Lilac and Three Separate Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The comment seemed to please her. "Mmm, well, if the boot fits?" She giggled, it was a reference to a movie line I didn't know at the time. (Google it and find out for yourself; it was something an 18 year old would know, from her childhood.) Keeping her big eyes on my face, she watched my reaction as her thin lips parted, and swallowed my throbbing peckerhead. Her mouth was velvety soft, warm too. She hummed against my penis, sucking my dick an inch or two into her high school mouth, her fist pumping slowly on my base. Salivating on my erection, she sucked more into her mouth, deeper, lavishing saliva over my shaft and warmly wrapping those lips around my married penis.

"Oooh, fuck yeah, honey," I panted, pushing my hips forward, one of my hands on her small, blonde head, feeling her skull bobbing as she sucked me off, "suck my dick, you've got me so fucking hard!"

The blonde was a great little cocksucker, although that didn't surprise me. Her lips moved back and forth, taking in more of my shaft, almost four inches, with just her fist wrapped around the base, sandwiched between my hairy abdomen and her lips. Pumping her head back then plunging down, she made love to my dick with her mouth, making it warm, squeezing it in her mouth, while her tongue licked furiously up and down my dickhead and soft underside. I was pumping slightly, so turned on, watching not just her pretty mouth with my penis inside it, but her soft little buttocks as she bent forward on her knees, sucking off my erection.

I watched her hand, sliding between her thighs, she was fingering her clitoris while sucking me. The young woman wanted to get laid so badly, didn't she? I started thinking, maybe I should -- maybe I should just push her to her back, spread open her skinny, creamy thighs, and jam my penis into her pink twat. It's what she wanted, wasn't it?

Instinctively, I put my hand on her bobbing skull, feeling it pumping back and forth while her lips tightly sucked my penis. Her long, golden hair was silky and inviting, and I found my fingers sliding into her hair, grabbing it behind her head, tightening my fist as the long strands of her hair spilled between my fingers. Balling up her long hair in my one hand, right behind her skull, I could not only feel her mouth pumping back and forth on my dick, but I could make her go faster, and deeper. She let me, too, allowing my hand gripping her long hair to push her head closer to me, squeezing more of my dick into her wet, hot mouth. The tightness of her throat's entrance on my swollen cockhead felt amazing. Yanking her hair with my fist, I pulled her mouth back and let her catch her breath -- then I shoved her forward again, filling her mouth with my penis again, and poking some of my cockhead into her throat, if just a little.

"Uhhh, yeah, baby," I gasped, watching the naked, cocksucking bitch finger-fucking herself while I made her mouth and throat suck and fuck my aching, throbbing penis, "you like cock, don't you -- you suck it so good!"

She looked up at me with big, pouty green eyes. "Mmm, hmmm!" Her lips smiled around my erection, while she continued sliding her wet lips and tongue up and down the top few inches of my shaft. She broke off the blowjob for an instant of a second, just to gasp at me anxiously, "Mmmm, I love cock!"

What a slut, I thought -- stripping nude then sucking off a guy who was a complete stranger to her, and so much older than her too. Of course, that made me a slut too, didn't it?

"Uhhh, fuuuck -- yeahhh!" My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden swelling in my belly. I felt cum suddenly erupt out of my balls, shooting through my tube, flooding into the girl's mouth. It was the fastest orgasm I could remember in years. "Shit, you hot slut -- fuuuck, I'm cumming!"

She needed no explanation. Keeping her fist around the base, pumping hard, her mouth swallowed just my cockhead so I could unload my orgasm on her tongue, inside her closed cheeks. The blonde was moaning back at me, letting me pour my sperm into her mouth, holding it all inside. The suddenness of my orgasm didn't seem to displease her, she was milking my boner with her fist, drawing out every drop. I gasped and spasmed, my legs weak, as I pumped squirt after squirt of my seed into the blonde's young mouth. Then, when she felt my last few dribbles, she leaned back, sitting her nude butt on her ankles, smiling up at me -- and she swallowed my entire load, sucking it down to her tummy.

"Fuck, sweetie," I gasped, sweating, "sorry that was so fast -- you're so fucking sexy!"

The horny high school senior snickered at me, grinning, licking the flavors of my semen out of her mouth still. "Mmm, that was so hot," she panted, finally opening her mouth, "I couldn't stay long anyway."

