London Calling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in my pants in Cecil's bed with a wicked headache and no Cecil. Bollocks!

Just as I walked out of the bathroom, a shirtless Cecil walks in with cup of coffee.

"Thought you might need this." He chuckles.

"Thanks Mags. I don't even remember getting here." I gratefully drink my coffee, my synapses finally starting to fire. "Not that I'm complaining, but how did I get half naked in your bed?"

"I put you there. We got back about 4 this morning. You and Amy were wasted. Fiona got her to bed and I got you to bed. I got you out of your clothes, and despite your drunken requests, I put you to bed." Cecil sat on the bed and kissed me on my forehead. "You're a kinky fucker Posh Boy. The things you said you wanted to do made me blush."

I groaned. "Cecil what did I say? Did we do anything last night?"

"You said something about a wand, a sleeve, and a porno. And no. We slept. You were in no shape to say yes - I wouldn't take advantage of you in that way. When we finally fuck I want you sober and well aware of who's making you scream."

"Wanker." I grumble as Cecil laughs at me. "What time is it? Has the match started? Where are Amy and Fiona?"

"It's 10:30, No, and they're in the other room. Fiona's giving Amy this same talk. Let's get clean, get dressed, get food, come back here and watch Spurs beat the bricks off Chelsea. Sound like a plan?"

"Yeah, everything except the Chelsea losing part." We make our way to the shower and get clean quickly, then head out with the girls for food. They're going over to spend the day with Fiona's family, so we part after that.

Now Cecil and I are back in the flat, and Chelsea is losing one -nil in the 85th minute. I'm biting my nails. Even though I want Cecil to fuck me, I really don't want Chelsea to lose. I take a swig of my beer as I watch the clock wind down and Chelsea shit the bed.

"Get ready Posh Boy! That ass is mine!" There's a minute left in stoppage time, and bearing a miracle, I've lost this bet.

"Bollocks! You win Mags."

I'm fucked.

Literally.

"To Dare Is To DO!" Cecil is singing Spurs chants with a huge smile on his face. He leans over to kiss me. "Are you mad Nicholas? If you keep pouting I'm going to to sing Can't Smile Without You. No one wants that." Another quick kiss and he's off to the kitchen to grab water bottles for us both.

"So how does this work Cecil? Do you want me to just bend over right now?" I follow behind him to the kitchen and lean over the counter, my ass high up in the air. Cecil stops and looks at me with a smile. He sits the water bottles down and steps behind me, grinding his pelvis up against my ass. I get hard despite my nervousness.

"Is this what you want Nicholas? You want me to take you hard and fast right here on this counter?" He reaches around to unbuckle my jeans, grabs my cock and strokes me hard.

"I don't know. Oh fuck Mags. Don't stop." I hips are moving as I back my bum to feel more of his hard cock. Maybe I do want him to take me right here, right now.

And as soon as it begins, it ends. Cecil takes his hand off my cock and backs away from me. I turn around as best as I can with my pants and trousers around my legs, confusion plain as day on my face.

"Mags! What the hell?" Cecil comes close again, puts my cock back in his hand, and strokes me as he kisses my neck.

"I don't want to rush you, and you don't know what you want yet. When we do this I want you to be sure. It doesn't have to happen today. In fact, let's do this. Since I won the bet, I decide what happens. I want you to go first, because I'm sure I want you to fuck me." He looks deep into my eyes, and kisses me tenderly.

Next thing I know Cecil drops to his knees and engulfs my cock with one gulp.

"MAGS! OH SHIT!" My hands go to his head as he lavishes my cock with his mouth. He sucks me hard and fast, over and over as he takes me down his throat. I think about how his ass will feel around my dick and if it will be as hot and tight as his mouth. I'm fucking his face now and he's just taking it. I couldn't stop if I wanted to; I'm that far gone with the thought of being Cecil's first.

"Gonna put my cock all up in that hole Mags. It will be my ass. Made for my cock. Fuck you so hard you'll feel it the next day." I don't know why all of this is coming out of my mouth, but I mean every single word.

"Gonna come Mags." I try to warn him but he just sucks harder and harder and then I feel his finger graze my hole. Again.

"FUCK!" Cecil holds my hips still as I pour hot come down his throat.

Cecil gets up and kisses me. I taste myself on his lips as I breathe hard into his mouth. Letting him take my mouth over and over. Finally he comes up for air. I pull up my trousers and we get ourselves together.

"You talk so much shit Posh Boy. You gonna back it up?"

