Love Don't Cost A Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A text message was sent at approximately 10:02 AM, alerting Ezekiel that she had just sent one of her bodyguards to pick him up outside the hotel. They would be driving a silver Aston Martin car. Ezekiel went outside, feeling the blazing heat of the sun when he realized that he had forgotten his sunglasses back in his hotel room. There was no time to go back inside, as he would simply have to deal with the sunlight by the time his ride had arrived. After about twenty minutes of listening to the traffic and wind blowing outside, he witnessed the silver Aston Martin car pulling up. A bald man in a black suit and wearing dark sunglasses sat behind the driver's wheel. The car was a convertible with the roof down, allowing Ezekiel to witness the driver's physical appearance. It appeared almost identical to the very car that appeared in the music video of 'Love Don't Cost A Thing'. From where Ezekiel was standing outside the entrance of the hotel, the car pulled up and the driver spoke to him in a thick Hispanic accent.

"Hey, are you Prince Zeke?"

"Yeah, that's me. Are you the man working for Jennifer?"

With a simple nod, the man replied.

"Yes, my name's Tito. Get in, I'm gonna take you meet her."

Taking two steps to the passenger side door, Ezekiel opened it up before settling in the black seat. Once he shut the door and strapped on his seat belt, the driver didn't waste any time putting his foot down on the pedal to pull away from the hotel. The wind rustled through Ezekiel's long hair, blowing some of the locks in his face. Luckily he kept a few pony tails sitting among the inner pocket of his jacket, but for now he wasn't going to bother wrapping his hair up. Sitting back in the seat, Ezekiel listened to the wind blowing, along with traffic as Jennifer's bodyguard continued on driving the car as his job. It didn't take long for her driver to move them out of the city traffic and start driving down south. Ezekiel wasn't sure exactly where they were headed, but he guessed it had to be to Jennifer's mansion. Their destination was the Julia Tuttle Causeway eastbound leading into Miami Beach and avoiding the traffic hell in South Beach.

During the ride, Ezekiel expected Tito to perhaps engage in a bit of small talk but he didn't. His mind was focused simply on the job of escorting him back to where Jennifer was staying. After crossing over the long bridge and shifting through traffic, Ezekiel sat back as he watched the car move down the bridge and take a road leading down south. He wasn't familiar with Miami Beach, as he usually stayed in the main part of the town since that was where he worked. There was a golf course nearby in Bay Shore, but Ezekiel soon recognized where they were headed after passing into a gated community of all large mansion sized homes among the Sunset Islands. The car slowed down upon reaching big black gates guarding what was a reasonably sized home. Jennifer's place didn't appear to be that of a sprawling mansion but it was impressive to him. The gates were open, awaiting Tito's return as he pulled the Aston Martin car up next to a green Cadillac Escalade van. Once the engine of the car was shut off, the man turned to Ezekiel and spoke.

"Come on, let's go inside. Jennifer's waiting to see you."

Ezekiel didn't reply while pushing the button unlock his seat belt. He opened the car door, stepping out as he took one glance over the large driveway and back to the large black gates. It almost felt as if he were stepping into another world. One of extravagance and glamour, all brought by the power wealth opposed to his own lifestyle of living simple and making ends meet with pay checks. The thought slipped from his mind after he was escorted beyond the front door of the large house. Inside, cool air was felt to beat down the heat from outside. While standing in the foyer, Tito pointed forward instructing Ezekiel to walk through the living room. As he made a few steps closer and closer, he could hear a song playing. By the time he stepped in, he realized the song was his remix of 'Love Don't Cost A Thing'. Jennifer Lopez stood with her back turned, wearing a pair of blue blue jeans that matched a denim jean top covering her breasts and exposing her fit stomach and back to his view. Ezekiel's jaw dropped as he realized that she was standing within his presence. Jennifer was facing a large silver stereo with speakers down below.

"All that matter's is, that you treat me right!

Give me all the things I need, that money can't buy, yeah!!"

It appeared as if Jennifer was bobbing her head and moving her body a bit to the sound of her own voice singing. Ezekiel almost blushed as he listened to his own synth lines played over the bass to the song. When she turned her head and caught him standing before her, Jennifer pushed her hand over one of the buttons among the stereo to shut it off.

