Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dori made some grunting sound and Dave felt her pussy clench around his shaft. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. He started to surge jet after jet of his white man juice into his pretty neighbor and his wife's best friend.

A few feet away he heard Dev announce his orgasm as well. Dave looked up from a kiss with Dori as Dev made the last huge thrusts of his body into his wife's. Both of them were obviously spasming with orgasms. Alice's moans filled the night.

As he watched the event, he became aware of others nearby, looking at Alice and Dev. He turned and saw Wendy on another chaise leaning over as Ty pumped his cock into her from behind as they too watched; Kat stood beside them frigging her pussy with one hand. Next to them Sean was fucking beautiful Pam in a standing doggie position as well.

As Alice came down from her high and her eyes opened, she gave a little embarrassed wave to the rest of the party. Dev extracted from her pussy and immediately a huge dollop of cum appeared and rolled out of the gaping hole he'd left in Alice's crotch.

The group heard laughter, and then Kat skittered across the patio to Alice. She leaned over and did something down low on her body, and then moved aside to display her handiwork. In large letters just to the left of Alice's new tattoo, Kat had written in magic marker 'Fuck Here'along with a large arrow pointing to her vagina. Everyone laughed including Alice.

Ty broke away from Wendy and whispered something to her. They laughed. He went to Alice and said, "Oh, instructions that Imustfollow!"

Dev laughed and got up from the chaise and stood aside. Kat captured Ty's cock in her mouth and started to clean him up.

Ty reached down and smeared some of the white cum leaking from Alice's pussy around the area with his fingers, taking time to again stimulate her clit. Alice lay back on her elbows and spread her legs, giving complete access to her charms.

Ty knelt between Alice legs, and then ran the bulbous head of his hard cock around the sodden mess she displayed. He then slowly thrust into her body, again eliciting a moan of pleasure from her as she pulled his body to hers for more hugs and kisses. Alice obviously wanted the attention from all the men that night.

Alice started to exchange dirty talk with Ty. "Keep sinking that cock in my cunt. Ooooh, that's just the spot, deep inside me. I hope you cum a lot. Flood me. Cum in my cunt. You can cover me in cum if you want. Do you like fucking your neighbor -- your wife's best friend? Can you go faster? Ooooh, yeah! Sooooo good!"

Sean appeared by Alice's head. He tried to feed his cock into Alice's mouth, but it took her a few seconds to figure out what she was expected to do. When she did, she put in a star performance milking the shaft into her mouth using one hand. She made sure she'd turned in a way that continued the show for the others.

Dave returned almost instantly to a state of rigid hardness as he watched a second man fuck his wife while a third got sucked on by her. The only other time he'd seen something like this was in a porn video they'd watched a couple of weeks previous. The scene was a million times more arousing when it was your wife involved.

Ty came inside Alice with far less dramatics than Dev and she had demonstrated only fifteen or twenty minutes earlier. Sean immediately replaced him as Ty withdrew, and Ty offered his cock to Alice, the shaft covered in her own juices and the semen from Dev and him. Sean would add to it.

Alice apparently had brought Sean up to the edge with her blowjob because he didn't last two minutes once he started fucking her. He moaned and threw his head back and froze as the paroxysm of his orgasm paralyzed him. Alice seemed to cum too, freezing her own motions and mewling at the attention.

After cumming, Alice had Sean bring his cock to her lips so she could clean him. Sean and Ty both moved to surround Alice with kisses and words of thanks and appreciation for sharing herself with them.

Dev came over to Dave. "I hope you were OK with what happened. If she wasn't integrated into this group before, she sure is now. Pam, too; although she didn't seem to have any reservations about any of us. She's a real asset to your larger family. I look forward to learning more and more about her."

"I'm cool. I may be nuts for condoning this; Alice, as well, but I'm relieved that Alice having sex with others is over -- a fait accompli. I'd been dreading it for all these weeks since it became a possibility, and then it became a sure thing and the only question was when. I wanted to push it off as long as possible. Alice was worried about what I would think, and then, just in the past hour, it finally happened -- she had sex with you. I'd been dreading it and waiting for feelings of inferiority, resentment, submission, depression, and anger to wash over me, and then the emotions of jealousy and pain. I'd built up this huge scenario about how bad it was going to be, and how awful I'd feel about it.

