London Calling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for all of your help mate. You've made my stay here great." I tell him as I'm getting in the passenger seat.

"I'm going to miss the show when this one comes around," nodding at Nicholas in the driver's seat. "I like it when he says goodnight to you Mr. James."

"Well, what do you say Nicholas, wanna give him one last show?"

"Oh yes Cecil. Let's make it a good one."

"Well come here Posh Boy."

I lean in and kiss Nicholas. I trace the outline of his lips with mine, loving the feel of his mouth on my tongue. I nibble on his bottom lip a little, making his lips cherry red. Then I give him small little kisses all over his lips, forcing his lips open little by little until my tongue is in his mouth. He lets out a small moan as I kiss him deeper and deeper. I can't help it - I run my hands in his hair while he changes the kiss and now he's kissing me deeper and deeper...

And then I hear it. The doorman is clearing his throat again. I break away reluctantly just in time to turn and see the doorman adjust his package with a huge smile on his face.

"Boys, I feel like I should tip you for that show. You are welcome back any time."

We drive off on the way to get Amy. "I already texted her to let her know we are on the way," Nicholas said. "Now I'm really glad I wore what I wore today."

We were both dressed super casually - t-shirts, loose fitting basketball shorts, and trainers. But I could see Nicholas' hard cock. I'm hard myself. That kiss was scorching. I reach over to his side of the Rover (It's still weird to be sitting on this side of the car and there's no steering wheel) and put my hand down his shorts.

"I'm glad you wore these too. Easy access for me. I can't wait to taste you Posh Boy." I rub my hand on his dick. It's the first time I've touched him and I like what I feel. I can't wait to feel him all over me.

"Cecil, if you want to make it to the flat in one piece, you'd better stop. Oh my god." Nicholas' voice was strained as he squirmed in his seat. I reluctantly remove my hand and smile as we head to Amy's hotel.

"Hello Boys!" Amy was all smiles as we pulled up to her hotel. We got her and her stuff in the Rover and headed to our home for the next three months.

I've always wanted to be in Camden. The market, the clubs, the music - all of it speaks to my soul. It was the only place I wanted to stay, and I found a great place overlooking the lock. Nicholas put on Amy Winehouse - a Camden girl - and we sang 'Fuck Me Pumps' all the way to my flat. It's not too far from Posh Boy in Belsize Park.

Two hours later, we were all moved in and worn out. Amy's girlfriend Fiona came over to help us move and she was really great. Amy beams when she looks at her. I wonder what it's like to love someone like that - just their face makes you happy.

Amy and Fiona left to go hang out before we all meet up later to go to Fabric. Nicholas brought clothes to change in - we're hanging out for the day as well. He looks so good sitting next to me on the sofa, feet propped up on the coffee table, drinking his water and watching Sky Sport. An empty pizza box sits on the table.

He looks so comfortable. Like he belongs here.

"I can't believe you're a Chelsea fan. I really did like you," I teased. I really like English Premier League, but damn if I didn't hate all things Chelsea.

"I can't believe you like Spurs! I mean, really Mags?"

"Mags? Is that my nickname Posh Boy? How in the world did you come up with that? Mags? Like the old lady from the Hunger Games? You gonna kill me?" We both laughed.

"No Mags. This time the odds are in your favor." He smiled and turned to look at me.

"It's short for Magnet. You don't see the way people gravitate to you. You are like a sun and we're all the planets that get to be in your orbit. I just want to be stuck to you all the time. So, Magnet."

I was speechless. Gobsmacked. No one had ever said something so sweet to me in my life.

"Do you not like it?" Nicolas was looking anxious again, which means he bites his bottom lip, which I happen to find incredibly sexy.

I scooted closer to him. I ran my fingers thru his hair. I kissed his face all over. Then I kissed his lips. Then I stuck my tongue down his throat, kissing him breathless, and when we finally came up for air, I answered his question.

"What do you think Posh Boy? What else can I do to convince you how much I like my nickname?"

Nicholas' eyes went from anxious to lusty in seconds.

"I can think of a few things Mags. Convince me".

CHAPTER SEVEN - PAPI PACIFY

NICHOLAS

Mags kissed me again, claiming my mouth for his own as he ran his hands all over my body. Soon enough my shirt was on the floor and so was his.

Finally I get to see that body that I've been lusting after, and it was all I imagined and more. I laid him back on the sofa and eased my body on top of his, kissing him and grinding my cock into his.

