Little Tish Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever so lightly I began caressing and squeezing her lovely, firm little breasts. But for the time being I wasn't touching her pebble-hard, sensitive nipples; I was only teasing them. In sexual agony, my little sister began to reach up to handle the much-needed job herself but I caught her by the wrists and pulled them away.

"Ah ah ahhh, little girl. Don't be in such a hurry. Remember, good things come to naughty little girls who can wait."

"Oh Jackie," she cried. "Please don't make me wait – please?"

"Now, don't make me tie you up Little Tishie." I said teasingly. "You know it's always better with a little anticipation." I was more than a little surprised when the thought of my sweet little sister all tied up and helpless caused a most pleasant stir in my manhood.

'Hmmmm . . . . . ' I thought smiling, remembering how much we had enjoyed her spanking earlier. 'I'll have to keep that in mind for later.'

"Come on you guys," she pleaded. "Do you know how horny it's making me just knowing that I'm about to be pleasured by two people I love?"

I released her wrists, licked my fingers and began lightly circling her areolas, not quite touching her aching nipples but continuing a gentle squeezing of her perfect little breasts. My sweet little sister just moaned and continued her helpless squirming.

Our Little Billie just looked at the two of us with such ravenous hunger I could hardly believe it was the same sweet little angel I'd held in my arms only moments before.

'And,' I realized with a gob smacking shock, that 'this is the same person who, only moments ago perfectly played the innocent, horny little girl. Oh, we are going to have our hands full with this one.' I realized with a smile.

But now, Billie's beautiful eyes opened even wider than before and her nostrils flared with ravenous, burning desire as her gaze settled on the slippery little slit twitching and aching up between my little sister's perfect little legs.

We were both responding to the sweet, enticing aroma of my little girl-in-heat. When I looked down, I could see her sweet little puss completely covered in her deliciously aromatic, supper slippery girl-cum.

My little sister noticed my rapidly stiffing cock nestled happily in her ass crack and began squeezing her cheeks together as she continued to writhe and roll her hips. By now, I knew the sweet sound of my baby sister's horny little chuckle and I heard it now.

'Payback's a bitch.' She was no-doubt thinking.

When Little Tishie saw the hungry look in our Billie's eyes, she moaned with hot eager anticipation and increased rolling and wiggling her hips. My sweet little sis was really ready for some lovin' and I could tell all this was making her hot and horny as hell.

The intimate contact of my now completely recovered cock being squeezed between her cute little bubble-butt cheeks only added to our merciless teasing and levels of arousal.

But Little Tishie remained aware enough to remind us of one of the best reasons why she was so happily horny just then. "Just think – how - lucky we are." She panted. "Each of us - has not one - but two lovers who - are always ready - to love us – and - to make us wild with pleasure. God, I love you guys - so much!"

Both Billie and I moaned our agreement and, smiling wickedly at each other, we prepared to lift my beloved little sister to heaven.

"Oh please, my two wonderful loves. Don't make me wait any more. Please love me now. I need it so bad. Please?" she wailed.

"Okay Little Sister." I whispered in her ear. "We love you sooo much. It'll only be a few moments longer."

"Ohhh fuck!" She wailed. "Come on; please - just hurry – and - and love me!"

Our Little Beeje has the cutest, naughty little grin and I love it. She looked me in the eyes and, gesturing to Tishie's aching little nipples, she gave me that look.

'Already, we are starting to read each other's minds.' I mused in amazement. 'Our connection is uncanny; it's almost scary.'

We both shared a grin while my little sis just squirmed in a sexual agony of pure aching need.

As I continued to knead Tishie's breasts and circle my finger wetly around her areolas, Little Beeje giggled adorably and leaned in and began lightly kissing Tishie's aching nipples with her soft lips and lashing them with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh Jesus!" Tishie cried. "That feels soooo good – sooooo fucking good! Just keep . . . Ah yeah . . . Ummmmm . . . Fuck . . . Yeah . . . Bite 'em Billie. Please bite them a little. Yeah . . . just – like – that. Don't stop . . . just a little more . . . ahhhhhhhh . . . You're gonna . . . you're gonna . . . gonna . . . make me . . . Cummmmmmmm! Nnghhh! . . . Eeeyummmmmmm!"

