Lethal Weapon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff never replied, just gave her a sympathetic look.

"After your father brushed me off, I decided it wouldn't hurt to go out and socialize a little. . . I never had any intention of it going as far as it almost did. I made arrangments to go out to dinner with Dan, he picked me up tonight. . . I don't know why, but. . . even though I had no intention of any romance. . . I wore that silky little blue dress that showed off my body. . . I feel so bad."

Jeff still never gave a response, and Trish looked away for a moment, feeling a little embarrassed. After a few seconds, she looked back in Jeff's direction and continued with her tale,

"We. . . Dan and I went to the restaurant in the Marriott, oh my God Jeff, it was fantastic. . . Anyway, we sat and talked, and I drank some wine. . . it loosened me up enough that. . . I don't know if I should have or not, but I told him that your father and I were having troubles. That's when he really turned on the charm, started trying to seduce me. . . he kept telling me how beautiful I was and kept complimenting me. Jeff, you don't know how much I liked him back when I was in high school, I used to lie in bed at night and dream about having a family with him. . . Back then, he wouldn't give me a second look, and here we were on a date of sorts. . . and he was telling me how much he wanted me," her last sentence coming out very quietly.

"Did you sleep with him?" asked Jeff, knowing that she really hadn't had time to.

"I-I-don't know why I let him, but-he-he-kissed me. . . and I went with him up to his room. . . I-I almost slept with him Jeff. . . I'm so ashamed. But I couldn't do it, I made him bring me home. I was living in the past for a short time tonight, in a fantasy. . . and I came back to reality thank God. He was a little upset with me, I guess I did lead him on enough that he thought I was a sure thing. . . When you came to the door, I thought he'd come back to try again, that's why I looked so mad. After my past, I don't know if you believe me or not, but I'm telling the truth. Ple-please don't tell your father. . . I'm ashamed enough as it is."

"I believe you mom, are you going to be alright? Should I tell dad to come home?" Jeff asked in return.

"No no, I don't want to spoil you guys' fun, I'll see him tomorrow."

"Alright then, I'll grab dad's fishing rod and get back out there. . . Are you sure you're going to be alright?"

"I'll be fine, just tell your dad that I love him."

"Alright, I'll go out through the garage so I can grab the rod, can you come push the button and shut the garage door behind me?" said Jeff.

"OK hon, see you guys tomorrow, love you. . . have fun," Trish smiled.

"Love you too, mom, bye."

Back in the truck, Martin asked Jeff what was going on,

"Well dad, she admitted that she went to dinner with him, she said that you wouldn't talk to her about a letter she wrote to you or something. She was just lonely and in need of some socializing."

"I'd say she needed something. . . she went up to his room after she kissed him didn't she?!" Martin replied.

"She admitted that too, she said that she felt like she was reliving her high school days and that she had always had a crush on the guy. She said that she almost ended up fucking him, well not those words exactly, but. . . she came to her senses and made him bring her home. . . I believe her dad, they never had time to do anything, we got here about forty five minutes after we left the hotel the first time, so I think she's telling the truth. Oh, and she said to tell you that she loves you."

"What should I do Jeff. .? Should I go in and talk to her, or go fishing. .? I just don't know. . . we-we really need to talk," Martin wondered.

"Let's go fishing, I asked mom if she wanted you to come home tonight, and she said that she would be alright, she didn't want to spoil your fun. . . Let's go drink some beer and catch some fish! Besides, you don't want her to know we were spying on her do you?"

"Alright, I need to think a while before I talk with her anyway."

"Can you trust her. . . the guy won't be coming back later will he?" asked Steve.

"I don't think so, she made it clear that she wasn't happy with him, she didn't have to tell me about him you know," said Jeff.

"Did you want the camper, or will some of the folding lounge chairs be OK?" asked Steve.

"The chairs will be fine, I fall asleep in mine all of the time anyway," Martin said.

"Are you sure? It would only take a few minutes to hook it up to the back of the truck," Steve replied.

The three headed over to Steve's house and gathered up his fishing gear and the chairs, then headed for the lake.

During the night, they caught a total of nine catfish between them, Martin with the biggest, a flathead weighing in at seven pounds. Martin only drank three beers, then about 2:30 am he fell asleep staring at the fire that they'd built. He didn't drink near the amount of alcohol he had originally intended to. If the scenario would have played out the way it looked like it was going to at first, he was going to get wasted.

Saturday morning, they made sure that the fire was extinguished completely, loaded up their gear and headed for town, arriving at Steve's about 10 am. After the fish were all cleaned, Jeff and Steve decided that Martin could keep the meat,

"We figure that you and mom can have some nice catfish dinners out of this," Jeff remarked, "By the way, mom did mention that she enjoyed the meal at the Marriott last night, maybe you and her can go there to eat sometime."

"You know your mother loves catfish, thanks you guys. . . and thank you for the night, I really had a good time. We'll have to do it again," Martin responded, "I'll take your advice on the Marriott, I've been wanting to eat there anyway, then maybe me and your mom can head upstairs to a room for the night. . ." he smiled.

To be continued. . .

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Badge of Betrayal A near tragedy, a wife's betrayal, but the good guy wins!in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
More Stories