Little Tish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh Fuuuuuucccckkkk . . . Sis . . ." he groaned. "Your . . . sweet . . . little feet . . . feel . . . sooooo . . . fuckinggggg . . . good . . . on . . . me! Mnhhh mnuhhh!"

Excited beyond all measure, it wasn't long before I thought I sensed some tightening in his testicles and an increased swelling in his cock. Encouraged, I increased my naughty toe teasing on his now clearly throbbing cock. It seemed like my feet were working their magic on my best friend—my BFF—my wonderful big brother. And then he looked at me with something between panic and utter bliss on his handsome face.

"Ohhhhhhh God . . . Little Sis," he cried, "You . . . better . . . move your . . . feet . . . baby . . . I'm . . . gonna CUMMMM! AhhhhhhYeaaaaah! Ohhhhhh Fuuuuucccckkkk Yeaahhhh!" he howled, as he got lost amid the powerful surges of pleasure that began to pump his hot, wonderful love from his convulsing testicles right up through his swelled penis.

He stiffened then and just seemed to explode, his white-hot seed erupting from his cock as he began spraying his warm love everywhere. I loved the feeling as I felt his hot, creamy love pulsing warmly all over my feet and legs and in between my happy little toes.

Somehow he managed to get the blanket out of the way but there was no stopping his hotly spurting cock.

The intensity of his climax was beyond anything I ever could have imagined. He jerked and writhed and convulsed as I felt long hot ropes of white-hot cum pumping out of his pulsing, well-loved cock. He just threw his head back and cried out with his wonderful release.

"Oh God, little Tishie," he groaned when he finally stopped pumping out his hot creamy love, "You have no idea how wonderful that felt to me. Thank you soooo much! Your naughty little toes made me feel sooooo fucking goooood! Thank you soooo much baby. God I am so in love with you!"

When he finally opened his eyes and looked over at me, he found me smiling with my eyes closed and my fingers in my mouth. I just couldn't resist licking my sweet, juicy girl-honey from them. I have grown to love my taste. That little action seemed to cause his wonderful cock to spring right back up to it's full, turgid size.

I had no idea what he thought about some of the things he had witnessed me doing in front of him. So I just smiled sweetly and thought I would have to explain it all to him later.

We were a mess but we simply didn't care. He smiled knowingly at me and said in a child's little sing-songy voice, "I know what you were doing. Oh god, Tishie. You looked so sexy when you were loving yourself like that while I was attending to your sweet feet."

I suppose I should have felt embarrassed but I didn't. I wasn't embarrassed in the least.

I just smiled softly and explained, "You made me feel so naughty and my little kitty was aching so much, I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry Big Brother, but I couldn't keep my hands away from my pussy. God, Jackie, that feels so good to me when I touch myself like that." I said happily and then had another thought.

"I wonder what it would feel like if you touched me there . . . right on my little pussy. Would you do that for me Big Brother? Would you touch me? Please?"

He just turned his loving eyes on me, smiled lovingly and nodded his approval for the idea.

I sighed then and, after a pause, looked at him more seriously and said, "But I still feel pretty empty and tight inside, like there's something missing, ya know?

"I know about orgasms but I don't think I've ever had one. Sometimes I think I might be getting sort of close but then," . . . I said trailing off with a sad little sigh. "I just don't know. I guess I don't think I can." I said, again sighing sadly as I continued gently stroking his still hard cock with my slippery, cum covered toes.

'There must be something missing from my sexual pleasure.' I mused, 'And I know I have to figure out what it is before I loose my mind.'

But my Jackie just smiled sweetly and knowingly at me and soothed, "Oh you poor sweet little angel. Big brother's got this. Don't worry Little Baby Sis. Let me clean us up and then let your big brother show you how it's done."

(Welcome back. The story overlap ends here.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Tish: Continues

After we cleaned up the mess, Jackie sat down again in his spot on the couch and pulled me into his lap. He then cocked his head with an idea. "Wait a second, Tishie." He said. "Remember how happy we were when were little kids and we'd just run around naked all the time? We played naked. We swam together naked. We bathed and even slept together sometimes naked. I loved that and I really miss sharing that wonderful feeling of spending all my time with you and being without any clothes at all. Remember that?"

