London Calling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! Do that again Posh, please."

I bite the left one, and he moans again. I bite back and forth listening to him moan and cry and scream and hump the pillow, trying to come. Oh no, that won't do. I stop and smack his ass slightly, his cheeks vibrating at my touch. Fuck me that's hot!

"Are you trying to come Cecil? Didn't you agree that your cock belonged to me tonight? I'm not ready for you to come."

"But it feels so good Nicholas no one has ever done this to me baby I can't help it please please."

"But I can make you feel even better. Can you take it? Can you hold out for me baby?"

He takes a deep breath. "Okay Posh. I can do it."

"Good Man. Now get those hips back up for me." He settles back on the pillows, hips and ass up in the air. I part his ass cheeks, and rub my thumb over his pretty pink hole. He immediately clenches, making his hole even more pretty and making me so bloody hard. I take a deep breath to steady myself.

"You like that Mags? This belongs to me as well. That pretty pink hole, ready for me to slide my cock deep inside. Thank you Cecil." And with that, I part his cheeks and lick my tongue over his hole. Damn he tastes good. Cecil is incoherent as I work my tongue all over his hole, darting in and out and doing my best to tongue fuck him into delirium. I smell his soap and his musky flavor as I taste him, getting him all wet and ready for my cock. Soon enough, he's raising his hips to meet my tongue, so I grab his thighs to hold him in place while my tongue continues to drive him crazy. His moans are getting shorter and shorter - he's getting close. I pull my tongue out of his ass.

"Turn over Cecil." He turns on his back. I arrange the pillows again and he pulls his legs all the way up, leaving his hole open and exposed for me. All mine. He's looking at me with a mixture of lust and anxiousness on his face.

"You look so beautiful like this Cecil. All open and ready for me to fuck you. Are you ready for my cock baby?"

"Yes Posh please please please I can't wait please!" He keeps wanting to touch his cock, so his hands are gripping the sheets hard, breathing shallow.

I grab the lube off the side table and apply a generous amount to my fingers, then I rub the lube all over his hole. I never take my eyes off his.

"One finger Cecil. Breathe and let me in baby." Slowly I push my index finger into his needy ass, watching his face as he adjusts to this new sensation. I work my finger back and forth, looking for any signs of discomfort.

"More Nicholas. Please." I add another finger, giving him time to adjust. I move in him faster now, scissoring my fingers to give him more pleasure. And then I go deeper, hitting his prostate.

"FUCK! Oh God that feels so good yes please please please fuck me..." Cecil's head is thrashing back and forth as my fingers bump up against his prostate again and again.

I pull my fingers out of him, ignoring his cries of protest. I take the lube and pour a good amount on my cock, which is harder than it ever has been before. I lean into kiss him, swift and hard.

"Okay Cecil, I need you to breathe for me." I line up my cock to his hole, and slowly push the tip and wait for him to adjust. He soon nods, and I push forward into that tight heat, bottoming out in that ass. I fight my own orgasm as I try to stay still long enough for Cecil to adjust .

"Nicholas, please, move, please! You feel so good." I started slow and steady, long strokes that had him moaning and cursing and saying yes and more and fuck as I move faster, and faster, and soon enough my hips are snapping at his arse, with him moving back against me, matching me thrust for thrust. His ass is squeezing my cock so hard I know I'm not going to last. This feels like nothing else I've ever experienced.

"So tight for me baby. So tight. All for me. gi boon i nuh moo jo a."

All you can hear in the room are grunts and moans as we both chase our orgasm. I grab Cecil's cock, leaking all kinds of precum, and start to stroke him.

"Come with me Mags. Come for me Cecil." My hips move faster and faster as I stroke him faster and faster. I can't wait to see him fall apart from the feeling of my cock in his ass.

"Posh! I'm coming! Fuck!" Cecil erupts all over my hand and his stomach, shaking uncontrollably.

His hole grabs my cock so hard as he comes I come right after. "MAGS! UH UH UH!" I come deep inside Cecil, my hips still moving as I feel my orgasm from the tip of my head to my toes. Eventually I rest, my cock going soft inside him. I look down at Cecil and he looks just as spent as I feel, eyes all blown out and fucked out. I take my cum covered fingers and lick Cecil's essence off my hands, then I kiss him deeply, sharing his taste with him.

"Be right back." I head to the bathroom and get a warm washcloth, and return to my man. I clean him up and lay down next to him, my head on his chest.