"Only one way to find out. You ready?" I don't take my eyes off him and he doesn't take his eyes off me. I take his hand to lead him to his bedroom and ...

I can hear Amy's laughter as the keys rattle the lock. Fuck.

CHAPTER TWELVE - I JUST WANNA DO YOU RIGHT

CECIL

Maybe a roommate wasn't the best idea I've ever had. I reluctantly pulled back from Nicholas.

"Hey Cecil, Hey Nicholas, how are - shit. Whatever I interrupted, I'm sorry." Amy had a pensive look on her face.

"It's not a problem roomie. How's Fiona?"

We make small talk with Amy for a little while. Maybe it's a good thing she walked in when she did - I'm not exactly ready for her to hear me moaning Nicholas' name.

"I think I'm going to head home guys. I'm sure my dad thinks I stole his Rover. Let me get my stuff. " Nicholas heads to my room to get his things and I follow, closing the door behind me.

"Sorry things got interrupted." I hold him from behind and bury my face in his neck. He feels so good and so solid. I love his body.

"Me too Mags. I'm glad she came in before we got started though. Not exactly keen for her to hear me. I'm shy." We laugh.

"You are anything but shy. You approached me, remember?" I flop down on the bed as I watch him gather his stuff. "The first night I spent in this apartment I had you in my bed. How am I supposed to sleep without you now?"

Nicholas sat on the edge of the bed, all packed. "I was drunk off my ass mate. It doesn't count. So, what do you want to do Mags?"

"Other than you? Sleep. It's been a busy few days. Where are we right now, me and you?"

Nicholas leaned over to kiss me. "How about we're boyfriends? You wanna be MY boyfriend?"

I smiled into the kiss. "Sure, you can be MY boyfriend. We can wear matching boxers. Be all smug like Bridget Jones." Nicholas got comfortable next to me on the bed with his head on my chest. I ran my hands through his hair.

"What about your parents? Are you going to tell them? If you do or not, it's up to you. You do what's best for you. No rush, seriously."

Nicholas sighed. "I'm going to tell them this week. Probably when I get home. It won't take long for people to know we're dating, and I'd rather them hear it from me directly than from the Wallingford grapevine." He ran his hands up and down my chest. "Besides, the sooner everyone knows you're taken, then better it is." He kissed me again, possessively, as if to make his point.

"If you kiss me like that again you're not going home Nicholas. Get up." He made his way to the door.

"One last thing. I've been thinking about this for a while."

"I don't like the sound of that. Should I be nervous Posh Boy?" He put his hands on my shoulders and looked me square in the eyes.

"Not at all. I think we should go to one of the walk in clinics. Get tested for everything. The first time I make love to you I want to feel you. No condoms, no barriers. Just you. Just me. And when you make love to me I want to feel you too. What do you think?" He bit his lip, anxious for my reply. So sexy. Damn.

"I like way you think. That's a great idea. I want to feel you too." I kissed him again, wanting to feel him right now. Before I knew it my hands were tugging at his shirt, trying to get his clothes off. I heard his bag hit the floor and he was kissing me back and this is insane! I broke the kiss and stepped back.

"You. Go home. Text me later." I kiss him and walk him to our door, kiss him again, and send him home. I lean against the door, take a deep breath, and close my eyes.

"You have got it soooo bad Cecil. When are you gonna fuck him?" Amy shakes her head and laughs at me.

"I see how you look at Fiona. You got it bad too. And I was about to fuck him, but SOMEBODY walked in. Wonder who, ROOMIE?" I sat by her on the sofa.

"I'm really sorry Cecil."

"No worries. You live here too. But we gotta work something out. Can't exactly put a red hanky on the door. And I know you want to be here with Fiona too. It's just our first time together. I want it to be good for him."

"I'm going to Manchester with Fiona this weekend to hang out with her cousins. So you'll have Friday night until Sunday afternoon to get busy."

"Thanks Amy. Oh, and we made it official. We're dating. We're not broadcasting it, but you should know if anyone asks."

Amy squeaks in pleasure.

"Cecil! I'm so happy for you! Nicholas is great, and so are you. Just don't get in trouble at Wallingford. I don't know what I'd do if Fiona worked with me. I'd have trouble keeping my hands off of her."

'That's because you're a pervert. Nicholas and I have standards." I laugh as she throws a pillow at me.

Nicholas Rhee is my boyfriend. Life is good.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN- WHEN I DO SOMETHING RIGHT TO PLEASE YOU IT PLEASES ME ENDLESSLY

NICHOLAS

Cecil James is my boyfriend. Life is good.