Tishie's orgasm wasn't enormous like they so often are but I could tell it was hugely pleasurable for her even though she'd had no genital contact what so ever.

'Amazing!' I thought happily. 'These two little sex-angels are the most incredible little lovers in the world! How can I possibly be so lucky?'

"God you guys!" She gasped, breathlessly. "You made me cum by just playing with my boobs. What the . . .? I always thought I might be able to cum like that but . . . Fuck, that was good. That was ummphhhh . . . " She said into the inside of Billie's warm little mouth as they shared a kiss. Their kiss was very passionate, incredibly loving and it wound them both up again.

When Billie pulled back, there was fire in her eyes and she looked at me with so much love and lust in her smoldering eyes, I just knew her love also included me.

'Well, that's good Angle face.' I thought. 'Because I'm in love with you too.'

She leaned in then and kissed me. It was warm and wonderful and it was a kiss that sort of sealed the bargain between the two of us. She was settling into the relationship now – growing ever more comfortable with it. We both knew it and when she pulled away, we shared a loving smile and my heart skipped a beat. She was ours now and that made me so happy.

My little sis had sort of recovered from her surprising breast stimulated orgasm and she was looking up into Little Billie's face when she leaned in to kiss me.

"I just wish you guys knew how much I love you. Billie, the hungry way you two were looking at each other just makes my heart sing with happiness. My two lovers are in love with each other. Yay! How could I not be head-over-heels in love with both of you?"

Little Billie pulled back then and I took the opportunity to lift my little baby sister's mouth up to mine for another kiss that left no doubt how much we loved and were devoted to each other.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Beeje smile at us and then look down into the sodden pool of 'Tishie-cum' awash in my little sister's pussy.

Her eyes and nostrils flared with sexual hunger; she looked like she could have been a starving little waif looking at a crème brulee slathered in whipped cream. I was just pulling away from my kiss with my naked little sister but I saw Billie looking at me, I winked and indicated that it was time.

She hungrily nodded her readiness, leaned over and slipped her adorable little wet mouth over Tishie's sodden pussy and gently sucked her little love button into her mouth and began swirling it with her tongue. At the same time I pinched two adorable little pebble-hard nipples between my thumbs and fingers and began rolling and pulling them.

My little sister was instantly transported into heaven. Her little body was gripped in a paroxysm of pure, raw ecstasy so powerful that she was absolutely quiet for a breath of time.

And then she gasped and her resulting groan was an expression of pure bliss sizzling throughout her precious little body. Her passionate cries were so unbelievably sexy, my erection throbbed and twitched and I could have sworn it grew another whole size in thickness.

Her beautiful little body began to twitch and convulse and shiver and writhe; then she howled with the overwhelming rapture of her powerful orgasm, launching it into the warm Southern California afternoon.

But that was only the first of several orgasms my naked little baby sister enjoyed that afternoon. I loved watching our beautiful Billie's little pink tongue whipping and slipping around, loving my Tishie's convulsing little pussy and, needless to say, the churning of her hips was starting to drive my rock-hard cock wild.

So I pulled my little sister up a little higher on my chest so that my throbbing cock was freed. But that only served to make things even more difficult and enticing because when it popped free, it instantly sprang up right next to Billie's loving tongue and right onto my Little Tishie's soaked and dripping little slit.

My sweet little sis groaned delightfully at the firm contact and began rubbing her little sodden pussy slit against my iron-hard cock.

Surprised at first, our little Beeje pulled back and her cute little giggles soon grew into howling gales of laughter. It was pretty funny and pretty soon all three of us were holding our sides and aching with laughter. Who says sex can't be fun?

When things calmed down a little, both Tishie and Little Beeje, noticed my steel-hard member was aligned and gently sliding all around my baby sister's ever hungry, slippery-wet little slit and we all knew what she needed.

I still had her arms pinned and my hands loving her perfect little boobs but the very close proximity of our overly excited genitalia was clearly causing both of us to reconsider sliding me right back inside my naked little baby sister.

