Little Tish Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Billie was reliving her intimate time with Mom, she was slowly growing ever more and more excited. Her eyes began slipping down to half-mast and her sweet little pussy continued gently grinding and flowing freely with her sweet little girl-honey.

"Both her story and our physical contact were really turning us both on. I knew this mostly because her increasingly needy grinding was coating me thoroughly with her intoxicating girl-juice. She was spreading it liberally, all over the side of my leg. Her voice gradually became more and more ragged and her delicious-girl-in-heat smell was really getting to me and, to the increasing turgidity of my throbbing erection, as well.

She hadn't been able to tear her beautiful little blue-green eyes from my iron-hard cock that just stood there arrogantly, stiff as a new broom just aching and throbbing away madly.

As I noticed her rabid fascination with my male member, it became even more needy and began twitching and bouncing up and down every few seconds in sympathetic convergence with the throbbing. Little Beeje just stared breathlessly as she tried gamely to continue with her story.

"Oh god, I'm so hot and soooo horny!" she gasped as she squeezed her eyes tightly closed and couldn't seem to stop herself from squeezing my thigh between her strong, shapely legs. In so doing, she couldn't help mashing her sodden little puss even more wetly against me.

"Just thinking about your sexy little mom is making me so wet. God, she turns me on!" Billie sighed, almost panting, her growing desire obvious.

"Anyway," she continued breathlessly. "She pulled me to her breast and, I just couldn't help myself, especially after the royal treatment I'd gotten from you guys earlier.

"So it just seemed natural – sort of like the neighborly thing to do," Billie said with an adorable little moan and an embarrassed little, red-faced smile, "So I just started lightly kissing and loving her beautiful breasts.

"Oh god guys," She panted. "Her breasts . . . Ummm . . . they are soooo soft and her ni – nipples are so – are so sexy. They feel . . . they feel so – so perfect in my . . . Mmffph . . . in my mouth. They - they just bite right." She panted with a horny little chuckle.

"Weird huh? Now – now that I - think about it." She observed with a sexy, shuddering sigh. "But it seemed perfectly natural and wonderful at the time."

Shivering deliciously and squeezing my slippery-wet leg between her own, she sighed raggedly, "Damn but that sexy little woman turns me on!"

She looked up apologetically into my eyes, slightly embarrassed but obviously horny, and said, "I'm sorry I'm making such a mess on your leg Jackie, but between laying here all warm and naked with you guys, remembering my delicious time with your wonderful mother and that arrogant fucking boner staring me in the face, I seem to be flowing like a waterfall."

"Oh that's okay my little angel." I responded with a chuckle and a strained smile of my own, more than desperately horny myself. "My leg is your leg. I would never turn down your delicious girl-honey. And besides, Tishie is in much the same shape on my other leg. Between you two, I just might drown in pussy-juice. What a way to go! At least I'd die a happy man."

And with a happy laugh, I added. "After all it's all your wonderful girl-cum that's keeping this poor neglected guy so worked up and chomping at the bit. But please go on Little Billie-Girl. Your obvious excitement telling this little story is one of the best part of it."

"Okay," she began with another shuddering sigh, "I'll try but it's so hard to concentrate with that delicious hard-on staring me in the face and needing so much attention."

"Well forge on Little Billie-Girl. As a wise women reminded me not so long ago, and again I quote: 'you must remember that good things come to those who can wait. Try to have a little patience, okay?'"

"You fucker!" She cried, slapping my chest and laughing with the rest of us. "I guess I deserve that."

"Oh yes, Little Billie-Girl." I said grinning piously as I began rapidly flexing my inner muscles and causing my throbbing boner to jump and bounce around spasmodically, as if by magic.

And then, as my two mostly naïve little angels gaped in open-mouthed wonder at my seemingly miraculous feat, I continued piously, "It's all right here for you my little sunflower, but now you must earn it."

"But how . . .? What the . . .? Do it again!" They both demanded simultaneously, giggling nervously.

"Well, perhaps later." I allowed sanctimoniously, now trying desperately to keep from flexing those muscles as my throbbing hard-on was clearly demanding me to do. "And may I remind you again of those words of wisdom: 'you must remember that good things come to those who can wait. Try to have a little patience, okay?'