I helped her to her feet, and suddenly it was very strange. I was with a naked teenager! I really needed to get out of the stall, lest I get discovered.

The girl was surprised to find me waiting for her, as she exited the dressing rooms a few minutes later, coat back on and her bag (or purse or whatever it was) slung over her shoulder. But I'm a man of my word, I paid for the white garment -- the thong now soiled with her wet pussy juices -- as well as the black one. I paid in cash, so my wife wouldn't have questions on the monthly bill. Then the blonde accepted the two garments, discarding the paper bag from the store and stuffing the closing instead into her large, over-the-shoulder purse.

To my mixed emotions, she didn't want my cellphone number. I really wasn't looking for an affair, but it would have been nice had she just asked for it. Instead, feeling jilted, I stood in the middle of the shopping mall's hallway, watching the petite blonde in her winter coat scurrying away from me to catch a bus, my spermies swimming around in her stomach.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

PETE'S TALE

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sitting on that public city bus next to a gorgeous, little, teenage blonde, all I could think about was the incredibly strong scent from her hot, drenched cunt.

I'd taken the seat next to her on the half-packed bus because she looked tiny. I'm 6 foot 2 and 230 pounds, so I preferred sitting on the bus next to someone who looked under 100 pounds, and would have ample seat space. But when I spied the empty seat next to her, as she pressed herself against the window, I was sure not to miss that she was fucking hot, too. A thin face, long golden hair that was slightly mussed up, and big hazel eyes. She looked like she was in college, maybe, and I was sure she was a very popular girl, she looked fucking hot.

But then, as I deposited myself next to her, I detected the wonderful flavor of that hot cunt she had!

There was no mistaking it, it was her pussy and it was wet. It wasn't body odor; it wasn't bad breath; it wasn't from anyone else. No, I could see her fidgeting as she sat next to me, her eyes staring out the window not to make eye contact with anyone, she was cooking in her own juices. Her thin hips inside her black winter coat were gyrating slightly; her skinny thighs, wrapped in skin-tight ankle-long, pink leggings, were pressed together, undoubtedly to try and satisfy an aching in her pussy inside her clothing.

Look, I could tell when a bitch was in heat. Although I'm married, I still fuck around -- and at age 34, I'd had my share of cock-hungry 20-something year old sluts the last six years since my wedding. I'm good looking and, with my manly figure and seven inches of hard cock, I get offers time to time to put smiles on women's faces. I try not to disappoint them, and lucky me, haven't done so. So not just visually examining but also smelling this young female, I instantly knew she was hot for cock. That pussy inside her tight clothing was dying for attention.

As the bus lumbered noisily from stop to stop, with the graying, damp mid-November afternoon passing outside, all I could think about now was this hot little vixen next to me. She was holding this large, over-the-shoulder bag on her lap, as if to hide the aching sensations inside her crotch. Her state of arousal was making me just as horny, too; my penis was fully erect, wanting to burst out of my pants.

The bus hit a pothole, everything bounced hard a few seconds, including the two of us. I saw her head rock around, and almost by accident, the blonde was staring at the bulge in my crotch. There was no denying it, she saw I had a tent in my slacks, and a big one at that. Then, in the next moment, her big, hazel eyes flirted up to my face. That instinctive look, checking to see if I'd noticed her gazing at my crotch. She found me looking into her face, eye to eye. Yes, I'd caught her.

The girl bit her lower lip, looking at the handsome stranger next to her, then blushed and turned away. Staring out the window, pretending that moment didn't just happen.

I knew that look in her eyes, and I could see, she appreciated the size of the bulge on my pants. It only made me harder for her. So I checked my watch. I'd be home in 10 minutes; my wife would be home in about an hour or 90 minutes, something like that. Damn, if I could just get this young thing to my apartment, I could relieve that wetness in her pussy!

You know what I hate? Wimps. Guys who think women want to be treated like "equals." Maybe some do, but some women want MEN. There's a difference between the sexes -- one is sexy to attract attention, one is the hunter that provides the attention. That's just how I see it.

And I'm a man of action. I take what I want. This girl's cunt needed taking.

But I needed to check something first. I nudged her, getting her attention again. Her face turned around to look at me, but nervously. Still, I saw the hunger in her eyes, maybe not for me specifically. "How old are you?" I asked, trying to sound relaxed and casual. "You 18 yet?"