Both Tishie and I were moaning and squirming with our desire to reestablish our perfect and long delayed intimacy. She began pushing her hips forward, rubbing my throbbing hardness up and down her slippery-wet furrow. I was gritting my teeth and trying my best to remain strong but her adorable little whimpering was making me insane to fuck her silly once again.

Our little Billie, however, is also a little devil and she leaned forward once again with her adorable giggle. She took my penis in her soft little hand and began pushing it again and again, all around my baby sister's tingling, hungry and slippery-wet little slit.

Billie was torn. On one hand she knew I shouldn't be fucking my little sister until her birth control was fully established. On the other, she was dying to see us fucking and loving each other.

But Little Billie's pussy was itching inside very insistently and almost as hungry as my little sister's and she couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful that nice big, juicy penis she was rolling around my little sister's delectable little pussy slit would feel deep inside her own. She smiled as she hatched a wicked plan. (I've found out that she is really good at those.)

She set to work with her hot, wet little mouth on the both of us but was very good at keeping me right on the edge while pushing my little sis into another, toe clenching, body convulsing and thoroughly satisfying orgasm.

Tishie's legs and her pretty little feet were trapped outside of my legs and when she began to cum, I was amazed at the power in her tiny but powerful little legs as she attempted to pull them back together.

When it finally arrived it was massive. Little Beeje was instinctively very good at fine-tuning her two lover's bodies. My baby sister went utterly insane for a while as Billie held my cock firmly against my little sister's puss with just enough pressure to give her little girlfriend maximum pleasure without over stimulating her tender convulsing tissues. My naked little sister was in heaven and I was left just short of my own release.

"Ahhh Beeje!" I grumped. "You just gonna leave me hangin'?

"Never, big guy." She answered, with a naughty little smirk as she retreated and stood up. Then with a devilish little chuckle she added, "Remember? And I quote: 'you must remember that good things come to those who can wait. Try to have a little patience, okay?'

In answer to my frustrated groan, Billie just smiled and said, "Come on guys, let's go cool off in the pool for a while and then, if it's okay with my two favorite lovers, let's take this party upstairs where patience, I promise, will be amply rewarded."

Giggling adorably, (And I must say that just about everything these two little sex-angels do is 'adorable') she stood up, took a running leap and dove gracefully into the pool. My Little Tishie, giggled adorably too and, somewhat wobbly on her legs, managed to followed her in with an awkward, loose-limbed splash.

I just sat there, feeling frustrated by being hoisted on my own petard. I took a look at my throbbing cock that I seized and then squeezed and then, shaking my head, I followed them in.

'This better be good.' I groused.

