Lilac and Three Separate Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly quick-dialed my home phone, and I could hear it ringing upstairs in the kitchen. A couple rings later, my wife answered. Quickly, I told her, this girl I was with today wants me to help her write out an essay for an application, so the counseling will run longer than an hour; maybe, I suggested, my wife could help me out and drive over to the cleaner's and pick up my suits I'd dropped off? And possibly grab some Chinese pick-up for a late dinner?

The half-naked slut on my lap applauded my creativity. My wife didn't know the game, and she readily agreed. She was going to leave the house, and it would be well over 30 minutes before she would come back. We'd be guaranteed privacy in the house.

As I was thanking my wife and telling her that I loved her, Lilac took the opportunity to climb off of my lap, standing in front of me upright, wearing only the dark, skin-tight, crotch-soiled leggings and whatever was inside them. As I put the cellphone back on the nightstand, she shoved her fingers inside the waistband of her leggings, pushing it downward and whatever panties were inside too. As the clothing began to peel away from her hips, the skinny blonde slowly turned her body, first sideways to me then until her butt was facing me. As she stepped out of her leggings, totally naked, I was gazing at her gloriously small, soft asscheeks, with her pussylips peeking at me from underneath.

"Wow," I gasped, staring at her young butt, "you have an amazingly sexy ass, honey!"

She stood up, facing me again, proudly watching me gaze at her shaved, pink cunt. It was glistening wet, as were her thighs. I knew some male sperm was part of those liquids, but I didn't really care; I didn't mind the "sloppy seconds," because it was going to be great lubrication for me to fuck that 18 year old's hole.

The blonde fell to her knees in front of me, and I dutifully unfastened my slacks so she could have access to what she wanted. Rather deliberately, toying with my anticipation, the girl removed each of my shoes, then each of my socks. I heard my wife's car door thump shut outside, the engine coughed to life, and the familiar whine of the car backing down the driveway. We were alone, for sure. Lilac reached up and, with my help, she slid my slack and underwear simultaneously over my hips, down my thighs, and off of me.

Leaning back, I spread my hairy, meaty thighs and displayed my married manhood to the slut. My dick had never been harder; it was its entire six inches of lust, with fat, hairy balls dangling underneath. I knew I wasn't going to make her faint with delight at the average size of my erection, but it was going to fuck her relentlessly. Indeed, she smiled at it, seeming to appreciate it would do the trick, then she winked at me with a girlish grin. "Nice tool," she complemented; whether she was being honest wasn't the point, it seemed. Her torso leaned forward more; I pried my knees back. Soon, my cockshaft was in her small hand, and her thin lips were wrapped around my bulbous, streaming-wet cockhead.

"Ohhh, baby," I grunted, transfixed at both the sight and the feeling of having my dick slurped by a cockhungry young blonde, "you suck cock so good!" Chuckling at a thought, I asked her, how many adult guys has she fucked?

She hardly paused, but had to pull her mouth off my penis to answer. "Six -- uh, seven now!" Looking up with those hazel eyes at me, she winked and proceeded to stuff three inches of my boner into her mouth, sucking on it, bathing it in the warmth of her tongue.

By then I had unbuttoned and peeled off my shirt, leaving us both buck naked. Her blowjob was fantastic -- licking my balls too, along with lapping from cockhead to base, sucking the top, bathing my shaft all over in her saliva. I could tell, she really loved cock; she moaned and slurped noisily, she was smelling its manly aroma, it was just pleasuring her to suck me (as much as it was pleasuring me). But it's not what her empty cunt needed.

Our eyes locked, again, with my penis in her mouth. We just both, it seemed, wanted the same thing at the same time.

I pushed her off my dick, then continued to push her small shoulders until she was lying on her back, on the thick carpet of my basement floor. I slipped off the sofa, kneeling beneath her, staring down at her body. Shit, she was so petite -- just a short, skinny young angel, just like she described herself; angelic and a slut. Her small tits, looking almost flat with her lying on her back, still glistened from my saliva; her pussy was drenched with juices and more. Sneering at me, the bitch pulled her knees backwards to expose her sloppy cunt to me -- the sort of universal signal of a woman to a man, you know, that I had permission to fuck her -- while her hands reached for my hairy chest. I gather she liked the thick curls of hair on my upper body, her bony little fingers slithered through them like snakes into the grassland.

