Little Tish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stand to see him crying, especially when I wasn't unhappy at all.

"Oh my Jackie," I said sniffling and brushing the tears away from my cheeks, "I'm not unhappy. I'm crying because I am so happy that I finally found a way to let you know how much I love you—how much I need you!

"But god Big Brother, I'm aching so bad in my tummy right now. My little kitty is being very, very naughty. She needs you to love her Jackie but I know we can't! I'm aching so bad it hurts! I don't think I can stand it anymore and nothing seems to help. Please, Isn't there something you can do to make it better? Please?" And then, my tears once again began to flow.

Obviously feeling a little relieved, he asked, "You don't hate me then? You don't despise me for being so much in love with my own little sister?"

"Oh no, my Jackie. How could I hate you when I am so desperately in love with you that I don't know how to deal with it? I have loved you all my life. I just don't know what to do now.

"How can there be any kind of future for us? Mom would totally freak out if she ever found out about us and we could have 3-headed babies!"

"But god, I need you inside me so bad I'm dying and my little pussy is being so naughty, it's on fire for you! It hurts Jackie!" I buried my face in my hands and wailed, "Oh god, what are we going to do?"

"Please stop crying Little Sis," he soothed, holding me curled up and nestled softly on his lap and within his warm embrace. "Please try not to worry about it now, little Tishie. We'll just take it slow—one step at a time. No one has to know, at least for now and we have plenty of time to figure this out. It'll all look better in the morning and then we'll work it all out. You'll see.

"Just as long as you don't think you and I being together isn't too weird, we have plenty of options." He continued. And then after contemplating our new reality for a minute, he continued. "I am just so relieved finally knowing that we both really love each other and want to make it work."

And then, smiling reassuringly he continued. "And I think you can stop worry about any '3-headed babies' Tishie. I'm pretty sure that's just an exaggeration anyway." He soothed. "Just a myth to scare little kids, like you were Little Sis when Mom first laid that story on you. She was probably just trying to save you some heartache." Smiling ruefully, he added. " Well that didn't really workout too well, did it?" We chuckled a little at that, breaking the tension somewhat.

Then he continued. "And anyway, there are birth control pills that'll keep us safe until we look into things a little more."

"But Jackie," I wailed, "we can't fuck! And if it's one thing I know I must have, it's you inside me! My body has just been craving to feel you in me—for you to fuck me, to be buried so deep inside of me. I need it—I need you Big Brother—so bad!"

He smiled reassuringly at my outburst then. And I think he almost chuckled.

"Well, don't worry about that for now little baby girl. There are many things we can do with each other to help quiet this terrible agony we both seem to be having."

But, with one raised eyebrow and chuckling softly, he quietly said, "But I've got to tell you, I had no idea you could be such a potty mouth. 'We can't fuck!' "Fuck? Seriously?"

Smiling now, he continued, "I have to tell you, truth to tell, I loved hearing the word 'FUCK' coming out of your little angelic mouth. Now I know I love you!"

Smiling through my tears, I explained, "Jackie, if you had any idea some of the words and crazy thoughts that have been flooding my head lately, you just wouldn't believe it—well, maybe you would. And Holy Moley where did you ever learn to kiss like that? I've never felt anything so incredible—so wonderful—in my whole life! We need to do that some more. Okay? Please? Promise me?"

"Huh? What?" he stammered quickly, "Oh you mean that silly little kiss we just did a few minutes ago? Oh, that was nothing," He said, desperately trying, and failing, to hide his growing smile.

"You fucker!" I exclaimed with a relieved grin as I punched him right in his chest so hard it made him wince. "You better be kidding! That was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me. I loved it! Don't you dare tell me it was just 'average!'"

And with that, I lifted my lips to be kissed and we started making put passionately once again.

'God it feels so fucking good finally kissing him,' I thought happily. 'We can never stop kissing - never ever!'

Finally, that terrible empty ache we were both feeling reasserted itself and we reluctantly pulled apart. I carefully slid my tender little butt off his lap and, I thought with some satisfaction, what must have been a telephone pole that had been poking and rubbing up against my ass for the past few minutes.

Aching wildly between my legs, and way up inside my womb somewhere, in total frustration I got up and moved to the other arm of the couch, dug my toes under his warm leg again and sat there watching his handsome face with what to him must have looked like complete sexual desperation.