"I sure do," I replied with a sad little smile. "I hated it when Mom started making us wear clothes all the time. I know why she did it now and, I guess I can understand why. I mean, look what we've been up to just tonight." I smiled lovingly at my big brother and went on.

"Remember how good it felt to lay in bed naked and snuggle up next to each other? I loved lying there in your warmth. I've never been happier," I said wistfully. "It really wasn't sexual or sexy, it was just warm, loving closeness and I loved it."

Smiling fondly, he nodded and I continued, "I really hated it when Mom wouldn't let us do that any more. I remember I couldn't get to sleep at night for months and months without you next to me. I don't remember anything sexual about it; I just loved our closeness and how much I always loved you and loved being next to you. Remember? I used to sneak into your bed late at night when I thought no one would catch us. I was happiest when I could snuggle up to your warm body." I smiled with the fond memory. "I felt like I could finally breathe."

"Well," he announced, "I think it's high time we returned to how we used to be together. Come on Tishie, Let's take off our clothes and cuddle here together on the couch. Mom sleeps like a log and we'll be all alone. What do you say? Sound good?"

I nodded enthusiastically and climbed carefully off his lap. He stood up and faced me, looking me up and down and making me tingly all over again. I stepped up and started unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it down off his big strong shoulders and arms.

'God he's beautiful!' I marveled with delight as my eyes just drank him in. Feeling a fresh little squirt of my girl-honey flow from my itchy slit, I bent down to pull off his boxers.

His silky boxers were still wet with all the pre-cum that he had leaked during our earlier intimacies. His wonderful man smell was filling my senses and making me dizzy with arousal. These delicious assaults to my senses just seemed to increase the flow of the hot, slippery juices seeping from my sodden little slit.

But then my gaze fixed on his stiff erection and I simply gaped. It looked absolutely fucking enormous and it was pointing directly at my face as I knelt there before him - before IT.

From somewhere in another universe, I think I heard him chuckle when he saw me stare at it cross-eyed - mesmerized. I was unable to pull my eyes from this monster as I pulled down his silky boxers. I was so fixated on the beautiful, imposing sight that I didn't even notice when he gingerly stepped out of them.

I licked my lips with excitement as I again noticed his wonderful, sexy man smell wafting into my nose and, I was not much surprised to realize, indirectly into my tingling pussy as well. But I was completely mesmerized by the size and shape of his penis. It was absolutely beautiful to my innocent eyes but it also looked huge and enormously tantalizing. I longed to hold it in my hand.

'That big thing will never fit inside my "Little Girl", no matter how naughty she gets.' I thought shaking my head.

But to my big brother I marveled, "Oh god, Jackie, He's beautiful! Can I touch him?"

He smiled and nodded his encouragement as he just stood there grinning. I bent down and gently put my tiny hands on his stiff throbbing erection and almost missed the way his knees briefly lost their ability to support him as he shivered from my soft touch. I marveled at its hardness and, amazingly, at it's softness.

'Hell,' I thought. 'I can't even get my hand around it! He's so thick! I know my hand is tiny, but sweet Jesus!' I realized with amazement.

I

Then, with a huge smile at the way he groaned as I softly stroked it, I had a very naughty realization. Every time he groaned with the pleasure I was apparently giving him, my puss would twitch, give me another delightful jolt and then leak out another little squirt of my girl-cum. I loved it!

Then I just couldn't resist. I leaned over and gave him a kiss right on the soft, meaty head of his rock-hard cock and I was almost overwhelmed by my brother's sexy man smell and the exhilarating taste of him.

'God, he smells so sexy! And so fucking good!' I realized, practically drunk with the way it was making my head spin with excitement. Jackie shook his head slowly and blissfully and then moaned aloud in unrestrained rapture.

'Well, if he likes that, then how about this?' I thought as I extended my tongue and licked all around the head of his cock.

He groaned louder this time in warm pleasured anticipation, sucked in air loudly through his teeth and staggered slightly as his knees went weak.

'God, he tastes so fucking delicious.' I exalted as I slipped the large head of his penis into my soft, wet mouth and licked him lovingly all around, over and just under his head—his "sweet-spot" I remembered happily.

I could feel the smooth, hard heat of him and I was almost delirious with love and desire for my big brother. He tasted delicious and I could feel the large veins just beneath the smooth skin of his shaft as they pulsed and pumped his rich blood into his manhood.

