London Calling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay trivia nerds! It's time for our Sunday Trivia Showdown! Tonight's winner gets 100 pounds and their meal for free; second place gets 50 pounds and their meal for free. Are you ready?"

A cheer went up around the pub as everyone got ready to play. The announcer spoke again.

"Tonight's theme is Star Trek. Both rounds will be Star Trek related questions - the actors, the ships, everything. Set your phasers to stun!"

Nicholas and I looked at each other with big smiles on our faces. This money was ours.

"Are you ready Captain?" I asked.

"Make it so Number One." Nicholas said. "Engage!"

CHAPTER FOUR - THAT'S WHAT YOU DO BABY!

NICHOLAS

We won! Of course we won - we're Star Trek nerds. The look of triumph on Cecil's face warmed my insides- we are both competitive and it shows.

Cecil and I have so much in common it's scary. I really enjoyed our date, but we've got a big day tomorrow. The Uber sped through the city on our way back to Cecil's Kensington hotel.

"How long are you in the hotel?" I asked Cecil. We were sitting in the back of the Uber, holding hands.

"Until this weekend. I have a furnished flat for three months, and I already found a roommate to share expenses," Cecil said, rubbing circles on my hand with his thumb. Who knew such a small thing could be so hot? "That girl you saw me talking with at the brunch - her name is Amy and she's going to move in with me on Saturday. And yes, she knows I like the fellas. She's got her own girlfriend." He squeezed my hand, like he knew that I needed that reassurance.

"That's cool. My parents live in Belsize Park, and I live with them for the time being. London is expensive." I hope he didn't give me too much shit about living with my parents. I'm a 24 year old man for Christ's sake, but even with my parents being well off I still can't afford a flat.

"I live at home as well. When I get back to the States that's going to change, though. No worries mate". Cecil smiled wide, obviously getting comfortable with British slang. "Belsize Park, huh? That's a nice area. How do you say it? Posh. You a posh boy Nicholas?"

His hand was still holding mine, but then he hooked his leg with mine, and looked deep in my eyes.

Bloody. Hell.

"I'm British Cecil, we're all a little posh." I smiled and removed my hand from his and instead rubbed up and down the top of his thigh. Gosh I was being forward. "You like posh boys?"

"I like this posh boy." Cecil put his arm around me, pulling me closer. Is he going to kiss me right here in the Uber?

"We're here gentlemen." The Uber driver smiled; he was a little too interested in what was going on in the back of his car. We quickly got out and stood off to the side of the hotel entrance. London is a 24/7 city, but as far as I was concerned we were the only people here.

"Thank you for a great night Nicholas. I really enjoyed myself", Cecil said, grabbing my hand again.

"It was my pleasure Cecil. What do you want to do with the money we won?" I grabbed his other hand and moved closer. I was breathing a little hard, and so was he. My cock was getting hard, I hope his was too. My gaze dropped to his lips, so luscious and kissable. I wonder what they'd look like around my cock.

"Well, we could go out again. This weekend, after I move out of the hotel. It'd be a good way to celebrate our first week of work, right?" There was a hitch in Cecil's voice.

"That's a great idea. Do you dance? Like house music?" I couldn't take my eyes off his lips. God I wanted to kiss him. I stepped even closer into his personal space.

I didn't think Cecil's smile could get any bigger. "I'm a Black bisexual man Nicholas. That part of the stereotype I'll own. I love house music."

"How about we go to Fabric? We could go shake our asses and drink until we can't drink anymore." Fabric would be fun for the both of us, and I haven't been in a while. I could stand a good night out.

"I've heard about Fabric! They just reopened. Yes, let's go to Fabric. It's a date. I can't wait to see your ass shake, Posh Boy". Cecil was excited, and that makes me excited.

We stood there, smiling at each other like idiots and holding hands. Neither one of us wanting to go.

I sighed. "Right. Well, we both have a big day tomorrow. I should let you get some rest. I did promise to get you home by 10. I try to keep my promises." I reluctantly let go of his hands and stepped back. "See you tomorrow bright and early?"

"Count on it." Cecil smiled. "Thanks again Nicholas. Have a great night." He turned toward his hotel. I grabbed his hand.

"I hope this isn't too forward, but I've been thinking about this all night." I pulled him closer to me and lowered my mouth to his.