My dick wanted to ravage that young slut's cunt. Towering over her, my arms straight down and my hands balled into fists on the carpet, surrounding her torso, I poked my throbbing six inches of meat towards her wet cuntlips. When my cockhead kissed that cunt for the first time, the slut shivered and moaned, and she pulled her knees back even more. Her eyes looked up at my face -- she wanted it. Hurriedly, I grabbed my dick at the base, guiding my dick's helmet to the moist, velvety hole of her cunt. Right at the entrance, that magical spot.

"Uhh -- fuck me!" she gasped aloud, anxiously.

So I did.

I pounded my ass forward, and the slut was so lubricated, in one thrust I was able to sink over half my dick into her cunt. And, dude, it was tight! I mean, I'd been fucking only my wife's middle-aged pussy for years and years, and I'd totally forgotten what a teenage pussy felt like. Delight; nirvana; utopia. This is a cunt that was meant to take grownup dick. Unbelievably silky, wet, warm; it just sucked my married cock right into it, invitingly, encouraging more. Gathering strength and positioning myself for maximum leverage, I leaned into her and really hammered as hard as I could. With quick, powerful thrusts, I soon had sunk the entire length of my six-inch erection all the way, balls deep, into the little slut's twat. I felt my balls smack off her slimy buttcheeks; the head of my cock felt pressure, jamming against her cervix or something. I was all the way inside the bitch.

"Yessss!" screamed the girl, arching her back to push her little boobies upwards, staring at my hairy chest while I was fucking her. "Uhhhh! Uhhhh!!! Fuuuuck meeee! Uhhhhh!"

The carpet beneath her was hard, not forgiving like a mattress; so as I pounded into her, she was squished, between me and the floor. My knees ached right away, too, but I paid it no attention. I could almost feel the floor myself, it seemed, as her body compressed, my cock driven into her tight, gushing pussy so far that it couldn't go any deeper even if I had more length. She was uttering screams, but pleasured ones, although at a high pitch and loud volume; each time I rammed forward, smacking my hips into hers, the little slut squealed. Her bony, slim legs dangled in the air, as she kept her knees back to expose her cunt to me; when I thrust forward, her little dainty feet bounced like an earthquake meter, registering how hard I was fucking her. She kept making the same sounds -- strained and loud noises of a bitch in heat getting deservedly stuck with dick -- "Uhhhh! Ohhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhh yessss! Uhhhh fuuuuck meeeee!"

I was almost drooling, staring down at her face and body. She was truly gorgeous -- such a small, triangular face; those huge hazel eyes; all that long, golden-blonde hair. Then, she had those two small, teen breasts, with a very flat, very smooth, very petite tummy. All the down her body, my dick was stuffed into a bright-pink, shaved teen cunt, stretching to accommodate my adult girth. Our genitals were saturated now in each other's juices, and I could hear myself fucking her -- each thrust in and out making squishy noises -- in addition to my skin slapping against hers over and over.

Her eyes looked up at me, her hands released my shoulders to wander up to my neck and face, even my hair. "Oh baby!" screamed the horny slut, her eyelids fluttering heavily, "I'm gonna cum! Fuck me harder!" And I didn't even have to, really; a few thrusts later, her entire face contorted in pleasureful pain, her jaw trembling and eyes rolling, as she erupted in a shriek of delight. "Uhhhh, uhhhh! Ohhh yessss -- yessss -- YESSSSSS!"

I could feel her cunt spasming around my dick -- grabbing it with an even tighter squeeze, if that was possible. More juices lubricated the fucking, dripping down my balls and between my hairy thighs. My arms and knees were getting sore from holding myself above her on the floor, but I wasn't about to stop. Her orgasm was encouraging my own, already those butterflies in my stomach and aching in my balls were flourishing, telling me, my dick was soon going to be squirting semen.

"Where do you want it," I panted, feeling myself beading with sweat already as I fucked her, "I'm gonna cum -- want me to pull out?"

The blonde responded by reaching her hands down to my hips, leaning herself up off the floor a bit so her small hands could grab my hairy buttcheeks. "In me!" moaned the girl commandingly, "fill me up please!" Then, to answer the obvious question, she answered, "I'm on the pill -- cum in me! Uhhhhh!"

Bitch wanted cum in her? Bitch was going to get cum in her. With even greater enthusiasm, I started bull-rushing her cunt, forcefully shoving my prick into that wet sloppy hole savagely, repeatedly, making her scream from the assault. Screaming at her myself, although nothing intelligible, I felt it -- my first orgasm. It was about to . . . any moment . . . and there it came.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

My cock was spewing jism. I felt my balls churning, the head of my cock almost hurting as the eye expanded time after time so that another stream of semen could spray inside her twat. My cum occasioned her second orgasm, and together we climaxed hard and loud, in the middle of my basement's carpeted floor.

