Lilac and Three Separate Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shriek echoed through the bedroom. "Yes! I do!"

My dickhead found her wet hole, and as we both wiggled our bodies, my helmet was kissing her magical, soft entrance to her pussy. With one shove, I thrust forward, and I was fucking the girl I'd just met on the bus not even 15 or 20 minutes earlier.

Fuck, was she tight! Roaring in dismay, I could barely get my cockhead inside her high school pussy at first, having to hammer her body hard with my thrusts. Her hands gripped my asscheeks, pulling me forward, while her bony legs wrapped around me to keep me inside of her. Pounding forward with thrusts, staring at her face and little titties that were flat like pancakes on her small chest as she lay back, I started drilling the pressure of her tight vagina with powerful thrusts forward, like a jackhammer, punching into the tightness of her twat. The bitch was wincing, her eyes closed, she was barely breathing, feeling my fat cock fucking her. The girl's shaved bald cuntlips stretched around my erection, swallowing me, squeezing my aching tube as I fed her more man-meat, bit by bit.

And she was a talker, too -- moaning at the top of her lungs as I stuck her. "Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Fuuuck meeee! Yessssss! Uhhhhh!"

Soon she was getting more wet and more loose, and I could start pumping my cock back and forth, sliding it in and out of her vagina, hearing how sloppy wet she was. Leaning above her with my arms straight below me, watching her gorgeous young, narrow face and those awesome little titties, I enjoyed the view of the nude slut underneath me while I plunged five fat inches of my dick into her cunt, withdrawing most of the way, and shoving back inside her, over and over.

Her small hands reached up to my thick neck, holding herself underneath me, and our eyes met. Suddenly we were laughing at each other, having sex like this so suddenly.

"You're so fucking hot," I told her, "I don't care what made you so fucking horny today, but you're in fuckin' heat!"

"Uhhhhh yesssssss!" The youngster bit her lip, blushing a little at the stranger fucking her bald cunt. "I've been so horny all fucking week," she squealed with a high-pitched, school-girl voice, "I'm looking forward to getting fucked by this guy this weekend -- this wonderful man I've known for so long, who's going to fuck me like his little cumslut this weekend -- and now I just want to fuck every hot dick I see!"

I winked at the complement, but found myself wishing I was this other guy who was going to fuck her all weekend. Sucking in air, I gathered my strength and began boning her more ferociously, really pounding my weight into her small frame, knocking air out of her lungs each time, making her pant and grunt from the skin-on-skin impacts. Her petite, silky cunt gripped my thick married pecker with more pressure than any pussy I'd fucked in ages, and I could barely get my entire length inside of her because I was almost too fat for her pussy. But I kept jamming away, pounding into her small body, until I felt all of my seven inches inside her teenage pussy, driving it into the very deepest, most tight depths of that wet, warm tube.

How ironic, she was waiting to fuck some "wonderful" guy she'd been holding out for "so long" -- but she was letting me fuck her and I'd only just met her, and she had no idea whether I was a saint or a prick. What a hot little tramp she was!

"Fuckin' slutty of you," I laughed at the thought, watching her smallish, creamy tits jiggling on her chest as I fucked her, "to fuck a guy you just met on the bus -- you must be a fun fuckin' date!"

The blonde bitch giggled at me, her small, soft hands rubbing the muscles and sweat on my smooth chest. "Mmm, you're fuckin' hot too, baby," she groaned at me, her hazel eyes admiring my sexy body, "I love married men who wanna fuck a high school pussy!" Then, gazing into my eyes, she screamed, "You love that I'm a cumslut -- fill my cunt with your cum, baby! Uhhhh!"

What a fucking whore, she was turning out to be! I sneered in agreement at her, remaining towering above her, my body leaning over her small frame, my powerful legs driving my super-fat penis into her barely legal pussylips. Sunk all the way inside her, I swirled my hips around, grinding against her, teasing her clitoris with my thick pubic hairs above the base of my penis. Suddenly the blonde began shrieking again, her legs twitching, and she sucked in air while arching her back -- a powerful orgasm quaking through her little body. I was giving her what she came for, a good climax!

Burying my bone into her tight snatch, I let the young slut scream and gasp through her first cum. She started whining, taking short, powerful breaths accompanied by high-pitched shrieks, and her bony little fingers gripped my upper arms and shoulders until the spasms of her cum were done.