There is no candy that exists that's sweeter than a kiss from Cecil James. I lightly brushed his lips, but he was having none of this. He grabbed my face, and the next thing I know he's kissing me like I belong to him. He slightly bit my bottom lip before his tongue entered my mouth. I kissed him back just as eagerly, suddenly hungry and trying to devour his mouth. I was becoming addicted to the taste just that fast. I could kiss him forever.

I heard the doorman from the hotel clear his throat from behind me. We were in the middle of Kensington after all. We pulled apart from each other, breathless.

"Whoa." Cecil said, with a dazed look on his face.

"Whoa indeed." I was feeling dazed myself. "I should go Cecil. I don't want to keep you...uh...up." I smiled then, proud of my double entendre.

"Good night Cecil."

"Good night Posh Boy."

He went into his hotel, and I stood on the sidewalk for a few minutes before I hailed a cab and went home. Luckily my room at my parents house has a private entrance, so they couldn't see how worked up I was. I quickly shed my clothes and got ready for bed with a half hard cock. It's nice and thick but average length; I've heard no complaints.

Right now it feels thick and swollen as I tug on it, thinking about kissing Cecil. Touching Cecil. Fucking Cecil. Letting Cecil fuck me...whoa. I've never bottomed before. But I would for him.

My hand got slick with precum as I imagined Cecil sliding into my ass...wrapping my legs around him...kissing him while he drills me hard and fast...oh shit...

"Dammit!" Cum. Everywhere. I clean myself up and drift off to thoughts of tomorrow...and Cecil.

Monday morning found me and 49 other interns in a conference room at Wallingford Worldwide, ready to begin the internship that could make or break our careers. I went up to see my mum before the day started just to remind her that I didn't want her to interfere. I got this internship on my own merit - we have different last names - and I wanted whatever came next to be something I earned and not given to me.

We all took seats with our teammates and our mentor, Henry. I snuck a look over at Cecil in his grey suit. Damn, that man is fit. I smiled, he smiled. We agreed at our date on Sunday to keep our outside work activities between us - don't want to get on the wrong side of the fraternization rule.

The morning was spent meeting all the mentors, department heads, filling out paperwork, and finally, meeting the CEO himself, Sir David Wallingford IV. His great grandfather founded this firm, and it passed down from David to David until Sir IV (the nickname the tabloids gave him) became CEO at the fairly young age of 40. He's one of the most eligible bachelors in London because he is quite handsome, with dark hair and vivid green eyes, not to mention crazy rich. I rather fancy him, but he's probably straight as an arrow and the boss.

Besides, I fancy Cecil more.

"Are you two ready to move in Saturday?" I asked Cecil and Amy. We were sitting at our table eating lunch.

"I am so ready to get out of my hotel," said Amy. "I can't wait to have a room with a door I can close and not worry about a maid opening it while I'm in the shower."

"Maybe she fancies you," Cecil smirked.

"I hope not. She's so not my type. Nicholas, you gonna help us move on Saturday?"

"Sure, I can help. I can grab my dad's ute and get you both moved in. It's not a problem."

"Thanks Nicholas! How can we repay you for helping us out? I know Cecil and I would be super grateful, right Cecil?" Amy was watching Cecil and me with a sly smirk on her face.

I looked over at Cecil, who was trying his best to look anywhere but at me.

"Well, Cecil and I had plans to go to Fabric this Saturday. Want to tag along? Bring your girlfriend?"

Amy really has to learn that in London, we are a reserved people. She actually did a little yelp expressing her joy.

"HELL YEAH I wanna go to Fabric! I'll text my girlfriend. Thanks Nicholas & Cecil!"

We all got up and went back to work.

The first week at Wallingford was a busy one - meeting everyone, getting the hang of things. We rotated between divisions, and our group started with auditing. Auditing was chaired by Desmond Grayson, the 6th Viscount of Grayson and childhood mate of Sir IV the CEO. We're talking old money here. But like most of the old British families, the name was worth more than the family had in their coffers, so he worked here.

"I know you think that you know many things about accounting, but this is my department, and it will run my way." The Viscount actually sneered as he attempted to look down at us, but he just wasn't that tall. "You will learn the Wallingford way, and most importantly, you will learn my way."

Maybe it was just me, but I think he reserved a special sneer for me and Cecil. This is going to be a long rotation.

