Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice increasing frowned as Dave talked at her. He'd never called her names or run her down like this before. Then it dawned on her.

She interrupted, "OK. OK. I get it. I get it. I didn't like what you were saying anymore than you with what I said. Where's the line? We've learned all these raw and naughty words, and we've seen some pretty seamy porn where the actors call each other some of the raw names we've used on each other. We just learned that to apply those words and situations in our own could be a little disconcerting to one another."

"What's your gut tell you?"

"Not to tease you with what other men could do for me or how I might feel about it. I suppose if you started it and led the way, it would be alright to continue in the same vein without too much elaboration."

"Remember the cuckold videos we watched?"

"Yes, and you said that wasn't you at all. I see what you mean. If I had wanted to tease you at that point what should I have said?"

Dave thought as he stroked into his wife's sweet body. He finally spoke, "One way when you feel you're on the edge is to turn the game back to me in some way. Earlier tonight you described what Owen would be doing to you and asked if I was all right with that. Instead, ask me, 'What do you want to see me do to make you happy tonight?' or 'Is this evening going the way you want it to?' or 'Tell me what you're thinking.'"

"So I get you talking instead of filling the void with dirty talk. I let you do it."

"At least for a while. Let me get used to you being with other men. That phenomenon is only five days old. I've lain awake every night thinking about what's been happening, and, in particular, watching when Dev sank his cock into your pussy that first time."

Dave paused and said, "And, by the way, I'm sorry I started to run you down so a moment ago."

Alice grinned as she pushed her body into his for extra deep penetration. "I'm not sure an apology is needed. I have been behaving like a slut, and -- confession time -- what you don't know is that I've been thinking like one as well. I ... well, you can guess."

Dave pondered her remark for a few seconds as he focused on the physical pleasure they were sharing. He finally gasped, "No, tell me."

Alice took the time to grind down on her husband from her superior position, fitting every molecule of his huge cock inside her well-fucked pussy. "I think about doing this ALL the time now. Three months ago I didn't. I've gone through some type of transformation where about all I can think about are sexual things. Look at my behavior."

Dave chortled, "I love your behavior." He rose up and kissed her. He also recalled a couple of comments one of the men had told him about their wife wanting constant sex now that they'd had another man.

"I have to restrain myself at work and to do the housework, cook, clean, and shop. I'd just as soon be in bed being fucked. I've turned into a nymphomaniac. I looked up the term, and it means I'm hypersexual. I really think I am right at the moment. I want to fuck all the time."

"By me?" Dave teased.

Alice eyed him carefully. She teased, "Mostly, but I have had other fantasies."

"Name them."

"Besides you, Owen -- and now that fantasy has been satisfied; and then Dev, Sean, and Ty. But there are some hunky guys at work I see now and then, and then the men in the videos we watch. I'm a lost cause. I'm kind of ashamed of myself because of the new focus I have: SEX and FUCKING."

Dave admitted, "I'm the same way, baby. Don't feel guilty or ashamed. I don't, but maybe that's just the male ego or an abundance of testosterone. What we've been doing is all part of our loosening up process. We have received so many benefits by what we've done; one of them is right next to us. You don't have to change back on my account." Dave reached out and touched Pam, who smiled back at the couple as she lightly fingered herself.

"That's just it," Alice gasped, "I DON"T want to change anything I'm doing. I love Pam, and I love the other men I've ... fucked ... and women. I love you on a whole other level and plane of existence that I didn't even know about until recently. I don't want to do anything to upset what we have with each other. I just feel a little like I was a month or two ago only there's this tsunami named 'Sex' that's rising up over us and is going to wash us wherever it wants without regard to what we want to have happen. I'm starting to think what we're doing is more addictive than heroin."

Dave warned of his orgasm. Alice ground down on him a few more times and they climaxed together. They'd gotten especially good at synchronizing their orgasms once they realized they could. Dave had taught himself how to extend himself almost indefinitely while still delivering pleasure to his partners, and Alice had learned how to milk sexual pleasure from every second of her coupling with someone. They both knew there was much more to learn.

Alice re-pledged her love to Dave, and he crooned back to her how deep and emotional he felt about her. They remained coupled.

