for sure."

Martin took the zip lock bag from his pocket and Jeff pulled a few hairs from his head and clipped off a fingernail, putting them both in the bag.

"Just a minute," said Jeff, as he turned and went into the bathroom. He returned a few minutes later with a Q tip and placed it inside of the bag too,

"Just in case, I swabbed as far back into my mouth that the Q tip would reach."

"Thank you Jeff, you know, no matter what happens, all three of you boys are my sons and I love you. Please don't tell anyone that I was here or I told you what I know, especially your mother, can you keep that secret for me?"

"Sure dad," said Jeff, as he hugged Martin, "I'm really sorry."

Martin waited for Damon to come home from school for thanksgiving to get a sample from him. Martin had purchased a thanksgiving greeting card for his parents, and he made sure that Damon was the last to sign, then handing him the envelope, told him to go ahead and lick it to seal it up, because his mouth was too dry. Later he switched envelopes, keeping the one Damon had licked, and giving the card to his parents in the new envelope when everyone gathered for the holiday.

The weekend following Thanksgiving , Trish, her mother, and Jackie made their annual Christmas shopping trip to Columbus. This was usually an all day trip, so Martin used the opportunity to run the DNA samples he had over to Boyette Labs in Cincinnati. He had made an appointment as soon as he was sure the three women were taking their trip. Martin requested that the results of the DNA test be sent to Jeff's house, so that there was no chance of Trish seeing the correspondence.

Earlier in the week, Martin had gone to his doctor and been tested for any stds, since he knew that Roger was a drug user and had been with Amanda, and God only knew who she'd had sex with.

When it came to sex, Martin had given Trish the cold shoulder for months, he hadn't touched her since a few days after she came back from her trip with her mother to see her brother in Indiana. The same week he had talked to Joshua. Trish couldn't understand why, and he had told her that it hurt his back too much. She tried to just give him a blow job, but he told her, "No, I wouldn't feel right if I can't go all the way."

He wondered if she might try to find someone else to fill her needs, but she never did, he kept a close eye on her. Then, he wondered what would of happened if Roger had never died. What would they have done with Martin at home all of the time now, unable to work. Would she still be sneaking around to fuck him?

Two weeks after his trip to Cincinnati, Martin received a call from Jeff, letting him know that a large envelope from Boyette Labs had arrived, and he assumed that it was the results of the tests. Martin told him that he would be by later on to get them.

That afternoon, Martin told Trish that he was going out for a drive to look around his old hunting spots, knowing once again, that she wouldn't be interested in tagging along.

"But you can't hunt anymore with your back, can you?" Trish asked.

"No, but I enjoy being outdoors, it's relaxing," he said.

"Make sure you wear enough clothes that you don't get cold. . . Martin, I love you and I worry about you."

"You sure had a funny way of showing it for twenty years," he thought, as he headed out the front door.

Martin almost dreaded going to see the results of the test, these boys were his, they belonged to him. He didn't want to find out that they weren't his own flesh and blood.

About twenty minutes later, Martin was standing on Jeff's front porch with a big lump in his throat. Jeff opened the door and and invited his dad in, he could tell by the look on Martin's face that he wasn't faring very well,

"How are you doing dad, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I. . . I'm just not sure I want to know the results or not Jeff. . . It's going to destroy me," he said, as a tear slipped down his cheek.

"You don't have to open it dad, I can just throw it away."

"No. . . No, I need to know the truth," Martin said, with a sad look on his face.

Jeff handed him the envelope, Martin pulled out his pocket knife and slipped it inside of the envelope flap, running it along the edge to open it. He folded the knife back up and stuck it back inside of his pocket. The moment of truth was here, he reached inside and pulled out the papers.

Martin's doctor had sent the samples for Martin's std test to this facility and the top sheet was the results of his tests for any stds, Martin held his breath as he read, then with a forced smile, he said,

"Well, I'm cleared of having any venereal diseases."

Then he put the top sheet to the back, took a deep breath and looked down at the paper on top now, and began to read outloud,

"In the case of Jeffery Allen Riggs, samples given DO NOT match said DNA of one Martin Wayne Riggs. No samples given for further paternal comparison. Well, we knew that already, didn't we?" Martin tried to joke.

He put the second sheet on bottom, looked down with his eyes closed, and drew in another deep breath. Opening his eyes and focusing on the beginning of the sentence, Martin started reading outloud again,

"In the case of Nicholas Joseph Riggs, samples given DO NOT . . ." his voice broke, "M-m-m-match said DNA of one Martin. . . Wayne Riggs. No samples given for further. . ."

"Oh no, dad. . . Oh God!" said Jeff.