Now, her pussy was soaking wet, drooling all over my hard cock and balls, coating my flat tummy and meaty thighs too. As she regained her senses, looking into my eyes and sucking in more air, I could tell she was readying herself for lots more fucking. Lots more, and I was going to give it to her.

Pounding hard into her, each thrust banging my manly pelvis against her small frame, I was pushing the little hussy around our guest bed. I looked down at the awesome sight, watching my red-hard shaft sliding in and out of the girl's shaved, teenage pussylips. Those pink lips stretched wide, swallowing my erection over and over. She lifted her tangled, blonde head too, looking down at the sight as I was, watching us fuck. "Uhhh! Ohhhh shiiiiiit!" she moaned again, blurting it out, "uhhhh -- you're so hot -- fuuuck meee -- I love your cock, fuck me more!"

For whatever reason, at that moment, our eyes were locked on each other, and it just happened. I moved forward, so did she, and we began making out. Kissing hard, tongues wrapping around together, moaning in our breaths, a powerful French kiss accompanying the hot, wet sex. It was sensual, not romantic; just the joy of locking lips and tongues with a hot young slut, experiencing all the flavors of sex. Her mouth was actually nasty, she had a stank about her that aroused me. Not bad breath; more like penis or cum. I actually wondered if she'd been giving a blowjob sometime recently.

The girl broke the kiss, leaning back flat on the bed, pulling her knees back more, watching my face, then my chest, then my abdomen as I rode her cunt. Towering above her, my arms straight, my hips were flopping back and forth, pounding against her small nude frame, driving my shaft harder and deeper into that wet cunt. The pressure inside her body was so fucking intense, and I felt the wall deep in her pussy where my cockhead was, driving against it, completely filling her tube with my married manhood.

I hooked her bony little legs over my shoulder, her small feet clad in her white little socks around my head, bending her backwards as I screwed her. Flexible little slut, she was. She wasn't smiling at me, instead she was gazing up at my face hungrily, watching the stud fucking her, knowing she was turning me on so much. Girl had a thing for married men, as she said; she was loving that I was nailing her, cheating on my ignorant wife.

The blonde spat out what was on her mind. "I want your cum," she gasped, wincing as I slammed my erection as hard as I could into her teen twat. "I wanna make you cum!"

And I wanted to cum, too. So what if I didn't have a condom. I was going to fill this little bitch.

Just as she was asking for my orgasm, by coincidence, it wasn't far away. I felt my first one begin to swell, churning my stomach and tingling my balls. I started pumping in and out of her pussy even faster, those sexy legs stretched up my body and over my muscular shoulders. To intensify my arousal, I gazed at her little nude body again, her slim frame so different than my sexy brunette wife's size 10, 145 pound figure with 38C tits. Grunting more loudly, sucking in deep breaths, I brought myself to the edge then exploded.

"Here it comes, baby!" roared the stud fucking the slut.

My penis blew deep inside the girl's vagina, squirting loads and loads of semen inside her wet, silky pussy, flooding her cunt and womb with my married man's babymaking sauce. She took a humongous load from me, my balls seemingly churned forever, pouring so much semen inside the high school slut's shaved pussy.

Collapsing onto the stranger's pint-sized, pale body for a moment, my lips found her mouth, and I immediately shoved my tongue inside for another horny French kiss. Not moving, I just left my spent pecker inside the girl's juicy, messy cunt, sucking her small tongue between my lips. Her soft young hands groped my sweaty buttcheeks, caressing my lower back too, feeling the man on top of her, and inside her. The kiss was really hot, and even though her mouth tasted like shit, she was making me get erect quickly, even inside her pussy still. She had me really, really aroused.

Breaking the kiss, I leaned over her again, keeping my hardening cock inside her twat. "Mmmph, aren't you sexy," I admired of her gorgeous little naked body, then smiling at her pretty face. "Look how hard you have me -- takes a hot slut to make me this way -- wanna get fucked again?" It had been not even ten or fifteen minutes since we started fucking, she easily had another ten or fifteen minutes she could stay and still catch that next bus.

The blonde bimbo nodded eagerly, her eyes staring at me with a dead-serious glare of a girl wanting to be fucked more. "Uh huh!" She pushed her sweaty little body away from me, rolling onto her tummy then raising her hot, petite butt into the air. Spreading her knees she wiggled that sexy fanny at me, staring over her shoulders, muttering, "Fuck me this way, baby!"