Dave said, "Well, that was a nice tsunami. I'm going to use my surfboard and keep riding these waves. I want you as my lifetime partner in all this."

Alice got a tear in one eye, "Me, too. I realize that even though I've fucked four new men and four women that I hadn't earlier in our relationship, that I have a great deal to learn and loosen up about. I'm still pretty tightly wound up about some aspects of sex and judgmental behavior. I guess old habits die hard, and my old habit was to avoid sex, feel guilty about sex, and hide my feelings about it."

Dave held his arm out to Pam, "Come and join us. Cuddle with us."

Pam scampered across the short distance to the couple and nestled in next to Dave on the sofa.

Dave asked, "You know us pretty well now, and you've heard this discussion. What do you think? Are we nuts? Should we continue? Are we on a path to perdition?"

Pam kissed Alice and then Dave. "If you're nuts, then so am I. Personally, I want to continue, so that would jade any advice I might give you. I think were on the road to hedonism not hell, and by the way I'm a nymphomaniac, too.

"More than anything though, I think all of this has been coming at you both fast and furious. Just three months ago you were a staid, sedate, conventional, unadventurous couple that others might have even described as a bit stuffy and boring. Christ, you scheduled having intercourse because you thought you should as part of the duties of your marriage. That wasn't conducive to happiness. The stars aligned, Dori gave you some challenges, you decided you didn't want that old life and so you've set about changing it. Don't move too fast inany direction. Enjoy the process.

"Let the changes you've made settle in and see how they play out. Don't rush back to where you were. I think you were taking baby steps towards some new destination. Keep making those steps, maybe at a slower pace, and take time to examine and evaluate the direction, pace, and journey you're on."

Alice asked, "Do you think I've made a big mistake by fucking Owen, Dev, Sean, and Ty?"

Pam turned the question back on her, "Do you?"

Alice nodded and Dave smiled. Alice said, "In asking, I'm not as sure as I was when it was happening."

Pam chuckled, "What I recommend is keep your extra-marital activity limited to that group for a while. They're all in your comfort zone, but keep loosening up. If you like Dori's challenges go ahead and try to fulfill them, otherwise ask for different ones. Keep stretching your horizons and boundaries. Getting out of your comfort zones has a lot to be said for it."

Chapter 15 -- A Sex Filled Saturday Night

Saturday morning, Pam, Alice, and Dave awoke to the aroma of fresh coffee. Alice slipped a t-shirt over her naked body and went down the hall towards the kitchen rubbing her eyes awake. She ignored the small fact that she smelled like sex.

"Good morning, Dori," Alice said as she helped herself to a cup of the brew that her best friend had prepared. Dori was sitting and reading Dave and Alice's newspaper that she'd apparently brought in from the front yard.

"Happy Saturday. I wanted to be sure we were all on the same page about tonight," Dori told her. "I know you've crossed over the boundary about sex with other men, but you have dozens of other boundaries to cross in order to loosen up. I just wanted to see how you were feeling and all. I also didn't want to see any regression."

"You asked me yesterday at work," Alice reminded her.

"And you told me everything was 'fine.' Fine is not an adequate word when dealing with complex sexual activities and relationships. I didn't want to pursue it at work, so I let it slide until this morning, like now. What did 'fine' mean?"

Pam and Dave came into the kitchen, minimally dressed. Dave walked over and kissed Dori good morning. Dori reached up the leg of his boxers and coddled his flaccid cock for a moment as he waited. She sighed and let go. He then got coffee for Pam as well as his own. They sat at the table.

Alice started to putter around to make breakfast, "Oh, wise one. What questions are we to consider as we mold and fashion our wisdom?"

Dori rolled her eyes. "Well, Grasshopper, for starters are you still going to participate in sex with men and-or women? Is our handsome tattoo artist Owen going to join us; you said you'd invite him? Do Dave, Pam, or you have any reservations or regrets about what happened last week or on Thursday with Owen? I'll have more questions in a moment; start with those."

Alice brought the fixings for breakfast from the refrigerator to the island in the kitchen used for most of the food preparation. She locked eyes with Dave and then Pam to see whether they wanted to help her answer any of Dori's questions. Dave grinned at her, and gestured for her to answer by a nod of his head in Dori's direction.