Friday finally came and our mentor Henry invited the group out for an after work drink at a pub in Soho.

Amy brought a pint over to our table. "So Henry, what's up with Grayson? Is he always such a wanker?" Amy is also getting used to British slang, and everyone laughed at her horrible attempt at a British accent.

"Amy, all I can tell you without talking out of turn is to keep your head down and learn everything you can. The Viscount does not suffer fools. And keep your thoughts about him to yourself. He has ears and eyes everywhere. The last two people to leave the intern program were sacked because he caught them violating the fraternization policy, or he had help finding out they did it. He lives for that. Just be careful and finish the rotation." Henry then made a toast and the warning was soon replaced by laughs of friends blowing off some steam.

Cecil stood off to the side talking with some of the other interns. He was such a presence; everyone wanted to talk to him. He asked such intelligent questions this week; even the Viscount couldn't find fault with his knowledge. We made eyes and he made his way over to me. Just his walk turns me on. Love that swagger.

"Hey Nicholas. Thanks again for helping us move tomorrow. I promise that I'll make it worth your while." That look he gave me made me want to bend him over this table right now.

"No problem mate. I'll ring over about 8? We can get you and Amy moved and grab lunch after?"

"That's great. Amy's hotel is around the corner from mine; it should be easy for you to get us picked up." Cecil took my hand and moved me over to a quiet corner of the pub. He pressed me up against the wall and moved in closer, his breath hot in my ear. "That kiss on Sunday wasn't nearly enough for me. I want to taste all of you. You good with that Posh Boy?" He licked my neck and pressed his body against mine. My cock was just as hard as his. I wanted to melt into his arms.

But he's not the only one wants a taste. I pull him closer, grab his waist, and switch our positions; now he's up against the wall and my breath is hot in his ear. "You've been teasing me all week with those suits showing off that bum and that pretty smile. I'm going to make you beg for it Cecil. You want it, you gotta come and get it." I nibbled on his ear and felt him moan and shake. I could fuck him right here.

"Um, guys? Get a room maybe? People are watching. People we work with." Amy brought us back to reality. We pulled apart, breathless and wanting more. Cecil went to the bathroom and I sat down next to Amy and took a long hard drink of my pint. How am I losing control like this?

"So, tomorrow at 8:30 Amy? I'll stop at Cecil's hotel first and then we can both get you sorted." I had to change the subject.

"That's great Nicholas. Again, thanks for the help. My girlfriend will meet us at the flat so she can help unload your car." Cecil made his way back to our table, looking at me with a weird look.

"I think I'm going to call it a night guys. I need make sure all my stuff gets packed. See you tomorrow." He gathered his things, and I followed after.

"How are you getting back to your hotel?"

"Thought I'd walk off my beer."

"May I walk with you?"

"Sure."

We fell into a comfortable silence for a few minutes as we navigated the busy Soho streets headed back to Cecil's hotel.

"Are you always Nicholas? Are you ever Nick or Nicky?" Cecil asked after a moment.

"I'm Nicholas to most people. My family calls me Nicky sometimes. Why do you ask?"

"Americans have nicknames. My family never calls me Cecil, I'm always Cease. Why do you think I call you Posh Boy?"

I laughed. "You are the only person who will ever call me that. I'll have to think of a name for you that no one else can call you but me".

"Make it a good one, okay?"

We got quiet again and soon enough we were back at his hotel. We again stood off to the side of the entrance, watched by the same doorman from Sunday night. I grabbed his hands in mine.

"What are we doing Cecil? It's obvious that we're attracted to each other, right? I know I want to get to know you better, and I think you want to get to know me better too. Am I alone here?"

"No Nicholas, you're not wrong. I've wanted you since the moment I saw you at the brunch. You look so good to me and you're just as smart as you are handsome. There's just one problem." Cecil looked down for a minute, and spoke very quietly. "It's not a problem, really. Just a new mindset on my part. I've never bottomed before. But when I look at you I want to fuck you and be fucked by you. That's never happened before."

I looked at him, stunned. He was feeling the same way I do? How was this possible?

"Cecil, I think you may have done a Vulcan Mind Meld while I wasn't looking, because I've been feeling the same way about you. I've never bottomed either. But I saw you in those jeans at our date and I've been wanting to feel you inside me and be inside you too. This is crazy we're both feeling this way."

