Lilac and Three Separate Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stand it. I was babbling on and on about college applications, the admissions process, getting her applications to look better to schools, and all I could think about was -- this fucking hottie has cum oozing out of her slutty pussy! I was daydreaming about how hot her lucky boyfriend was, some 18 or 19 year old stud who could get inside the panties of a high school senior like Lilac. My perverted thoughts were interrupting my lecture, my voice trailed off or I rambled a bit a few times, making the blonde girl in front of me giggle and ask if anything was wrong.

Was anything wrong? I had to admit, something was wrong. I apologized, and I just said what it was -- sort of. "So -- I don't usually talk like an idiot," I said with as casual and friendly a smile as I could muster, "but, honestly, I don't usually get to talk with girls as pretty -- well, to be totally truthful -- as HOT as you -- I just feel lucky even talking to you." Her slim, pale face lit up with an appreciate smile. She wasn't feigning her reaction. "Awww, really? That's sooo nice of you to say!"

And now, the floodgates were open. I just starting babbling on and on, but not about colleges -- instead, an effort to flirt with her. I used the "I'm just an old guy" approach, acting like I knew she thought I was weird and old. It worked; the slim blonde claimed she liked older men, saying we're more handsome, and "smarter" around girls, which I took to mean, more experienced at giving pleasure to a girl's body. Man, this chick was not only hot, she was slutty, I thought.

I kept talking to her more about older guys and girls her age. Told her the story of a guy I knew -- it was true, as far as I knew -- who was a big booster at State Tech, the college in our town. He had great tickets to football games, got invited to private University parties, that sort of thing. He'd met a number of sluts at the school, and got to fuck quite a few of them, from what he told me. Even had been dating a cheerleader the last couple of years, all while continuing to be married to some ignorant wife. The story didn't seem to phase sexy Lilac, she kind of laughed at it and even asked for some of the details, none of which I really knew.

So we began talking about what her life might be in college. She could date anyone she wanted, without Mom or Dad around to police her social life. She could be on the cheerleader squad, and be the object of fantasies of every male -- and maybe a few chicks -- at the game watching her. She could get a single room, and basically fill out her daily calendar with multiple dates, whomever she wanted. I was painting the image of a real college slut, picturing her in it. And the tramp didn't dissuade me, or act all put off and disgusted; she sort of giggled along with the fantasy, cooing her approval like, "Ooh yeah!" or "That'd be nice!" I don't think she took me seriously, and I was acting like a bit of a goofball anyway, but clearly, she didn't mind the idea of being slutty in college.

Finally, as the tales of her possible fantasy life in college grew more edgy, I couldn't restrain myself. My erection was fully engorged in my slacks, but was jutting out of my crotch at a weird angle up my abdomen. Instead of just adjusting it, I began squirming around, like I had to poop or something. The blonde noticed it for sure, watching me squirm, and a somewhat confused look crossed her face. When I saw her looking at me that way, I blushed, but then responded with a laugh, trying to disarm her. She laughed back, perhaps just to be nice.

And that's when my eyes landed, again, on the wet spot on her crotch, turning the fabric of her pink pants a darker shade. I was thinking, this girl is already a slut, she'll be a little tramp in college for sure.

"So," I asked in as casual a voice as I could muster, "you have a boyfriend now, huh -- probably a really hot stud, what, captain of the football team?"

Lilac blinked at me, shrugging a little. "Um -- well, not really -- why do you ask?"

Obviously it was none of my business, but my aching erection in my pants was telling my brain what to do. "No reason -- just thought --" Pausing, I collected myself to inquire about that cum stain on her crotch. "I, uh, just assume you were with him -- before you came over here."

She blinked at me again, her narrow face turning to the side, spilling blonde hair over her bony shoulder. "Well -- why, what makes you think that?" The color on her face drained, the already pale-faced girl looked even more ashen by the question, for reasons I didn't know at that moment.

Was I going to tell her what I saw? Yeah, I couldn't stop myself. She was too hot for me not to point it out. "So, I don't mean to be a pervert? I know, to you, I'm probably THAT GUY -- but, it's pretty obvious -- sitting there -- that you were, you know, on a date -- earlier, before you came over."

The thin eighteen year old still didn't get it, but now her face turned crimson red, she was blushing badly. "Uhhh -- like, why is it obvious?" Her voice hesitated, like she didn't want to admit to something I already knew.

I generally pointed at her hair and makeup. "You, just look like, you've been on a date?" Then our eyes caught, and she could see I had more to say too. "Okay, you just want me to say it?"