"Oh, I didn't realize you were here already!"

He gave a nod while gazing back at her beautiful face. Jennifer's long brunette hair hung down her shoulders. Her eyes watched his view move downward, scanning her body and witnessing her exposed belly button. Ezekiel softly replied to her as he realized both of them seemed to be around the same height.

"Yeah, I just got here with your driver."

"Well, I'm glad you could make it. I've heard a lot about you, Prince Zeke."

Jennifer offered him her left hand to shake. Giving her a nod, Ezekiel spoke while he shook her hand.

"It's an honor to meet you Jennifer. Please, just call me Ezekiel or Zeke."

"Alright then, as you say Zeke."

She replied in a low voice after shaking his hand and offering a small grin running across her pink lips. Jennifer stepped back from him and then he realized that she was bare foot when seeing a small shimmer of her right foot toes. With her back turned to him, Ezekiel could easily trail his eyes down to see her famous thick ass and curves that were made visible from the tight pair of jeans she wore.

"You're pretty good at doing remixes. I've been listening to the one you did of my old song. You almost make me want to use it for my upcoming Vegas shows."

"Is that why you wanted to meet me today, Jennifer?"

Turning around to look back at him, she shook her head upon replying.

"No. I wanted to meet you to see what kinda man you are in person. From what I heard, you're pretty interesting going by the stories that your agent tells."

Ezekiel let out a sigh when she mentioned Johnny. He shook his head before replying.

"Oh god, if you're going by Johnny then he has bridges to sell you all over the place. He's a blabber mouth, never knows when to stop talking. I can only imagine what kinda nonsense he's filled your head with."

Jennifer giggled at his words.

"Well, he seems to think very highly of you. You're lucky to have a manager who thinks like that. I think he may be onto something with how talented you are with your music. Would you me to fix us some martini drinks?"

He shook his head at her question.

"No thanks, I don't like drinking alcoholic stuff."

She raised her eyebrow while nodded at him with a soft smile.

"Ohhhhh, my. A man with a clean mind, I like that. What would you rather drink, Zeke?"

"A Dr. Pepper would be fine. Thanks, Jennifer."

Her eyes remained locked on his face, still giving him that little smirk before she stepped around him and left the room. Now Ezekiel was all alone to himself, letting out a sigh as he processed through his mind what was happening before him. He was still a bit in shock that he was in a home like this, meeting with Jennifer. Now it seemed she was flirting with him, giving him the looks despite their obvious age differences. She was forty-eight and he was of the young age of twenty-five. Perhaps Jennifer wanted a new boy toy beyond his musical talents. It didn't matter to him though, for there was more reasons of his presence here besides a bit of flirtatious play between the two of them. Jennifer soon returned to the living room holding two round glassed drinking cups full of ice and the soda drink of his choice.

"One for you and one for me."

She spoke while handing him the glass. Ezekiel raised it up to his lips and took a sip as Jennifer spoke again.

"So, you're all a one man show, huh? You do all your own production work and instruments?"

After swallowing down a bit of his drink, he nodded and replied.

"Yeah, I do it all. The only thing I don't bother with is singing. I don't have the voice cut out for that, so I just stick with what I know. Everything you hear in my songs, I do. The bass, drum programming and synths are all me."

"A one man show, I like that."

Jennifer gazed into his eyes upon responding, all while lifting the glass to her lips and taking a small sip. The sound of the ice ratting in her cup was heard before she spoke again.

"I've been listening to your music all morning. Your manager says a lot of good things about you. I started to think, since you remixed one of my old songs...what if we worked together some day?"

"Us working together?"

She nodded at him while studying the shocked expression painted over his face. Ezekiel wasn't expecting this whatsoever. He figured that an artist among Jennifer's level of fame would have a closet of producers to use for releasing newer music or doing remixes. It was a coincidence of her to discover him all together. Such a timely event was an opportunity that no one like him could pass up whatsoever. She carried on, still speaking.

"After all, Love Don't Cost A Thing isn't anything new. The song is almost twenty years old and you breathed new life into it with your remix. You've made a hit out of the old song and I'd love to do something with it. Maybe it could be a cross over into this whole 'Retro Wave' thing going on."

