Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave turned it back on her, "If that keeps you from being lonely while you're on the road, why don't you just play it by ear."

Pam said, "Because ... well ... I don't want to mess things up with you and Alice."

Alice said, "I'm fine. Just don't bring anything unwanted home." The vague reference to an STD was obvious and noted.

Dori changed the subject. "You know I got out of the habit of giving you challenges to help you loosen up, Alice. Do you want one or two to work on?"

Alice smirked, "I guess. Tell me and let me decide."

"OK. Your challenge is to show your boss at work your pussy."

"DORI," Alice shrieked. "You're trying to get me fired."

"It doesn't have to be intentional. Matter of fact if you do it right, it'll look like a pure accident of him being in the wrong place at the right time, or whatever the saying is. He'll feel guilty about it and you won't."

"I'll think about it."

Pam laughed, "Commando Flash is about to strike again."

Dori said, "If you need help, let me know. He's very forgiving."

Alice spun around to her. "Oh, my God. You've fucked him."

Dori snickered, "Only a couple of times. Nothing recently."

"You're a slut."

"And I love it. So does Ty."

* * * * *
Owen presented two bottles of wine to Dave as he came in the door of their home on Thursday evening. Pleasantries were exchanged and Dave led them into the kitchen where Alice was working on the sit-down dinner she'd planned. She'd done a little each prior evening on the meal so there wasn't a huge panic about the side dishes. Despite the cool weather, Dave intended to grill some steaks that had been marinating for a day.

Owen and Alice hugged and kissed. Owen had started with the polite hug and buss on the cheek, but Alice turned it into a greeting between two thunderstruck lovers that hadn't seen each other in ages. Her body molded into his and the kiss morphed into a French kiss of epic proportions. Dave even snapped a picture of the two and later compared it to the cover of a romance novel.

Owen parted from his welcome with a smile. If he hadn't been sure there'd be some kind of sex later in the evening before he arrived, perhaps because of the teasing Alice had engaged in during the invitation, he could be certain then.

Dave watched the welcome with a smile. He felt a touch of pride that his young wife was becoming such an accomplished seductress.

Pam appeared in more relaxed clothing than the business suit she'd arrived home in an hour earlier, and also gave a warm welcome to their friend that consisted of kisses and serious hip-grinding hugs. Owen was in snug jeans, and a sharp-looking sport shirt; he wore some loafers and no socks; a style of footwear that Alice thought was sexy.

They each regaled the others about various aspects of their workday. Dave felt that Owen held back a little, since he played in a much larger sandbox than the others. He explained that, and pointed out that was one of the reasons he still liked to do the tattoos; the profession kept him grounded and enabled him to express some of his artistic talent in a unique way.

Dinner was full of lively conversation. The chilly weather led them to use the dining room instead of the patio. Pam was not shy about bringing up some of the recent political shenanigans, and soon the four of them realized they were all on the same page as far as those opinions were concerned. They had a lot of good laughs at the expense of the supposed government leaders.

Alice guided the others to the home's family room for coffee and such. She brought in both coffee, fresh baked cookies, and some liqueurs.

Dave winked at his wife, and nodded to the bottle of Kahlua and then at Owen. Alice understood and smiled.

Alice poured herself a glass of Kahlua, the rich coffee and cocoa flavored liqueur and then pulled Owen to her for a kiss. After the kiss started, she wormed her tongue into his mouth and then squirted the rich liquid into his. They both moaned and neither broke the kiss for well over a minute.

As they parted, Owen gasped, "God, that is the sexiest kiss I've ever had." He paused as he watched Dave and Pam doing the liquid kiss right next to them. He then commented, "It even looks sexy to watch."

A few more of those were shared, including a swap of partners several times. Pam and Alice showed the men what it was like when the two women shared the liquid kiss with each other. The men passed on the teasing by the women to also try it with each other.

Dave summed up that part of the situation, "I'm just about a '0' on the Kinsey scale. I'm not even curious."

Owen nodded and chimed in, "Me, too. No hard feelings."

Alice chuckled, "Oooooh, ooooooh, hard feelings. I love 'hard' feelings." She smoothed the front of Owen's jeans. He rolled his eyes, but the bulge in his jeans did grow.

Pam joined Alice, and the two women worked diligently to undress the handsome man. When they were through and Owen stood there with a partially hard cock, they each kissed the head, and then turned to Dave.

