Little Tish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right of course and, red-faced, I felt sorry and more than a little foolish.

"God you're right Jackie," I said embarrassed and mortified, "I keep forgetting how tender that beautiful, enormous thing—OUR, 'Magic Wand' - really is. I'm really sorry." And then, with a real feeling of reverence for that beautiful cock of his, I bowed my head to it and pleaded. "Please, forgive me, 'My Lord,' I kneel in shame."

"Tishie, you don't really have to call me, 'My Lord'," and then smiling, 'Your Grace' should be sufficient."

I looked at my brother with playful scorn and, tossing my hair behind my back, I queried with an amused smile. "Who said I was talking about you? I was, of course," focusing my eyes strongly on his beautiful cock, "referring to Him—My Lord and Master, from this day—from this night—forward."

Both of us giggling madly now, he bent over and, grabbing me by my arms, pulled me up, across his naked body and crushed me to his chest.

"Oh God, my little goddess of a sister, I am so in love with you!"

We kissed passionately for a while and then, very carefully, I slid back down to my former position between his legs and knelt.

"Okay, Big Brother," I began, "I know there is a lot about giving blowjobs that I don't know. Hell, I don't even know if I'll ever be able physically to come close to pulling that off, I mean what with me being such a damn little midget and all, but I really want to learn. And I want to start my lessons right now, Okay?"

Smiling, he nodded his assent and so, with that, I smiled, bent over at the waist and gently took his penis in both of my little hands and began caressing him tenderly. "What now, Big Brother?"

"Oh God that's nice," he whispered with closed eyes in blissful wonder. "Just keep your hands on him, bend over and kiss his head."

The feeling was so intoxicatingly sensual that I was lost for a while in the kisses I was gently planting all up and down his hard, but silky-soft feeling shaft.

'He smells so good and tastes so fucking delicious,' I mused. 'God, I love doing this!'

Beginning to squirm a little and with his breathing a little uneven, my Jackie whispered, "When you are ready, Little Sis, do just like you were doing before. Lick him all around his head and then just start licking and gently sucking on him all over, just like he's a lollipop."

I could taste his pre-cum and, sliding him gently into my eager, wet mouth, I avidly began sucking and licking that beautiful cock of his. God, but I loved his taste.

I could feel myself start to tingle again down between my legs - again. And his growing excitement was making me very, very wet - again. And, that itching was beginning to make me roll my hips and writhe - again. 'But now, it's not so bad.' I mused. 'Now it just feels nice - naughty and nice.'

My brother was too overcome with these new sensations to say much at all so I just began slathering my tongue all over the head, pulling it between my lips and into my soft wet mouth, as deeply as I could comfortably take it. God, he was so big!

Jackie groaned loudly and began rolling his hips as I proceeded to twirl my tongue all around the head, caressing it with my tongue and wetting it with the moisture from my mouth.

'God,' I thought in wonder, 'I really love doing this for him. I love the power it gives me over him. I love the way just the slightest little well-placed kiss or lick or suck can make him groan and writhe in wondrous pleasure. This is great!'

"Don't over do it, Tishie. Just take your time and lick my whole shaft and get it all wet and slippery. The idea is to take as much of me into your mouth as you can comfortably and then begin gently licking and sucking—rolling your tongue all around. OH God Yeah! Just like that! While, at the same time, use your hands to gently jack and twist the shaft so he's being completely surrounded by your soft, gentle stimulation. OH Fuck, that feels so fucking GOOOOOD, Baby Sis!

"Um, okay, use your wet mouth and your slick hands to gently stroke up and down, twisting the skin back and forth as you gently lick and suck the head. Take as much of him into your muh, MOUth as you can but don't choke or hurt yourself du, doing it. We can work on more advanced stuff later if you want. But right now, this is wonderful!

"Ohhhhh YEAaahh! Ooohhh Fuuuuck, suh, suh, Sis, iss, iss. That's it baby—just keep doing that. The idea is to make your ha, HANDS and mouth as much like a vu, vu, vagINNNNA as you can. Sssssurround him with your love. Ooohhh Fuuucckk YESssss! Keep doing that - just like that!

"Yeah, start bobbing your head and hands up and down, like they are a wet, soft vagina, and start fucking my cock with your mouth, just like that. Ohhh Yeaaahhh!

"Now, gently take my balls in your hands occasionally too and very gently - very, very gently - roll them around.

"Keep licking and try to keep everything as wet as possible. OOHHH Fuck Yeah Little Sis, that Feeelllss Sooo GreaaaaaATE! Ja, Just keep doing that. God you fa, FEEL so good on my, my cuh, uh, COCK! I don't tha, tha, think I ca, can last very la, la loOONNNNngg Sih, Sih, SIS. OHHHHH little Ta, Tishie, I'm gonna cuh, cuh, CUM NOW! If you are ga, ga, ga GOINg to, na, na, NOW IS THE ta, ta, TiME to pull him OoooWWWT! OHHH FUUUCCKKK! OHHH YEAHHHHHHhhhh!"

With all the obvious pleasure I was giving him that tingling fire was once again raging in my pussy and I was again aching with my growing hunger.

I was thoroughly enjoying loving him with my warm, wet mouth and the last thing I wanted to do was pull him out. I was determined to suck every bit of his love out of him I could and swallow it all down. I desperately wanted it in me.