Finally, following numerous dispersions cast on my moral turpitude and amid gales of laughter from our little, naked fun loving "family", our duly chastised little redhead, resumed her story.

"So anyway, while she was kissing me she told me that she was so glad I was here during all this turmoil. She said she loved me almost like a daughter and I told her I loved her too."

And then Billie looked at us both and said, "And I do too, you know. She is so much more loving and giving than my own parents could ever hope to be.

"Oh by the way, lying there with your mom reminded me of my poor little sister, Crissy. You know her don't you Tish?"

My little sister nodded and Billie went on, "As much as I love it here, I hate going off and leaving my little sister all alone with my father over there. He creeps us both out. I would ask if I could bring her here with me sometimes but I know our lifestyle here would just freak her out.

"My father has her head all full of a bunch of religious crap that I finally recognized for what it is. We have never been real close but lately, I've been talking to her and comparing notes about our father. It's a little scary sometimes."

My little sister and I shared a look and I could tell she and I were sharing the same thought

"Anyway, your Mom and I were both feeling a little lonely and abandoned with you two upstairs doing," she paused smiling naughtily, "whatever, so we started trying to comfort each other."

Billie paused, looked meaningfully at Tishie and she said, "She already knew about you and me Tishie, and I guess she figured that I would feel a little threatened by you and Jackie being together and, now that I think about it, I believe I was – a little. Well, more than a little to tell the truth. Actually I was scared shitless and was trying hard to prepare myself for losing the best friend and lover I had ever had.

"Anyhow, we started kissing and petting each other and it was very nice – very, very nice. Oh my god was it nice! She's so soft and beautiful and loving.

"I continued kissing and suckling her wonderful, hard little nipples and she was getting really aroused by it – really aroused. She was pinching mine too and it was driving us both crazy, you know Tishie, like it always does to me?

"And you know her breasts are her biggest weakness. They are the quickest road into her intimate affections, remember her telling us about that?"

Little Tish nodded in delight and then she said, "I have always been so jealous of Mom's beautiful boobs. I swear she still could pass for 17 or 18 if we dressed her up and she would put on that 'bubble headed blond' act she pulls off so well. Do you know she still gets carded every time she orders a drink somewhere?

"I only hope I look half as good as she does when I'm her age. But damn, Billie. I just love her boobs. They feel so wonderful, ya know?"

Little Beeje was quick to agree. "They are beautiful, aren't they? So firm and high and round and her nipples are just so kissable and chewable. I can't resist them. And when I spent only a few seconds playing with them, she just about went crazy.

"They are her biggest weakness and I'm so proud and happy that she trusted me with that knowledge." Billie said in amazement, unconsciously resuming her pussy grinding on my leg.

God, but we were all getting thoroughly aroused—again – and it wasn't just the close, sexy proximity of our snuggling. I was convinced that we all were coming to realize that it was our beautiful, sexy little mother that was really getting to all of us.

"Oh god yes. They are incredibly beautiful!" I said with more than a little wonder. "I'd hate to have to be the judge for 'Who has the loveliest rack' contest around here."

Then, looking hungrily at my little sister and our beautiful little redheaded lover, I shook my head in open admiration and exclaimed, "Damn but you two are so fucking gorgeous!

"I've had a little while to come to love how lovely and perfect my sister's boobs are and I seriously adore them. But Billie, yours are amazing too. I can't keep my hands off them."

"Please, just help yourself Jackie." Billie said with a happy, horny little smile. "They love you, too."

Both of my girls giggled prettily at that and then they seemed to focus back on my achy, bouncing cock at which they both looked with more than a little awe. And again, my cock seemed to stiffen and swell even more as I pictured my mother's lovely breasts and then imagined myself making love to her.

'I really have no idea whether or not our "weak family-filter" is really the cause of all our current sexually hot-blooded entanglements or not,' I mused, delighted. 'But I do know that, whatever it is, it's making all our lives immeasurably more exciting. I really like that it seems to have so many leaks and holes in it. I sure wouldn't want to go on without my precious little sister by my side.'

I just smiled happily at the thought and then reluctantly returned my thoughts to the subject at hand and asked Little Beeje about how our mother had reacted to our heading up to bed with each other.