A slow smile moved across his face, flashing a bit of his white teeth.

"I love the sound of that. So you want to get my song out there with an official release?"

Jennifer nodded to his question. Ezekiel raised the glass back to his lips, taking in a sip while she spoke again.

"Yeah, why not? I could even do a music video for it by releasing the remix as a new single."

He let out a sigh, still smiling as he shook his head and glanced down to the wooden floor of the living room. Ezekiel thought for a few seconds before replying.

"This...This all sounds too good to be true. I can't believe you really like the remix that much. It was just something I worked up to put into my set list for the club."

Looking back at Jennifer, he continued.

"You know, it's pretty convenient for me that you were even in town and managed to catch onto the hype about it online. I didn't know the song was going to blow up like this."

"Well, sometimes luck falls right into your lap, darling. If you want to leave that club and start making a serious living with your musical talents, then I can offer you a lucky break, Zeke. Your manager might get on your nerves with his big talk, but he isn't wrong. You are a talented man and have the skills to make it."

"You really think so?"

She noded at him slowly while gazing back into his eyes. Jennifer carried on speaking.

"Going by your reputation that you have locally here with the club and listening to what music you've created beyond that little remix, I think you definitely can make it big time. I can get in touch with my manager back at the label I'm signed on and bring you in."

Ezekiel gasped, quickly replying back to her.

"If you could get me signed into a big label, that would be a dream come true!"

The excitement from his tone of voice made Jennifer giggle. She placed her glass down on the coffee table and motioned her hand for him to follow her out of the room.

"Yes, I can get you signed. You don't have to worry about a thing, Zeke. Let me take care of everything. I'd like to get to know you better today, if you don't mind."

Before leaving the room, Ezekiel placed his half full glass cup down on the coffee table next to hers. Jennifer called out to him from another room.

"Come along, Zeke! Let's have a chat around the house!"

Rushing out of the living room, Ezekiel joined Jennifer at her left side as she slowly walked down a hall of her large home. her eyes studied his expressions as she witnessed how marveled he appeared to be from her luxurious home. The walls were painted in a dark red color with mahogany wood interior as the framing. She could easily tell that Ezekiel wasn't used to a lifestyle of grandiose luxury like her.

"You ever been in a house like this before?"

He shook his head upon replying.

"No. This place is amazing. I wish I had a place like this to live in."

"Where are you from, Zeke?"

With her next question, Jennifer brushed her hand next to his while they had made it down the end of the hall leading into the lounge room of her home.

"I grew up in Chicago. I left a couple years ago when I came down here."

"Wow, Chicago? I thought you were born and raised down here."

Jennifer stopped walking as she continued to study his expressions. The lounge room had two couches, a fire place and a few chairs. All of them were a dark red color, matching the wall decor while large frames of painted art hung from the walls. Ezekiel found the appearance breath taking, as he glanced over all the frames of photos. He didn't realize that Jennifer was studying his reactions, coming to her own conclusions while she spoke back to him.

"You like this place, huh?"

"Yeah, I've never seen anything like this."

"So what made you leave Chicago and come down here?"

Her next question had somewhat caught him off guard. Ezekiel didn't enjoy speaking of his past. He remained something of a mysterious figure in the music scene due to how no one had previously known of him by any means. Even to the point of how he ended up in Miami was something he didn't often speak of. He looked back at Jennifer and shook his head before answering her question in way not to reveal much.

"I had to get away from some things. It's nothing really worth talking about. Had I not left Chicago, I wouldn't have had a chance to find myself. I try to forget about it."

"If you don't wanna talk about it, I understand hun. Come on, I wanna show you the rooms upstairs."

They turned around together. This time Jennifer took a hold of his hand, but Ezekiel wasn't bothered by it whatsoever as she began to walk him back through the hallway while still talking. Jennifer's next question was a more another personal one, poking into his current life.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Really? I figured women would be trying to date the famous Prince Zeke from Club Esmeralda."

She gripped his hand tighter after speaking. Ezekiel knew she was playing with his feelings now by turning up the heat with a loaded flirtacious question. Jennifer didn't even have to clutch his hand. Her soft voice was enough to tell him that she was taking him for a test-drive. Ezekiel replied back.