'This has to be a dream! It's just so perfect with the two of us . . . like this.' I reveled to myself, overcome with warm shivery chills as they danced all over my little body.

"Oh, Big Brother - It's HUGE! It is absolutely beautiful . . . But it's so fucking big!" I said quietly in awe, almost to myself.

'Did I just say that out loud?' I wondered momentarily but not really caring if I had or not.

I tasted some of the pre-cum that was leaking copiously from his hard cock and I almost swooned with the pure liquid heat of it. I loved his taste and I felt myself release another little surge of girl-cum at the sound of his groan of pure ecstasy. Smiling to myself, I gave him a gentle wet, little parting suck.

My pussy was itching madly again and I stifled a groan of sheer frustration. 'God, my pussy is soooo fucking hungry for this wonderful cock! I need it in me, now! But how will it ever fit inside me - inside little tiny me?' I fretted in a state of almost unbearable arousal.

I squeezed his erection gently and then slid my soft little hands slowly off the end of his rigid shaft. I stood up and smiled impishly.

"Oh, Big Brother - It's so MONSTROUS! It is so beautiful but it looks fucking enormous! How will it ever fit inside me?" I asked, awestruck.

"Oh, Don't worry Little Tishie." He responded soothingly. "It's really not all that big. You've just never really seen one before. I think it may be a little above average in size, but it's certainly no porn-star cock."

"But . . .? How . . .? We'll never . . . It's too . . . I'm too . . . " I stuttered nervously.

"Oh, don't worry Little Tishie," He soothed. "Women are amazingly flexible and . . . well, sort of elastic in there I suppose you could say. You'll see. If babies can squeeze through there, believe me, it really won't be too big of a problem to fit me in there."

And then he smiled and added, "But thanks for the ego boost Tishie. You really know how to make a guy feel good Little Sis." He said chuckling. "I just love you so much!"

"But, oh my God, Little Sweetie," he marveled recalling my recent oral efforts. "I think my brain must have exploded just now!"

He just stood there seemingly in awe as, once again; he momentarily seemed to grow a little weak in the knees.

"Your little hands feel so wonderful on me Tishie. But your beautiful, wonderfully wet mouth on my cock was almost too much! Oh man! So yummy," he exalted with a shiver. We could clearly see his cock throbbing with need as it stood out there, so defiantly, twitching slightly with each throb of his heart.

"But it's my turn now little girl." He said gleefully. "Come here Baby Sis."

I stepped up and looked up into his blue, blue eyes. I began shivering as he untied the sash of my robe. Gently, almost reverently, he pulled it open and I felt him drink in the sight of my tiny, nude elfin body. The way he looked at me, so hungrily made intoxicating tingles explode delightfully all over my body and I shivered with hungry heat.

My little pussy just gushed with my girl-honey and I could feel it sliding slickly down the insides of my thighs. I was a waterfall and the way he was looking at me so hungrily only increased the flow.

He just stood there in absolute wonder as he looked at my naked body for the first time in years. He finally slipped my robe off my narrow shoulders and let it whisper to the floor. He simply stood there for a long while, just drinking me in with loving adoration.

'I think he likes me,' I thought happily.

"God, Tishie" he said in awe, "you are so fucking beautiful! Just look at you! You have absolutely no idea just what a little goddess you are, do you?"

I just stood there looking up at him, trembling and feeling nervous - and so itty-tiny.

'Well, as long as my Jackie likes me this way, in "miniature" so to speak,' I mused with wonder, 'I guess we're good to go.'

"You are just perfect!" He marveled. "I love your perfect, firm little breasts. And your stiff, puffy pink nipples that are just begging to be suckled."

As he said that, my hard little nubs got even harder and the tingling in them got even more maddening.

"And, oh my god, your little kitty looks so luscious!" He added with a warm happy smile. "I love it that she is so perfectly bare and smooth and slippery-wet. Delicious!"

He was clearly enraptured with my little bald puss. I was overjoyed with his reaction to my tiny, smoothly bare "Little Girl".

"She looks like a ripe juicy, little peach and, oh god," He whispered breathlessly, in awe. "She makes my mouth water. My God Little Sis, you are so incredibly beautiful—such a delicious and perfect body!

