Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice shifted and worked on Owen's feet, calves, and thighs, using the Swedish approach of deep muscle massage. What she lacked in specific knowledge of the muscle groups and how to knead them effectively, she made up for with obvious enthusiasm and showmanship.

Alice carefully helped Owen roll over onto his back, somehow losing her crop top and thong in the process. Alice seemed to have as much massage oil on her as Owen b y that point. Owen kept the towel over his groin area, although there arose an immense bump under the towel. He lay still with his eyes closed. Alice turned to those watching, "This is also a way to introduce Owen to all of you, especially the women. He is a very talented lover, who won't disappoint in any way."

Alice eventually bemoaned that she just didn't have enough hands to do a good job at massaging Owen, at least with her level of expertise. As she looked up to the heavens and feigned praying for help, Wendy appeared beside the table with a smile. Wendy was also nude, her large taut breasts swaying and her nipples erect. She and Alice were stacked and gorgeous; together they were an impossible to beat combination of sex fiends.

Wendy took over massaging Owen's upper body, arms, neck, and head making sure to dip her nipples into Owen's mouth every few seconds. Owen took to catching and sucking on her large breasts each time she did that, much to Wendy's pleasure.

Alice removed the towel, and there pointing at the North Star was one of the nicest hard-ons any woman would ever want to see. She massaged the cock a few times and rubbed the scented oil over the areas she'd avoided or missed. Owen's body glistened under the spotlight. So did Alice and Wendy's.

Alice then got up on the table between Owen's legs, bent over and took his erection in her mouth. The sounds of slobbering and gagging then filled the patio as she slavered over his cock. She pulled off occasionally, displaying tendrils of pre-cum and saliva between his cock and her mouth. Alice's pendulous breasts often dragged across his thighs, and her beautiful ass was prominently displayed in that position making the other men want to caress and do sexual things to her.

After a few minutes of this, Alice mounted Owen in the cowgirl position. His cock was about as rigid as a marble pillar, and considerably more inviting. As she did, Wendy straddled Owen's head and lowered her pussy to his mouth. Owen went to town with his tongue and the fingers of one hand on Wendy. Alice was doing just fine on his cock, slowly riding the man and displaying the power of his erection.

Wendy and Alice started to make out and paw at each other's breasts. They took turns sucking on their nipples and then fingering each other's clits.

Ty said in a loud voice, "My God, Owen is lucky. He's fucking the two hottest women in the country, and in a threesome to boot. Either one of them could win the Miss America contest if they put their mind to it: fabulous bodies, breasts and asses to die for, pussies so snug and warm they bring tears to my eyes, and personalities of the nicest people in the universe." Somehow his remarks didn't irritate the other women, in fact there were nods of agreement all around by the others.

Alice and Wendy changed places. Wendy appeared mildly cautious for fifteen seconds, until she realized how much pleasure Owen's cock was bringing her as she slowly rose and lowered her sexy frame on his cock. Alice swooned as Owen's tongue augured into her pussy and her clit.

There was some motion around the table as the trio changed positions several times to show the versatility of the table as a sex toy, and when the three 'demonstrators' were through Alice was on her back at the foot of the table with her ass hanging halfway over the edge, Wendy was perched above her mouth, and Owen had just started to drive his cock in and out of Alice's hot love box as he stood by the table with her legs over his shoulders. Owen pulled Wendy so he could kiss her as he fucked Alice. They made out, as Alice's tongue wormed in and out of Wendy's cunt, tasting every detail of her large pussy lips and sexual juices

A further shift put Wendy in position to be fucked by Owen, with Alice being eaten out. The performers kept each new position for a few minutes, making sure that spouses were well aware of what was going on. Dori was constantly egging them on and even suggesting variations on positions.

Eventually, Alice announced the end of the formal part of the demonstration. She said, the three of us are available for further consultations about the table and its capabilities ... or specific consultations about the various positions we have demonstrated for you. This works best if you bring your creative juices with you. We now relinquish the table to others that might want to try this." The three stood and took a bow to great applause by the others. Owen's cock pointed straight out at the audience and produced a laugh as he tried to act embarrassed at that fact.

Pam immediately stood and pulled Dev and Sean to the table with her. "My turn," she announced as the last of her clothing got tossed aside. "I need to be double fucked, gentlemen."

Pam lay back as Sean stepped in front of her and sank his cock into the new neighbor. Pam maneuvered Dev around until she could blow his cock as he stood beside the table.

Alice, Wendy, and Owen took the chaise that Pam and the two men had been on. Alice immediately orchestrated Owen fucking Wendy in a modified missionary position as she sucked on her breasts and fingered her to a couple of orgasms. Wendy announced she was one very happy camper and loved the threesome. She cuddled into Owen, obviously enthralled with his capabilities and personality.

A feminine moan from another chaise was a subtle declaration that Dave had just given Dori some kind of serious orgasm. The male groan a moment later further reported that it had been a joint event. Alice glanced over at the pair as they hugged and kissed. She was happy for them, and found herself glad that they had sex together. She loved both of them.

Alice and Dave reached across the space between the chaises and touched fingers, just to reaffirm their relationship. The brief touches warmed both of their hearts about the other, and about their own behavior.

Alice thought back a couple of months. Neither she nor Dave had expressed any interest in another person of the opposite sex during their courtship and marriage. She knew Dave glanced at pretty women, and he caught her more than once eyeing a hunky guy, but nothing went beyond that.

Alice wondered how she would have reacted if she'd 'caught' Dave having an affair. Would she have reacted violently, or forgiven him but insisted on a recommitment, counseling, or had some other reaction. Those were all moot concepts now that they'd loosened up their sex lives, starting with Dori's insistence and urging. There beside her, her husband had just filled Dori's sweet pussy with a large load of his cum and she felt glad about the event.

