Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave chimed in, "After we loosen up a little more, he can be one of your fuck buddies."

Alice insisted, "But never a threat and never anything truly romantic even though I don't fuck I make love, but so far that's only for you two. Dave, you have my heart -- and now Pam has a piece of me as well. I don't think I want to keep expanding indefinitely."

"What about all our Saturday evening neighbors?" Dave chided.

"Well, I guess I kind of love them, too," Alice admitted. "But they're different. For one, they're all couples that primarily love each other. For another, we're not all having sex with each other all the time."

Dave laughed and said, "Yet!"

After a moment he shook his head and explained as Alice gawked at him. "You weren't paying attention carefully enough. There are only a few couplings that HAVEN'T taken place. I have yet to be with Dori, and you have not had penetrative sex with any of the men. Other than that I think most of the other combinations have already happened. The arc of what will be happening with our friends on Saturday night seems pretty clear, if you ask me."

"Oh," Alice said thoughtfully. "I guess that's going to change soon, right? Everyone will be fucking everyone else."

"Making love, as you said, but very right," Dave said.

Pam looked at her watch. "We could stay here and talk all day, but it is Friday, and I think Dave and I are supposed to be working in his office with the rest of the circuit breaker task force, and I suspect you have to be somewhere doing financial management stuff for your company."

The three of them headed off to work: Pam and Dave in his car, and Alice in hers.

After the first round of meetings at the power company, Dave broke away to do some of his own work, and Pam called her boss at the consulting firm. An hour later, she stuck her head into Dave's office, gave him a huge grin, and said, "Lover, I think you just won the lottery. I hope you can handle two women the rest of your life, because that's what you've got now."

Before he could ask any questions, Pam disappeared. He knew that they'd reconnect at the end of the day to go home and be with Alice. The long discussion around what she'd just said would happen then.

Dave smiled to himself. He was so in love with Alice that some days he thought his heart would explode with the feelings he had for her. Now, he had feelings for Pam that were rapidly heading in the same direction and to the same intensity. He was glad everything was out in the open. If Pam had been a clandestine relationship, hidden from Alice, he would have felt a mountain of guilt and shut down any idea of a long-term relationship.

Pam came out of her last meeting with a substation task force working to optimize the geographic location of a transfer point for power being generated along the spine of the state. She came into Dave's office with her briefcase in hand. "Ready to go?"

"You bet," Dave replied. He started to gather up some papers to bring home, but then paused. "You know, I'm not going to work this weekend. I have two very important people in my life to keep happy this weekend." He put the pile of loose papers down and set a book atop the pile.

Pam thought a moment and then put her briefcase on his desk. "Me too. I have a couple of people to focus on as well. No homework."

The pair strolled out of the engineering building into the parking lot. Dave said, "If we keep hanging out together, tongues are going to start wagging. This place has a pretty good rumor mill."

"Well, the rumors are going to be accurate aren't they?"

"Some of them will be. I'm worried about the ones that will say I'm cheating on Alice or that will make up stories about you and your motivations."

Pam said, "I only know of one way to stop that kind of shit, and that's to tell the truth to the biggest gossip in the place. I assume you know who that is."

"Yes, I do. Doug Farnsworth and Donna Klaubert. Let me think about how to finesse this. I'm thinking that we'll need Alice to make an appearance here after work someday when everyone is around."

"Does the power company have a sports league or something we could all attend as a threesome?"

"Hmmmmm. I think you're onto something. Hold that thought."

Alice lit up with joy like a Christmas tree as Pam described her talks with her boss, and then a couple of the people up in the Minneapolis area.

Pam said, "My boss doesn't care where my base of operations is. He does want frequent telephone calls, but that's about all we ever do now, so things on that front won't change. I'll need to see him once a month face to face when we have a regular staff meeting. I told him I had a boyfriend down here in the sunny south and needed to be with him. I'm sorry I didn't involve you in this Alice."

Alice replied, "Oh, don't be. I can imagine that we're going to get a lot of static and inflammatory comments about our threesome. The idea of two women who interact in this relationship will be beyond comprehension for many of those folks; think of the anti-gay and anti-lesbian sentiments around the country, and then there's the anti-adultery crowd, and the what they're doing isn't in the model of 'one man, one woman, and two-point-one kids, dog, cat, white house and picket fence.' We'll need to talk about how to handle our public image and our families beyond that."