As the cums subsided, the slut was moaning, a bit incoherently, wiping sweat form her face and writhing side to side underneath me, even with my boner still stuck in her extremely-sloppy pussy. I, too, caught my breath, my knees and hands really protesting now, aching from the hot sex on the carpeting. But, amazingly to me, my dick was STILL hard -- even right after my orgasm. I was beyond horny; this might have been the best sex I'd had since college, several decades ago.

So I was going to continue fucking her, but needed a softer place to do it -- and the leather sofa was just the ticket. Pulling out of her tight wet cunt (painfully, for a moment a least), I scooped her petite, under-100 pound body in my arms and carried her back to the couch. I was just about to deposit her on her back on it, but had a different thought at the last moment. Instead, I had her kneel on the sofa, leaning over the backrest, so her hot little butt stuck out at me. As she bent over, resting her arms and chest on the tops of the sofa's cushions, she parted her knees and looked back at me. I could see she was tired, almost to a breaking point, with her eyes sunk inward and almost baggy; her pussy was drooling sperm and juices now, a torrent down her inner thighs. But Lilac gave me a naughty, even evil grin accompanied by a shake of her small tush, telling me she wanted the sex to continue too.

Climbing onto the sofa, I was on my knees again but this time on very forgiving and comforting leather cushions. The blonde's small, scrumptious ass was directly in front of my penis, so soft and tight; her naked back was spiny and immaculate.

She looked back at me, over her petite shoulder, those worn-out eyes but sultry, coarse voice. "Fuck me," insisted the slut, clearly enjoying herself, "with that married cock of yours!"

Gripping her thin waist with my strong hands, I held her tightly and firmly, while I wiggled my hips around until my cockhead was kissing her pussylips again. We both gasped at the moment I was in position to fill her; she pushed back towards me, and I thrust forward, sinking my hardon into her teen cunt again. I could lean over her, putting my hands next to her shoulders on the top of the sofa, and hump her cunt doggy-style while her little tush ground against my somewhat-flabby abdomen. Lilac, so small, squirmed and moaned under my superior weight as I crashed into her, continually, one time after another, my cock stretching that wet hole and my wide hips smacking against her buttcheeks and thighs.

This was incredible sex -- fucking this little bitch from the rear, my longer body arching over her petite figure as she hunched over, bent on top of my basement sofa. My ears filled with the sounds of her moaning, the sofa thumping, and my dick squishing into her drenched-wet cunt. I could smell the nasty aroma of her butthole and her very used cunt; this girl smelled like fuck, from all the fucking she'd been doing. As brutally nasty as it was, it turned me on too. It reminded me how intoxicating good, adulterous sex could be; something I hadn't experienced in too long a time. This was just fucking -- no love, no romance, just a hard cock drilling into a wet, silky little twat, repeatedly.

Reaching underneath her, I cupped her jiggling boobies while fucking her from the rear. Lilac had A-cup tits, at the most; they fit so nicely in my hands. Her nipples felt like rubbery-plastic little knobs, and I instinctively ground my palms into them, then pinched and twisted them while continuing to fuck her. She yelped a little, she liked that.

No shit -- there I am fucking this gorgeous, 18 year old little slut, and suddenly, my cellphone goes off. Some of my ringtones are personalized, and right away I knew who it was -- it was the wife.

The fleeting thought of ignoring her call passed by without consideration. I kept my dick impaled into Lilac's cunt, then twisted her and me to the side so I could reach -- just barely -- the end table with my cellphone. Leaning upright again, I began sticking my dick into the blonde's smelly pussy while I answered the phone. "Yes, baby, what's up?" I asked my wife, finding it incredibly arousing that I was talking to her while fucking this hot teenager.

My wife was chewing my ear off. She wanted to know what I wanted her to buy at the grocery store; and she's getting Chinese for dinner, did I want the usual or something else; and did I want the good Chinese place or the not so good one; and apples were on sale, did I want her to get another bag; and she'd been home around 9 pm.