"So, what do we do about it? You want to take my virginity, and I damn sure want to give it to you. You want me to take your virginity, and you damn sure want to give it to me. Are you ready for this?"

"I am if you are. Let's take it as it comes. I say we get you moved in tomorrow, hang out for a little while, go to Fabric and dance the night away, then whatever happens happens. That okay?"

"That works for me mate. If you are good then I am good.".

"Does that mean I get a kiss before you go?"

"Did you even have to ask?" Cecil pulled me close and took possession of my mouth again. He kissed me long and deep. I felt his desire from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, and especially in my cock. I felt him harden against me, and I know he felt my arousal against him. I changed the kiss, pushing my tongue in his mouth, letting him know that I wanted him just as much as he wanted me.

Again, the world dropped away as I kissed him, until I heard the doorman clear his throat. Again.

Bloody doorman.

We broke apart, still holding hands to not sever our connection.

"See you tomorrow morning, Posh Boy."

"Good night Cecil. See you tomorrow."

He let go of my hand and went back to his hotel. I took a cab home to Belsize Park and fell asleep with thoughts of Cecil's ass swallowing my cock.

CHAPTER FIVE - FUCK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

THE VISCOUNT

Writer's note: I've always wanted to write an over the top British villain, because the best movie villains are always British. This guy's an asshole and is inspired by a British asshole I met (you know who you are...). Because he's an asshole, he says, does, and thinks very horrible things and listens to the worst band in the world. I in no way condone this, but it's necessary for the story. If you have issues, you may want to skip this chapter. cg74

"Are you sure Smythe?"

"That's what you saw?"

"Okay, thanks for informing me. I'll take it from here."

Desmond Grayson hung up the phone, the wheels turning in his head with ill intent.

If there was something to hate, he hated it.

He hated the fact that had to work at this godforsaken company instead of tending his family's ancestral lands. Nevermind that his father and Wallingford's father had been friends since grammar school and he grew up with him like a brother, he hated Sir IV. What a stupid name. He wasn't real nobility - Graysons were born into nobility. He didn't understand why his father took up with Wallingford's sort. It should be Grayson Worldwide.

He hated gays...bloody tossers. Not even real men.

He hated blacks...bloody niggers. Go back to where you came from, savages.

He hated chinks...who cares what country they're from? They're all slanty eyed freaks.

He had a nigger and a chink in his intern rotation this week. How dare Sir IV let this...this trash in his company? Why should he care if they're good accountants? They're niggers and chinks, they can't be good at anything except shining his shoes. Brexit should have taken care of all of this - why were they here?

And the nigger had the nerve to act like he was smart when answering questions. Fucking affirmative action hire. That new American president will get that sorted out and soon.

And now Smythe calls to tell him that not only are they beneath him, but they're also bloody faggots.

The wheels turn faster and faster. They can't be allowed to stay at Wallingford Worldwide.

He got the last two wankers sacked from the intern program because they were gay, and everyone knows those perverts can't keep their hands to themselves. He'll get rid of these two as well.

He grabbed his coat and made his way to the elevator, still deep in thought about his plans.

At least he could go out on a Friday and do one thing he liked.

Nickelback. The best band in the world. Better than the Beatles. And he had front row seats.

CHAPTER SIX - MOOG FOR LOVE

CECIL

I want Posh Boy to fuck me. In the ass. Again and again and again. Then I want to fuck him in the ass. Again and again and again.

That's what I'm thinking as I get all my stuff moved from my room onto the bellman's cart to meet Nicholas downstairs. There wasn't much, but it was bulky. I'm going to miss the hotel, but I'm ready to move into my place.

After our talk last night I came in the shower - again - thinking about Nicholas. This time I was sucking his cock before I took him in the ass. It's comforting to know he is feeling the same things I am. I don't know where this is going yet, but I'm having fun getting there.

I got a text from Nicholas:around the corner. meet me outside and I'll help you load your stuff.

I moved the cart outside just as he pulled up in the sickest Land Rover Defender I've ever seen. British green (of course) and ready for safari. And the best part of the car? Nicholas in the driver's seat looking like the man of my dreams. That smile! He gets out, pops the boot open, and helps me & the doorman get my stuff in the back.

I turn to shake the doorman's hand and give him a generous tip for all his help while I was staying here.