At first, she didn't want to answer, but when I didn't stop gazing at her gorgeous thin face, she relented. "Yeah -- 18 -- in high school, why?"

Mmm, perfect answer.

"Well," I explained with a playful grin, "because if you weren't 18 yet, I couldn't do THIS."

And, without further warning, I stuffed my hand closed to her body into her crotch, my stiffened fingers immediately rubbing over her wet teenage pussy inside her thin clothing, grinding fingertips on her clitoris instantly.

The girl's jaw dropped, her sexy hazel eyes gazed at me, and her small, young hand shot to my thick wrist while her thighs squeezed extra hard around my fingers. "Shit!" she blurted out, her small fingers wrapping around my wrist, feeling my married digits probing against her high-school pussy through the very thin fabric of her Lycra leggings, and whatever panties or thong was inside them.

Only, her hand wasn't trying to take my hand away from her. Instead, she was just feeling my hand moving, grinding pressure on her pussylips and clitoris. Her ass slid forward on her seat a little, her knees parted slightly, and looking at my face, she stared into my brown eyes.

The slut wanted me to do it. She wanted me to rub her cunt for her.

As the bus rocked down the chilly street through traffic, we two strangers shared a delicious moment together, my powerful hand rubbing heat and pleasure up and down on her small pussy inside her clothing. She bit her lip, trying not to cry out, she was so fucking aroused that I think she wanted to orgasm almost immediately. I didn't know what had made her so horny, but I sure loved that I found her in this state. She let me masturbate her right there, on the bus, the sex hidden by her large bag on her lap that she pulled directly over my hand to hide it.

The bus lurched to a stop, the doors hissed open. I knew the neighborhood, I knew the bad news.

"Listen, honey," I whispered in her ear, my fingers not stopping from grinding pressure against her small cunt in her now-damp leggings, "I'm at the next stop -- live two blocks away -- my wife won't be home for a bit, you wanna come up with me and I'll take care of this for you?"

The petite blonde was eagerly staring at my handsome face, but she hesitating. I could she her body wanted to accept, but she was reticent. "I can't," she pouted, "I got this appointment, I don't -- I can't be late."

Her pussy was sizzling warm, I could feel the musky heat between her slim thighs, and my fingers were wet even though she was fully clothed. She was soiling her panties and leggings, the little hussy was so horny. "There's another bus that comes be in 35 minutes," I told her from memory, knowing the route from my office to home perfectly well, "and trust me, you wanna be late if you can -- I'm pretty thick, it'll give you exactly what you want right now." I nodded with a sneer. "And I know exactly what you want."

The blonde's response? I felt her small hand reach to my crotch, grabbing my penis inside, exploring its size through my slacks. And I let her. Her little fingers wrapped around my fat base, testing the girth and stiffness, then she probed further to find my fat balls and, seven inches above them, my swollen cockhead.

My cock met her standards.

"Just half an hour," she giggled at me, her sexy young face blushing with anticipation from accepting the sexual offer of a complete stranger, "I really gotta be there."

I nodded with a leering stare, my three stiff fingers still rubbing up and down on her vaginal lips and wet clitoris. "Like I said, my wife is home soon -- I only got a half hour anyway, baby." Then, snickering at how slutty she was, I asked, "You wanna know my name? Wanna tell me yours?"

The hot, horny slut shrugged. "Sure, if you want -- I'm Lilac."

Interesting name. I thought about lying to her, but I figured, she might be good for a long fuck some other time, so I told her the truth. "I'm Pete -- and you're really fucking hot, Lila."

"Lilac," she corrected me, but not really caring. Her small hips were undulating in her coat, letting me masturbate her to an even more aroused state. "You sure this is okay?"

"Very sure," I promised, continuing to masturbate her powerfully until the bus reached my stop a minute later. By now, the bitch could hardly walk, but she took my hand as I led her off the bus and down the cold, darkening street. "See that high rise? That's our building. We'll go in the back entrance, off the parking lot."

I led the horny bitch into the building, up the back elevator, and down our dim hallway. With both of us finding the five-minute walk too long, I was fumbling my keys to let us into my place. I hadn't taken a girl back here in a couple of years, and I was nervous for that very reason. "Here," I finally said as the door gave way, and I pushed it aside to pull her into my place.