Deep Breath.

I got back to my flat on Sunday afternoon, returned my dad's Rover, had dinner with my folks, and told them that I was gay. I told them that not only that I was gay, but that I was also dating someone, and that he was a fellow intern. And the reason that I was telling them is because although it was a new relationship it was a serious one, and eventually I'd like them to meet him in the future.

Exhale.

They took it better than I thought. They asked me if I was sure (I am), if there was a girl out there that could change my mind (hell no), and if I was being safe (of course). Then they asked about grandchildren (not yet). When the conversation went to visiting my jobu and jomo in Seoul later in the year, I knew they were fine.

The rest of the week went great. Cecil and I started sitting closer together at lunch. We never touched at all or acknowledged each other in any kind of way , but people knew we were dating. Most people were supportive and the people who weren't could bugger off. One of the other mentors, Smythe, kept hanging around us more often. Something about him doesn't sit quite right - I can't put my finger on it -but he's been okay

The only problem has been finishing the auditing rotation with the Viscount Grayson. Any thoughts of working in the auditing department after my internship evaporated after this week. I think he also knows that Cecil and I are dating, because he saved the worst of his vitriol for us. Everytime we asked a question we were ignored or berated. He's insinuated that we don't belong in this program so many times I know Cecil wanted to punch him. It's been so bad, I've thought about mentioning it to my mum. I decided against it because we're only here a few more days and I want to handle this on my own.

The best part is hanging out with Cecil after work - he makes dealing with the Viscount seem like nothing more than a hangnail. We went to the clinic near the Euston Tube Station on Monday and got all of our tests completed. We should hear back on Thursday. We've been to the gym - pushing each other to work out harder. Cecil cooked dinner a couple of nights, and we managed to make it to a concert at the Jazz Cafe one night. We were a bit knackered getting into work but spending time with each other was worth it.

Friday finally came and with it the end of the auditing rotation. The only thing to do was to celebrate with our mates, so all the interns met down at the pub for drinks. Even though we're not at work, Cecil and I still decided to keep the PDA down to the minimum.

"So did you hear back from the clinic?" Cecil asked while we were waiting for another round. "Not that I was worried, but everything came back clear. I'm clean, are you?"

"Got my email this morning - I'm clean too." I smiled. "Now I can fuck you like I want to. Where's Amy?"

"She's on her way to Manchester to meet more of Fiona's family. She won't be back until Sunday afternoon. Can you stay the weekend?" Cecil grabbed my hand under the table.

"As if you could keep me away. How about we stop by that Tesco near your flat, grab a bunch of food and drink, lock ourselves in your place, and fuck all weekend?" I couldn't help it, being cool be dammed. My pants were spouting a semi. I lifted his hand and kissed it.

"You're so romantic and filthy all at the same time Posh Boy, but are you sure Tesco is okay? I mean, you live in Belsize Park. Don't you want Marks and Sparks? Waitrose? Tesco might be too common for you." He laughed hard at me then, tears in his eyes. Those laughs stopped with a gasp of pleasure when I grabbed his cock under the table and stroked it a little through his trousers and whispered in his ear:

"We'll see how much you laugh when you're under me begging me to let you come Mags. We'll see just how romantic and filthy I am when my Posh Boy cock is making you shake. Anything else you want to joke about Mags?" The look of lust from him was unmistakable.

"You have two hours Nicholas. Two hours to get your Posh Boy shit talking ass home, get clothes, shower, and whatever else you need, and get to my place. I'm going to go to Tesco, go home, shower, and wait for you. Don't make me wait too long baby." Now I'm looking at him with lust.

We each catch an Uber to our respective destinations. I take a very thorough shower and pack a bag with a few clothes (don't think I'll be needing much), condoms (just in case), lube, toys, and a suit for Monday morning at work. I tell my bumo I'll see them Monday, and head over to Camden.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN- MIDNIGHT MISCHIEF

CECIL

Can this Uber move any faster? Damn traffic.

I get to Tesco and pick up a few essentials: water, fruit, beer, crisps, pizza, breakfast stuff, condoms. The guy at the checkout gives me a thumbs up and a smile when he sees what I bought.

Yeah, I'm getting laid.

I walk the few blocks to my place, put away the groceries, make sure the place is clean, and send a quick text to Amy:

Nicholas is staying the weekend. If you come home before Sunday afternoon I will cut something off and they will be things you will miss! xoxo

I know that will get a reaction; we watched Kill Bill 1 & 2 the other day. I get an almost instant reply:

LOL! I will text before I start back on Sunday. Fiona's staying over Sunday night. And don't make me show you the five point palm exploding heart technique! Have fun!