"I could find someone if I wanted to, but I've never considered it. I guess you could say I'm in a relationship with my music work."

"You're a hard worker, I see. Well, how old are you?"

He answered her back as they stopped at the opposite end of the hallway. Ezekiel's tone changed a bit.

"I'm twenty-five years old. That makes me old enough to be your son, I suppose."

Jennifer glanced back at him.

"Is that how you think of me, Zeke? I thought you were a man and not a boy in need of a mother."

"If I needed my mother, I wouldn't have left home a while back."

She grinned at him, clutching his hand tighter as their fingers were intertwined. Jennifer replied to him in an almost stern tone of voice.

"Good, cause I ain't your mama. I don't care about the age difference between us. You carry yourself like a man and that's what I expect out of you. I don't play with boys."

After speaking, Jennifer let go of his hand and stepped in front of him. If there was anything to answer Ezekiel's quiet thoughts about this playing into something like a date, this was it. Jennifer wanted him and she was subtly testing to see if he lusted for her. After stepping in front of him, she walked a bit, glancing over her shoulder to see where his line of sight was directed. By this point in life, she knew that most men couldn't refuse to glance down at her thick phat ass. Sure enough, Ezekiel's eyes were looking over the massive figure. She smirked at him and then stepped away, walking up the stairs by herself. It was up to him to follow her and see just where this goddess of a woman was leading him. Ezekiel didn't have to stop and think before stomping his feet up the staircase behind her. Jennifer marched down what was a hall with two doors on both sides. The one on the far left was already open as she stepped through.

Ezekiel followed her, stepping into what appeared to be the master bedroom of her luxurious house. Unlike before when he entered the large lounge room of her home, Ezekiel didn't bother to study any of the surrounding objects in the room. The expansive size of the room didn't catch his eyes as he watched Jennifer and couldn't break his eyes from this lovely woman. The walls were painted white while the floor below was of a wooden tile covered with by a rug. A large bed sat next to the wall with silky silver sheets over it. Ezekiel watched Jennifer step in front of a wooden chair that was facing a large mirror next to window with dark red blinds pushed over it beyond white curtains. She sat down backwards in the chair, spreading her legs apart as she moved her hands to grip the back of the wooden chair. Jennifer knew what she was doing, as his eyes had to be focused in and concentrating on the view of her giant ass tucked in that tight pair of jeans. Without uttering a word, she began to grind her hips, pumping her famous ass down into the chair as Ezekiel stood there and watched while licking his lips. Jennifer glanced over her right shoulder, whipping her brunette hair around before speaking to him.

"See something you like, Zeke? Hmmmm?"

Her voice had become more seductive than ever. A smirk ran across hips while his nodded his head, still watching that supreme booty grinding into the chair. He finally spoke back after several seconds.

"Yeah, baby's got back."

"Baby? Is that what you plan to call me?"

Jennifer giggled before coming to a stop. She had teased him so subtly and now it was time to turn up the heat and play hard ball with her new young man. Rising up from the chair, she turned around and slowly stepped forward to him. Their eyes met as Ezekiel glared back at Jennifer. She ran her hands up the front of his black shirt, feeling his chest as she told him her question a second time.

"Are you gonna call me, baby?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

Jennifer's soft voice was almost a whisper while their lips were merely inches away from one another. Ezekiel could feel her breath, inhaling the scent of her strong perfume. He spoke back in a soft voice.

"Yes...baby."

He told her what she wanted to hear. In response Jennifer pushed her lips to his and embraced in a kiss. While their lips were pushed together, she ran her hands down his black shirt, feeling the fabric of the shirt while he darted his tongue between her lips. She returned the kiss with a tender taste, igniting the flames of passion and lust between the two. When Ezekiel ran his hands over her curvy body and brought his open palms behind to grip her ass cheeks, she dropped any fears she had of him not living up to any expectations. He was indeed a man and not a boy that she would have to show what to do. They continued to kiss as Jennifer danced her tongue against his more passionately. Her hands went to pull at his shirt, almost ripping it before Ezekiel moved his hands away from her body and stepped back to break the kiss. A heavy breath and gasp was heard from both of their voices as they looked back at one another. Jennifer smirked at him, speaking in her low voice.