Lilac and Three Separate Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laughing on the inside. We really fucked! And I had two orgasms -- and she had a lot more than two!

Leaving my cock inside her, I pulled her torso downwards, onto mine. We caught each other's eyes, faces near each other. Ironically, after all that hot fucking, we finally had our first kiss. It wasn't much, at first -- almost a polite peck on each other's lips. I sort of made the first move, but she moved in too, although we both hesitated at first. The body language was like, well, we just fucked so a kiss shouldn't hurt -- but it seemed stilted, almost pointless. However, for the brief moment our lips touched, I took a whiff of her scent again -- the very fucked smell of a young woman's sweaty body and cunt juices. It turned me on. Something aroused her too, and suddenly, that brief, meaningless kiss turned hungry. Our lips sealed together, our jaws opened, and a moment later we were Frenching each other, tongues wrapped around one another, passing hot air between our lungs, moaning into each other's throat. Her hands slipped around my head, digging into my short dark hair, while my hands instinctively cradled the young woman's body, clutching at her shoulders as my arms crossed behind her.

The suddenness of the kiss caught us both by surprise; when we finally pulled back for air, mutually gasping and breathing hard, she let out a little chuckle, spying my gaze at her.

"Can I ask you something?" quizzed the girl softly, as if unsure if it was a good idea.

I mean, we just had sex, right. "Of course!"

The blonde excitedly blurted out her question. "Um -- would it be okay if we had an affair? I mean -- don't get me wrong, I know you're married -- and, like, I might be, kinda, exclusive with this other guy, but -- but I don't think I will be -- and, I just love married guys, I mean, I had this affair last summer with one? It didn't last long, he kinda didn't want one with me, but we were so hot for each other, it was great while it lasted -- I think its fun, you know -- I mean it's SO bad of me, but, I like when a guy's married, has a wife, even kids -- but wants to fuck ME. Sneaking around, lying, it's more fun!"

She hardly needed the sales pitch. "Once in a while, you mean?" I confirmed, drawing a nod from her. I didn't have to think much about it. "If we kept it real discrete -- no one found out -- I could make excuses to get free, once or twice a week, sometimes." The thought of having regular sex with this hussy was immediately intoxicating; I was addicted to Lilac, even after just one dose. "Totally, yeah, that would be fuckin' hot -- fucking you secretly, all the time."

Her big, hazel eyes glimmered at me. "Mmm -- I'd love that -- bein' a married man's secret little slut!"

We traded cellphone numbers. Only, as she looked at her cellphone to make sure she had the number right, she let out a cackle of disbelief. "Shit, I got my number wrong -- I gave the wrong number to that other guy I fucked, earlier!" The blonde blushed at me, then whapped herself on her small forehead with a flattened hand. "I swear, I can be so blonde sometimes!"

Like I said earlier, she was almost like the figment of a pervert's imagination -- if she didn't happen to be naked in my arms, and completely real!