Pam said, "For starters, you two are already married and a couple. I'm a hard-working tag-along friend you've taken in and to whom you provide a room because I travel so much of the time."

"That'll maybe work for some people -- the gullible ones who don't look beyond surface appearances," Dave said, "but what about our close friends and neighbors."

Alice said, "Well, we can start to find out tomorrow night when we get together at Dori's house."

Dori got a jump on things Saturday morning when she let herself into Dave and Alice's house, as usual without knocking. Alice and Pam were cuddled together in the breakfast nook in the kitchen while Dave stood in his underwear briefs cooking breakfast.

Dori took in the situation. "Well, I like the direction things have turned in this home. The male is doing the work, and the females are waiting to be served -- and I don't mean in an animal husbandry way. They're sapphically cozy, too."

"Hi, Dori," Dave said as he bowed and did a mock curtsey.

Dori went up to the man and gave him a full-body hug, grinding into him for a couple of minutes. For the first time in ages, she didn't feel him harden against her body.

"What's wrong with me?" Dori opined as she looked at her pussy area of her shorts and then the bulge in his briefs. "Has my body ceased to be sexy? Have I lost my edge with the males on this planet?"

Alice laughed, "We wore him out last night and this morning. I promise he'll be recovered by tonight." She added, "By the way, Pam is going to be our permanent guest at the Saturday parties from now on."

Dori tilted her head in curiosity, "What's that imply?"

"She's moving in with us effective as of last night. She's now part of our family; we're a triad or threesome or whatever."

"I thought you lived in Minneapolis," Dori said.

"I do, but I put my place up for sale yesterday. I've made relationship commitments with this couple and they to me. We're now together."

Dori broke into a grin and clapped her hands in brief applause, "That's fabulous. I love it when someone I know flaunts society in some way." She waved the middle fingers of both hands up in the air as though to say, 'Fuck society.' She turned to Alice and Dave, "Hey, you two are really loosening up."

The four of them talked for almost an hour about what they planned. Dori raised some issues they hadn't thought about: financial integration, keeping legal with the government entities, changing Pam's last name, and things like that. She also raised the issue about children, and legal documents to give any children that Pam had equal rights to those Dave and Alice had.

Dori also mentioned, "Our Saturday evening gatherings have gotten very sexual. Are the three of you going to participate? Alice, I know you've been holding off; will that still be the case? Pam, what about you?"

The trio looked at each other.

Pam said, "I'm game to play. We were with Owen on Thursday night, and he and I coupled. Alice nearly fucked him."

Dori rolled her eyes at Alice, "You're supposed to tell me this stuff at work, you know! I hate finding out hours or days after something juicy happened."

Pam smiled and went on, "I was the one that ended up juicy, but back to your circle of friends; I want to fit in the same way Dave and Alice do, with all of you, if you'll have me."

Dori got moved around the table and hugged Pam. "You will certainly fit in. Everyone will love you, and don't you guys worry about acceptance of what you're doing. We'll all be supportive in every way possible. I know how we all think, and this will be an easy assimilation."

Dori turned to Alice. "Friend, if you loosen up any further you're going to be ahead of me, and I've been pretty loose." She shared a kiss with her as well, even engaging in a little tongue play with her friend.

Dori turned back to Dave. "As for you, if you don't fuck my lights out tonight I will turn the mob loose on you. I have wanted you since we first met, and now with your boundaries shifting, I actually get a shot at you. Put me on your dance card as Numero Uno tonight -- maybe all night. We'll have fun, I promise."

On that note, Dori left the house and skipped down the street towards her own house. She had so much energy in her small shapely frame.

Chapter 13 -- Monumental Events

Saturday evening, the group assembled at Dori's house. Ty graciously acted as host and barbecue czar for the evening, accompanied by the other men. Alice escorted Pam around and introduced her to everyone. She didn't need to try too hard regarding the explanation; Dori had nicely paved the way through her Saturday morning visits with the others to make sure everyone knew that the Prentiss' had a new member in the family, and that Pam would be a full participant.