"Turn around for me," he ordered, not unkindly. "My God Sis, your tight little ass, right after your gorgeous angel-face and your delicious looking little pussy, is the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen before in my life. God Little Sis, why did we wait so long for all this?"

His sigh somehow managed to be both wistful and utterly ravenous, as he stood there, hungry to touch me.

"But there is one thing I just have to do before we can relax here and have our first real naked cuddle in years and years."

With that, he leaned over and very gently, took one of my tingling nipples in his mouth and began to suckle. All the strength fled from my legs as I gasped and cried out in utter rapture.

Thankfully, he wrapped his arm around me for support, settling his powerful arm under my tender butt. He had to hold me up with his arm because I lacked the strength to do it on my own.

His mouth was feeling so delicious on my tingling little nipple I was almost delirious with pleasure. I couldn't speak a word coherently if my life depended on it. And then I felt his warm wet mouth shift and encircle my other puffy little nubbin. He sucked and licked and nibbled and bit gently into my hard little nipple and it was heaven. I closed my eyes and let my head roll back, gasping in sheer bliss. My legs had nothing left; they were utterly useless.

'Oh God,' I thought in wonder, 'I'm melting!'

For the second time tonight, I collapsed into his arms. But he held me up effortlessly and resumed the unhurried, loving attention his soft mouth and teasing tongue were giving to my throbbing little nipples. I couldn't speak. I just hung there in his strong hands, whimpering and slowly shaking my head in absolute ecstasy.

As he pulled his loving mouth away from one of my deliciously tingling nipples and began kiss-licking his way back across my chest to my other one, I began moaning and whimpering with indescribable pleasure and anticipation.

When he finally slipped my other little nubbin between his lips and resumed his suckling and gentle chewing, I gave a shuddering cry and whispered, "Oh god Jackie, Oh my wonderful loving big brother, I love your mouth on me. Please, please don't ever stop. Okay? Please? Promise?"

"Ummmm Hummmm," he hummed with my throbbing nipple still in his mouth. I gasped all over again in complete delight as I felt the warm, rich rumble of his voice further stimulating my aching little nipple beyond belief.

"I love you so much, Little Sis," he whispered.

And then, with a warm, loving smile that melted my heart, he sat back down on the couch and pulled me down onto his lap and just held me there, tucked right in next him for a little while.

I loved feeling his strong arms holding me close, and the wonderful feeling of his naked, beautiful body, resting so soft and smooth against mine. I still ached with longing but I had never been so happy in my life.

"Okay my little sweet angel," he whispered after a long while, "It's time for big brother to rock your world."

I gazed up lovingly with half lidded, glazed eyes into his beautifully expressive ones and lifted my mouth to his to be kissed. He had my absolute trust; I was where I was meant to be.

'He can do absolutely anything to me he wants.' I thought in unabashed wonder. 'I belong with him; I belong to him.' His tongue sliding into my mouth made me moan with happiness and gave me chills.

He began slowly, softly caressing my arms and the backs of my hands with his fingertips. I was tingling all over and he was in no apparent hurry, taking his time - loving me. I was happy to allow him to do anything he wanted. I was his and we both knew it.

His fingertips sent chills coursing through me as he lightly stroked along the insides of my arms, to the tender flesh of my inner elbow, the soft skin of my inner forearm and finally to the palm of my hand. He took my hand in his, gently kissed my palm and softly stroked the back of it with his thumb - soft, gentle caresses.

I was again sitting in my brother's lap, but naked this time, with my legs pressed together and pulled loosely up and along his side. I loved feeling his naked skin next to mine - so warm - so soft. He gently ran the backs of his fingernails down to my leg and began stroking it softly, from my thigh to my knee, down my calf to my ankles and the tops of my pampered feet.

We kept kissing romantically as he reversed his caresses back up my leg to my little butt and up my side. I am generally very ticklish and was surprised when his loving caresses just seemed to sizzle over my skin, leaving fiery warm tracks of sensual pleasure in their wake.

'I would be sitting here in utter peace and happiness, if not for one thing.' I thought, unbelievably aroused. 'If it just weren't for these achy feelings of complete emptiness up inside me, up between my legs.'

The fires that continued to grow and rage within my hungry, aching loins were now burning completely out of control; the heat was making me whimper and groan with an enormous aching need screaming at me from the depths of my ravenous little puss.