"I started to feel better a couple of nights ago when we were making out with another friend of ours I'm sure you'll meet in the very near future. Anyway, after that what with Alice doing 'everything but' with him, I realized that this might not be as bad as I thought.

"Then tonight, it happened with not one of you three guys, but with all of you, and you know what? It wasn't bad at all. I mean I'm not feeling bad at all. I'm relieved it's over, but more because it happened rather than because I felt all those negative emotions. All the torment that I'd built up vanished. I'll have to find some new stuff to fret about, but Alice having sex with other men isn't on the list any more. In fact, I'm highly aroused by everything that happened in the past hour."

Dev chuckled, "Yeah, I know of know what you mean. I wasn't so bent around the horn as you seemed to be, but that night you had sex with Wendy really woke me up. We'd kidded around and talked about sex with others, but never done it. It was one of the ways we aroused ourselves when we were making love. Watching you fuck her was damn near an out of body experience for me, and it turned her into a raving sex maniac, in case you didn't notice."

"I didn't. What do you mean?"

"I bet you'll find it with Alice for a while. Wendy wants sex ALL the time. She can't get enough of me. We fuck before our morning showers, sometimes we meet up at lunch for a nooner. She's even driven out to where I'm working to see if we can sneak off. She attacks me when I come in the door from work, and then she wants to spend the night fucking me senseless. She's also had me come by the store she's working at and fucked me in the storeroom. I'm glad we have these Saturday parties and that they've turned the way they have. She fucked Sean and a little while with Ty tonight, but she wants more. I want you to be with her again, too; doing the three of you will make her night. Maybe I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow morning." He chuckled.

Ty said with a tinge of awe in his voice, "Dave, you'd better check out your wife."

Dave turned back to the chaise that Alice had been on. She was still there, only with the four other women surrounding her. Wendy straddled Alice's head and was obviously draining her vagina into Alice's open mouth as her tongue wagged wildly at the cascade of cum dripping onto her lower face.

Kat and Dori were taking turns lapping at the sodden mess that comprised Alice's pussy -- three huge cum loads. She was dripping and covered in sexual juices from herself and all the men except her husband. Alice was still moaning, and occasionally having another climax at the hands of her friends. Pam knelt beside the group sucking on Alice's breasts and using her fingers to stimulate her clit and bring her to another orgasm.

* * * * *
Alice smiled sheepishly when she came into the kitchen. Pam and Dave were enjoying some after-breakfast coffee and talking about the events of the night before. Alice and Pam were wearing t-shirts, and obviously nothing else. Dave also wore a t-shirt, but had on his black underwear briefs.

Dave said, "We saved you some scrambled eggs and bacon. I can put some toast in for you."

"That's fine," Alice timorously said. "You're both so calm. Do you realize what I did last night?" As she spoke her voice rose an octave. She obviously expected some kind of strong reaction from Pam or her husband.

Dave and Pam both chuckled. He teased, "You had a small gangbang or orgy with all of our friends. Twice, I might add. Menandwomen. You also amazed me. Once you got going, you really got into it; full speed ahead Alice."

Alice reached down and gently rubbed her pussy through the long t-shirt she'd worn as a nightshirt. "Yeah, I'm a little sore, but it's a good kind of sore not a bad kind." After measuring her ache, she added, "I could have kept going. I want to keep going."

As she sat with them with her plate she said, "Are you angry with me?"

Dave loudly said, "NO! Why would you think that? I told you I was supportive. I'm kind of glad it's over with -- your having full-blown sex with someone. The negative feelings, emotions, and reactions I expected never materialized. I rather enjoyed what you were doing; your activities were HIGHLY arousing."

Pam grinned at Alice, "I thought so, too. Are you feeling guilty or remorseful about what you did? You shouldn't."

Alice leered at her new mate; "Since you two aren't upset, I guess I'm not either. I kind of expected to have to be defensive. Pam, you ALSO had sex with everyone there, didn't you?"

Pam replied, "Except Dave. I knew we'd have our time together when we got home and-or today. I have lots of plans for us that involve sex before I have to leave tomorrow afternoon."

Dave rolled his eyes. He could see that he was going to have trouble keeping up with Alice and their new paramour.