"Ummm--" The quiver in her voice was submissive; what's a girl say, when she was caught red-handed by her parent? "Suuuure?"

Now I used my thumb to point in the direction of her pelvis. "Well, I can't help but notice -- your panties are leaking -- if you're even wearing them -- it's just, so obvious, I can't miss--"

"HOLY SHIT!" She finally looked down between her thighs, pulling her floral babydoll upwards a bit to expose the crotch of her pink leggings, and she saw exactly what I'd been observing. A huge, wet spot on her crotch.

She looked up at me, in terror, a mix of embarrassment and guilt.

For a brief second, I felt fatherly, not like a pervert. I was more worried about her feeling bad, than me getting to see how wet her crotch was. "Seriously -- it's okay -- I'm not your dad -- I'm not--"

"Ohhh my gawwwwd!" The slut put her two hands over her face, talking into her palms. "Ohhh my gawwd! I'm sooooo sorry -- I'm -- ohhhh, shit -- ohhhh shit!"

"Hey!" I leaned forward, trying to get her attention. "It's okay!"

I heard her speak to me through her palms again. "I'm gonna cry!"

"Now don't do that, sweetie," soothingly I directed with a stern but hushed tone, "there's no reason to be upset. I'm sorry, I embarrassed you -- I didn't mean to criticize -- seriously." She wasn't sobbing or even breathing hard, just trying to hide from me, so I kept my voice to a whisper. "Really, Lilac -- you're amazingly hot -- totally sexy -- I think it's really hot that you were out having fun with your boyfriend."

Then, I made a move a father would have made, but my hardening dick was in full support. I jumped off of my chair, quickly sitting right next to her on the sofa, putting my arm around her slim shoulders. Damn, the girl was petite. I instantly sensed the mixed aroma of her body -- a combination of sweet perfume and sweat. Maybe more like skank than sweat; the after-sex smell of a girl. Sort of disgusting, but at the same time, sort of incredibly sexy. I started rubbing her shoulder, leaning to her ear to speak in a subdued tone. "Oh, stop it," I reassured her, as fatherly as I could, "you're 18, I think it's -- it's nothing to be upset about."

Still hiding her face, her elbows on her lap and her palms and bony fingers covering her mouth and eyes, she was not about to acknowledge me, even with me sitting right up next to her, rubbing her shoulder. "You don't even wanna know," she gasped back, "shit, I feel like such -- you must think I'm such a slut!"

Slut? Yes, but not in a bad way. I was actually enthused beyond description at this point, having a sexually-active, blonde teenager now right next to me, locked up in my basement with me. I wasn't actually thinking about getting it on with her myself -- even stating the notion seemed ridiculous -- but it was like a live porn website, I could enjoy this even if only vicariously. "Naw, you're just hot, Lilac, I don't think any less of you."

"Ohhh my gawwwd!" She wouldn't shut up with her groveling. "Slutty me -- shit, I'm really, really sorry!" Then, her hands parted, and she peeked to her side at me, finding my casual, friendly look. My state seemed to disarm her, but not much. "I'm soooo sorry!"

"For what?" I sat back on my chair, trying to put her at ease even more. Fortunately, I had a chance to adjust my erection while she'd been covering her eyes, so I was more comfortable now. "I shouldn't have said it, I'm sorry -- I was leering like a pervert -- I was just enjoying the view." As I continued rubbing her shoulders, that sexy scent of her fucked body filled my nose, and my dick was so hard in my underwear that I felt it making a wet spot in the fabric above the cockhead. Flirting across my mind were fantasies I'd had for years -- I mean, everyone counseling teenage girls has fantasies about one or two of them wanting to fuck. But I'd actually never crossed that line, believe it or not. Never once! So I couldn't help but think -- is this my chance?

She was so pretty, with that bony, skinny face and big eyes, and her slender shoulders and chest, and athletic, smooth legs. Yeah, I was telling myself, her boyfriend was totally lucky to have fucked her -- she's amazingly hot. I figured, she must be dating the high school quarterback, or something. Probably the hottest guy at her high school.

But the way she was so nervous and guilty, something didn't seem right. So she fucked her boyfriend? So what? Why was she so bothered that I found out?