"You okay Mags?" I hope this experience was good for him, because it was incredible for me. It was so wonderful to do this with someone I love -

Whoa. Love.

I love Cecil?

I love Cecil.

I love Cecil!

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks. So lost in my thoughts I didn't even hear Cecil talking to me.

"You with me Nicholas? You went away for a second."

"Sorry Cecil. Are you okay?"

"I'm better than okay. I'm fucking awesome. That was amazing. No one has ever. I mean. that was my first, but no one has ever..."

"No one has ever told you not to touch your cock? Was it okay?" I was worried that he wouldn't like it.

"It was great. I mean, I didn't know that would turn me on. I think it's because it's you, and I trust you."

I kissed his chest.

"Thank you for that trust Mags." I scoot up to kiss him. And kiss him, and kiss him some more. We smile at each other like idiots.

"You speak Korean when you're about to come sometimes. Do you know how hot that is?"

"nuh-bak-eh upss-uh Cecil." I can't live without you.

I look deep into his eyes again, hoping that he can see the love there despite the words I'm not ready to say. "I don't know what you just said, but I'm pretty sure you mean it." He kisses me now, hips grinding into mine. I can feel him getting hard again, which makes me hard. "Every word Mags, every single word. But if you don't stop that we're going to start Round two. You ready?"

"Oh yes Posh Boy. You gonna fuck me again?" A wicked thought comes to mind. I mean, I did bring all the toys...

"What's that look Nicholas? Should I be scared?"

"Do you trust me Mags? You know I would never hurt you, right?"

"I trust you. Nicholas. What do you have in mind?"

It took me forever to figure out what I said to Cecil when I was drunk, but once I did, I knew we had to do it. I gathered the necessary items from my bag, and turned to Cecil.

"This is a cordless wand, this is a sleeve, and we're gonna do some porno shit." I grin as Cecil looks at me warily.

"So this is what you meant when you were drunk after Fabric. Kinky fucker." He leaned back on his elbows, curiosity getting the best of him. "How does this work?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you. Let's move these pillows." I place two pillows behind his back and the other two under his hips. Perfect. My dick is hard again.

"This cock still belongs to me? This hole still mine?" I kiss him before he can answer, my hands rubbing up and down his chest.

"Yes, yes Nicholas. All yours." Cecil takes a deep anticipatory breath. This is gonna be fun.

I kiss his chest again. His pelvis. I swirl my tongue in his belly button. The tops of his thighs. His knees. He's arching his hips trying to get my lips near his cock. I give him a stern look and he grumbles, but he's still. He's mine to play with. All mine. But I don't want to keep him waiting, so I lick his cock all over, taking him deep in my mouth and cradling his balls with my free hand. Cecil is moaning incoherently again, trying to raise up off the pillows and fuck my mouth, his cock leaking precum and tasting incredible.

Not today my love. I have other plans for you.

I take my mouth off his cock, leaving him hot and bothered. I grab the sleeve and some lube, coating the inside to make it all nice and slick. I rub the rest of the lube on my hand on his dick, and applied some more lube to his hole and to my own dick. I tease him with a finger, feeling him tighten around me as he cries out in pleasure and in pain when I withdraw. I can't wait to fuck him again.

I attach the sleeve to the head of the wand, making sure it's fitting nice and snug. I look over at Cecil, who just realized what I was going to do.

"You're not going to let me come are you?" Cecil looks excited and scared. I love it.

"Not until I'm ready for you to. Can you handle this?"

"I guess we'll see." Cecil takes a deep breath. "I'm yours tonight Posh Boy." And with that, he settles into the pillows and spreads his legs wide in invitation.

Fuck that's hot. My cock just got hard as steel. I growl and settle in between his legs and slide his dick into the sleeve. I look at him and he nods. I turn the wand on the lowest setting.

"OhfuckmegodfuckingshitnicholasdammitFUCK!" Cecil's eyes rolled in the back of his head as his body contorted in pleasure, hands balled into fists.

"You like this baby? You like the way I make you feel?" I slowly move the wand up and down the long length of his cock, watching him thrash back and forth on the bed, cursing and moaning my name.

Watching him like this makes me want to fuck him right here right now. Instead, I turn the wand up to the second setting.

"NICHOLAS PLEASE!! FUCK BABY PLEASE!" Cecil's eyes get wide as his back comes up off the bed, the pillows flying to the floor. He's sweating now as he just moans please please please over and over.

