Living as Four Bodies and One Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked out a red saree. Put on some perfume and took another half an hour to finally get in shape.

at sharp 11 am, the bell rang.

I told shama to get the door. 'hi' I heard him enter. 'hi' my wife was heard saying. 'sumon is here?' appu asked. 'yeah, he's inside. Come in' she said.

'hi. So what's the plan boss' he asked.

'well, the plan is for you to check out the movie,' I said.

'so, we come back here after the movie?' he asked.

'that's the current plan. I'll anyway give you a call if anything changes,' I said.

'ok' he said.

They pushed off in his car. Thankfully none of the neighbours were out and about when they left. They might wonder why she was leaving with him. The good thing about the city is that people don't really poke their noses into other people's business.

After about five minutes, I rang up appu.

'yeah sumon,' he said.

'don't tell her, but we'll meet at your place after the movie. I'll reach there.. You guys should be there by, what 1 pm?' I said.

'yeah, we should be there by about 2, I guess,' he said.

'ok, then see you there' I said.

'are you going there,' he asked. 'yeah, i'll go there after some time, perhaps about 12:30 or so. That's fine, right?' I said.

'yups' he said.

'don't worry. I won't overtake you. We'll go at the same speed' I said.

'ha ha ha', he laughed, relieved at that reassurance. He knew I always kept my word.

After about ten minutes, I called sara.

'hi'

'hi' she said.

'you'll be home right?'

'yeah, I am here only'

'ok, cause I was thinking of coming there'

'ok. I'll be here. You can come' she said.

'ok, then I think i'll leave in about ten minutes' I said.

'ok'

-- I scrambled to get ready. Put on some clothes and changed my kid's dress as well. I went out to the door and tried to open by car lock. I realized my hands were trembling. I somehow managed to open the car with one hand and put the child in first, came round and was off. I still can't remember anything about the drive. After about ten minutes, I was standing in front of her flat's door.

She opened the door virtually two seconds after I rang the bell.

'hi' she said.

She was wearing one of those bluish green silk nighties. Because she was breast feeding, the nightie was openable at the front.

The quality of the fabric was such that it hung over her curves.

'sorry, I was abbout to take bath,' she said, 'how are you baby boy?' she asked, looking at my kid, sitting at my hip. He stared curiously at 'aunty'.

'sorry. I'll just watch tv then, till they come,' I said.

'they've gone to the movies right,' she asked, hoping i'd say yes.

'yes of course' I said.

'i couldn't go, so I thought appu might as well take her. It will be a nice distraction for her,' I said.

'ok' she said, trying to make a straight face.

I plonked my kid on the divan, got hold of the tv remote and some toys lying around. I gave the toys to my son and lay on the divan, turning on the tv.

Sara went into the bedroom adjacent to the living room and I heard the sound of tap water falling into an empty bucket. Judging by the noise, I knew that the bathroom door was open. I was tempted, but also knew it was wrong to go far ahead on the route when appu was yet to catch up. But I thought, 'what the hell, I can at least look.'

so keeping some pillows around the kid, so that he wouldn't fall off the divan, I moved myself to one of the sofa chairs that was facing the bedroom door.

from there, I had a straight view right into the bathroom. It was narrow bathroom and she'd half closed the door. Now I saw her naked hand reaching out to put her nightie, which she had presumably removed from herself when I arranging the pillows, on to the hanger. I could see about a third of the bathroom area from where I was sitting.

I could see one wall, on which the hanger was fixed, while the other wall was hidden by the half open door. Not surprisingly, I started getting a hard on.

now, the sound of the water ceased and I saw the sprinkles from the shower on the other wall fall on the wall that was visible. Then I saw her butts -- literally, only her butts, sideways, as she moved about, trying to soak up the shower.

She was standing perpendicular to me, facing the shower-wall.

I could see about half her body, sideways, as she swayed about, enjoying herself.

Her face was never visible, but I could get a proper glimpse of her thighs and ass when she bent down -- pushing her ass back, and into my view.

END OF PART 5

Living as four bodies and one mind - a tale of love and wife swapping PART 6 her body was much 'longer' than I my wife's. Whereas my wife had rounded buttocks, she seemed to have rather muscular ones.

