Little Tish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't sit still. The ache was almost painful and, as my big brother continued to tease my wildly horny body, my legs began to tremble and quiver with my intense, sexual hunger.

He was making me so fucking hot! I felt my little pussy continue gushing with my sexy smelling juices and I was starting to tremble, tingling like mad.

Very smoothly, he slipped his hand between my knees and began gently pushing my legs apart and to the side. I sensed he was close now, close to finally scratching that maddening itch that had been driving me crazy somewhere up inside my naughty "Little Girl".

And so, as my legs continued to tremble noticeably, I was in an almost panic of anticipation as I sensed he was finally closing in on the center of my hunger. I somehow managed to wait with barely concealed anticipation as his soft hand lovingly stroked the insides of my thighs, down to my calves, my ankles and the insteps of my feet and back up again.

As he came back up he frustratingly bypassed my swollen, desperately tingling little puss and instead ran his hand up around my hard tummy, my aching breasts and tingling nipples and back down again. I could only whimper, whine and squirm in desperation. I slowly shook my head back and forth as if in denial of my aching hunger and silently screamed at him to hurry.

'Oh fuck, Jackie.' I thought with such intensity I thought he must be able to hear me, 'please hurry! I can't stand it anymore!'

But he just continued gently spreading my knees apart, depriving me of the slight consolation of the ability to press my thighs together.

I was breathing very raggedly now, panting actually, with my growing heat as we both looked down in wonder at my aching, totally bare pussy as it continued to flow freely with my sweet girl-honey that continued its slow trip, spreading its way down between my legs and on down to my anus.

"Oh God, Jackie," I whispered in utter sexual agony, "I can't stand it any more! I'm sorry Big Brother but I just can't help myself," as I slipped my little hand down to my swollen pussy lips in another vain attempt to scratch that maddening itch that was driving me insane.

"Oh no, my little Tishie," he said in gentle admonishment. "This time, that's my job." At that, he pulled my fingers away from my drenched little puss and, gently, bringing them up to his mouth, he slipped them inside with obvious joy as he began sucking and licking my tiny fingers clean of my slippery juices.

"Oh my sweet Little Sister, you are so delicious! I love your smell and I love your taste. I can't wait to get it directly from the source. But that's for later. For now, let's see if your big brother can scratch that itch for you. It's time to make your little kitty really purr."

His hot words gave me a serious case of the chills and I moaned with the sexy thought. My skin was alive with prickly heat and shivering with need as, continuing to suckle my slippery fingers, he slipped his hand from mine and slowly teased and loved his way down my trembling little body. He stopped for a while, gently pinching and twisting my aching nipples.

"Oh Jackie," I cried, "that feels so wonderful when you touch me there! It's so much better than when I do it. Oh, soooo good! But oh god, just please HURRY!"

"Do you like your big brother to touching your nipples Tishie? Do you?" He asked in the sexiest, hottest voice I could possibly imagine. "Come on, Little Sister, let me hear you say that you like your big brother feeling you up."

"Oh god, Big Brother," I gasped as the naughty idea suddenly sent another jolt through my little puss and added some more sweet juice to my steady flow of little girl-cum, "Please keep touching your little sister's titties. Please?" I pleaded, "Please, feel me up Big Brother. Your little sister's nipples are tingling so bad and they need to be pinched and pulled and twisted in your strong fingers, Pleeeazze?" I smiled and shivered at the forbidden, naughty thought.

After several wonderful minutes of bringing so much joy to my tingling breasts, I could only whimper as he left them and began gently caressing my flat tummy and down to my smooth, bald mound. I gasped audibly as, for the very first time, my brother let his fingertips play lightly, back and forth across my smooth mound.

"Oh, Tishie," he gasped, "I don't know how you figured out how much I love completely bald pussies. I love the soft, soft skin on the top of your mound. It's so sexy, such a turn on for me to just lightly brush my fingers back and forth across you there. Exquisite. And your little naked kitty has to be the most beautiful in the whole world!"

I flashed briefly on my sneaky subterfuge with his computer but I was much too excited to feel bad about that now. I was beside myself, craving his touch on my little aching puss.

'I need it right now!' I thought in a silent scream.

"Please, Big Brother?" I whined. "Please put your fingers in your little sister's pussy? She really needs you to touch her. Oh god, hurry! Your little sister can't take it any more! She needs your fingers in her little kitty like right now!"