"Well, if we can't fuck," I complained with a nervous smile and a little giggle, what can we do? Do you want to do anything at all with me? You do at least want to touch me, don't you?" I pleaded hopefully.

After a few minutes of my big brother looking thoughtful but confused and feeling more than a little agitated, I continued.

"Well here then," I announced, frustrated. I pulled my toes from under his leg and plopped them down with some force, directly on his engorged and painfully stiff erection. I realized my mistake with horror and I cringed.

"FUCK! Shit! God, Tishie, be careful with that little guy," he moaned clearly in pain.

Then, with some obvious discomfort, he slid his big hands under my feet, separating them from the immediate vicinity of his throbbing erection and urgently covered his manhood with his hand.

"Oh, crap Jackie, I'm sorry!" I cried, appalled by my careless behavior. "I'm not used to having to worry about that with you," I said with some apparent dwindling guilt in my voice.

Then, with a naughty little grin, I teased, "And what the hell do you mean 'LITTLE'? He sure didn't feel 'little' to me. But hey Big Brother," I requested in my 'little girl voice' and a pout, "as long as we are just sitting here, how about a nice foot-rub?"

Anxious to help, he took my foot in his hand and was just starting to give it some greatly appreciated attention when I had an idea.

"Here, wait," I said, pushing away from that huge bulge in his lap and quickly getting up. Frustrated with the lack of attention to my untouched and so far unloved "Little Girl", I had applied some semi-innocent discomfort once again to his abused and achingly stiff penis. I smiled slyly when I noticed his look of pained exasperation.

Hurrying over to the cupboard, I grabbed a soft blanket and happily returned to my former position on the couch. I handed him one end of the blanket so we could cover ourselves and, perhaps, provide a little privacy for whatever was to come.

"Here, cover us with this Jackie. After all that heat, I'm starting to get a little chilly."

Once again I leaned back against the arm of the couch and pulled the blanket warmly around us. My thin little robe by now wasn't providing me much in the way of privacy and I wanted to save my newly bared pussy as a later surprise for my sweet big brother. Once again I lifted my feet to his lap and into his loving care. But this time, I lowered them carefully.

But with a strained grin, he caught them and warned, "Uh, uh, uh you naughty little shit. Remember, Jackie is tender."

That made me chuckle, earning me an irritated scowl and a raised eyebrow from my big brother.

"I'm sorry Jackie. I really didn't mean to hurt you. Forgive me?" I asked, truly contrite now for hurting him.

He didn't really answer; he just gave me "the look". I just looked down, trying mightily not to smile and wiggled my toes, hoping for my foot rub.

He took my sensitive feet in his big warm hands and, with a happy sigh, lifted them to his chest and began softly caressing them. He pressed his thumbs firmly into the muscles of my insteps and began giving them a nice work over.

Happily, and with real pleasure, my eyes began to slide closed and I placed myself in his loving care. I know he has a thing for my feet and I am glad he does. Closing my eyes, I groaned in blissful pleasure.

As he began gently kneading my tender insteps one by one, I happily whispered, "Oh god, Jackie. That feels soooo good. I love it when you play with my feet." And then, smiling naughtily, I added, "It makes me hot."

He tenderly began giving them some much-appreciated love. He massaged my heels and ankles, my sensitive insteps and then, one by one, he gently began pulling and twisting my delicate, red painted toes. I was in heaven. And, I realized happily, so was he.

As he continued pleasuring my little feet, I just groaned in obvious bliss.

"I love you so much my wonderful Big Brother. Ohhh god, that feels wonderful!"

I've always loved it when Jackie rubs my feet and to me it always feels erotic as hell. I really have no idea why, but it always turns me on and makes me really wet.

And so, I couldn't help wincing slightly when that urgent, maddening itch grabbed me again, all through my vagina; it was driving me crazy! The erotic pleasure I was deriving from his loving attention to my sensitive feet was reigniting that terrible empty ache that had been torturing that soaked little slit between my legs and my tingling nipples.

'Well,' I reminded myself smiling happily, 'at least now I can scratch at it.'

Slowly, I began letting my legs drift open and my knees spread to the side. I allowed my hand to slip slowly down, under the blanket and through the opening of my silky blue robe. Softly, I began to slide my hand and questing fingers down the super soft skin of my inner thighs and right up to my soft, bare mound. The slippery slit of my sodden and empty little puss twitched and ached with my need and I closed my eyes and shivered in delicious anticipation.