As Alice started on scrambled eggs, she said, "Yes, I will be attending and fully participating. I'm not sure I'll fuck everyone there the way I did last week, but that is a distinct possibility -- maybe even twice around like last time. It was a novelty then, but I don't want it to become routine and expected by everyone. You know if there had been more men there, I'd have fucked them all. I'm still a newbie at this swinging stuff you've maneuvered us into. I like it and everyone involved, and I want it to continue; so do Pam and Dave I don't think any of us would have participated if we did feel some emotional connection to the people there -- even you, Dori.

"Yes, I invited Owen and he will join us. I told him it was at our house and weather permitting we'd be using the pool. We put the heaters for the pool on last night, so it should be at a swimmable temperature even if the air temperatures remain chilly. Owen is looking forward to it. He knows you from the tattoo parlor, and I told him about Wendy, Kat, and the other men. I think he especially wants to fuck you, though; I suspect he got the scoop from Greg that you are one hot fuck." Alice giggled.

"Lastly, regarding reservations and regrets, none. That said, Dave, Pam, and I did have a long and deep discussion about our extra-marital sex after Owen left us on Thursday evening. I had made a few inflammatory remarks that Dave rightly called me out for. We hashed over things, and I think we're all good now.

"I admit to feeling a little too slutty after last Saturday. Yes, I'd played around with some of the men in sexy ways at the previous parties, and I'd even played with Wendy, Kat, and you, but I'd never fucked anybody other than Dave. That night I fucked three -- THREE -- new men - twice; a veritable gangbang for me at that time, AND I had sex in some form with the women. So, I felt a little justified in feeling that way, especially given my virginal and puritanical upbringing and social conditioning."

Dori smiled. "Good." She turned to Dave, "And you?"

"Same answers, but with much less concern about my slutty ways. I like being a man slut. I think it's a worthy profession."

"And you, Pam?"

"I can't wait for tonight. I've been an occasional slut since I was fourteen, so no need to change now, and no reason to hold myself to task. I'm not new to this rodeo, and I happen to love the group sex. I'm also hoping that my influence will ease the burden of sluthood for Alice and Dave, and anybody else that falls into your clutches."

Dori joked, "What am I, the Wicked Witch of the North?"

Dave teased, "We'll have to see if you melt when sprayed all over with certain male fluids."

Dori laughed, "Well, all seems well here in the land of Oz. We'll see you wizards around six o'clock. I'll bring Toto with me when I come back. I also have a special surprise for everyone. It's big and Ty will have to carry it over a little before we arrive to stay. Dave, he might need your help with it. See you later." Dori ducked out before any questions could be asked about what she was bringing over for the party.

Ty appeared at the Prentiss' front door exactly at five-thirty. He was carrying a large box about the size of a card table but four times as thick, on a hand truck. Dave helped him muscle the box through the house onto the back patio.

Ty said, "I'll set it up out here, but if it gets too chilly this evening we'll have to move it indoors."

Dave said, "What is it?"

"Oh, I thought Dori told you. It's a massage table. They are the cat's pajamas at our swinger parties. You can have a show for the others at the party, fuck someone on it, be on it as a couple, even get a threesome up on one if it's wide enough, like this one. They're great as I'm sure you'll see tonight. Dori is planning on introducing the thing."

Dori appeared moments later with Wendy and Dev, carrying various dishes to add to the potluck meal that was the group's usual fare. Sean and Kat arrived five minutes later with an immense salad bowl. Owen came in just behind them carrying bags containing six bottles of expensive wine, four boxes of special crackers, and a huge round of imported Dutch cheese.

Dave brought out his tool kit, and the men spent the next half-hour assembling the massage table and learning all of the adjustments on it. The girls took turns coming out onto the patio and checking on their progress and also imagining what fucking on and around the table would be like -- the same things the men were contemplating. While they were doing that, Dave also lit the two propane outdoor space heaters for the patio so the place would stay reasonably warm.

Dori held court in the kitchen with Alice, Pam, Wendy, and Kat, telling about her own experience on the table with some of the men and women in her old swing group that she and Ty had belonged to for the past four years. By the end of the descriptive monologue, there wasn't a dry pussy in the house.