I stroked her golden hair, and rubbed her shoulder another time. It wasn't so fatherly of me; I was leering, for sure. But I was also really trying to comfort her; I was pretty sure she wasn't going to fuck a slob like me, but, at least I could maybe put a smile on her face. And she wasn't pushing me away, nor even sliding away from the contact. "I won't tell anyone -- so you have sex with your boyfriend, it's no big deal, any girl as hot as you probably has ten guys wanting to be your boyfriend, and your boyfriend is the luckiest guy to be dating you?"

That's when she paused, snickered to herself, and turned to look at me again. "Ummm--" She wanted to say something, but was blushing -- crimson red. I couldn't repress a smile, and she gave me a nervous, toothy grin. "Ummm -- ok -- you PROMISE not to tell anyone?" Her voice had some life to it; she clearly wanted to tell me, whatever it was.

I obviously had, at that moment, no idea what was coming. "Oh, I promise!" And to make her more secure, I pointed to the steps up to the first floor of my house, where my wife was (somewhere). "And, we're fine -- she never comes down for my interviews, and the door is locked anyway -- so tell me what you want, it'll stay in this room!"

The blonde teenager smirked again, making a sort of "Hmph!" noise. Then, after catching her breath, in a calm but soft voice she explained, "It wasn't my boyfriend -- it was a guy I just met on the bus." And before I could even process that information, she added, quickly, "Oh, and the other guy I just met and sucked off in a changing room at the mall, before that."

I almost wanted to take my hand off of her; was she a prostitute? I mean -- that couldn't be real. She just fucked two total strangers?

And, you know, the very first thought going through my head was -- well, why the fuck not me too?

My hand stayed on her shoulder.

I leaned over, rubbing her shoulder, almost pulling her into my chest, while I whispered in a throaty, coarse voice directly into her ear. "I won't tell anyone -- actually, that's amazing -- I'm not surprised, you're so hot, you can probably fuck anyone you want." I deliberately used the "F" word; I was really horny now, and clearly, she wasn't Miss Innocent. "And, actually -- that's got to be THE hottest thing a girl has EVER said to me -- really!"

Lilac smirked, looking up at my face, not blushing anymore but actually amused at my reaction. "Seriously -- I mean -- it just sounds so -- slutty."

"Yeah," I quickly agreed, nodding with a very friendly tone, "it does sound slutty. But," I added in the same breath, "you know, who said there's anything wrong with being slutty?"

My stiff dick, as I said that, was telling my free hand to reach across myself, and grab her boob or even rub her crotch -- see if she wanted to be slutty with me, too. My brain overruled the notion; I didn't want her to freak on me, I had too much to lose. But the thought tempted the pervert in me.

"Ummm--" She paused, looking at me as she was thinking, brushing back her blonde, snarled hair behind her small ears. A great sense of calm radiated from her pretty visage. "You one of those guys who, you know, doesn't think slutty girls are bad?"

Twitch, when my penis in my pants.

Instead of rubbing her shoulder, my hand was more cupped around her upper arm, holding her small frame against the side of my chest on my sofa. Her attitude was changing; she wasn't hiding from me, she was gathering some energy in her voice. Making sure I responded to her question as appropriately as possible, I seized what seemed to be a burgeoning opportunity. "Oh, I think there's nothing wrong with a slutty girl -- a girl should get what she wants, after all, especially petite, pretty blonde ones."

Lilac's view flickered to the stairway, as if making sure we were alone. Then she looked back at me, a wry grin on her slender, pale-pink lips. "So, like, this guy I met, on the bus -- he had to stop -- his wife was coming home? So like -- I wasn't really finished -- I was like, wish he could have kept going, I'm still, like, you know -- not finished -- wanting -- more?" And she raised her thin eyebrow, her eyeball blazing a knowing look right into my head, testing the waters. As if I needed more temptation, she explained, "I've always had the fantasy of, like, having sex with two or three guys in one day -- and, I've already had sex with two guys today -- well, I only sucked one guy's dick, but that's still kinda like sex -- I mean -- you know what I mean, right?"

Take me out! Take me out! My cock, tenting my dress slacks, was screaming at my brain.

I didn't do that, but I couldn't suppress a very playful grin. "Do you mean," I offered casually, "you might have some unfinished business right now?"

The 18 year old was gazing at me with both her large, hazel eyes, wide open. Now her voice was sultry and daring. "Mmm hmmmm," she hummed with an alluring tone and suggestive posture, leaning her body a bit into mine. "Is your wife really not going to come down?"

Damn, my wife. Don't remind me I'm married, I thought to myself. And there was some risk, but based on my experience; it was close to zero; although if there was one time my wife was going to interrupt, you'd think, it would happen to be while I was boning a hot blonde slut. Still, what's life without a little risk?