Her small, round butt beckoned to me, her sloppy young pussy waiting for my penis again. I quickly pushed myself to my knees, gripped her skinny hips with both my hands, and stared down at that gorgeous nude ass while I sank my penis back inside her messy vagina again.

"Uhhh, fuck, yesss!" The girl put her face down on the bedspread, her hands and knees wide to steady herself and take a pounding. "Fuck me!"

Laughing at how horny she was, I gripped her body firmly with my thumbs and fingers wrapped around her bony pelvis, keeping her in place while I began driving my penis back inside her twat. She was still incredibly tight; but now she was sloppy wet, squishy, making almost a sucking noise each time I plunged my fat shaft into that little hole. The bitch was grunting, pushing back against me, feeling me fill up her cunt with several inches of thick penis.

Glancing at the clock, knowing my wife was probably on her way home, I felt my dick at full strength again inside the girl's vagina. With her small frame bent over on the bed, I had to spread my knees way to the sides to lower my dick far enough to fuck her pussy from behind. Slamming brutally into her, making her asscheeks and thighs ripple from the impacts, I drove my concrete shaft deeper and harder into the bitch, pulling back on her hips to plant her little ass on my abdomen. The guest room's bed was thumping against the wall, making a drumming noise at the rhythm of our fucking. The girl was squealing from the deep thrusts from behind, and I felt her fingertips rubbing her clitoris, driving herself to another orgasm while my penis was inside her teenage cunt.

Wanting to drive deeper and harder into the tramp, I reached forward, grabbing some of her long, golden hair streaming down her slender back. Her hair was a little tangled already, but I made it more so, a lot more so. Digging my fingers of one hand through her hair right behind her skull, I took a firm grip of her hair and yanked it backwards -- making her yelp, arching her head and shoulders up, but pulling her entire body towards me. Her small nude butt crashed more energetically into my pelvis, my cock sank deeper into her cunt. I allowed her body to slide forward a bit then I yanked her hair again, really tangling the long strands around my fingers, jamming my prick so far inside that tight, squishy wet hole of hers.

The tension and energy of the deep, brutal fucking from behind was driving my petite, young sex partner to orgasm. "Uhhh, fuuuuck, yesssss!" Her mouth was full of saliva, she was slurring her words while screaming to her climax. "Fuuuckin' sooo goood!" Her small frame rattled from the bone-jarring cum, shaking her world and making her exhale and wail at the top of her lungs.

I kept pounding her from the rear, continuing to let go of then grab her hair in fistfuls, over and over, while she had another orgasm then, but it was difficult to really fuck her well that way because she was so petite. I flipped the high school slut onto her back again, and she dutifully spread open her legs and offered me her vagina once more. I sank my pole into her laying on top of her, my eyes and hers locked in a sexual embrace while we got off on each other. Her small hips swirled violently side to side, really moving the Earth beneath me, while my asscheeks clenched and I powerfully drove my erection in and out of her silky, warm pussy. Thrusting deeper into the pussy I'd just met on the bus, I gave her the most sex I could muster, every bit of my seven inches of manhood, letting her climax around my penis again, and again, and again.

That ten minutes passed quickly. Fucking the little whore was the hottest thing I'd done in years.

Finally, knowing she had to be leaving, I shoved my dick as deep as I could inside her twat, held it there, and released my balls again. A second wave of sperm squirted out of my penis, filling her little cunt with yet more male spermies, mixing with mine from the earlier orgasm. The slut kept her legs spread, her hands feeling the sweat on my chest and back, as I unloaded this second dump of cream into her teenage pussy. This cum seemed as long, or longer, than my first; my dick was almost painful, from fucking her so deep and hard for the furious 20 or 25 minutes, but I kept it inside her until every last drip of semen had dribbled out.

"Uhhh, shit!" As I pulled out of her messy cunt, the blonde teenager looked down at the mess between her thighs. She was fucking caked in sex juices -- her juices, my sperm, both our sweat. Not just her pussy, but her thighs and ass and even stomach were a mess. Her armpits and titties were glistening with sweat, her hair was even more messed up than when she came over. Her voice was in disbelief, her tone almost painful. "Ohhh, fuck, I came so hard!" she gasped, still examining the damage I'd just done to her cunt.

I snickered, tossing her a towel to wipe up her mess. "You're a good fuck," I told her, "we should go out for lunch or something, so I could give it to you properly for a couple of hours."