Not waiting around, I dragged the hussy straight into our guest bedroom, kicking the door closed. My dick was so hard for her, as I pulled her into my arms standing behind her after removing her coat. She felt my swollen penis against the small of her petite back and on her little tight ass, grinding against her floral babydoll top and pink leggings. My mouth fell to her neck, which she exposed by rolling her head and long hair to one side, letting me lick and suck her soft skin while my hands reached around her torso, cupping her A-cup boobies through her top, fondling and groping them inside her top and bra. She let out an excited, anxious squeal, she was hot for sex. Her hand reached behind herself, finding my dick pressed against her body, and she squeezed it aggressively.

Suddenly, the clothing was flying off. The tiny blonde was backing up towards my guest bed, pulling off her top and bra, exposing these very sexy, very small A-cup titties with soft pink nipples. I unbuttoned my dress shirt in record time, pulling it off to proudly reveal my mostly-hairless chest, firm from daily workouts, barely any flab on me. Her eyes devoured the sight of my nude torso when she bent down, thumbs hooked in her pink leggings and panties, removing them too. Now she stood up wearing only white ankle stocks and a red-banded little watch, pushing her long golden hair over her bony shoulder, showing off her perky little titties and wet, shaved pussy. What a teen cunt she had: pink, glistening, dripping, and smelling delicious.

Crawling onto her back on the bed, spreading her creamy thighs to expose her cunt, the teenage blonde watched me remove my pants and underwear, until my seven inches of thick, glorious heaven were sticking out of my flat abdomen. My cock has good thickness, women are always complementing it, and the look on the young slut's face only further confirmed it. She let out a low moan at the sight of the tool I was going to use on her.

Her eyes came off of the sight of my married dick, up my fit chest, to my handsome face. She looked almost apologetic, she was so horny and exposed to a complete stranger. "I can't believe we're gonna do this," she muttered anxiously. She wasn't complaining; she was excited.

Wrapping her slim fingers around her small knees, she spread herself even more open for me as I crawled onto the bed, heading towards her. I focused my sight on her wet, drenched little cunt, dripping with desperation, soaked in her juices. As I neared her body, my mouth watered, I wanted to taste teenage pussy. I hadn't fucked an 18 year old since the week of my wedding (my wife's cousin), I was dying to savor some young pussy again. Instinctively, my mouth planted on her twat, my fat strong tongue powerfully lapping against her steamy wet clitoris, sucking juices into my mouth. She shrieked, her hands grabbed my head, smashing her pelvis into my face.

The young tramp was fucking drenched; my lips and chin were instantly coated in her thick, slick pussy juices. I heard her scream, her body shook and she started gyrating that wet cunt against my mouth. Looking up her skinny body, I saw her little hands grasping her petite tits, she was pinching and stroking her sizzling hard little nipples already.

Shit, she had a tight pussy -- I could feel the walls closing on my tongue, the moment I thrust it inside her hole. Her scream turned into a pitched wail, when she felt my married tongue starting to probe her vagina. But I wanted test just how tight she was, so I pulled my tongue out and -- keeping my tongue planted on her clitty -- I rose my face up, giving my hand room to shove a single, stiff finger into her twat. The girl shrieked aloud again, and I grunted in pain myself, feeling her vice-like young cunt clamping down on my ring finger.

"Fuckin' tight!" I moaned as I lapped my tongue around her clitoris, sliding my ring finger deep into that tight little hole, until my wedding band was against her 18 year old pussy lips. Twisting my finger around, bending it, I teased her G-spot deep in her cunt, making her skinny body tremble, drawing howls of delight from your oversexed blonde tramp.

She sucked in air, then let out a demand for mercy. "Honey," the girl barked at me, "I want your cock -- fuck me with your cock, I need it so bad!"

I'd barely had my tongue and finger inside her pussy, but I wasn't arguing. I pulled out, sucking her juices off of my ring finger, then climbed on top of her body. Her skinny legs were pulled to the sides, her small feet in white socks sticking out to the sides of my body. I positioned my firm male physique over her small teen frame, pushing my swollen erection straight to her cunt. Looking down at the gorgeous whore, the sexy blonde's big hazel eyes were staring at my smooth, most-hairless chest, and my fat erection about to invade her cunt.

"Yes!" She was already begging for it, her eyes gazing down my body to my stiff penis, right against her cunt. "Fuck me!"

I was repositioning my knees, to get better leverage, and her youthful anticipation was making me snicker. "Damn, you little slut, you really need it don't you?"