London Calling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T minus 50 minutes.

"Posh, if you're done with that bowl, could you bring it in here? I want to put it in the dishwasher." I can hear him leap off the sofa to bring me the bowl as I'm bent over loading the dishwasher.

"Mags, you are trying to kill me." He turns to go back to the sofa. I grab him from behind and pull him close as I grind my dick on his ass. "No baby, I'm trying to fuck you." I reach around and palm his dick as I grind on him and kiss the back of his neck. "Don't you want me to fuck you?" He takes a deep breath.

"Yes. I want you to fuck me. Please."

"Are you sure?"

"Very. Bloody. Sure. Fuck me Cecil. Please."

I take off my headphones as I follow him back to the bedroom.

T minus 60 minutes.

I knew he wouldn't make it two hours.

We stand in the bedroom and he's biting his lip again. I kiss him, long and sweet.

"What do you want me to do Nicholas? Tell me what you want."

He gets comfortable on the bed.

"Kiss me." I kiss him again, then kiss all over his upper body - his neck, his arms, his fingers, his elbows, his chest. I suck on his nipples, making him moan.

"So good Mags, so good. neomu joha."

"What now Nicholas, tell me what you want."

"My cock, touch my cock."

I kiss down his body to his cock, and stroke him lightly before taking him in my mouth, sloppily sucking him as he moans and whimpers.

"My ass Cecil, Get it ready for your cock."

I kiss his balls, getting them wet with my spit. I kiss the inside of this thighs. I lick under his balls, making him moan,and then I lick that hole that I've been wanting for so long.

"Mags! Baby!"

Posh is going crazy as I lick and lick and lick. I can't get enough. he pulls his legs up as I fuck him with my tongue. I get lost in pleasing him as I bury my face in his ass, tonguing him over and over. I slowly insert my finger in his hole as I tongue fuck him - feeling him tighten around me as he tries to hold on to his control. My dick gets harder and harder. I need to fuck him and soon.

"Fuck me Cecil, please baby, please fuck me, I'm ready."

No need to tell me twice. I grab the lube and apply it to my dick and fingers and his hole. I go back to insert my finger in his ass to prepare him when he stops me.

"No. no fingers. I want you."

"I don't want to hurt you baby. Are you sure?"

"I want you Cecil. you won't hurt me. Fuck me Mags. Please."

I can't say no to that. I apply more lube just in case, and slowly push all seven inches in his ass, bottoming out.

"Oh God..So tight Posh, so fucking tight. You feel so good baby. Can I move?" He nods, and I start slow at first, moving my hips back and forth, slow and shallow strokes until I'm sure he's comfortable. His tight heat feels so good on my dick, and his ass grabs me as I move deeper and deeper, brushing against his prostate and making him jump. I fuck him in earnest now, leaned over him as I hit his prostate over and over and over again. I whisper in his ear.

"You like my dick in you don't you? You like feeling me inside you, making you feel like this. We're just getting started baby. I'm going to make you come over and over and over. Fill your ass up with my cum."

"Mags Feels so good so good. I wanna come. Please let me come!"

"You don't have to beg. I want you to come. Come Nicholas. Come as much as you want."

I speed up now, fucking him as hard as I've ever fucked anyone.

"Coming! Mags! Oh! Oh! jejang! FUCCCCCKKKKKK!"

His dick explodes as he comes all over us. I few more strokes and I come right behind him, spilling my seed deep as I do my best to breed his ass. "POSH! Ahhhhhhh!"

I collapse on him, spent. Nicholas is twitching, the aftershocks still going through his body. I pull out of him and spoon him as he shakes and shivers, his body and mind coming back to earth.

"Mags. I...I...I never...Oh God..." I hold him closer. "Shhh baby. Don't talk. I've got you. I'm right here. You were wonderful. Thank you."

"Okay Cecil. I...Okay." Next thing I know, he's asleep.

That sounds like a great idea, so I sleep too.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN-SPELLBOUND AND SPEECHLESS

NICHOLAS

"Mags, fuck me, Mags Ohhhhhh!"

"Yeah Posh, take that dick baby. Take it!"

Why was ever I nervous about this? Mags feels so good in my ass. I'm riding him like a fucking stallion. Hips moving back and forth, his hand on my cock, trying to make me come. I'm squeezing his dick with my ass, trying to make him come. I am a slut for his cock, and he's a slut for mine. I throw my head back, lost in my pleasure. My balls start to tighten. Cecil is thrusting up inside me faster; he's almost there.

"Fuck Fuck! I'm coming!"

"Me too Posh! AAAAAAAHHHH!"

I love it when we come together. I swirl my finger in the pooling come on his stomach and trace his lips with my finger. Then I kiss him, tasting us on his lips. I smile at my man, looking fucked out and happy.

"You so nasty Posh Boy."

"You like it Mags. You know you do."

"We're both nasty. But you're nastier. I don't want you to move, but we're gonna be late. Let's go shower."

I ease myself off his cock and we hit the shower to get ready for the work day.