I licked his neck, his shoulders, his earlobe. He smells so good - all earthy and sweaty from moving into his place. I moved down and licked his nipples, first the left and the right. His caramel skin is so beautiful against my own. I wanted to lick him all over.

"Ahhhh! Yes baby..." Cecil moaned as my mouth made him tremble. His hands were on my ass but they soon fell to his sides as he gave into the pleasure.

A rush of confidence and power went thru my body, watching this beautiful man enjoy what I was doing to him. Watching him be at my mercy. I couldn't wait to get my cock in his tight hole. The fact that he wanted to give it to me as much I wanted to give it to him made me feel so good.

I put my hand down his shorts. Damn! Mags feels so thick and long and hard between my hands. His precum acts as lube as I jack his cock slow and steady.

I lean into his ear. "I can't wait to taste you Mags. To feel your cock in my mouth. To feel that tight ass of yours around my cock. You want that love? You want me to fuck you?"

Cecil moaned and cursed and babbled...I took off my clothes and finally, I was naked on top of the man that enchanted me from the first moment I saw him. I kissed him again - I can't ever get enough.

I grabbed his cock and my cock at the same time. I went back to my slow and steady pace - rubbing and jacking us together. Feeling his big cock slide against mine. I was losing my control.

I looked at Cecil, who was lost in his pleasure. Head thrown back, eyes blown and filled with lust...he was so beautiful.

"Nicholas, I can't...please!" Cecil begged.

"Come for me baby. I can't last much longer either. Come with me." I increased my tempo now, jacking us harder and faster.

"Fuck! Fuck! AHHHHHHH!" Cecil came, exploding all over his stomach and my hand. I called his name as I came soon after, watching our come pool together on his body. He looked so good covered in come, all fucked out and boneless. I collapsed on top of him - letting the come cool between us. Who cares about a wet spot when you feel this good? Not me.

"That was...incredible," I said to him as I finally caught my breath.

"Posh boy that was more than incredible." He kissed me again, which made my cock jump, which in turn made his cock jump which made me want him again.

"We're never getting off this couch If you do that Mags. I don't want Amy and Fiona to walk in and see us here. Let's go shower and get out in the city."

'Yeah, we should probably get up and get going. Take a shower with me?" I kissed Cecil again and let him lead me to the shower.

As soon as I stepped in the shower, I knew Cecil had plans for more than getting clean. He kissed me and soon I felt my back hit the shower wall, my cock in his hand, getting harder and harder.

"You wanna fuck me Posh Boy? I wanna fuck you too. I want to take that ass. Fuck you until you scream my name. Ruin you for any other dick but mine. You want that baby? Want me to fuck you?" Cecil threw my words back at me and all I could do was moan as his hand coaxed my cock back to rock hard. He kissed me over and over. He sucked on my nipples and made me shudder. He kissed his way down my body and then his tongue snaked around the head of my cock.

Bloody Hell.

CHAPTER EIGHT - LOST IN YOUR WONDERLAND

CECIL

Nicholas' knees went weak as my tongue touched his cock. His cock was so pretty and thick, stouter than mine but with a slight curve to the right. I traced every single vein on his cock. He tortured me with his slow strokes on my cock earlier and I'm going to totally return the favor. I licked his slit and was rewarded with a taste of precum in my mouth.

He tastes so good, and the water is getting cold. I'm greedy. I wanted to go slow but I can't stop.

I heard Posh Boy cry out as I took him all the way down my throat, relaxing my mouth to let him in. I put one hand on his balls and lightly juggled them in while I tightened my mouth on him. I felt his hand grab my head as he fucked my mouth. Damn...If he fucks my mouth like this I can only imagine how he'll feel in my ass.

"dduckchida...Mags...oh fuck...dduckchida..baby I can't hold out much longer!"

Is he speaking Korean? Damn that's hot! Listening to him lose control is making me lose control. I take my hand off his balls and make my way to his hole. I hollowed out my mouth because I know he's about to cum and I want to swallow every drop.

I ran my finger around the outside of his hole and Nicholas screamed. I looked up at him just as the tip of my finger found it's way inside his tight body.

"FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Nicholas came so hard I almost didn't taste it as it made it's way down my throat. He grabbed my head as he poured himself into me. I swallowed it all. I grabbed my own dick as I got up and kissed him hard- tasting himself on my lips as I jacked myself and came all over him yet again.

No words were needed as we used the remaining hot water to wash our bodies and catch our breath. We finally got out of the shower and got ourselves ready to get explore Camden.