As she moved about, I could clearly see the outlines of her butt muscles, or perhaps it was just the falling water. Water was streaming down her back, covering her butts and some going in and falling between her legs.

her back was muscular and lean. I was very surprised because though my wife has never been very slim, she had put on some more weight after pregnancy. She was not exactly fat, but one could say well rounded, as most indian women tend to be.

My wife had wide hips, with full butts. But sara had rather boyish hips. They were not as wide as my wife's -- from what I could make out. Her butt was narrow and stuck out to the back.

On the whole, she looked lean, svelte and in the flowing water, she looked like a rippling snake.

now she turned around, probably to water her back and I caught a fleeting glimpse of her front. Her hair was on her face, so I couldn't see the face, perhaps it was intentional.

she was clean shaven in the font, which came as a surprise, because my wife never shaves down there. I thought most women didn't.

her boobs were neither big nor flat, perhaps on the smaller side. Again, they were different from my wive's. My wive's boobs really bloomed out after marriage and became really big. They must have increased two sizes.

Sara's boobs were now only as big as my wive's were before pregnancy. Perhaps that was fair, since sara's body structure was that of a snake -- sleek and slim. Though they were slim, her boobs were long and full. They had a slight sag to them. The right comparison would be like one of those long, full mangoes with pointy tips that you see on stalls at the market.

She took one full round and was now I was back to a side view of her back. She seemed to be doing something with her hair for a minute.

all this was driving me wild and I thought my rod was about to burst. I had never had such a raging hard-on in many months. My wife, even if she is totally naked and lying before me, would not give me any sort of hard on these days.

I would have to kiss my wife, rub and fondle her before i'd get some strength in my member. On top of that, if I really got excited, my penis would expand to be very large, about six-seven inches.

if it was in full bloom, it would be difficult to accommodate it in my wife's pussy. It took us about two months after marriage to finally enable full-length insertion.

the issue was both that of lubrication and lack of hole size.

the problem was worse these days, because our frequency of copulation had gone down to about two or three in a month. As a result, both her lubrication and diameter had gone down. As such, it was more comfortable to fuck her when I had only a semi hard on, rather than a full one. With half a hard on, I could push it all the way in, though I would have to give some hand guidance.

Anyway, right now, I had a full hard on, and I had to relieve the tension by 'adjusting' it out of the underwear and into the pant. I got up to relieve the tension, looked at my kid who had by now climbed down on to the floor, and walked towards the bathroom door.

I saw her take the towel and rub it on her hair and I could make out that she was soaking up the water from her body.

She then wrapped the towel under her arms and over her chest -- a traditional way of covering up adopted by mallu women. Suddenly the door was flung open and she stepped up, right in front of me.

She looked up at me - there was no surprise, no confusion, no fear, no happiness, no amusement.. In fact no feeling at all, as far as I could tell. Instead, on her face, was a question. She just looked at me questioningly, unflinchingly, straight, into my eyes.

Her hair wet hair lay over the white towel on her shoulders. Water droplets were dripping down from them. One or two were running down her face. I didn't think anything, I couldn't. I was in automatic mode. I put my right hand behind her back, pulling her towards me, and at the same time bent down, squashing my mouth on hers.

her mouth was wet and warm. I didn't use my tongue, nor did she. Instead, I sucked on her upper lip while she sucked on my lower lip. I put my left hand too behind her back and lifted her up to me. I sort of stumbled, dragged and carried her to the bed where her child was sleeping.

we landed on the bed with her under me. I opened the towel. Underneath, she was wearing nothing. I moved on to her jaw, and immediately down to her neck. I was about to bite down, the restrained myself. I didn't want to leave love bites. Instead I sucked and kissed her neck, all around. She started moaning. I then moved down further taking her left nipple in my mouth even as my hands enveloped her tightly. Suddenly, I realized she was leaking milk. I know there many who find this exhilarating, but I didn't like it. I was reminded of drinking raw cow milk as a boy, back in the village. The other breast too was now spilling, there was a spray, followed by dripping.

I thought it better not to leak it all and moved further down and to her belly. It was not as flat as I had thought, there was a bit of baby fat below the belly button. I sucked and licked the skin and she arched her body in my grip, saying 'aah, sumon'.