I gasped and shuddered slightly as my hand slipped down onto my hungry, aching little pussy. I wanted to keep my new trick to myself for now and fought vainly to keep my self-loving a secret.

'Jackie doesn't know I learned how to do this from Billie yet,' I thought happily. 'I can't wait until I tell her!'

Then, sending a silent thank you to my beautiful little redheaded girlfriend, I slipped my questing fingers onto and then within my soaked and smoothly naked "Little Girl". I gasped audibly at the heavenly contact and shivered as a spark of pure pleasure shot from my sex outwards in a jolting, heart stopping all-points bulletin. I was pretty sure now that I was probably busted but I kept my eyes tightly shut and hoped for the best.

Subtly, I began loving my slippery-wet little puss in silent euphoria as my fingers stroked and caressed, rubbed and probed. But try as I might, I just couldn't help myself from moaning ecstatically.

"Mmmmmmmm", I moaned shakily to my big brother, unconsciously rolling my head slowly from side to side, completely unable to keep my eyes open. " . . . Oh, Jackie . . . I love this . . . I . . . love you . . . YOU. . . . youuu'rrre ga, ga, GONNA sp, spoil muh, MEEE . . . Mnhhh, MNUHH. . . Oh God!" I cried as my head continued rolling erratically now from side to side as if trying to deny the heavenly pleasure we were giving to me.

I couldn't stop trembling as I slipped a probing finger into my thoroughly soaked little slit and gave my aching puss a none-too-gentle squeeze.

He must have been watching me closely as he continued my heavenly foot rub. I was playing with myself -"petting my kitty", as I'd begun thinking of it and I just couldn't seem to keep my hips from rolling and squirming around. I loved the way my fingers felt between my legs as I secretly continued tickling and teasing my delighted little pussy. So good!

'This feeling is just so delicious!' I rhapsodized silently.

"Do you like this, my little baby?"

"Mmmmm Hummm," I tried to say but only managed to groan as my breathing rapidly increased and grew ever more ragged. "Ohhh ga, GOD yeah! . . . You muh, make me . . . fa, fa, FEEL . . . so, so, soooo ga, GOOD! . . . Mmmmmmm yeahhh." My hips were beginning to twitch and writhe now, grinding against my loving fingers. I should have known I wasn't fooling anybody.

'I'm so busted; he's caught wet-handed.' I realized with a blissful happy "I- really-don't-give-a-fuck smile".

'He must know but I just don't care anymore.' I exalted happily in my mind. 'I feel so comfortable with him. God I love this! God I love him! I'm so glad he's my brother.'

"Well," said my big brother with obvious love in his voice, "I hope you like this then Little Sis. It's something I've dreamed about doing with you for a long, long time."

I felt him lift one of my pampered little feet up to his mouth. He first kissed my big toe and then he slipped it completely into his mouth and began running his tongue around it.

My eyes flashed open and flared wildly at him. I couldn't believe it! He was frying my brain and it felt so fucking good! He'd never done anything like this before. My nostrils flared and I stared at him with fire in my eyes. My pussy twitched and throbbed and flooded with my hot, girl-cum. I moaned and gasped and cried out as he began washing my little red painted toes with his mouth and tongue.

Groaning with his own delight, he then took all of my delicate little toes from first one foot then the other into his mouth all at once and began licking all around, under and between them.

I just couldn't help squeezing my aching pussy again - hard - and I just completely lost it. My eyes rolled back in my head and I must have cried out in ecstasy.

"AAHHHHHHhhhhhh!, Oh . . . my . . . ga, god Jackie!" I wailed in obvious bliss, "I . . . la, looovvve you . . . my . . . swua, swua, sweet . . . ba, BIG . . . Brother . . . Ohhhhhh my god . . . I'm in . . . HEA, Heh, Heh, Heavvvennnn! Nnuhhhh!"

Briefly slipping my toes from his loving mouth, he smiled and quietly said, "Little Sis, I love it when you try to talk to me while you are so obviously turned on and your little kitty is being so well-loved - especially when you are trying to hide it. It's so damn sexy! I think of it as your 'fuck me voice' and it makes me wild to make love to you.

"Thinking about you masturbating is so fucking hot. I just love it! I want to watch you do it sometime when you are more comfortable with . . . with 'us'. I'd love to watch you loving your sweet little pussy, Okay? Look at me Tishie," he commanded.