Cool. No Amy. I take a long hot shower. Why am I so nervous? I've kissed him, I've sucked him, I've touched every part of him. I know I want him inside me. Why am I so nervous?

And then it hit me - I love Nicholas Rhee. I don't know how this happened so fast, but I love him. I have to love him if I want to bottom for him. I love him.

Fuck. Does he feel the same way? Now I feel like a teenaged girl. This is not good.

I don't have more time to contemplate this because there's a knock on the door. Nicholas.

"Hey Posh Boy."

"What's up Mags?"

We kiss. Tender, soft, and expectant. I'm so ready for this.

"I brought some food with me. And don't give me shit for going to Waitrose. It was on the way." I put his things away in the fridge while he put his bag in my bedroom.

I'm on the sofa, looking for something to watch on the TV, and Nicholas comes to sit beside me. He's gotten comfortable with no shoes and socks on, just like he lives here. We put our feet up on the coffee table.

"You still ready for this? We don't' have to if you don't want to, you know that." He kisses me again, before biting his lip. So damn sexy.

"No, I want to do this. More than I thought I would. I'm nervous, but not about this and not about us." I kissed him again. His lips feel hungry against mine, and I'm just as hot for him. He leans me back on the sofa and gets on top of me, kissing my lips, my face, my neck. I feel my hard dick against his as he kisses my ear, making me squirm and wiggle and moan underneath him. He nudges me up a little to get my shirt off, rubbing his hands all over my chest and making my nipples harden under his touch. He smells so good, like cologne and soap and sky. I bite back another moan as he takes my nipple in his mouth.

"Nicholas...baby...yes..don't stop...please.." I didn't even know my legs were around him until he looked down at me. "Tell me what you want Mags. What do you want baby?"

"Fuck me. Please fuck me." I want that man inside me. Now.

Nicholas gets up off the sofa and offers me his hand. "Okay baby, let's go." I take his hand and we go to my room.

Nicholas Rhee is going to fuck me. I smile, that rhymes.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN- LET ME DO YOU ALL NIGHT LONG

NICHOLAS

Cecil climbs on the bed and gets on his back. I can see that hard cock tenting his shorts and I can't wait to see him all laid out and naked for me. His eyes are on me as he takes long slow breaths. I stand at the end of the bed and get undressed, never taking my eyes off his as my shirt, trousers, and pants hit the floor. I stand there stroking myself as I look at my man on the bed, ready for me. So beautiful and all mine.

"You good Cecil?" He nods at me. I smile and walk around the bed, grabbing the pillows and placing them at the bottom of the bed. He never takes his eyes off me. I stand back at the bottom of the bed, cock in hand. "Take off those shorts Cecil." He rushes to comply as his shorts come off, showing me that fit caramel body. He whimpers a little and reaches for his cock to stroke it. "No." He looks at me, confused. I haven't been really dominant with him before. This is a test to see if he likes it. I really hope he does.

"I don't want you to touch yourself. Tonight that cock belongs to me. I'm the only person who can touch it. I'm the only person who can make you come tonight. You're mine tonight Cecil. Are you good with that?"

"You are so sexy when you say such naughty things with that voice. mmmmmmmmmm". He moves his hand from his cock, hands balled up in the sheets and hips moving back and forth.

"You didn't answer the question Cecil. Are you good? Does that cock belong to me tonight?" I stroke him a little and his eyes lose focus.

"Yes Yes Yes Nicholas oh my god I won't touch it...FUCK! Don't stop please!" I smile. He's ready. I take my hand from his cock to the sound of a moan of impatience from Mags. "Now now, don't be impatient. There's something better coming. Turn over." As he turns I arrange the pillows so that his arse is lifted up higher. I gasp.

There is Cecil James, his arse all there for me to explore. My cock gets even harder. I lick my lips.

I climb on the bed and kiss his neck. "Thank you for this gift Cecil. I will always be thankful. Now I want to fuck you. Is that okay?"

"Yes Nicholas, Fuck me." I know I keep asking but everytime he says it I get more turned on.

My tongue licks down his spine, making him shiver at my touch. I kiss the small of his back. And I finally do what I've wanted to do for so long. His arse cheeks are so nice and tight, sitting there like a ripe orange. I lick his left cheek, and he raises up off the pillow. I lick his right cheek, and then I can't help it. I bite.