The slut rubbed the towel over her pussy and thighs, still breathing hard from the deep fucking she'd received. "Yeah, uh huh," she muttered absent-mindedly, jumping off the bed and sliding her panties back on herself. "I'm really sorry, but I'm going to be fucking late -- I gotta get going."

"Sure, sure." I stood there, nude, watching her race to put on clothing. I knew I had to make the bed with clean sheets and hide the evidence from my wife of me cheating with this hot young bitch. "So, can I have your phone number?"

The girl was racing to put on the rest of her clothing. She didn't stop, but she looked at me oddly, as if unsure what to say. Then she muttered down a phone number, and I raced to copy the digits onto a scrap of paper.

"Sorry, gotta go," said the blonde, blowing me a kiss after pulling her black coat on herself. With her bag over a shoulder, she scampered past me and out the door of the apartment -- and out of my life.

A couple hours later, when I tried to call her, I found out the bitch had given me a phony phone number! Can you believe that?

All she saw in me was a one-time, hard and fast fuck. What a slut!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

GERALD'S TALE

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

While the slender, blonde high school senior sat on my basement sofa trying not to be nervous, I couldn't stop fixating on the messy wet spot that was soiling the crotch of her pink Lycra leggings.

Her mom scheduled an hour of my time that cold Wednesday afternoon, on the eve of Thanksgiving, to discuss the college application process. I'm a school counselor and on occasion help high school students with the bewildering process of applying to colleges. Students who lack self-motivation are even more pressured to accomplish objectives they not only don't understand but, frankly, don't care about either. My job that evening was to help this girl, Lilac, set some goals and action items for moving forward with her education. Nothing out of the ordinary for me, really.

So with my wife patrolling the first floor of our house, I was in my basement studio with this very petite, pretty blonde girl. I had sunk back into my comfortable, leather chair, and the young woman was nervously perched across from me on my sofa. She had come to the house looking worn out and disinterested -- her hair was tangled and almost in knots behind her head, she was wearing an extremely casual "babydoll" top that was fairly tight on her (smallish) breasts, and the pink Lycra leggings that were nice for these cold November evenings but were hardly appropriate attire for a meeting about her college career. I have to say, she also looked like she hadn't showered for a day or so. She just didn't take the meeting very seriously, did she?

But, as she sat in front of me, I realized the explanation for her appearance. It was the smell, at first -- not just sweat, but something more musky and sexual. My dick began to get hard, just from the smell alone. A wet vagina; perhaps more, like the smell of sex. Sperm, possibly, and male sweat. That's why my penis, normally limp for my meetings with high school females, was growing to its full seven and a half inches of size.

Nasty little secret, the size of my cock. My wife was shocked when she first saw it, and the few other women I've cheated with didn't expect me to be so hung. I don't flaunt it, I don't go looking for women to fuck, but when it happens, I'm proud I can more than satisfy a female just from the size of my penis alone.

I wasn't trying to be a pervert, but when my eyes caught sight of it, I had to look. There was no way to mistake it -- the huge, wet spot in her crotch, spilling down her inner thighs. The pink fabric turned dark where it was wet, and her top was loose at the bottom hem, like a big skirt pulled up; so as she sat back on the sofa in front of me, I caught glimpses of her crotch, and the wetness there. She was fucking soaked. At first, I thought she might have peed herself; but no, that wasn't pee.

Holy fuck! I had to resist making any facial expressions, when I realized this very sexy, pretty 18 year old was sitting in front of me with a PUSSY FULL OF SPERM. Yes, she'd been fucked that afternoon, had her cunt filled with some lucky stud's semen, and now it was leaking out again -- soiling her panties and leggings. And that's also why she smelled like sex.

My face didn't react, but my cock did. I was throbbing in my underwear, my erection was so fucking hard at the sight and smell of the sexy young woman.

For ten, fifteen minutes I tried to ignore the wetness of her crotch, but it was impossible. She was fidgeting in place as she sat on the sofa, unable to get comfortable; the wetness of her crotch had everything to do with it. She'd put her knees together, but then sit back and spread them, wiggling her small fanny around on the leather sofa. She put a sock-clad foot up on the sofa, then back on the floor. She turned side to side. She couldn't sit still. Meanwhile, my eyes constantly flirted at the sight of her crotch as it was exposed, time to time; instead of just the pink fabric of her leggings, I was gazing at the soiled wet stain, almost growing in her crotch as she moved her legs around again and again.