"Oh, she's not coming down," I assured the girl. The way we were looking at each other, it was the prelude to sex. The girl still wanted to get more dick in her pussy, and she could tell I was attracted to her. Man, this bitch was horny! "Why's that -- you want to talk more about college applications?"

The sexy blonde snickered at my joke. "Heh -- no!" Her response was emphatic, as were the next words she purred. "I wanna talk about some big cock in my tight pussy."

And with that, she suddenly moved -- turning to face me, throwing a leg over my lap, straddling me. The wet spot of her legging's crotch ground against the erection in my slacks, and I exhaled an immediate sigh of relief as her young body depressed into my aching shaft, giving me a moment of relief. I found myself leaning backward against the sofa, my feet on the floor ahead of me, examining the figure of the petite, long-haired blonde perched on my lap. She was staring down at me too, watching me admire her body; she knew she had a rocking little figure, that married perverts like me loved. Ensuring my attention was 100 percent on her chest, she grabbed her floral-patterned, pink-and white babydoll top and ripped it upwards, off of her body. Her bra was boring and white, but so small, probably an A cup, maybe a 32A or 34A, no more. Giggling now, playful, the slut reached behind herself and unsnapped the bra. Undulating her little frame against my engorged penis through our clothing, she removed the bra, displaying two perky young breasts. Eighteen year old boobs! Creamy, unblemished; fleshy and soft; with pale-pink areolae and short but very stiff nipples, pointing right out.

Wow, look at those boobs. I pushed both my meaty hands upwards, capturing her soft mounds in my paws, rolling the flesh around my palms and stroking her stiff nipples with my fingertips. She purred in response, swaying her little hips more quickly back and forth on my dick inside my pants. "What's got you so horny tonight?" I inquired, my eyes not coming off the sight of my married hands groping her high school tits.

Lilac first giggled, then relented with the story. "I have, like, a date this weekend -- goin' to a bed and breakfast with a real hot stud, it's going to be great -- been wanting him ALL year, basically -- he's been fuckin' my friends, and now I'm gonna fuck HIM." I could tell, she was watching for my reaction; my face didn't change, I was still playing with these delicate, velvety boobs. This was one confirmed slut; she was almost unreal, like the figment of some pervert's imagination. But she was VERY real, squatting on my dick on my lap, locked with me down here in my basement.

This wasn't romantic at all; she wasn't looking to kiss me. Instead, she stretched out a small, bony finger with bright-metallic pink fingernail polish, and traced it around my nose, then around my lips. I looked up at her, trying to catch and suckle her finger, but she playfully pulled the finger back and was content to trace the shape of my lips. She spoke with a sweet, high-pitched whine, it was very sexy. "You fuck a lot of horny girls down here?"

Laughing, I wanted to lie; "Yeah, baby, hundreds." But I merely shrugged, giving away the real answer. "I wish," was all I said aloud.

Her small hands reached to my wrists, and she pushed my hands off of her breasts, then she leaned up and forward and stuck one of her A-cup titties towards my mouth. Offering it for my pleasure, the bitch groaned, "Well -- is this your wish come true?" And she spoke words that revealed, she was fully aware of what she was. "An angelic-appearing, small little blonde slut who loves to fuck big, married cocks?"

My hands freed from her boobs, I slipped them around her body, cupping her small ass in her dark leggings. The thin, skin-tight fabric allowed me to grope the shapes of her buttcheeks, and it seemed like each cheek could fit in my palm and fingers. Tight, small little teen ass! A moment later, I was savoring one of Lilac's breasts, wrapping my lips around it, suckling her hard nipple, my tongue washing over it in circles. She moaned in contentment as I salivated all over her breast, fitting it entirely inside my warm and wet mouth, licking it all over. Then the little bitch twisted her torso, the first tit popping out and the other one sliding easily into my mouth, so I could salivate all over that one too. She grabbed her wet, exposed boob, smearing my saliva around her nipple and grinding her fingertips into the nipple while I sucked the other one.

Right in the middle of sucking her tits and groping her ass, I had a clever thought. I pushed her back, but not off of my lap; and I reached to the side to grab my cellphone sitting on the end table right up against the sofa's armrest. Lilac snickered, wondering what I was doing; topless, she arched her back and sat upright on my lap, letting me admire her small tits now glistening with my saliva, while her crotch in her tight legging kept mashing against my erection in my slacks.