After Owen had plundered Wendy through three more significant climaxes of pleasure, she begged for relief. Alice took her place, and Owen again started to pump into her body. The man didn't last long, especially with the dirty talk Alice invoked begging for his cum and his affection, and teasing him about getting to fuck two hot women within the first couple of hours of visiting. She certainly had his affection, and a few minutes later found her pussy a drench in his ejaculations and her own orgasmic juices.

Some dips in the heated pool and use of the hot outdoor showers took care of any cleanliness issues and got rid of the massage oil. The ten lovers sat around a gas fire pit nestled into the arms of their spouses chatting while the men recovered. Many beach towels substituted as blankets for those sensitive to the edge of the nighttime temperatures.

After a few minutes, Sean and Kat rose and came over to where Dave and Alice were resting. Sean said, "Errr, we were wondering whether you two would like to indulge in a foursome with us. Maybe we could use the large bed in your guest room, and I'd kind of like to make up to Alice for last week."

Alice looked surprised, "What do you feel you have to make up to me?"

"I was too rough. I was in a mood for some reason, and I treated you like some common slut."

Alice giggled, "I was a common slut, but you have nothing to apologize for. I liked what you did -- we did together. I had a few recriminations, but those were due to the way I was raised and inculcated in church, and had nothing to do with you specifically."

Alice looked at Dave and gave a subtle nod. Dave said, "We'd be honored to have a foursome with you. Have you done this before?"

Sean blushed, "Kinda with Dori and Ty, but we've watched some porn that featured two couples and have a couple of things we wanted to try with you two. Kat got really turned on by it and said she wanted to do that with you, so here we are."

Dave and Alice stood, and the four walked towards the door into the house. Alice turned and glanced at Pam, who'd been coupled up with Owen. Dev was propositioning her. It looked like Dori was standing by to sample Owen. Wendy and Ty were already kissing one another.

Sean embraced Alice once they reached the bedroom, toying with her full breasts as they rubbed against his chest. Next to them, Kat was driving her tongue down Dave's throat as she also rubbed her nipples across his manly chest. Kat had modest breasts, not small but modest, and her nipples stood above relatively large areolas, tonight like spikes ready to spear their way into her fuck partners. Dave rubbed his palms over the erect nubs, and then sucked them into his mouth to drive her crazy.

Sean took a slight time out and announced, "Kat and I have a special request. It's something that Kat wants to do, and Alice, we think this would help you loosen up some more if you tried it. After we talked to her, Dori recommended it for you."

Alice probed, "What are thinking?"

"Double penetration or a DP," Kat volunteered, with an enthusiastic tone to her voice.

Alice looked at Dave, but all he did was shrug, showing that this was all news to him as well. Dave knew what a DP entailed, and so did Alice, although she might not have taken in exactly the technicalities or vocabulary from their porn movies.

Sean said, "Kat and I tried anal sex last Tuesday night."

Kat spoke quickly again, "It wasn't as bad as I thought, but we'd seen some porn that featured the act so we tried it. In fact, I had several orgasms that way. I liked it, although not on a daily basis."

Alice looked shocked, but Dave could tell she was evaluating the idea and not entirely ruling the activity as out of bounds. Two months before the subject had come up and he remembered her response had been 'No way, no how, no where, no time.' He laughed, more that she was now considering the request than anything.

Dave reminded Kat, "You remember that I'm pretty well endowed compared to the other men, are you sure you've picked the right man for the job?"

"Dave, yes. You are big, but you're also the most loving and caring man for me, beside Sean, of course. Those two points are more important for what we're contemplating than anything else. Women stretch like crazy all around their private areas; remember we have large babies out of one of those portals. In any case, I was thinking you'd start in my pussy, and Sean could take my ass again."

Sean produced a small bottle of some kind of lubricant. "This will help. It's flavored too, so if we get into oral sex later, this won't be obnoxious."

Alice displayed her curiosity by asking, "So, how do you three start? What position are you going to use?"

Kat seemed to be the leader on this event. She talked like the director of a porn video, "Sean is going to lie back against the headboard, and I'm going to back onto him. Dave is then going to fuck me after Sean and I have a minute to be sure things are going okay. He can then work that monster of his into my pussy. He'll know if things aren't going well. I know if I give some directions, he'll follow."

Sean moved into position. Kat leaned over and sucked on his cock for a minute and then Alice joined in, the two women doing erotic things to his equipment from either side of him. The double blowjob had the desired effect -- a rod of steel pointing at the ceiling, although smaller and thinner than Dave or the other men. Kat declared Sean was ready. Some lube was applied to his cock and her ass, and then Kat backed up to him and lowered her butt onto his shaft surprisingly fast. She smiled when he was all the way in. "I did it," she stated. "It was so much easier this time. I wore a butt plug this afternoon. This actually feels good tonight."

Alice had been surprised that Sean slid right into her ass without a pause or any problem. Kat moaned, but it was in delight and not from any ache or pain. The two squirmed together for a few moments, mostly with Sean pumping up into his wife.

Kat made eye contact with Dave, "Come fuck me. Make me cum. Cum in me. I want to end up dripping cum from both my holes."

Dave arranged himself in front of the couple, held his rigid cock against Kat's slit, and then slowly guided himself into her cunt. He took it a half-inch at a time, going a little deeper with each slow stroke. Kat moaned again, and he was sure that she'd just had an orgasm because of the spasms her velvet sheath made around the end of his shaft. He could also feel the motions of Sean's cock in his wife's ass.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Never better. God, I feel so full -- full of cock, and I love it. Oh, this is sooooo good! Fuck me. Love me."