I made a circle with my sucking and kissing all around her belly button. I then moved down one step again.

her pussy was brown, slightly darker than the rest of her body. She had darkish lobes. My wife had yellowish lobes. However, unlike my wive's, hers were thick, there was much to chew on.

I sucked one into my mouth and sucked at it with force like I was sucking the last bit of ice-cream from a the bottom of a cone. She again arched her back said said 'sumooo, sumooo.. Aah.. Ah.. ' I now moved my mouth to inside her folds. I found her clitter. It was pronounced, again unlike my wive's which was more subtle. Sara's little one was big enough for me to kiss and fondle with my tongue. Perhaps because she had just taken a bath, there was no urine stink.

Instead, she was releasing copious amounts of cum. My nose and mouth was covered in cum, though most of it escaped to the bed. I worked on her pussy with my mouth for a few minutes. This was my favorite part, though my wife didn't prefer it. She never seemed to appreciate it, and she always had a slightly uriny taste down there.

But sara's pussy was well developed, a treat to feast on. If my wive's was a cutlet, sara was a hamburger, a big mac. Her pussy was also bigger.

She started shuddering. Every time I would bite and tug on her clitter, she would shudder slightly.

after about three minutes, her moans started getting louder. I remember thinking to myself 'what if the baby wakes up now'.

Finally her body shook for about 5 seconds.. I kept on, trying to make sure I took regular breaths and keeping the cum out of mouth as much as possible.

she shuddered again.. And said 'sumu.. Enough.. Stop sumu.. Pls.. Sumu.. Stop.. Aah.. Don't.. Please'.. But I was in no mood to stop.. And kept on.. By now my tongue and lips had been working overtime for 5 or 6 minutes, or what seemed like 5 or 6 minutes.. Could be have been less also.

After three series of shudders, I took my mouth off.. And she lay back. I looked up at her, my face wet with her cum, and she looked at me, smiling, and pulled me to her. She kissed me again, taking some of her own cum into her mouth.

I started unbuttoning my pants with my right hand even as I held her with my left. I finally managed to push my underwear and pant down to my knee and managed to escape out of it totally.. I felt my member oozing precum like i'd never seen it before.. I now lowered myself on her.

Though my stick was as big as it'd ever been, it slipped right in, and I pushed it all the way as she arched again and let out a loud 'aarhh'

her body suddenly felt hot and I could feel her sweat in my hands. She gasped when it hit the end. By end, I don't mean end of her hole, but rather the end of my pole -- the point at which my bush was squashed against her bush and I ran out of rod-length.

It was a nice and surprising feeling for me, because it had been a really really long time -- about 1.5 years -- since I had been able to insert a fully erect stick into a pussy, that too at one go like this.

I realized what my wife had told me once, after the pondicherry trip. She had said, 'i asked sara about the fact that we have so much pain when having intercourse'.. 'hmm' I said. 'she said she never had it. Not even on her first time.' I also remember how small appu's penis was, from the time we were giving each other handjobs in the river, back in the village. No wonder she didn't feel any pain.

Whenever I hit the end, I could feel a slight 'grip' or tightening at the root (not tip) of my rod. My wife's pussy is a pretty passive, but sara seemed to tighten her hole, at least the entrance to her hole, every time my thrust reached its limit. It wasn't a strong grip, but a subtle tightening that punctuated my movement.

I tried to take it slow. Enjoying the feeling of her velvety flesh gripping my member tightly. However, the traditional posture is not one of my strong points.

there was only so much holding back that I could do when doing it this way, primarily because I had to support my own weight. Since I am not that muscular, I don't have the stamina to keep pumping up and down like a horse.

Perhaps because of this, I started thrusting despite myself. Each time my bush would hit her bush, she'd gasp.

after about 8 thrusts, I knew I was about to lose it. I didn't know what to do. The rumblings had started.. I had no clue whether she'd come again, but I was ready to blow it.

I took two more quick thrusts making the most of my last moments inside her velvety softness and quickly pulled it out. I took the tip in my hand to make sure it didn't spill all over. I just collapsed over her and started jerking wildly as I came in sprouts. I jerked about 6 or 7 times, as she held me tightly to her body. I looked at her. She was smiling and she pulled me to herself, gripping me in a tight embrace. I could feel her smiling.