'Here it comes.' I realized as I sucked and swallowed and sucked and swallowed as fast as I could. He was filling my little mouth with his warm, creamy love. It was pumping into me so fast I didn't think I could keep up and I was afraid some of it was going to escape.

I was so aroused that my womb was melting and, once again, my little kitty was tingling wildly and was very slippery with my girl-honey.

"CUMMMING NOW BUH, BABY! OOHHH FUUUCKKK OH YEAAAAAH! FEEELSSSS SOOO FUUUCCKKINGGG GOOOD TISHIEYeeYeeYee. AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh Yesssssss!"

'God, but my Jackie is cuming in buckets and his love tastes delicious - different - but delicious! But god, there's soooo much!' I marveled. 'It feels like I'm trying to drink from a fire hose!'

Now that cleaver little thought almost caused me to lose all his precious love back out through my nose in an explosion of crazy laughter at my nutty wit. But I held on to it all and I loved it.

'Sometimes it's a challenge being so cleaver.' I thought. 'It's crazy the thoughts that sometimes enter my head at the most inconvenient times. Damn!'

But I was just so head over heels in love with my big brother.

Then he started jerking and trying to pull me away from my new favorite toy. "WAIT Tishie, stop now please! Way too sensitive now. Oh God it felt soooo good cuming in your little wet mouth. The way you kept swirling your little pink tongue around the head of my cock and then flicking rapidly just underneath the tip drove me totally crazy! God Little Sis, I am so fucking in love with you!" Smiling now, he said, "Well, you can tell how much I loved it. How was it for you?"

I just looked at him with all the love in the world in my blue eyes and, with a delighted grin, I replied, "Yuuummmmyyy in my tummmmyyy! I love the way you taste Big Brother! More? Please?" I answered, beaming with delight.

Carefully crawling up on top of him, I pushed my face into his neck and moaning with sheer delight, I hugged his naked body to mine and just lay there, loving him.

After we lay there a while recovering, Jackie said, "You know Tishie, It's not all that late. Are you up for a moonlight swim in the pool and then a nice warm soak in the Jacuzzi?"

"Oh wow, Jackie," I responded happily, "That sounds wonderful! Let's do it - just as long as we have an iron clad agreement before we go."

My brother, looked at me like he was asking, 'Yea, and just what might that be?'

Smiling I put my arms around him, pulled his face down to my lips and, standing on my tiptoes, I gave him a nice warm kiss and said, "Jackie, we made a new agreement tonight. We agreed that, as much as we possibly can, that we would return to our old ways of living around each other. We agreed that we would wear as few clothes as possible, right?"

He nodded.

And I smiled warmly and announced, "Along with that, we will be bathing together—well, at lest showering when we feel like it. And we will be sleeping together—naked—whenever we can get away with it. And so, Big Brother, tonight I will be sleeping with you!" I announced, beaming.

Smiling at this wonderful idea, he said, "Okay, Little Sis. Mom will be getting up early tomorrow for work and so she'll probably let us sleep in. It's taking a chance little sweetie, but tonight we'll be sleeping, completely naked, in each other's arms. Sound good?"

I nodded enthusiastically and started up the stairs, where this night had really begun when he said, "Okay, but first, we have to open some windows because this pace reeks of sex right now and that would be a dead give away. So, while I open some windows, you sneak upstairs and make sure Mom is still asleep in bed.

"As soon as all that's done, I will meet you out at the pool—no lights, mind you—and we'll take a cool dip while the Jacuzzi is warming up. A short warm soak and then, we are off to bed. Oh, and bring the wine too, okay? Does that work for you?"

Nodding gleefully and smiling broadly, I gave my big brother a huge, sexy, naked hug and, starting quietly up the stairs to check on our mother, I whispered, "Meetcha in 10, Big Brother. And you might be surprised to learn that I am absolutely nuts about you! Hurry baby, I hate not having you very, very close to me, all the time."

We had kissed and set out on our appointed duties, absolutely ecstatic with happiness.

"Oh wait!" He said as if remembering something important. "Why don't you wear your little red swimsuit Tishie? You know the one. It looks really good on you."

I stopped in my tracks, dumfounded and just stared at him, totally stupefied.

"Just kidding Tishie." He said turning away and chuckling.

'He can be such a fucker sometimes.' I thought with a delighted giggle.

(Author's note: I hope you have enjoyed this latest installment of "Little Tish". It is amazing to me how much fun it is writing about these wonderful characters. (And you have no idea just how wonderful they can and will be.) I love their kindness, their intelligence, their innocence and their consideration toward each other. They are good, honorable, sexually rambunctious and full of fun. I have come to love them and I hope you have too. I know where they are headed, at least in the short term, and as things heat up pretty quickly now, it will be eye opening, fun and very stimulating for them all. I really look forward to seeing what happens to them further down the road.

After this chapter is posted, I think I will follow the suggestions of a few of you and wait until I have several chapters ready to go so that I can post them together. Hopefully, that will make things easier for you. So it may be a while before my next additions to the story. I hope that works for you.

Thank you again for all your kind words, your suggestions, your votes and your welcome encouragement. I have found it all to be very helpful and encouraging. So, hang on and keep the ideas and suggestions coming. And, hopefully, I will be "seeing " you soon.

Thanks again,

HP