Alice paused, "I have some mixed emotions about what I did. I was worried about how you'd feel." She glanced at Dave. "And I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with you, Pam, with you thinking that I'd suddenly become the world's worst slut."

"Well, that would be a bit like the pot calling the kettle out," Pam said, "especially since I was ALSO working my way through Sean, Dev, and Ty. I KNOW I can be slutty and I love it. You'll grow to love it, too. Just so you know, I'm not having ANY second thoughts. I know that Dave still loves me -- or at least he's growing in that direction -- and you, and that if we had a party like thateverynight I'd be one happy camper."

The rat-a-tat-tat on the back door barely finished before Dori burst into the kitchen with a grin a mile wide on her face.

Dori stepped into the kitchen. She was wearing a black-and-white striped t-shirt and Daisy Duke shorts that did little to hide her taut rear end; the same rear-end that Dave had in both his hands as he thrust his cock up into her dozens of times the night before. She came into the room, threw both arms in the air, and yelled, "TOUCHDOWN!"

Pam and Dave laughed. Dori was obviously teasing her best friend.

Alice kind of gritted her teeth. "Oh, hush."

Dori started to jump around, "Alice, you did IT. You actually had SEX with ANOTHER man -- hell, with all three of them; AND you let the WOMEN have their way with you. There were a lot of 'firsts' last night, and not just for you. I got to fuck your HUSBAND -- FINALLY!"

Alice sighed, "I didn't reciprocate much with you, Wendy, and Kat. I'm sorry, but I think I'll be able to make it up to you and the others sometime soon. With Pam's help I discovered that I can be as much of a pussy hound as my husband and the men."

"Oh, goody!" Dori chanted. "I can hardly wait. It is fun, I promise. Are you feeling all right this morning?"

"Well, we just started to talk about it. I was worried about what Dave and Pam would think, but they're kind of blowing it off."

Dave spoke, "Not quite. The whole evening had a large impact on me, and I'll never forget watching Dev's cock first penetrate your pussy, and the intercourse with another man began. And then, when Ty started and you were sucking on Sean, I about had a nuclear detonation."

Dori teased, "When he came inside me, I had to hold on to keep from being blasted across the patio. He was intense. I also thought you were hotter than sin."

"What will people think of me now?" Alice opined.

"That you're in the process of loosening up, and are getting towards your goal?" Dori suggested. "You are. Three months or so ago I started on your case and look how far you've come."

Pam teased, "No, howoftenshe's cum."

Dave shook his head at the bad pun.

Alice asked Dori, and indirectly the others, "Do you think our Saturday night gatherings are now going to be just sex parties? Have we all gone too far in the wrong direction?"

Dori shook her head. "A couple of things; first, to say 'going in thewrongdirection' implies that you have put a value or moral judgment on what we did or what we've been doing. Is that really your concern?"

Alice paused then said, "No. That's the old me talking; the me that hasn't loosened up, and the me that is vexing me right now with some old fashioned guilt feelings solidly linked to my upbringing and church learnings. Our group shifting to having sex every Saturday is just 'A' direction -- neither good nor bad. Actually, the new me liked it and wants it to happen again and again, so there!"

"Good," Dori said; "nice recovery. To your larger question, will we just have sex parties from now on, what would you say if we did? What do you think the others will say in answer to that question?"

Alice responded slowly, "Well, you and Ty will be all for all the sex that can happen. I'm guessing that what we're doing will supplement the swinger parties you go to."

Dori nodded with a grin. "Or a substitute for them. We haven't gone in a long time. The neighborhood group has been so much fun as everyone has loosened up."

"Dev and Sean each told me that I was hot and they loved having intercourse with me, so they're for it."

Dori teased, "It's called fucking, not intercourse. Don't be so clinical. You sound like a sex ed teacher in junior high school when you use intercourse as your word of choice."

Alice ignored the comment. "Wendy loves being with Dave, you said you did, and I guess Kat did as well, so I think everyone else wouldn't mind in the least to having a weekly sex party. As for Dave, I'm pretty sure he likes what's happening."

Dave nodded vigorously and grinned from ear to ear.

"And, as for me, I'm shocked at my own behavior and attitude -- the new me, but I don't just like it, I love the idea."