Martin was openly crying now, Jeff put his arms around him and held him tight to comfort him, "I'm so sorry dad, this is horrible, I can't believe this is happening."

Martin looked up and moved the third sheet to the bottom, and in a broken voice started reading again,

"In the case of Damon Cole Riggs, samples given. . . DO NOT match said DNA of one Martin. . . "

Martin started to fall, Jeff caught him and led him over to the couch. He burst into sobs, this couldn't be, was this all a bad dream? How could someone as sweet and innocent as Trish do this to him. He thought back twenty seven years earlier, he remembered getting finished up early at the lumber yard that day, and how his boss let him leave early.

"Damn it. .! If I would have just stayed at work until five that day!"

"Huh, wh. . . what are you talking about dad?"

"I was just thi. . . thinking outloud. . . it was nothing."

Jeff took the papers from Martin and read the last page to himself, then looked over at Martin and asked in a very somber tone,

"Do you want to hear the rest?"

After a few moments, Martin composed himself and told Jeff to go ahead and read it, he was ready.

"in the combined cases of Jeffery Allen Riggs, Nicholas Joseph Riggs, and Damon Cole Riggs, all three share one common paternal link. No samples were given to determine any maternal links. . . Looks like that bastard Roger is the father of all three of us. . . That no good son of a bitch!!"

"I guess that proves that. . . everything I heard was true," said Martin.

"What are you going to do now dad?"

"I honestly don't know. . . I don't know if I can stay with her. She cheated on me for twenty years for God's sake. . . and if the SOB was still alive, she probably still be fucking him!"

"Do you really think that, Dad?"

"Yes I do, when this is all over, I'll explain it to you. It's too close to Christmas to do anything now, I'll probably wait until after the first of the year, I don't want to spoil the holidays."

"Are you going to be alright dad?"

"Yeah, I kind of expected this since I found out about them several months ago, so it's really not a shock."

"Do you think that mom knew that Nick and Damon were his?"

"I can't answer that, I really don't know. . . I suppose she had to have known that there was a good probability. Since she was carrying on more with him than she ever did me. . ." said Martin, as he looked down at the floor. "There I go thinking outloud again."

"No dad, I don't think she was with him more than you. . . I'm sure that she loved you, she still does, I can see it, but. . ."

"I've got to get home, Jeff," said Martin, as he turned and headed for the door, "Remember, don't let anyone else know about this, not your brothers. . . not even your wife. Things have a way of spiraling out of control. . . I don't want to hurt your mother, I still love her, and I've got a feeling that your grandma Smith had a lot to do with this too. No one else in town needs to know anything about this. I want this to stay inside of the family, OK?"

Jeff gave him another hug before Martin headed for home. Even though it was only a few miles, it was a long, torturous drive for Martin. He'd been pretty sure of the results of the tests, but now that it was confirmed. . . It hurt terribly.

Upon Martin's arrival, Trish could sense that something was wrong,

"You sure weren't gone very long, are you alright?" she said.

He just played it off as being depressed over not being able to deer hunt anymore.

---------

Christmas and New Year's came and went. It was mid January of 2012, Damon's twentieth birthday had passed. Martin was struggling to bring the subject of Roger up once and for all. Everytime he looked at Trish, he felt nothing but love for her. For the life of him, he couldn't see how she had pulled off fucking Roger for all of those years. She had never shown any signs at all that she didn't love him. He had read up extensively on the mental block about sex that Trish had claimed to have suffered from, and he knew that it was a real condition. He had often wondered whether or not she may have been abused as a child.

Finally, in the third week of January, Martin came to the conclusion that it was time to confront Trish about Roger. He called and made an appointment with Jace Ballard, a local divorce attorney, for the next afternoon.

Martin explained everything to the attorney. Mr Ballard told him that he would end up losing half of what he owned, and if Trish decided to fight the divorce, she could tie it up indefinitely and a judge would most likely order marriage counseling. He said that from the way Martin talked, he still loved Trish and urged him to work things out. Martin told him that he would get back with him after he thought more about his options.

That evening, Martin caught Trish totally by surprise when he took her by the hand and led her over to the couch, then started slowly undressing her. He had decided that, he was going to have her one last time. Trish was ecstatic, she couldn't believe that Martin was going to make love to her,

"Let's go into the bedroom, Martin," she whispered.

"I want you right here," he said.

There was no way that he was going to have sex with her in the bed that her and Roger had cuckolded him in for twenty years.

And make love they did, it was like when they were first married, no inhibitions, nothing held back. Only now, Trish swallowed his cum and sucked until he was hard again, then Martin pounded her ass doggie style while she screamed in pleasure. . . They were up very late, and slept on the couch in each other's arms until noon the next day.