"I can hear you thinking Posh Boy. What's going on?" Nicholas was putting on his shoes; we were both almost ready to go.

"Cecil I've never felt this way about someone so soon. You drive me crazy. I just haven't been this way before, and I..."

I stopped him with a kiss.

"Nicholas, I feel the same way. You make me lose all my cool. I'm just going to enjoy this and I hope you do too. I want to be stuck to you like you want to be stuck to me. Are we good baby?"

He nodded and smiled...biting that lip again like he does when he's nervous. It made me want to kiss him again, so I did.

"Show me your city Posh Boy."

CHAPTER NINE - IT'S SATURDAY - WHAT DO YOU DO?

NICHOLAS

This is the best day.

Cecil and I went all over Camden. We ate Korean BBQ tacos in the market. We shopped for silly souvenirs and proper hats. We took photos in front of Jazz Cafe for Cecil's Instagram. I'll have to take him to a concert there one night.

We had a ball. I love being in his company. We talked about anything and everything. Being with him makes me happy in a way I can't describe.

Soon enough we made our way back to his flat to get ready for tonight at Fabric. I bought our tickets already so no waiting in the queue for us. Amy and Fiona are going to meet us at the pub for our pregame meal - gotta eat something to soak up all that alcohol.

I sent a quick text to my mum to let her know I wouldn't be home tonight, and slipped into the shower with Mags. This is starting to become a habit.

I loved his body. Watching the water cascade over his skin did things that my cock really liked. I licked the middle of his back, tasting his skin before I grabbed him from behind, hugging him tight and palming his cock.

"You don't want to go to Fabric do you Posh Boy? Keep that up and we won't go anywhere". Cecil is breathless at my touch. Damn I can't wait to fuck him.

"Mags, we're going to Fabric. And I'm going to hold you just like this on the dance floor while you grind that ass all over me, and then I'm going to bring you home and give you all the dick you can handle." I grabbed his dick harder now, stroking him with purpose.

"You talk a lot of shit for a Chelsea fan. But if I remember correctly it was you who came with just the brush of my finger at the tip of your tight little hole. Maybe I'm going to bring you home and fuck you".

"So how do we solve this? Who gets to bottom first? It's obvious you want me just as much as I want you, Mags. And talking shit about Chelsea only gets you in trouble." I remove my hand from his dick, making him moan in frustration.

"I have an idea. Chelsea plays Spurs tomorrow, right? If your team wins, you fuck me. If my team wins, then I fuck you. What do you say?"

"I say you're giving me that arse tomorrow Mags. Chelsea's gonna kick arse tomorrow, and I'm gonna fuck yours." I drop to my knees and take him balls deep, sucking his head tight and fast, and jacking him at the same time. I knew he wouldn't last long.

"ohshitohshitNicholasdamnsuckitbaby..." I like it when I make him babble. And just like that, I'm rewarded with a mouth full of Mags. He tastes so good that I have to share with him. I get up and kiss him, letting him taste himself on my lips.

"Posh boy, it's on. Let's get ready".

CHAPTER TEN - IF YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD TIME, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU FEEL FINE

CECIL

"Fiona, you're insane. I know this now. No way Jonathan Kent tells Clark to let those people die. Man of Steel sucks donkey balls."

Nicholas, Amy, and Fiona are all laughing at me as we make our way to Fabric. We've been at a pub nearby pre-gaming and getting food. I had my first meat pie - not too bad. Now we're ready to get our dance on.

But first, a little nerd rage.

"Okay, I'll concede that point. But it had some good points right?" Fiona, Amy's girlfriend, loves this movie. Everyone must have some kind of flaw, and this is hers.

"The only thing good about that movie is the sexiness that is Henry Cavill, and even he looked like he didn't want to be there." We laugh again. "You better be glad Amy loves you, because liking that movie can't be good for your dating life Fiona. It's bad enough Nicholas is a Chelsea fan, but love for Man of Steel is a dealbreaker." I look over at Posh Boy, who has the nerve to look offended. I smile. Giving him shit for Chelsea is going to be my new favorite hobby.

"Hey! Don't put me into this. I hate that movie. And you're just mad because you know we're kicking Spurs' arse tomorrow. How do you say it in the States? Don't hate? Don't hate Mags. It's not a good look on you."

I grab him and pull him close to whisper in his ear. "My dick in your ass is a good look on you though." I'm rewarded with a shiver from him. I kiss his neck and let him go with a smile.