It's been over two months since we we took each other's virginity, and things have been going so well. We've completed all the rotations at work -we're now in the last two weeks where we concentrate on our chosen speciality. Cecil chose Mergers and Acquisitions and I chose Taxation. I'm over here practically everyday, so we take the Tube into work together.

Last month Cecil met my parents and it went smashingly! Cecil tasted kimchi for the first time and loved it, which made my Mum happy. Dad bonded with him over cars and he chose Mum's area for his speciality at work. Now we go over there at least once a week for dinner - they love him as much as I do. I haven't met Cecil's dad - he wants to tell him that he's bi first, and he wants to do it in person. He said he's got this weird vibe with his sister every time the subject of his Dad comes up, and he wants to make sure everything is okay. I'm going to come over a few weeks after and meet his family. It's my first trip to America, and I can't wait.

We're making all these plans with family, but we haven't really talked about the future. About what happens after our internship ends. What happens to us if we aren't offered jobs at Wallingford. I know he loves me, and he has to know that I love him, but we haven't actually SAID It to each other. I'm going to bring it up tonight after work. I think I need to hear the words.

"Come on you two! Quit sucking each other's dicks! We're going to miss our train!" Amy and Fiona, who is here just as much as I am, are waiting for us in the living room. We're out of the door five minutes later - the four of us, out and proud, ready to take on the world.

"You have no room to talk Amy. I distinctly remember hearing the words 'Fuck me Fee' over and over and OVER again." We all laugh as we make our way down the escalator, mind the gap, and make our 20 minute silent ride from Camden to London Bridge Station. All of our offices are in the Shard, which makes getting to work really easy.

"See you guys later. Love you Amy." Fiona kisses Amy and goes up to her office, with Amy close behind. Wallingford occupies several offices on several floors in the Shard; my area is on a lower floor than Cecil's.

"See you at lunch Posh?"

"Okay Mags. Have a good day."

"You too. I love you."

Cecil got a look on his face of panic, like he said something he didn't mean to say. I think all the breath left my body as I looked at him.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I said I love you Nicholas Rhee."

"Well, it's a good thing that you do, because I love you too Cecil James."

We stood there for a minute, grinning at each other just like when we first kissed outside his hotel in Kensington.

"We need to go to work."

"Yeah, we look like bloody gits standing out here in the middle of the street."

I pull him close to me and hold his face as I kiss him. The man I Iove and who loves me. The world fell away.

"GET A ROOM YOU BLOODY TOSSERS!" Someone shouts at us from across the street. I release his face, smiling.

"Just like that damn doorman Posh." We enter the building.

"We're going to be late. See you at lunch?"

"Okay. Love you."

We walk into the building. What is Smythe doing here? I nod at him and head to the elevators.

What a great day.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN-HE'S A REAL NOWHERE MAN

THE VISCOUNT

Again, the Viscount is an asshole who does and says asshole things. If you want, you can skip this chapter. Love, cg74

"Sir, I got a picture, but it's not quite what you want." Smythe shows the Viscount his phone.

"Are they in the building?" The Viscount looks at the photo again. "This looks like they're on the street! I need them in the building Smythe! This is no use to me if they're not on Wallingford property!"

"But Sir, Cecil and Nicholas are decent blokes. I don't know about -"

The Viscount gets up from behind his desk, and pushes Smythe into a chair. He sneers at him, upset that he didn't execute the plan correctly.

"You like your job, right Smythe?"

"Yes but -"

"No buts! And you want to keep your job, right Smythe?"

"Yes but -"

"NO! We have to stick to the plan. Rhee and James must be gone. Now what can we do to manipulate this photo?"

"Are you talking Photoshop Sir? I guess we could find someone to make it look like they were in the office. But why Sir?"

"BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BELONG HERE!" Spittle flew out of his mouth as he raged at Smythe. "If we keep allowing this...this...trash into our country and our company there will be no room for us! We have to keep them out of Wallingford!"

He went back to his desk, opened a drawer, pulled out some money, and gave it to Smythe. "Here's 500 pounds. Get that photo looking like they're on company property, and make sure that it's good enough for Wallingford to believe it. I want either one or both of them gone." Smythe all but runs out of the office closing the door behind him.

CHAPTER NINETEEN-THINK OF ME IN THE DEPTHS OF YOUR DESPAIR

CECIL

I didn't mean to say I love you, it just slipped out. But I'm not sad I said it - I love Nicholas and he loves me.

We practically ran home after work that day so we could make love to each other. The issue of who bottoms isn't an issue anymore - we both love it and we just switch. It was great to wake up the next day with him wrapped around me, all in love. We've been saying I love you in English and Korean ever since, and it's so great.

Gah...all this lovey dovey crap is turning me into a girl. Let me get back to work.

Our internship ends in two days and I go back to the states next week. Nicholas and I haven't really talked about the future, but I can't see me without him right now. My dad and sister are acting weird, so I want to go home, talk to them first, and then invite Nicholas over. I can't wait to show him America and introduce him to my family. If we get jobs at Wallingford, then we'll be back here and who knows what will happen next? As long as it happens with him, then I know it will all work out.