And then, finally and with infinite tenderness, my wonderful big brother slid his fingers down and softly slid them into my soaked and swollen vaginal lips.

My poor little ravenous body jolted and convulsed at his touch. I saw fireworks of every gorgeous color of the rainbow as magic flared euphorically from my hungry little puss.

"Ohhhhh Jeeesuusssss, Ja, Ja, Jackie!" I wailed. "Ga, God your fa, fa, fa, fingers feel suh, so fucking goooood down there. Oh god, Pleeeeeaze da, da, don't st, st, st, stop! Pleeeeee! Hnnngg! Oh, I la, la, loooovvvve thisssssss! Mnhhh mnuhhh Feeeellllssss sooo gooooood!"

I was in heaven as I sat there; legs splayed widely apart, groaning and whining very loudly, rocking my hips, desperately pushing back and grinding against his heavenly stroking fingers.

Now, I know about orgasms. I know that girls can have them but I don't think Billie has ever had one and I know I haven't. I sensed that if I could just have an orgasm, it just might be the thing I've needed so desperately to scratch that terrible, impossible fucking ITCH that had been driving me so crazy all these weeks - hell all these years!

I have this strange little idea that I've envisioned about that illusive orgasm that remains just beyond my grasp. Somehow, I'd seized on the image of that magical paroxysm of release as a little firefly. I would lay there, almost every night now, frantically rubbing my sodden pussy lips and sensing that flirty little firefly just glowing and teasing me, just flitting all around close to my pussy, but never, never, quite, landing. It would flit around and tease me by gently, brushing against my tortured flesh but would never quite settle in to land, grab my little kitty with its tiny, little magic feet and shake my throbbing puss into ecstasy.

My thrashing hips seemed to be forever chasing it, always seeking, grinding and always pushing towards it as it frolicked and danced just beyond the reach of my desperately ravenous little sex. It would flitter close to my sodden pussy lips and seem like it was just about to land and grant me my release, only to dance away again to tease my aching nipples and then flit back again buzzing and tickling at my hungry little pussy.

Always the maddening, ever elusive little tease - that little flirty fucker was always frolicking and cavorting just beyond my reach. If I could only coax it into finally landing on my swollen, sodden pussy and digging it's little claws into my pussy flesh, then I would have my desperately needed orgasm. But usually, after a long time, after a lot of hard rubbing and trying to coax that little tease into landing and giving me my much needed release, It would just buzz away and finally fade out altogether, leaving me in exhausted frustration.

But tonight, I finally had my secret weapon, my big brother's magic, talented fingers softly massaging my needy pussy towards something I couldn't even imagine.

"Tell me little girl," he whispered teasingly as he softly kissed and licked my hyper sensitive little ear. Thankfully, he continued massaging my little pussy that, by now, was a raging inferno, "do you know what your big brother is doing to you now?"

I softly groaned that I didn't.

"Well, what we are doing right now is called 'finger fucking'" and I cried out in raw, naked pleasure as he slipped his big, strong finger inside my tight little empty hole.

I groaned in sheer bliss as his wonderful finger slipped inside me and began twisting and twirling around just inside me.

"OOHHHH YESSSSSSSS! MNNUHHH! Feeeelsss SOOO GOOOD IN MEH, MEH, MEEE!" I squealed blissfully, my eyes squeezed tightly shut while grinding my ravenous little sex back against his loving hand.

After wallowing in the sheer ecstasy of my big brother's talented fingering for a while, I finally managed to ask naughtily, "Do you li, li, like fa, fa, f-FINGER fa, fucking your little SIS, sister . . . Jackie? Huh, do you?"

"Oh god yea, Little Sis," he panted in my ear. "Your big brother loves finger fucking his naughty little baby sister. God, baby! Your little pussy is so snug and wet and tight! My nasty little sister is so BAD and so NAUGHTY! Tell me you like me finger fucking you Little Sis."

"Oh Big Brother, your little sister la, LOVES being fa, FINNG . . .ger . . . fa, fucked by her strong ba, ba big brotherrr. Please, don't ever stop fucking her. She loves being naughty and fucking with her big brother. Oh god, yessssss she does! Oh fuuuck yessss! Does she ever! . . . Mnphhh . . . uuuuuhhhHH . . . "

Then, after several minutes of squirming, writhing sexual bliss, Jackie asked, "Tishie, baby, do you know about your clit?"