I want to finger him to make sure he's ready for my cock but I think he'll come if I touch him, so I just pull him close to me and drive my cock in with one solid thrust.

"AHHHHHH! POSH!" I feel the vibrations from the wand as I fuck him hard and fast, my hips driving into him. I turn off the wand and ease the sleeve off his cock, taking him into my hand as I fuck him into the mattress. Neither one of us is going to last long. I can already feel my balls tighten. I change the angle of my hips, hitting his prostate in that special spot. His hole clenches down harder, making me cry out.

"Come Cecil. Come for me baby. Nae salang." My love. I stroke his cock, my hips going back and forth and back and forth and "Fuck!" I spill my seed deep inside Cecil.

"Yes baby! Coming!" I feel Cecil shoot all over my hand, his chest, his stomach, and a little on his chin. I collapse on top of him, the sensations still too much for us to move, chests heaving. I finally get up, grab another warm washcloth, and wipe us down. We still haven't spoken a word as I climb in bed next to him and settle in with my chest on his back, spooning.

"You okay Cecil?" I kiss the back of his head. I hear a deep yawn.

"Nicholas, I am so beyond okay. I am just...sated. Happy. Sore. Sleepy. Thank you for taking my virginity."

"Thank you for trusting it to me. It was the best gift I've ever received." I yawn and pull him tighter. So good, so warm. Mine.

"But tomorrow it's my turn. You ready Posh?" Cecil snuggles into my arms.

"Tomorrow I'm yours."

And with that, we rest.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN-LOCK DOWN YOUR AERIAL

CECIL

"Ouch."

Posh Boy has the nerve to smile. Fucker.

"Are you really that sore Mags? Here have some bacon." Nicholas holds a strip of bacon up to my lips and I take a bite.

My boyfriend made me a late breakfast in bed. It's the least he can do, given that he wore my black ass out last night. I hope I make him feel half as good as he made me. That man fucked me six ways from Sunday and I LOVED it.

And I know now more than ever that I love him. Completely. Hopelessly. Even though right now he's annoying as hell.

"Am I really that sore? Really Posh? Are you serious?" I take another bite of the egg he feeds me. "I still feel like you're inside me fucking me. Get that look off your face, you asshole!" I throw a napkin at the smug look on Nicholas' face; he's so taken with himself.

"Then my job is done. I told you that I'd fuck you so good you'd feel it the next day, and I did."

He's preening.

He's actually preening.

I can't let this continue. He'll be even more impossible with his snooty ass.

Time to talk shit about Chelsea.

"You know what you look like? The cock of the walk. Just like that cockerel on the top of the Spurs crest. All proud. Looking like a winner. Like a proper Spurs fan. Maybe I should get you a shirt."

His face goes from proud to pissed off so fast. My stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard.

"Bugger off Cecil! Eat your own breakfast." With a huff, he gets off the bed and stomps off to the living room, which makes me laugh even harder. "You big blue baby!" I shout after him.

I finish the breakfast he made me and take the plate into the kitchen. I find him sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"You're covered in my come Posh Boy. I'm covered in yours. Come take a shower with me." I walk very gingerly to the bathroom, start the water, and hop in. Nicholas follows soon after. No words are spoken as we tend to our bodies.

"You can't be mad about my Chelsea joke." I shampoo his hair, my fingers massaging his scalp.

"No, I'm not mad, it was funny. I'm just thinking about stuff." He washes my chest.

"You're thinking about me fucking you." I maneuver him under the water so I can wash the shampoo out.

"I want this Cecil. I want this so much. I don't know why I'm so nervous." He closes his eyes as I apply the conditioner and he runs the body buff up and down my back.

"I think I know, especially after last night. It's control. You're feel like you're going to give up control, and it bothers you." I turn him around to wash his back as he takes a deep breath.

"You're right. My heart knows that it's you and I'm fine and my head knows too, both of my heads actually, but ...I don't know what's wrong. I'm sorry Cecil."

We're both clean. I turn off the shower and I head to the bedroom as Nicholas finishes up in the bathroom. Eventually he comes out of the bathroom with a towel slung low on his hips, hair still wet from the shower, looking fine as fuck, smelling good, and biting his lip because he's anxious. So sexy. He sits on the bed next to me.

"Are you mad at me Mags?" I kiss his face. How could I be mad at this face that I love so much?

"No Nicholas, I'm not mad. I get it. But I think I know how to get us past this."

"You do? Let's hear it!" He turns to me, eager.