I'm working on my final assignment for Mergers and Acquisitions when I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Cecil, could you get your things and come with me?" Henry says, with a weird look on his face. Is this my job offer? Am I in trouble? I'm nervous as Henry takes us to the top floor of the Shard - Sir IV's floor.

His admin shows us into his large office. Behind the ornate desk is Sir IV; Smythe and the Viscount Grayson are sitting in chairs in front of the desk. The Viscount's smile is huge as he looks at me - this cannot be good.

I'm scanning my brain for whatever it is that I may have done when Sir IV interrupts my panic. "Hello Mr. James, please have a seat. Do you know why you're here?"

"I'm sorry Sir Wallingford, but I am not sure. Is everything okay?"

"It is most certainly NOT okay Mr. James!" The Viscount's smile has turned into a sneer, and my stomach is doing flip flops. Definitely not good.

"Calm down Desmond!" Sir IV looks irritated. "Cecil, we have received evidence that you have violated the fraternization rule."

What the hell! I try to calm my nerves. There's no way Posh and I did anything on Wallingford property. We were so careful.

"Sir Wallingford, I don't understand. There's no way that I-"

"I'm afraid that we have photographic evidence that you and Mr. Rhee did indeed violate the rule. As a result, your participation in this program is terminated. I wanted to tell you myself because I think you are an incredible young man and this can be a learning experience for you. We will be happy to provide you with positive references when you go to your next opportunity. I'm sorry Cecil."

With that, Sir IV turned his head to his computer, effectively dismissing us.

I got fired. I don't have a job anymore. No Wallingford. No London. I had no idea how I made it in the elevator nor did I hear Henry talking to me. I felt him shaking me.

"Cecil! Cecil! You with me?"

"Yeah, I'm here. What just happened?"

"Grayson is what happened. He had it in for you and Nicholas from the start. Were you ever intimate with Nicholas at all at work?"

"No, never. I promise Henry. I think I'm going to be sick -"

Henry gets me to the bathroom where I promptly lose my stomach.

"Can you get to your flat okay? Should I call Amy or Nicholas?"

"No. Please don't call them. I'll be okay. I'm going to go home and figure out some things. Thanks for everything Henry."

"Cecil, this isn't the end. I really think Grayson is up to something."

"It is the end for me. See you Henry."

I walk outside of the Shard for the last time, hail a cab and make my way to Camden.

What am I going to do?

I'm throwing my things in suitcases when the phone rings. Amy.

"Hello Amy."

"What the FUCK Cecil! The rumors are flying - what happened?"

"Sir IV says he has photographic proof that Posh and I broke the fraternization rule. I don't know how, but he does. I have been dismissed from the program."

"But..But..how? You guys never even held hands at work! This is BULLSHIT Cecil! Have you talked to Nicholas?"

"No. I tried calling but I think he's in some kind of conference and he doesn't have his phone. He's going to be fine - his mom works there. They're not going to fire him."

"You need to talk to him Cecil. He's going to be pissed once he finds out."

"No, I'm going home Amy. I called Delta and they did some magic. I leave on a flight in 4 hours. I'm on my way to Heathrow."

"But Cecil! You can't leave!"

"Yes I can. The rent on the apartment has been paid until the end of the month. You and Fiona are welcome to stay here until the lease ends. I can't stay here."

"Cecil please, just stop and think for a second. You can't -"

"No! Amy..Sorry. I don't mean to shout. I just need..." I bite back a sob. "Tell Posh I love him, and I'll call him soon. Talk to you later."

I don't even try to stop the tears.

**************************************

One long delay at Heathrow, two long layovers in France and Germany, and I'm finally back home. I didn't call my dad or sister before I left - I just wanted to get home, and I didn't know how to tell Dad that I got fired. Best to tell him in person.

My voicemail, email, and texts are full of messages from Posh. He's confused and angry and hurt, and I don't blame him. I really should have talked to him, but I wanted to be home. I'll call him once I've got myself together. I just want to sleep in my own bed.

Home. I get my things out of the back of the Uber and unlock the door. That's when I hear it.

"Daddy, are you going to come on babygirl's face?" That sounds like my sister Gina. Maybe she's role playing with a new boyfriend. My sister is kinky - who knew?

"FUCK...Gina...FUCK!" Whoa...that sounds like my Dad.

No. Oh HELL no. I take a step into the living room.

Is Gina sucking...???

Is Dad ...??

Well, that explains why they've been acting so weird. Gina's not bad at this. I clap. That deserves some applause.

"That was impressive. I need to take lessons." I smile.

They look up at me like deer in headlights.

"Hi Gina, Hi Dad. Is there something you want to tell me?"

*****

Author's note: This is the end of part one of London Calling. Cecil's story dovetails with his dad and sister in Operation Fuck Me Daddy parts 7-9. It's an incest story, but Cecil is not involved in the incest part. The adventures of Posh and Mags will conclude in London Calling part two - and I promise it won't be so long this time. Thank you for reading, and don't forget to vote! Love, cg74