Since Pam was easy on the eyes, none of the men were the least bit disappointed in the newest member of the clan. Further, both Pam and Alice had contrived to dress in bathing suits and covers that made them sexy and desirable. For Alice, that had always been the case. She did look like a bathing suit model that belonged on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

When everyone was seated and eating, Ty got Pam talking about her background and the reasons for moving to Florida in a kind of public interview. Pam blushed but outlined her education, including EE and MBA degrees, and then six years of experience with Power Production Consulting or PPC, that included a couple of promotions and a specialty in high and ultra-high voltage transmission lines and equipment. She also talked about her relatively meager social life until meeting Dave and Alice.

In answer to the 'Why Florida?' question, she looked adoringly at Alice and Dave, "I had a very emotional experience a few weeks ago when I started consulting to Dave's power company. Fundamentally, I met Dave and through him Alice.

"I'm told I can be very open with the group and so I'll tell you that we made love with one another on the evenings I was here. I think we all touched each other's souls in the nicest of ways. Once I got home and to my other clients, I couldn't think of anything but these two and how great they were. I realized I was in love. I couldn't wait to get back here, so I came back on Thursday and we've again been together, even having some fun with another guy. Now, I'm even more in love, for sure. I'm head over heels in love with Dave AND Alice, and yes we're all intimate with each other. Yesterday we talked and agreed to be a long-term threesome. I am so excited I could just burst. They'll even put up with my hellish travel schedule.

"I put my condo up north on the market, and next week I'll be in the process of moving things down here. I've already officially relocated my employment base, but I travel a lot, so all I really needed was an airport and Internet access. I'm here and I'm so glad you've welcomed me the way you have. I feel like I just slid into home plate after hitting a bases-loaded home run and you're all here to welcome me."

Everyone cheered and made a do about Pam being part of the group. Ty, Dev, and Sean were openly ogling the pretty woman, with hope in their eyes for some kind of sexual interaction with her later. Alice teased her a little about it a few minutes later.

After dinner the women stripped off their bikini bras, and went into the pool. One by one, the rest of the bikinis found their way to the pool's edge along with the men's bathing suits. Two couples formed and started to make out: Sean and Wendy, and Dave and Dori.

Alice smiled at how her best friend had finally captured her husband. There was no way Dave could have escaped short of flying out of town during the day. Dori had lusted after him for years, and suddenly, now that they'd loosened up a bit, she was going to get her wish and be able to make love with him.

Alice thought about how the build-up in Dori's mind would possibly lead to disappointment in the real thing. She'd created a fantasy Dave that the real man would not measure up to; at least that was one supposition. He was human; fantasy man was just that -- a fantasy with capabilities no mortal man could replicate, but then again he did have the nicest cock of any Alice knew about.

Dev came up behind Alice and embraced her with both of his muscular arms. Alice melted back into his hard body. He said, "Hi, Sexy. Care to snuggle with me?"

Alice turned so her naked body was frontally against Dev's. "I want to do more than snuggle. Tonight's the night, and you are the first to share the new me."

Dev's eyebrows rose. "I promise I'll still love you in the morning," he teased. "If you have doubts or want to stop, just say the word."

Alice led Dev to a nearby chaise, pulling him along by his long and thick cock. Just that act brought Dev to a new level of arousal. They lay down facing each other and started to make out as their hands roamed about breasts and genitals.

Dori and Dave took another chaise only a dozen feet away. Dave looked over and winked at his wife with a smile. Before he could return his attention to Dori, she'd inhaled his cock and started a world-class blowjob.

Dave's groan echoed across the pool patio, and only a few seconds later Dev's moan added to the ambient noise from the other couples that were similarly engaged. Dori and Alice were watching each other in their peripheral vision. Alice worked Dev's oversize cock deep into her mouth and then worked the entire shaft in until she had part of it in her throat and her nose was against Dev's pubes. Dori duplicated the maneuver on Dave.