When we finally finished playing "Grab, Slap and Tickle" in the water, we were all horny again and I was dying. I mean, everywhere I looked there were only "Beautiful, sexy firm breasted little sex-angels who seemingly, couldn't get enough."

~~~~~~~~~~~ PART 5 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We lay back down on the lounge chair and cuddled up together. I was still packing my "blue-veined throbber" from the incessant teasing of my two sweet little mischievous lovers.

I pulled two beautifully naked little bodies back into either side of me and held them close. They were driving me crazy but god how I loved them. The strength of my hug must have conveyed the strength of my love for them and they both returned it with their own little hugs, moans and wiggles of happy contentment.

We just lay there for a while, adjusting to and relishing in our new relationship. Needless to say, we were all very happy.

Absentmindedly, I began gently stroking and caressing whatever parts of their delicious little naked bodies I could reach. I found myself, gently stroking their soft backs and sides, their arms and then, naturally, their ripe little bubble butts and one each of their perfect little breasts.

This caused them both to lift their upper legs and lay them across my thighs so that I could feel both their deliciously little bare pussies making intimate contact with the sides of my legs. That didn't do much to dampen the ardor of my throbbing cock, especially when they both began subtly grinding themselves against me there.

They were amazing and I started to realize that they seemed to be practically reading each other's minds. I noticed that they often started doing the same things at exactly the same time. Simultaneously, for example, they reached across my chest to each other and spent some sensuous time holding and softly caressing each other's arms and soft little hands.

It looked like they'd had some practice doing this and they were clearly enjoying the gentle, loving contact of a thumb lightly stroking the palm or the back of the other's hand. I looked down, observing this delicate loving dance of their hands that seemed to be constantly in motion, always loving, stroking and caressing.

I breathed a happy sigh as it began really setting in just how much they loved and cared for each other and how much I loved them for it. I realized that we really did have more than enough love to go around.

The soft touch of their warm, soft skin against mine pulled a happy moan from me and I squeezed them closer to me. This was utterly delightful and I relished the softness of their sides and saucy little rumps and their perky, firm little boobs as I continued to caress them both.

"God I love my two little sexy angels." I said softly with a happy sigh, squeezing their saucy little bubble butts simultaneously. "I love watching you being so much in love with each other. And you were right, Little Sis. It is really making my heart happy to see the love and the desire you two have for each other. I can see it in your eyes and it makes me so happy for you – for all of us."

And again, simultaneously they sighed happily and they both said, "I love you guys so much." And that made them giggle – adorably, of course.

Little Tishie wiped a tear from her soft little cheek and said, "I don't know what I would do if I lost ether one of you. Somehow we've managed to find each other in this cold, crazy world and I treasure the love light I see in both of your eyes. We have to be ready to fight for it – to fight for us – if we have to. 'We' are too important to me to ever lose either one of you.

"I love seeing it when you are looking at me and I especially love it when you are looking at each other. That makes my heart so full of happiness I think I might burst. Oh my Jackie, thank you so much for being such a perfect man – for both of us."

Love and sex are so closely interrelated that, as we got more and more emotional, I became aware of a rapidly increasing wetness in both their little pussies as they both increased the pressure of their grinding against my legs. My thighs were really getting wet and slippery and that sweet smell of girl – of girls-in-heat was making my aching cock increase it's throbbing and it's serious need for some attention.

For their parts, they began alternating, from holding each other's hands and softly rubbing their fingers and thumbs in loving caresses with each other, to lightly rubbing my chest. I loved their sweet, loving touch and they seemed to enjoy it as well.

We all were clearly enjoying my hands squeezing and caressing their soft little butt-cheeks. That led inevitably to further pussy-on-leg grinding and a sharp uptick in ragged breathing on all our parts. Panting gently, they both began kissing my chest and occasionally looking up longingly for kisses from my lips. Those little smooches were very sexy and very sweet as well.

Clearly something was going to have to be done about our growing ardor but I was still concerned about what had happened between Billie and our mother while my little sister and I were being naughty up in my room earlier.

"So Beeje, my sweet little teasing lover," I began with a half smile and in a ragged, uneven voice. "What all happened with you and Mom while Tishie and I were upstairs. Is she angry with us, or disappointed or just disgusted?"

My little sister was highly concerned as well and she asked Billie. "Yeah Billie, are we in big trouble?"

So Billie went ahead and, her attention obviously split between filling us in on the important situation with our mother and the increasingly distracting tingle she was experiencing in that throbbing little, slippery-wet slit between her beautiful legs, she told the two of us about her time with our Mom after we'd left.

Billie took in a ragged breath and shakily began relating the story:

"Okay, so we were both concerned about the two of you and what all that might lead to. So I just continued trying to comfort your Mom. I told her that I loved it here I that I thought this family—though admittedly a little quirky – has more love in it than the whole damn town.

"Then I told her that I thought you guys were hopelessly – absolutely head-over-heels in love with each other and that you would probably be fine. I told her that she most likely didn't really have much to worry about; that you'd be okay."

"So she just patted the seat next to her, indicating that I should sit back down next to her. So I did. She put her arm around me and pulled me close, like we both needed the physical contact and the moral support.

"She sighed real big and told me, 'I know Billie, I know but I'm so worried about the fact that they are brother and sister. This world can be very nasty and mean for two young people like those two. They are both sharp as hell and so loving. But the world can really be hard on people who don't play by the rules.'

"She looked lovingly at me then and pulled me close into her with a warm hug. God, but that woman turns me on! She has to be just about the sexiest mother in the world! Hugging her is like getting a naked hug from the prettiest cheerleader in the whole county. She's simply gorgeous—and so sweet."