END OF PART SIX

Living as four bodies and one mind - a tale of love and wife swapping PART 7 A lot of people think getting a woman in bed the is most challenging part. For me, it's always been the time immediately after you've crumbled, spent.

It's the moment at which the man's interest in the woman hits rock bottom. Unfortunately, it is also the point where the woman's love for the man (and her expectations from him) peak.

This is a part I hate, having to talk sweet little nothings lying in her arms as if I have nothing to do in this world, when what I really want is get up, clean myself and raid the refrigerator.

the other reason for this conflict is that a man is at his most satiated state immediately after coitus, I certainly am. Women's ass don't tempt for much.. At least for another 15-20 minutes till I recover my energy. Any wrongs or sins you've done on your way to the woman's embrace also come back to your mind, with a vengeance.

So it was in this situation that I lay there side-by-side, yet in sara's arms, looking her in eye. She was looking at me lovingly, but I felt guilt creeping up on me. I'd promised that I wouldn't overtake appu and i've overtaken him within an hour of making the promise.

On the other hand, I reasoned, his prize is also nearly assured, at least as far as it is in my hands to deliver it. If he really blows it by being greedy or tactless, that's his problem.

I was with these thoughts when the baby awoke. Sara put her hands over me and peered over to comfort the child. Her breasts were squashed against my chest -- one of the most wonderful moments in my life, thought they would have been even more wonderful I hadn't just had an orgasm.

She realized she couldn't manage the baby like that and sat up on the bed and lifted the baby over me into her lap and started breast feeding her.

I excused myself silently into the bathroom and cleaned up. She was still feeding the baby when I stepped out.

it was a moment that separated the selfish from the kind -- I could either dust myself off, get my pants and go and watch some tv, or I could sit with sara and look on with love in my eyes. I really didn't have to agitate to find an answer. Though I would have chosen the first option with my wife, with sara, there was still love. So I got back on to the bed and went behind her and planted a kiss on her shoulder.

'no somu.. Don't,' she said, pretending to be irritated by interference with her motherly duties.

yellowish sunlight was streaming in through one of the glass-paned windows, giving the smooth reddish-brown skin on her naked back a golden glow. I planted one more kiss on her shoulder, this time on the back side. Then I put one further down and one on the side of her belly.

She kept protesting, saying she can't feed if I distracted her like that.

I then put my head on the other side and continued to administer my kisses. Since the baby was feeding from the left breast, the right breast was free, and milk was dripping out of it.

So I extended my tongue and licked it, very lightly.

'sumu, stop it now or i'll tell my husband,' she said, playfully.

'oh really,' I said, and put my mouth on the breast and started sucking it. Milk started coming immediately and I stopped. I didn't want to deprive the baby of its dinner.

I climbed down the bed and squatted in front of her, on the floor - under the baby. I put my head in between her thighs and planted a kiss on the inside of the left thigh. She had stopped protesting. I turned and planted one on the right thigh. However, my further advancement inside was blocked by the baby.

So I had to be content with the thighs. I continued to plant kisses whereever I could for another two minutes, playing with her, until the baby's hunger was finally quenched.

'get dressed, I don't want you to welcome my husband like this,' she said, laying the baby back on the bed and moving towards the bathroom.

I remembered I too had baby. So I put on my pants and went to check on him. He was still playing on the floor, but I could see an upset flowerpot that proved his misadventures when daddy was also being a bad boy.

He said 'dada' when he saw me. I went and picked him up and sat on the divan. Then I realized he must be hungry too. I had forgotten to take his feeding bottle. There was only one thing to do.

'are you sure?' sara said. 'yeah.. It's all the same. If he can have cow's milk, he can have yours too,' I said.

She had just put on a pink panty and was holding a black bra in one of her hands, standing in front of the cupboard mirror. I realized that her svelte figure was not a figment of imagination. As she stood there turning back to look at me, I was reminded of deepika padukone.. Especially around the hips.

anyway, for now, I thought, i'd settle for milk for my infant. She kept the bra aside and took hold of my son and gave him the other breast -- the one that his father had been suckling on five minutes earlier.