"What about Owen?" Dave teased. "You really had him on edge a few nights back."

Alice blushed, "I'd like him to be involved if he's interested. I hope I didn't push him off too badly."

Dori said, "NO! Call him. He's more than welcome to join us, just like Pam. Invite him to next Saturday's gathering. I want a piece of him, too. He's hunky handsome. He's friendly, and I know the other women will love him to pieces. I think he has some other job besides the tattoo stuff, because he's not there all the time."

Alice remained mum regarding what she knew about Owen's 'other job.' Dori apparently didn't know, and she didn't want to spoil any fun he might get from telling her, or violate a confidence. Dave and Pam wisely kept they mouths shut.

Dave suggested, "Why not invite him for dinner sometime this week. Pam gets home Thursday afternoon; maybe that evening."

Alice turned to him, "Do you WANT Owen to have sex with me, because that's what you're implying by that statement."

Dave laughed, "Yes ... "

Chapter 14 -- Another Partner for Alice

Dave suggested, "Why not invite him for dinner sometime this week. Pam gets home Thursday afternoon; maybe that evening."

Alice turned to him, "Do you WANT Owen to have sex with me, because that's what you're implying by that statement."

Dave laughed, "Yes. You're getting better at reading between the lines now that you've loosened up. My suggestion was directly to that point. Our new rule regarding sex is that consenting adults can do anything they want about sex. You may tease him, coax him, jump his bones, do really kinky stuff with him, just so long as you both agree and end up happy afterwards. I have one small request in that regard; I'd like to watch."

Dori turned to Alice, "Aren't you happy now, after last night and the sex you finally consented to?"

"Yeah, I guess," Alice said. "You know I didn't exactly consent to everyone at first, not that I'm complaining one bit. I liked the way everything turned out."

"What do you mean?"

I consented with Dev. I explicitly told him what I wanted him to do. When we were through, Ty came and started to fuck me. I can't remember ever saying it was OK to do so."

Dave chuckled. "My darling, you were kind of inviting. For one, Kat had written 'Fuck Here' on your mons with an arrow pointing to your vagina. Ty even said something about following directions. You also lay back and spread your legs to give him total access to your charms. You could have said 'no' at any of those points. After he was inside you, you started to give him directions about how hard, fast, and frequent you wanted his cock fucking you like he was."

Alice blushed, "Oh, yeah. I guess that was kind of invitational. Sucking on Sean while Ty fucked me was invitational too, wasn't it?"

"It was," Dori said. "At our swinger parties we have always been very careful about consent, especially when we have new people joining us. Not everyone wants to be as seemingly carefree as we can get. Of course, we have the 'No means No' rule, but we also have an agreement on a safe word that we remind each other about all the time. For us, that word has been 'Red.' It's not a normal conversational word, stands out of context, is easy to say and remember, and hard to misunderstand. It's the equivalent of a huge STOP sign for any of us. It's been used a couple of times when a couple of the guys got a little rough, but sometimes some of the women like that. What works with one person won't work with another.

"When you say consent, we've found that you may have to get a little more specific than your general rule about consenting adults. For instance, does saying OK to sex mean that you can charge into some woman's ass to have anal sex with her, or might you want to ask first? If someone is into BDSM and their partner isn't, we've found in our other club that some specificity is needed. Over time we've learned about each member's various fetishes and preferences. We're comfortable and can play to them to make an evening even more fun and fast moving."

Alice said, "All of those are good ideas. We should talk about that on Saturday evening."

Pam and Dori got into a side discussion about Pam's travels for the coming week. She was off to Knoxville early Tuesday morning to meet with Tennessee Valley Authority about some of their plans for high voltage connections into the eastern power grid. After Knoxville, Pam was off for a partial day in Denver to meet with engineers from Xcel Energy. They'd apparently been one of her consulting clients for the past three years.

About a third to a half of Pam's life was spent traveling around the states and Canada. At one dinner, she'd described part of her job as a honeybee, collecting ideas and information in one place and spreading them around. Of course, she was also developing and propagating her own ideas and research as she went from client to client.

Dave teased her, "Don't you have a guy in every port?"

Pam blushed, "I kind of did, for a while. I'm planning on tapering back." Her last statement was a bit of a tease. She winked at him.