Dave warned, "Dori, stop, please. You mouth is not where I want to cum tonight. I want to be inside you -- deep inside you." Just after he spoke, he heard similar words from Dev. He guessed that Alice had already told him that tonight was her night to move her own boundary ... and to move the boundary the two of them had set years earlier when they had embraced exclusivity and monogamy; now they didn't.

As the thought filled his mind, he realized that the new relationship with Pam had fundamentally blown the monogamy paradigm completely away. The exclusivity paradigm, at least as far as sex was concerned, was going to fall any second.

Alice and Pam had engaged in some sapphic loving. Dave hadn't counted that as violating exclusivity. In his mind, female-female sex was not an infringement on their marriage so long as Alice didn't run off in some lesbian relationship. The bisexuality wasn't only okay; it was great and arousing.

Dave looked back at Alice. She had pulled her mouth off of Dev and was changing position. She pushed Dev back on the chaise slightly, and then turned her back to him. She locked eyes with her husband and smiled. Dave tried to read what emotions she was trying to impart to him with her grin -- naughtiness? revenge? love? something else?

Alice reached down between her legs to Dev's rock hard cock. He was pointing at the moon. To Dave, the damn thing looked like it was a foot long. The purple hue in the glans and full girth of his hardness attested to his readiness. He was erect and ready to fuck his wife. She took hold of his elongated shaft and rubbed the head up and down her slit a few times, while never breaking the visual bond with her husband. She was making sure her husband saw every detail and every nuance of her transition.

Alice then slowly lowered her body onto Dev's tall shaft. Dave watched as millimeter-by-millimeter every iota of his friend's long cock disappeared into his wife's slippery and warm vagina. God, this was the most arousing thing he'd ever seen. Alice's eyes closed in some private ecstasy as the fullness inside her and the penetration became complete. Alice loved fucking Dev.

Dave looked at Dori, only she too was focused on the couple beside them. Dori whispered, "Fuck me, Dave. Fuck me. Keep watching Alice, but fuck me with your beautiful cock." Dave sank his dick deep into Dori's quim without a second thought. He heard himself moan in his own bliss. Dori was wet, warm, and silky; she was even tighter than Alice, creating lots of friction for him to enjoy.

He whispered to Dori, "I'm sorry I'm not giving you my full attention."

"Don't be," she said. "I'm getting as much of a charge watching Little Innocent Alice get fucked by someone other than you as you are, and just so you know, we should have started fucking like this years ago. You are VERY satisfying. We are going to do this a lot."

After only a couple of minutes Dave felt Dori's body start to spasm and writhe around his cock. Dori made some guttural sounds, and her orgasm became more obvious. To prevent himself from cumming, he extracted his shaft from inside her. He leaned in and the pair kissed. A new emotion came over them; this was no longer a casual fuck, it had become making love to his good friend.

Dave glanced at Alice again just as she stopped bouncing up and down on Dev's cock, and he started to pump up into her body from beneath her. He could see the blue veins on the cock surging into his wife and the muscles on his arms and legs as Dev controlled her hips and the staccato thrusts into his wife's body. He could recall in intimate detail the feeling of Alice's cunt around his cock; it gave new meaning to term rapture.

Dori made Dave change position so she could mount his body in the cowgirl position and extract a more energetic fuck from him with her own boundless energy.

Alice and Dev made a change, with her ending in on her back. Dev hovered in front of her for a second before spanking her clit with his prong, and then energetically plunging back into her. He redoubled his fuck rate, driving Alice right into a series of orgasms that left her breathless and pleading for mercy but in a tone that really asked for more, harder, and deeper.

Dev pushed Alice's legs up so her knees were by her shoulders and continued to drive into her with lust and his hardness. After a few minutes of that, he rolled her on her side so she faced Dave and Dori, and then spooned behind her. She lifted her upper leg and he fed his purple-pink shaft back into her from behind. Dave watched as his balls slapped his wife's butt. He held her leg up so the others could clearly see the action as his cock slid in and out of Alice's quim. Alice partly turned so they could kiss and their tongues could dance together between them.

Dave repeatedly jerked his cock up into Dori on her down strokes. They both were watching Dev and Alice; at least they were until Dave knew he was going to cum. He warned Dori, "Very near. Can't hold back any longer. CUMMING!"