"My wha, wha, what?" I whined somewhat irritated at this seemingly random sounding question. "Wha, wha, what's a cli, cli ,cli, CLIT?" I demanded, almost beyond conscious thought at that point. I was just thrashing and writhing and frantically trying to push my gushing pussy into contact with that god damned little fucking firefly.

God Jackie!! Puh, Puh, Pleeeeezzzee Ja, JACKIE! Pa, Pa, Puuhleeezzee make me Ca, Ca, CUM! I Ca, Can, Can't TAKE IT ANY MOOOORRRE! Ohhh FUUUCCCCKKK! It HURRRRTS in MEEE So BAD!"

"Oh, that's okay my sweet Little Baby Sis, don't worry. Your clit is this little nodule of exquisite pleasure, Tishie. It's a magical little button and only girls are lucky enough to have them. It's this little bump right around here someplace." He whispered as if he was searching around blindly for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow or something. But that sneaky fucker knew exactly what he was doing - drawing out my smoldering, frantic arousal for as long as he dared.

"Your clit contains about 8,000 nerve endings that have only one purpose," he continued calmly. "It's there just to give a girl pleasure. Men have nothing at all like it; only girls. You guys are so lucky!" He whispered, delighted with himself for this teasing little lesson on human sexuality.

"It's this hard little bump - this magic button up here somewhere—just about . . . here." He said softly as he touched something completely new to me in my short and limited little sex life.

I jumped in shock and cried out loudly, now in a whole new universe of wonderful sexual rapture. Then as he began softly caressing and circling around that magic little pink button, around and around - back and forth, rapidly with firm but gently pressure, I lost all control.

"Oh Fuck, Jackie!" I screamed after a surprisingly short time. "What the fuck are you da, doing to me? OHHHHH It FEEELLLSSSS SOOOOO GOOOOOD! Oohhhh GODDD MNNUHH! YESSSSS!" I wailed in ecstasy.

But it all quickly became intense - very, very intense - way too intense to bear.

"But something's hap, hap happening." I cried, almost in panic as the incredibly intense feelings began taking over, just getting way too intense—too delicious. I was losing all control and that scared me.

"Jackie, you ha, ha, have to, to, To St, St, St, STOP! It's just too muh, mu, much! I CAN'T STAND IT! Oh SHIT! OH FUCK! OOOOOHHH! FUUUUCCCKKK!" I howled in a growling voice I didn't even recognize, especially coming from someone so tiny.

I grunted and sucked in air powerfully through my teeth as the powerfully intense orgasm took me and carried me away - far, far away.

My tiny body locked up then and I went totally stiff. My little firefly finally dove in for a crash landing right into the middle my burning, soaked and convulsing pussy. I howled in ecstasy and then began writhing in powerful spasms, totally out of control.

"OOOOOHHHH FUUUUUUCCCKKK! JACKIEYEEYEEYEE! FEELSSS, SS, SS, SS, SOOOOOO GUuH, GuuH, HUuH, HUooH, HOOOOOD!! OH GOD I LOVVVE YOUUUU!"

I slammed my legs closed tightly around his strong arm, totally trapping his hand. His tender but strong fingers continued lovingly cupping my little puss, providing the perfect pressure for me to push and grind my bliss away against.

I felt my happy, happy little pussy convulse and spasm in waves of incredible ecstasy. I whined and shivered and whimpered and moaned. I cried out and thrashed and convulsed and writhed in my wonderful brother's arms as he just held his fingers around my little magic button, only moving them slightly now and finally just maintaining pressure on my new little, button of magical ecstasy.

It was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to me so far in my young life. I have no real idea how long that first, glorious orgasm lasted but it seemed to go on for hours. And then, I was just so wonderfully happy, I started crying.

"It's okay big brother," I whispered shakily between gasps and sobs. "I'm sorry I'm crying like a ninny but I am just so happy and I'm so totally in love with you and I'm just soooooo damn HAPPY! God I love you!"

"That was wonderful! Thank you for making me feel soooooo fucking goooood!. That orgasm was soooooo fucking delicious!" And then, smiling weakly, I softly added, "Thank you so much, Big Brother."

"You are most welcome my darling, sweet Little Baby Sister," he said with a smile, "but next time I'm going to make you look me in the eyes as you are cuming. Think you can do that? I want to see my sweet little sister's beautiful face as she is going through so much intense pleasure."