"Well," Billie said with the sweet memory, "we were getting sort of lost in our own little sensual world down here and before you knew it, we were making out passionately and we started playing with each other's pussies.

"And, by the way, you're right Tishie, hers is wonderful. It's so soft and juicy and it smells so succulent – so fucking good! God, I'm getting so hot all over again just thinking about it!

"And her fingers! My God, what that beautiful woman's fingers were doing to me! Jesus!" As she said that, she shivered at the pleasant memory.

As she talked, our obviously fascinated little redhead unconsciously reached out her finger once again and ran it lightly long the sensitive underside of my achy, erection and, of course, it sprang up as if to follow her tiny finger for as long as it remained in contact.

"There! Did you see Tishie? He did it again!""

"Okay there, mister magic man," Billie said triumphantly. "I can make it do that too!"

"Cool!" Tishie blurted. "Let me try."

So for the next few minutes, I was tortured by my two amazed little lovers who were utterly enthralled by their new little trick.

But for me, it just was sweet torture that was making my balls turn blue and start to ache.

'Oh fuck!' I groused mentally. 'I suppose I had this coming.'

After a minute or two of their exquisite torture, Little Billie returned to her story.

"Anyway, I loved doing that for her and I think it almost made her feel like she was up there with you. From the way she acted, I think that's where she really wanted to be. She may not be able to admit it just yet but the idea of you two having sex really turns her on. I think it might take her back to her happy, loving days with your dad, Tishie.

"But it's not just the sweet and hot memories of those wonderful times for her. I think she really gets off on the naughtiness of family love in general. I mean . . . she's lived it, right?

"I think that the forbidden nature of it really excites the shit out of her. I know it excites the shit out of me. Hell, every time I consider the fact that you two really are brother and sister – actual siblings, it makes me horny as hell! I get really hot seeing the two of you loving each other. It's just so cool! It's magic and I love it!"

By this time, my little sister had joined Beeje in the happy little game of soft fingers teasing Big Brother's boner. It did look pretty cool as I watched them, amused and excited. It looked like a little kitten stretching its neck out in pursuit of the fingers that were scratching it. Yumm!

We were all beyond horny for each other. And my hands were delighted with exploring two tender little butt cracks and gently probing two sweet little rosebuds. There clearly was a huge itch we all desperately needed to scratch.

"Anyway," Billie continued almost panting now. "We – uh – kissed – ummph - and cuddled - a little more. And then . . . Oh Jesus, Jackie! . . . and – um - then she - got up, told me - she loved me and - that I am - oh fuck! Oh Jackie! Oh that's nice! . . . that I am always - welcome here. She - she kissed me once – once more on my head and . . . ummmmphhh . . . she walked - into the house and - and slid the door shut.

"I didn't really - really know - what to do. I - probably should have – uhhhh - gotten dressed but - but thanks to - you guys, I hate . . . nngghh . . . wearing clothes - any more. So - so I just sat here and - and thought about . . . mmph . . . all the sexy things that - that happened here today.

"I started getting hot . . . ahhhh . . . and - and bothered all over again. I guess – I guess I - started playing with myself . . . Mmmmm . . . and that's when Tishie came out and," (blushing adorably,) "caught me – 'wet handed', so to speak."

Despite our raging arousal, everyone laughed at her wit. What a sweetie! Love her so much. How could we not?

"Oh fuck Jackie! . . You are – you're driving me – crazy Jackie. Aaughh . . . I need to – need to – cum . . . Uuugh . . . so fucking bad and – and I still owe Jackie from before.

"Can we – can we please – ja, jump in the pool to - to cool off and then head - head up to your room . . . ummmph . . . please Jackie? Is that - all right with everybody? Please?"

"Fuck yeah!" both Tishie and I said in unison. So to two very sexy moans of lost pleasure, I gently slid my fingers from two very tender and sexy little derrieres, lifted their little, practically weightless bodies and jumped with them into the pool.

We splashed and played around for a while, just having fun.

When we finally got out, Little Billie started acting a little less confident with our new situation. She might just have needed a little more reassurance or maybe she was a little reluctant to impose herself into our bed. But I think she just wanted to make sure she was really welcome to be with us. Silly girl.