I tried to sound interested, seriously I did. But her voice was just noise in my ear; my concentration was fixated on the horny slut I was fucking. I kept sliding my aching hard penis in and out of her pussy, feeling it squeeze and squish my dick as I probed deeper, but did it slowly enough that neither she nor the sofa were making any noise. Lilac, I could tell, was holding her breath, biting her lip, trying not to make noise while I was on the phone with the wife. Maybe, for her too, it was even more taboo and erotic to be fucking while I was on the phone with my marital partner.

My other half gave up after a bit, finding me distracted -- I told her we were working on a college application. I also told her, I was going to drive Lilac home, so I might be back after 9 pm. My wife just said "Okay, drive safe," and hung up.

"Oh SHIT!" screamed the blonde, groaning loudly, waiting for me to shut off the phone before slamming her petite hips backwards to meet my body and drive my dick more forcefully, and more deeply, into her vagina. I just dropped the phone to the sofa, where it bounced onto the floor, and put both my hands on the girl's slim, pale hips. Holding her steady, I began pounding harder into her, grunting hard myself, feeling how tight her pussy was as I drilled into it, the pressure on my cockhead increasing as I assailed her cunt with my married erection.

During this insidiously hot sex, hardly any talking occurred. Grunting and moaning, some whines of satisfaction; and Lilac shrieked when she orgasmed, reaching underneath herself to rub her clitty while my dick was fucking her cunt from the backside. Frankly, I didn't know what to say to her; I didn't want to insult her. So I just fucked her.

A few minutes after her orgasm, my leg- and ass-muscles were sore from doing all the work humping her. She was the young filly, I was the married old guy, after all. I pulled out of her twat and promptly sat my ass down on my sofa, leaning back a bit and stretching my feet farther on the floor, leaving my dick a sloppy-wet, twitching pole, waiting for her again. She was completely into the sex; as soon as I was in position, she threw a skinny leg over me and sat down on my dick. Holding my penis upwards, she guided her shaved, messy-wet cunt to my peckerhead; putting her hands on my shoulders, she steadied herself and sat down. Both of us watched as my penis disappeared into her vagina, and I could feel the tension and pressure of that wet tube clenching around my throbbing cock.

She laughed, watching herself fuck me, while my eyes were on her petite boobs and slim (almost precious) neck. I reached up both hands, fondling her little breasts and pinching those hard nipples again, before sliding my palms down her skinny body and cupping her buttocks. Her slender dancer's figure was bouncing on my dick, sliding her cuntlips up and down, until her ass was against my thighs and my cock all the way up inside her body. We would both groan at that deep fucking, before she slid up again, only to slowly but surely slide back down.

Then, she made the move for another position, rotating herself around halfway -- reverse-cowgirl, with her back and butt to me. I laid even more flat on the sofa, watching her small buttcheeks clenching as Lilac rode my dick more. I reached up, under her arms and past her sweaty, shaved armpits, to cup and grope her little breasts again; meanwhile the 18 year old reached down to her own clitty, rubbing her clit furiously while my dick drilled deep into her cunt. Humping me, she was screaming, bringing herself to an orgasm, cumming hard as she rode me. "Uhhhh! Fuuuck, yesss, ohhhh fuuuuhhhh!"

Eventually she rotated around again, now riding me a second time; but I was basically lying flat on my back on the sofa, both feet on the floor, my head and shoulders crammed against the base of the backrest. Sitting upright on me, arching her little body and showing off those tits, Lilac was smiling as she watched me admire her petite, pale-white figure. Whatever tan she'd had in the summer was long gone, with Thanksgiving coming a week later. She put both her small, frail hands on my chest, feeling my sweat and flesh, pushing forward as her butt whipped circles and her cunt slid up and down my penis. We stared at our sex, both enjoying not just the feeling but the sight of it.

My second orgasm came suddenly; barely feeling it building, suddenly my dick was squirting jism into her cunt. I groaned loudly, grabbing her hips to shove her downwards, so my dick could plant itself deep as I ejaculated loads of jism into her small body. She felt me cumming, and she whined aloud, "Ohhhh yessssss!" She rubbed her cunt as I had my climax, and she too started cumming, loudly. "Uhhhh! Uhhhhh! Ohhhhh fuuuuuck!"

Fuck, there it was. She and me, cumming hard together, then pausing -- sweaty, gasping for air, my dick still inside her tight, slushy pussy.

Lilac looked down at the sight of my erection inside her cunt, all sorts of liquids dripping on her cuntlips and my balls and both our stomachs, and she laughed wickedly. "Ohhhh, shit, I'm such a slut! Uhhhh, gawwwd!"