Dave was also quickly bared, and appropriately kissed in critical areas.

Alice then turned back to Owen. She seated him on the sofa and then knelt in front of him and started to play with his cock. Her new cock sucking skills were soon brought to bear on her new friend.

Beside them, Pam had David sit next to Owen, in part so he could watch his wife apply her oral and deep throat skills to another man's cock. Another reason turned out to be that Pam wanted to also change places with Alice, also putting in some blowjob time with Owen.

The four played that way for fifteen minutes. Owen was the first to warn of an impending climax, begging so he could maintain his edge while they all enjoyed a longer time doing sexual things to each other.

Alice orchestrated the next change. She pulled Pam next to her on the opposite sofa, and the two women spread their legs apart. Alice instructed, "We do like to have our pussies eaten by handsome men, like you two."

A second invitation was not needed. Owen and Dave had their faces and tongues buried in Alice and Pam's shaved cunts in seconds. The two switched women several times being sure to savor both of them.

At one point, Dave was sucking on Alice's clit, lightly biting the small nubbin and bringing her to another orgasm by both fingers on her G-spot and his exterior oral attentions.

Alice teased between her orgasmic gasps, "Are you ready to watch your wife fuck another man? Do you want me to take his cock deep inside me, right where your two fingers are now? I would feel his cockhead rub against my G-spot; he'd drive me right to more orgasms.

"And while Owen has his cock inside me, he'd be kissing me -- driving his tongue into my mouth in a fit of passion and lust and even love. He'd have a hand on my tits, his fingers pulling and pinching on my nipples driving me to even more orgasms. He'd be toying with my slit and clit with the other hand, driving me crazy.

And you know what happens when I have orgasms with you?"

Dave replied, "You want even more sex with me. You love me even more."

"Right. I'll probably do that with Owen. I'll want him to fuck me over and over again, and not just tonight. I'll want him to come by every night and fuck me while you watch us performing for you. I want you to drool over what he does to me and how many orgasms he's popping out of me. I want you see all his cum dripping from my little honey box."

Dave teased but in a flat tone, "What if I get jealous?"

Alice looked surprised. "You would?" The concept that Dave wouldn't be entirely happy with her proposition almost puzzled her. "Which part of what I said?"

"Let me think about it," Dave crooned. After a moment he said, "It may be the everyday aspect of it -- what you were describing. I love you and want my time with you."

"But you have Pam?"

Dave replied firmly, "I love YOU and want MY time with YOU -- quality time with YOU."

"Oh ... and I with you. I just learned something very important." Alice smiled at her husband, and then at Pam.

Dave just nodded. He'd come back to the point sometime soon.

He leaned over and kissed Alice. He whispered, "I think you should see whether you can leave Owen in a highly depleted state tonight, and if you're thinking that you need my permission to fuck him, you don't. I do look forward to watching, however." He then swung around so he could kiss Pam. He whispered to her, "I love you as well. Alice and I are going to need to talk though."

Pam nodded and said, "I could tell. Just tell me if you need me to leave or referee or play some other role. Right now, though, you were doing something really wonderful with your tongue a minute a go. Think you could do that a little more?"

Dave slithered down Pam's body, pausing at her tits to suck and lick at each one as he started to finger her slit again. After some stimulation, he slid much lower.

"Oh, God," Pam moaned.

Pam shuddered through three orgasms over the next ten minutes, right along with Alice under the careful hands, mouth, and tongue of Owen. Dave was both pleased and dismayed that Owen had discovered his wife's erogenous trigger points so quickly, even allowing for the time they'd spent together a week or two earlier.

Alice rearranged Owen back to the other sofa and lying on his back with his erection pointing at the heavens. She deep throated him a couple of times, making him even longer and harder. She pulled her long hair back and plunged up and down his shaft in a way that displayed what she was doing to Dave and Pam on the other sofa.

Alice mounted Owen's body, made sure that Dave and Pam were watching her, and then slowly lowered her pussy onto Owen's cock much the way she'd shown off five days earlier when she'd fucked Dev. She slid her most intimate parts down his wet and unyielding hardness very slowly until she bottomed out and squirmed around on him feeling the fabulous fullness from his cock and his affection. The resulting orgasm she had was obvious to all.

