Love Don't Cost A Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just had to get all fixed up and ready for filming. Are you nervous?"

"Yeah, sorta."

"Well, try and relax. I know this is your first time shooting a music video, but it's really nothing to worry about. I'm here, so don't worry. I'll make sure this goes over smoothly."

She smiled at him as a way to reassure him of her words. Ezekiel couldn't help but return the smile before they moved together on the set. With Jennifer close by, he began to relax while thinking of his small part to play within this filming session. Once all the casting crew were positioned away from the green screen set piece, the director sat back behind his chair and alerted the stage actors that they would begin filming in the next sixty seconds. He was ready to focus his concentration on the task at hand, unlike any time he sat in his bedroom working on music alone. While standing there in position, Ezekiel closed his eyes and thought deep down just how far he had come. It was an eventful coincidence that led his journey out of the Miami music scene and now on the verge of Hollywood. All thanks to an old remix that was now re-introduced as the current radio hit the song had become once more. Life was good, as Ezekiel now believed to himself.

THE END