"So," Billie almost whispered with a sigh. "Maybe I should go home and check up on Crissy. You two want to be alone and I don't know about your mother. Anyway, I should get home and check on her." She said with a forlorn little sigh.

"Well," I said, " you can go home if you want too but to be honest, we love you and we love you being here. So if you still want to go home, you can go, but I repeat, we'd really like you stay, at least for a while. Okay?

"We love having you here and, to be honest, it would feel pretty empty here without our Little Billie-Girl." And then, with an evil grin I added. "And don't forget, my little redheaded sexpot; you still owe me."

"Yes, indeed you do." Tishie admonished. "And we want you here – with us. You belong with us, Billie. We love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 6 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bringing Little Billie Upstairs And To Bed

Clean and fresh from our dip in the pool, our new little "family" climbed the stars and filed into my room.

We stepped in and closed the door. I looked at my two incredibly beautiful sex-angels and smiled happily. My face must have been glowing because my little sister's smile included a few tears of happiness as she stepped up to me and looked up, demanding a kiss. I was most happy to oblige.

I reached under her arms and, once again I lifted her up for a warm, naked hug and a kiss. I adore the feel of her delectable, firm little breasts rubbing enticingly against my chest. Her amazing, deep blue eyes glowed lovingly into mine and I pulled her close for a kiss.

Again, her pretty little feet were dangling a foot or so off the floor but she was practically weightless as I pulled her sweet little elfin face into mine for our kiss.

As always, her lips were soft and sensual as anyone could ever imagine and in moments we were lost in each other and our love.

I became hungrily aware of her slippery-wet little sex rubbing enticingly across my lower chest and the thought of her excitement returned my erection back to full, thrumming attention.

When our kiss finally wound down, our loving smiles were deliriously happy. As I started to set her down again, I remembered our little show of affectionate embarrassment only a few hours before.

She may have noticed my evil leer as I once again lowered her so that she was straddling my rock-hard cock and, once again, when she felt it nestle into the slippery-wet little slit between her legs, she jerked with surprised delight and, gasping for breath, she quickly began rubbing her sodden little furrow along the length of my firm erection.

Her sweet little loving smile quickly turned into one of wanton, hungry need and, eyes burning with lust she said, "I need him inside me again Big Brother. I really need him."

Smiling mischievously, I responded "We'll see Little Sister; maybe later."

"If you say that 'Try to have a little patience' crap again, I'm gonna kick your ass, mister." She exclaimed, trying for righteous anger but only managing to look a little silly and achingly cute. We both laughed and she gave it up – for now.

As I continued to set her back on the floor, she slid her slippery-wet little slit down and off the end of my cock and cried out with a needy, hungry little cry. "OHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh EeeEEEEEeee!"

When, very wobbly legged, I set her back down on her very unsteady legs, she squeezed her little thighs together and, with a naughty little grin, she said, "it better not be too much later, buster."

And then, silently so Billie couldn't see, Tishie smiled mischievously and mouthed, "Do that to Billie." I grinned in agreement.

Our Little Beeje was squeezing her own thighs together but smiling joyfully as she held her arms up like a little girl asking to be picked up and, in her adorable 'little-girl voice', said, "Me now! Me now! Me! Me! Me! Me!"

Both Tishie and I cracked up at Billie's antics and I was still laughing when she launched herself up and into my arms.

I found myself looking into a pair of exquisite blue-green eyes that were just beaming with love and little tears of happiness.

"Come here Little Beeje," I said pulling her into her very own dangling hug. (Little Billie isn't much bigger than my baby sister and just about as light. Holding her up I've found is practically effortless.)

Again I was treated to the heavenly feel of two firm perfect, little breasts pressed softly against me. It was delightful. She gasped and I moaned in pleasure as we felt her pebble-hard nipples graze and then press against my chest. I loved the sight of her beautiful eyes slipping closed with the sensual pleasure. (Like all the rest of "my women", she has very sensitive nipples too. I love that.)

When she once again managed to open her eyes, she stared into mine with a look that was at once, sweet, intense and very, very hungry.

When I pulled her in for our kiss, it was heavenly. Soft pouty, little bee-stung lips and baby soft skin pressed against me everywhere. Her tongue was sweet as bubble gum and, once again, I became utterly lost as she played it around in my mouth.

1...34567...11