Dave slid his stony shaft into Pam's velvety warmth resulting in a similar orgasm by her. The foreplay had done just what he'd hoped; Pam was primed and loaded for a series of monumental orgasms. He started to make slow, measured strokes into her body as he toyed with the sex areas he was learning about her body. He split his time watching Pam and kissing her, and glancing a few feet away to watch Owen's staff of pleasure plunging repeatedly into his wife. Constant, however, was the pistoning of his cock into Pam's body. Both situations drove him to distraction, and he had to pause several times to avoid cumming prematurely.

Pam initiated a switch between the men, and that resulted in other positions, and further changes of partners. Somehow, the men held off their orgasms for a half-hour, and then Owen practically screamed that Alice's hot love box had finally done him in. Owen thrust hard into Alice about ten times after that, each time surging his cum into her as he had her legs over his shoulders and she lay in front of him feeling both his thrusts and the surges of his sperm into her silky cavern.

Dave couldn't hold off either. He sensed and could even visualize the spurts of semen from Owen's cock filling his wife's cunt, squirting seed inside her inner most darkness. He came in buckets inside Pam, as she yanked his body to hers with her legs around his mid-section. Pam came as well; she had proven to be multi-orgasmic -- an understatement.

As the last of the orgasming flesh ceased vibrating, the room became quiet except for the sound of the kisses and whispers between the two pairs of lovers. Eventually, Dave slid from inside Pam; rose, and reached into a bookcase near the TV, returning with damp washcloths and hand towels for each couple.

Dave joked, "I kind of planned ahead; I expected something like this. This is not a signal that the evening needs to end, by the way. I think we've just been getting revved up. I think some refreshments are in order and then a second round?"

The four lovers shared some of the liqueurs Alice had brought in earlier, as well as some bottled water. Considerable cuddling took place, the two women purring as the men cuddled their naked bodies to theirs. Some switching back and forth occurred.

At one point Alice and Pam were going to change partners again, but they stopped in the middle of the living room between the two sofas and the two men. They started kissing and the next that Owen and Dave knew they were on the plush carpeting in a sixty-nine, frantically devouring each other's pussy and the cum inside. Hands were in play and they were both making sexual noises of appreciation and encouragement.

Dave and Owen sat on different sofas stroking their shafts to a high state of readiness. Dave took time to assess Owen. He had a normal cock, which Dave knew was about six inches and normal girth. He wasn't hirsute, but did have a crop of dark pubic hair. Dave thought he might be a little on the pudgy side, however, his arms had some definition to them that suggested some weights or regular workout activity. Owen did have a couple of tattoos that were noteworthy on his upper arms and torso.

Owen had a clean-shaven, oval face with high cheekbones. He always seemed to have a slight rosiness to his cheeks as though he'd been walking outside on a slightly chilly day. His dark hair verged on shaggy. At six feet tall he could have passed for a wanna-be surfer dude, however, there usually wasn't that much surf in the Gulf of Mexico near where they lived in Sarasota unless there was a storm brewing off the coast.

Dave liked Owen, and knew his opinion had little to do with the wealth he revealed to them a week earlier. He was friendly, polite, and non-threatening, at least as non-threatening as he could be while still trying to fuck his wife senseless while having a couple of hundred million in his checking account.

Owen's eyes darted from girl to girl in the pornographic show they put on for the men. Of course, Dave knew this wasn't an intentional show; this was a capitulation to the sapphic feelings Alice and Pam had for each other. They also had loving feelings and lust for one another. Dave got turned on, and knew the girl-on-girl sex revved up Alice to new heights.

After the generation of some additional orgasms, the girls broke apart panting. Alice gasped, "This isn't over, my darling Pam. We'll continue this later or another day." She glanced at Dave and then Owen; "The men seem to have recovered; let's do a replay of what we were doing an hour ago."

Alice lay back on the sofa beside Owen and started to masturbate, picking up where Pam left off only second earlier except with her own fingers. Pam duplicated the activity next to Dave.

Dave spun off the sofa so he knelt on the floor, and plunged his cock into Pam's gaping kitty. He sighed in happiness. Pam gasped in renewed pleasure, "Oh, God; you are such a hot fuck. I'm so glad I found you and fell in love."

Alice decided they should change partners every five or ten minutes. The men were in no rush to complete so about six partner changes happened between the two couples, as the men alternated the cushy wet homes for their man meat. They often laughed, and a remark such as 'Watch this' occurred frequently.