Dori made Alice's a little wetter a few minutes later. She pulled her friend aside, "Alice, I want you to help demonstrate the wonders of being fucked on that table. You be first. You pick your partner, but you're the first to put on a show for everyone. Consider this part of your loosening up process -- another challenge. You're still pretty tightly wound up about sex; this'll help bump off some of those rough corners if you have to be a genuine exhibitionist. You won't be watched with a casual glance or two, you'll be the main show. Then we'll see what the next challenges will be; I'm still thinking about them."

Before Alice could argue, Dori left to check on the table and be sure it was adjusted to the right height.

Alice thought about several of the porn films she'd watched with Dave and Pam that featured women getting massages that turned sexual. She was sure the other women had watched similar videos, but thought about putting her own spin on things. Alice went off to arrange a few things and talk to a couple of the others at the party.

After some laughs, embellishment of Alice's initial ideas, and the addition of two more people to the 'show,' Alice went and talked to her husband.

"Dave, I'm supposed to put on a show -- a sex show on the new massage table after dinner is through and we start our snuggle time and erotic activities. Do you mind? I'm involving Wendy and Owen, so you can guess the direction things will go."

Her husband chuckled, "I look forward to this. You know how I like live entertainment."

Alice and the other women put out the fixings for dinner. Instead of barbecuing, she'd cooked a large pot roast. Everyone did sit around the outside tables eating. The ominous massage table was only a few feet away from the picnic tables they used. Frequent glances showed that some curiosity featured in everyone's mind.

Dori announced to the group that there would be a special 'demonstration' of the table and its many uses after dinner and clean up. By then, night would have fallen. Dori sent Ty home on a special errand once that fact was noted; he returned a few minutes later with a portable spotlight on a pole. He set up the light and plugged it in; with the diminishing sunlight everyone could see it would highlight the table and whatever activities were taking place on it.

Alice, Owen, and Wendy had a further conversation about their 'performance.' Owen had never done anything like this, and never been observed in a sexual situation except by the other participants. He recounted the evening with Alice, Dave, and Pam to make his point. Wendy was a neophyte to this kind of performance as well, except for the previous Saturdays when everybody at the evening party watched everyone else.

Alice, of course, was totally new to this, but had started to embrace the idea. She assured herself that she was among friends; she'd had sex with everyone at the party; and everyone had watched her. The difference this time was that she was to be the center of attraction. Just the thought made her gush in her groin; she was seriously and sexually excited.

With the food put away and a round of drinks or coffee distributed to everyone, Dori stood and again announced the 'demonstration.' She explained that she had handpicked the 'most innocent' and 'most proper' girl in our midst to help christen the table. Everyone laughed because there was no doubt that the handpicked maiden wasn't Alice using those terms. Alice thought she might never be rid of her old stigma.

Dori also suggested that everyone pick a partner, get a chair or chaise, and get ready to watch what promised to be a really sexy demonstration. Dori immediately went and propositioned Dave, suggesting they get comfortable on one of the oversize chaises that he and Alice kept around the pool.

Elsewhere Sean coupled up with Pam, and Ty with Kat. Owen and Wendy weren't in sight. Dev looked around for a partner, but realized that something was afoot. Pam called him over to the chaise she shared with Sean and had him sit on her other side.

Pam exclaimed, "I have looked forward to handling you two men since I met you. If you're tolerant of each other during intimate sexual encounters I think we're going to have a lot of fun in the very near future." Pam alternated making out with each of the men for a few minutes.

Alice spoke to the group, calling their attention back to the massage table. The spotlight on the bed came on as she spoke. "What else would you do with a massage table, but give a massage. Let's see how this goes."

She turned to the table and slowly pulled a sheet from Owen's prone and motionless male body. He was nude, face down, but had a white towel folded across his bare butt. Alice was wearing a thong and a wet crop top that hugged every curve of her generous breasts and had her ripe nipples poking through the thin material.

Alice moved to Owen and carefully spread some vanilla scented oil onto his shoulders and back, rubbing the soothing oils into his body. The muscles in his body flexed and rippled as she worked across his upper body.