"I'll try Big Brother," I panted as I kept my legs pressed firmly together, keeping his hand trapped against my delighted little pussy as it continued to provide me with delicious little aftershocks and shivers.

He just kept rocking me gently in his arms, cupping my happy little puss in his warm, strong hand, kissing my lips and my cheeks and my ears, whispering sweet little words of love and reassurance - holding me in a warm, loving haze.

I think I must have dozed off for a while because I felt my Jackie gently shaking me and telling me how much he loved me and how he was so happy he was able to give me so much pleasure and happiness. Surrounded in my brother's loving embrace, I sat there naked and deliriously happy. I wanted that moment to last forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 4 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We must have laid down and cuddled together for a while, stretched out on the couch. I know I slept for a time but I was finally brought around to consciousness again when I became aware of what was apparently a huge telephone pole sticking me in the butt. I managed to rouse myself from my happy haze and finally realized that my big brother seemed to be suffering from another painfully stiff, throbbing erection.

"Well, well Big Brother, what do we have here?" I asked with a happy, smug little grin on my face.

I reached out my hand and gently squeezed his "huge", at least to me, penis and caused him to groan with pleasure.

"Does this big guy stay like this all the time?"

"Well, Little Sis," he responded as his hips began to squirm with pleasure, "It sure does around you. I just can't stop thinking about how beautifully sexy you looked in my arms as you were caught in the grip of your first, real orgasm. God, I loved making you feel so good. Your sweet little elfin face, so beautiful and you looked like you were in such ecstasy.

"And, I am sooooo happy that it was me who helped you to feel all that bliss. It was me that you finally turned to and allowed to give you so much pleasure. Thank you for trusting me Little Sis. Thank you for being my sweet, sweet little sister! I'll never forget it and I love you so much."

As he said this, I could see tears beginning to form in his wonderfully expressive eyes. My heart melted as I took in the happy smile on his face and as I remembered the utter ecstasy I felt during my first earth shaking orgasm.

'No wonder we are fighting back tears,' I realized. 'We have been fighting against this love of ours for years now and he must be at least as relieved as I am.'

"Jackie," I said somewhat in wonder, "I had no idea I could ever feel that good. How could anything possibly feel so incredibly wonderful? I thought I was going to die, right there in your arms.

"You know," I continued, "I always suspected that there was something missing but I had absolutely no idea how wonderfully delicious it would feel. Oh God Jackie, I just love you soooo much!"

Smiling warmly, I asked, "Do you think I will ever be able to have another one? God, I hope so," I enthused hopefully. And then, looking him right in the eye I added, "We have to do that again—a lot! When can we do it again?"

"Well, I'm able to go right now, don't you think?" as he tipped his head toward his beautiful, stiff penis.

"Oh, I think you might be able to do just that." I said with a huge, sexy smile. "I think it's my turn to please you though. There is something I have just been drooling," I said, grinning naughtily, " to try. I have done some research but I know a master lover when I see one. Would it be okay," I began in my little, innocent girl voice, "if you could teach me how to give you a good blowjob? I think . . ."

". . . She asked, completely unnecessarily," he quipped, interrupting me with a delighted smile on his face.

"Oh goodie!!" I enthused. "Okay, what should I do, Big Brother?"

I knew we both realized how forbidden what we were starting to do was. It was scary but also exciting as hell. What we were beginning was so forbidden—but just so naughty and yummy, we just couldn't stop! But also, it felt so comfortable and natural - so right - for us to be doing these sorts of taboo things with each other.

When we were doing those things and when we consciously referred to each other as "Baby Sister," and "Big Brother," the forbidden nature of our newfound relationship served not only to remind us that we had to be extremely careful, but almost more importantly, it added immensely to the excitement and naughty pleasure of our loving.

"Okay Baby Sister, let me lean back on the armrest of our little 'love bed' here and you come over and kneel between my legs."

And then he added, with a smile and with a great degree of haughty solemnity, "I think it would be appropriate that you appear to be worshiping my magic wand, don't you?"

I was truly dazzled by the speed with which he managed to block the playful little slap I had directed at the soft and tender skin of his fully erect manhood.

"Ah, ah, ah, Baby Sis," he warned, holding my forearm away from my intended target in his strong hand. And, with a serious word of caution, he continued playing the same character. "We must always treat our bodies, especially those parts that can provide us with so much pleasure, with love, dignity and awe. Don't you agree?"