My eyes were very heavy and it was all I could do to open them as instructed but I will do anything for my wonderful big brother. All I could manage was a sort of hooded, glazed-over stare that I'm sure reflected the pure bliss I was enjoying. I was in heaven.

"Yesssss my Ja, Jackieeyeeyee, Anythhhinggg fa, for youuuu. I ja, just lovvvve you sooo ma, much Big Brotherrrr!" I gasped and whined breathlessly.

And then I saw him slide my toes back into his loving mouth and I was once again lost in the heaven of his touch. When I felt his tongue slide under and between and all around my tender little toes, I just gave myself to the ecstasy.

"Ohhh FUCKKKKK!. . . Ga, GOD you turn me on Jackieeee! I jusssst . . . Ahhhhhhhh!"

My fingers were flying all over my sloppy, thoroughly drenched little pussy now as I continued to glory in my heavenly footbath. I lost all thought and concern about keeping my "kitty petting" a secret but I still wanted to keep its baldness a secret for the moment.

My wonderful big brother just let me squirm and writhe as he continued washing and loving my tiny toes. He switched feet then and slipped all the delicate toes of my other foot in his mouth at one time, swirling his talented tongue around and in between them all. He kissed the tops of my pampered feet and then lovingly licked and gently chewed my tender little soft instep.

"MMMMmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmm . . . oh ga, god . . . da, da, don't . . . st, stop . . . Jackie! . . . Oh pla, please . . . da, don't . . . st, st . . . stop . . . I la, love that!"

I was totally lost in my ecstasy and barely noticed when the first, well-washed foot slipped down into his lap and came into gentle contact with something stiff and hard—and very, very wet. My vagina melted utterly when I realized what had been happening within his soft boxers. I just couldn't help myself as I began gently caressing his hard, throbbing cock, awash in his pre-cum, with my slick, baby-soft foot.

"Ohhh, Fuuuuck! . . ." He groaned, pausing momentarily in his wonderfully arousing oral washing of my other slippery-wet foot just to luxuriate in my sexy new contact with his stiff erection.

"Oh . . . Jesus . . . Tishie . . . Ahhhhh . . . your . . . foot . . . feels . . . incredible . . . on . . . my cock! Ohhhhh . . . Fuuuccckkkk! yeaaaahhh!"

Still gently massaging my wet pussy, I began focusing on my wonderful, loving big brother. I know he loves my feet and I've always loved the attention he gives to them. I have always kept them clean, soft and well tended. Foot rubs, I long ago realized, make me very, very wet . . . and tingly.

And so, smiling, I brought my other foot down to join it's mate and, fishing his stiff cock through his open fly boxers, I gently began rubbing his cock, rolling it back and forth, forth and back between my soft and now thoroughly slippery-wet insteps. I moaned out my joy as my slippery, bare feet made loving contact with his warmly smooth and very stiff cock.

I thought to myself as I felt him rolling and sliding, all slippery and wet, between my soft little insteps, 'God, his cock feels soooo wonderful between my feet. I love it! It's so hard and still so soft. Somehow, I just have to get this wonderful hard thing inside my pussy. I need it so . . . fucking . . . bad!'

"Ohhhhh . . . my . . . God . . . Jackie," I exalted. "It's . . . so . . . huge! . . . It's sooooo . . . hard . . . and . . . soft at . . . the . . . same time! I . . . think . . . I'm . . . in . . . looovvvvve!"

His boxers were now saturated and his cock was getting wetter and wetter by the second. His slippery, rock-hard penis was feeling wonderful spinning around between the soles of my soft, sensitive feet.

'It's pre-cum,' I realized, from my research on "sex and the horny siblings". I was in heaven. 'How clever of me,' I thought. 'I'll bet he's loving this.'

And then I remembered thinking that my big brother definitely would love one of these when I first read about them.

'I am now performing my first real "foot job". Oh my god, how cool is that?'

We looked at each other and our glazed eyes met in a look of pure love, lust and desire. At the same time we both mouthed, "I love you" and managed a silly little giggle at our cosmic interconnectedness.

Smiling perhaps the happiest, naughty smile of my life, I maneuvered my toes and managed to pop the snap on his boxers, allowing an even better contact between my slippery insteps and his wetly spinning cock. Surrounding my new best buddy with my slippery little feet and then teasing it with my dexterous, naughty toes appeared to make him ecstatic with joy.