Alice had been riding Owen's cock in the reverse cowgirl position when he came deep in her pussy. She was facing Pam and Dave, and called to them as Owen and her orgasms faded. "Guys, I'm very full of cum. Do you want to see a flood when Owen pulls out?"

Pam tossed out, "Hell, yes. Do it."

Alice rose and large dollop of cum fell from her pussy onto Owen's thigh.

Pam squealed and extracted herself from Dave. She was between Alice's legs in a second, lapping at the already expelled secretions and then at the opening to Alice's vagina.

Alice waggled a finger at her husband. "You're also welcome to dine at the 'Y'."

Dave thought about what had been said and the implications. He had already tasted some of the residual fluids from the men in the Saturday night group from Alice's pussy the preceding Saturday night and again on Sunday. It wasn't a big deal unless one made something of it. He felt a little competitive with Owen, and thought this might distinguish him a little.

"If you want, my darling wife," Dave crooned. He moved over to be with Pam, even taking over from her lapping at Alice's slit and extracting the cum inside her with a finger or two. Owen watched with his eyes as large as saucers as Alice lay back in his arms. He shared with Pam, alternating the efforts to bring Alice off again while also doing something lewd and seemingly unpopular as he snowballed some of the fresh cum from Alice's cunt with Pam.

When there was little left to collect or savor from Alice's pussy, Dave whispered to Pam. She reached down and toyed with Owen's tumescent cock, even sucking on the shaft. When it was serviceable, she steered it back to Alice's pussy and inserted the head once again.

Owen moaned, "I can't. I want to, but I can't." He had a most sorrowful look on his face.

Alice turned and they made out for a short time. After some whispering, Owen stood and collected his clothes. He redressed, thanked everyone, and then went with Alice to the front door to depart. Pam and Dave waved and stated their cheery goodbyes and invitations to come again, soon. The double entendre was again obvious.

Alice accompanied Owen outside without a stitch of clothing on and despite the chilly evening. She came back a couple of minutes later, obviously after a passionate kiss or two to send him on his way.

Alice sat down on the sofa she'd been on with Owen and asked Dave, "Are you done for, or can you come and reclaim me as your wife? I know we fucked a little, but I want your cum in me."

Dave smiled and stroked his swollen cock. He took slight solace in being larger than Owen, although, clearly, Owen had known how to please a woman with what he had. He also thought he owed thanks to Pam and the other women; he was finding new ways to please them with whathe had. He glanced at Pam and she indicated that he should be with Alice. She smiled and backed away to the other sofa and slowly stroked her clit area, obviously becoming a voyeur to the conjugal sex about to take place.

Alice pulled Dave against her naked body, her erect nipple auguring into his chest. "I love you, husband."

"I love you, wife."

"Come and make love with me," Alice pleaded. "I need you. We won't always do this, I suspect; but having sex with you after I've fucked another man seems the right thing to do. I hope you think so. I love you."

Dave sank into the sodden and silky passage, bottoming out without any effort. There was still a lot of Owen's cum inside her. Alice sighed in pleasure. "You make me so happy," he crooned to her. She repeated the words back to him.

"I upset you earlier," Alice said, as he slowly stroked in and out of her.

"For a few minutes. I felt some disrespect in your teasing."

"When I was telling you about what Owen would be doing to me and how I felt?"

"Yes, and that you intended to do it on a daily basis from now on."

"Oh, I think I understand, and I meant no disrespect; part of what I said was teasing and part the dirty talk we've added to our repertoire of sexual games. Owen seemed to respond, but that's beside the point."

"You said that the sex would make you want more and more, and that you'd love him," Dave played back.

"I do like Owen, but thinking that I love him even close to how I love you would be a great error in your thinking. He's not even on the map. Further, I'm sorry I teased you that way. We need to talk more about our boundaries in that regard."

Dave bucked up into his wife with an evil smile. "Yes, we do, my sweet little whore. You're my slut and I want complete control over you. You'll fuck other men when I tell you to and not before, and if I want you to fuck them every day, you'll do as you're told, because that's what good little sluts do. Just for kicks, I might like you to even try to sell your body to some stranger, so we can see what it's like to really be a slut prostitute. How much do you think Owen would pay to stick his dick back into your ..."