Amy grabs Fiona's hand and pulls her close for a kiss. "Yes, I love her, despite her love of bad movies. Cecil, you have to have to have a bad movie that you love. What's your favorite bad movie?"

"The best bad movie ever has to be Under the Cherry Moon. My dad loves that movie. Prince gets shot in a white suit and there's not a speck of dirt or blood? That's badass."

"Okay guys, I've got our tickets. Let's go dance!" Nicholas grabs my hand and I follow.

Fabric is packed! We get sorted and make our way to room one. Fiona immediately pulls Amy on the floor and they start shaking it to the music. Nicholas and I hang back by the bar. He leans into my ear close so I can hear him over the music.

"What do you think?"

"This place is awesome. Thanks for bringing me Nicholas." I squeeze his hand. He moves in front of me and shakes his hips. "Wanna dance?" Damn he looks good.

"I would, but I don't wanna embarrass you on the floor. I can get down."

Nicholas raises his eyebrow at me, a slow smile and a look of challenge on his face.

"You don't listen to much K Pop do you Mags?"

"Can't say that I do, Posh Boy."

"Watch and learn mate. Watch and learn. Come with me."

Nicholas leads me out to the floor. We get a few looks from the assholes, but I don't even care. I wish they'd try me.

Posh Boy has moves! Watching his ass in those jeans has me really wanting to take him home.

Soon enough I lose myself in the music, the steady thump of the bass making my body move and the feeling of Nicholas' body on mine making me all sweaty. Fabric's main room has a vibrating floor, so you really feel the beat in your chest. I love it when the club gets like this. One nation under a groove.

Amy and Fiona are dancing close by, and nudges me to get my and Nicholas' attention. She waves us close to her. "Don't point, but look up in VIP to your left. Is that who I think it is?"

We both look up at VIP. In a booth is a handsome green eyed older man with a twink on his left and a busty redhead on his right. They're all kissing each other. Soon, the redhead puts her hand down the twink's pants as the older man kisses her neck.

Holy. Shit. We both turn to Amy, mouths wide open.

"See! It is him! I knew it! I guess he's not as straight as we thought!"

Sir David Wallingford IV, the boss of all bosses, is having the night of his life, and it's hot as hell.

"We should send him a bottle. Let's take our hundred pounds and send him a bottle of whatever that can get us. What do you say mates?" Nicholas is already calling over a hostess.

"Why the hell not?" I say. We get the hostess, explain what we want, and she's off to VIP.

"Come on guys, let's go back to the floor." We go back to the dance floor, keeping one eye on VIP to see if our gamble pays off.

The hostess take a bottle of what looks to be gin to Sir IV's table, and points at us on the dance floor. He spots us and we wave. He smiles, thank goodness! We're not going to be fired! He whispers something to the hostess, and we go back to dancing.

Thirty minutes later, I feel a tap on my shoulder. It's the hostess.

"Sir Wallingford has requested the presence of your party in VIP. Follow me."

I turn and look at my friends - I mouth "OH MY GOD!" to them as we make our way up the stairs and to VIP. Sir IV meets us at the door.

"Thanks for the bottle of gin. You're in the new intern class, right?" We tell him yes and introduce him to Fiona, and he introduces us to his friends. We're all making small talk as he asks us how things are going - of course we're going to say awesome- It's Sir IV!

"Davey...can we go now? I wanna suck your cock." The twink is pulling on Sir IV's arm, whining. The redhead is on the his other side, rubbing his arm and looking like she can't wait to fuck him. He kisses the twink and the redhead, then he smiles at us.

"As you can see, I've got my hands rather full. I asked you to come up here to thank you again for the bottle and offer you my table for as long as you like - drinks on me. VIP is yours. Good night all." Sir IV and his dates leave as we stand there in shock.

"VIP! Holy Shit! What should we do?" I take a seat at the table. This is incredible.

"What should we do? We dance! We drink! This will never happen again. Let's make the most of it!" Amy grabs Fiona and they dance.

I look over at Nicholas. "Dance with me Posh Boy. Come get chocolate wasted." I shake my hips and crook a finger, beckoning him to me. He laughs.

"You're so lame Mags." He comes over, kisses me, and we grind against each other all night.

CHAPTER ELEVEN - I SAID MAYBE...

NICHOLAS

Bloody. Fucking. Chelsea!!

Last night we closed Fabric down. I don't think I've ever been that drunk in my life, and I'm an Englishman. We had a ball in VIP drinking on Sir IV's dime. Cecil stayed sober enough to get us all home safely.