"I don't quite understand this control issue, but I know that it's important for you. I'm not asking you to give up control or surrender. I just want to make you feel as good as you made me. You won't be fucking me today though- I really am sore and worn out and I need a day to recover from how you put it on me."

We smile. I kiss his cheek, and then I continue.

"You will decide when we are back in this bedroom today, but if we come in here, I will be inside you, and it will be because you want me inside you. You control when I fuck you. If you want me to fuck you, you will take my hand and lead me in this bedroom to make love to you. But you can't touch yourself today. If you come today it will be cause you're loving me inside you. Is that fair? Is that okay?"

"That's great. Thank you for being so understanding Cecil."

"No worries mate. Now go find something for us to watch while I finish up in here, okay? Get something to drink?" He nods and leaves for the living room, and I hear the TV.

I have a plan. I'm going to get that ass. And he's going to give it to me.

I go the bathroom, brush my teeth. Shave and make sure I use the aftershave I know Posh likes to smell on me, and brush my hair. I pull out the baby oil and get myself all nice and shiny, taking great care to shine up my ass. The bite marks are still visible. I sport a semi as I head back into the bedroom, thinking about Nicholas biting my ass last night, and how good it felt. I look in the drawers and find my tightest black muscle tank - the one that's a size too small - and pull it over my chest. I tease my nipples so they're little hard pebbles. I find my black Andrew Christian soccer jock thong and slip it on, making sure the straps are straight. I take a look in the mirror. I couldn't resist me either. I slip on a pair of loose fitting shorts over the jock.

Time to clean my flat. I give him two hours before he is begging me to fuck him.

I go out in the living room. Nicholas is watching The Simpsons, two bottles of water and a bowl of potato chips on the table. I go to the kitchen and grab the cleaning supplies and the vacuum.

Here goes nothing.

"Mags! It's my favorite episode of the The Simpsons! The one where Homer...what are you doing?"

"I'm cleaning Posh. I don't want to live in a pig sty. Hold this will you?" I hand him the plug to the vacuum as I take off my shorts, jock and ass on display. I hear him gasp as he looks at my shiny ass, no doubt looking at the bite marks he put there. I turn around to see a look of shock and lust on his face - just where I want him. I take the plug. "Thanks baby." I turn back when he grabs my hand.

"Yes Posh?"

"You said I couldn't fuck you today."

"I did say that."

"You also said that I would control when you fuck me."

"Yeah, I said that as well."

"But you...but that...but but but...bloody hell Mags! Look at you!"

"Yes, you have a problem with my cleaning attire?" I rub a hand up my stomach as I lift up the shirt a bit, his eyes watching the entire time.

"Mags, I..I..jejang!" He's speaking Korean again. He may not make it two hours.

"I meant it when I said you control when I fuck you, but I didn't say that I would make it easy for you, now did I? Now if you don't mind, I have housework to do. And remember, no touching yourself."

T minus 15 minutes.

I kiss him on the cheek and adjust the jock right in front of his face as he groans in frustration. I can tell his dick is hard, and mine is getting there. I do a bend at the waist, exposing my ass as I plug in the vacuum. He's cursing in English and Korean now, mumbling something about topping from the bottom as he squirms on the couch. I pretend not to notice, doing my best to look unbothered as he gets worked up.

T minus 20 minutes.

When my sister and I were kids, my dad cleaned house on Saturdays to an 80's brit pop playlist, and the habit stuck to this day. I put on my wireless headphones and started the "housecleaning playlist" on my phone. First up - Level 42. I vacuum along to "Something About You", shaking my ass and singing to the music as I clean my place. I can feel Nicholas' eyes on me as I clean the floor. By the time I get over to the sofa where he's sitting, The Human League is playing in my ear. He's got his legs tucked under him, trying to do anything but touch his dick. I vacuum in front of him just as the chorus of the song starts. I can't help it. I break out my best Mick Jagger imitation as I tease my boyfriend, my hips swaying as I sing for him:

Don't you want me baby? Don't you want me? Ohhhhh...

He reaches out to touch me, but I shake my head. "Thanks for moving your legs." He sits up as I go past him dick first, close enough for my jock to brush him in the face. He groans again.

T minus 45 minutes.

This time I do a stripper worthy squat to the floor as I unplug the vacuum. I grab my bottle of water from the table and drink it in his face, a little bit escaping my mouth and getting my shirt wet. Posh shakes his head as I smile - he's enjoying this. I put away the vacuum and open the dishwasher.