Love Don't Cost A Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued, still pumping every inch of his long meaty shaft into her ass while Jennifer continued her filthy talk.

"Yeah, don't lie! Don't lie, I know this is what you were thinking about earlier! I saw you starring at my ass, don't lie!"

"I can't lie, baby! THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING ASS IN THE WORLD!!"

"You admit it, YES!!"

Such a compliment was what Jennifer craved to hear from men. Each time his cock pounded into her ass, Jennifer's boobs shook from beneath her. Ezekiel couldn't stop himself as he pumped away, still ramming every inch of his long shaft into her ass. At this point, he couldn't think of a better way to blow another load.

"God, I can't get enough of this ass, baby! It's the fucking best!"

"FUCK MY BIG ASS, ZEKE! OHHHH YEAH!! THIS BIG BOOTY WAS MADE FOR BIG DICKS ONLY!! FUCK THAT ASS!!"

Over and over his cock rammed through her ass, but Ezekiel knew that he didn't have much time left. He was going to cum yet again. Sweat dripped from Jennifer's forehead as she raised her head up, still moaning and screaming out to her new lover. Ezekiel thought to himself a quick way to cum, deciding that he was going to do something he always wanted to try. Slowing down, he made one final thrust into her ass and then pulled his cock out from the hole of her thick booty. Jennifer then felt his hands pushing her cheeks apart, holding them tightly enough to form a tunnel for him to thrust his cock between. She gasped, knowing now that he was about to cum over her back.

"Ohhhh, baby! I'm gonna cum, FUCK!! I CAN'T HOLD IT!!"

"Mmmm, cum for me! Cum for me, my love!"

Jennifer arched her back up while feeling his cock thrust between her ass cheeks. The head poked up as Ezekiel began to groan and breathe in heavily. He almost cried tears of joy as his rod erupted.

"OHHHHHH, GOD! FUCK, FUCKKKKK!! OHHHHHH, BABY!!"

He cried out, still thrusting his cock between her massive cheeks as the first spurt of cum shot from his cock and landed up the small of Jennifer's back. Ezekiel groaned as he was still pumping his dick forward, watching wad after wad of his cum fly out and land up her back, creating a small river of his semen. Jennifer grinned as she closed her eyes and let out a sharp moan to the feeling of his hot cum glazing her skin.

"Mmmmmmmm, nice and steamy. I love that feeling."

Her voice had changed into a low seductive tone as Ezekiel was crying out with each spurt of cum his cock shot forward over her back. He made one final thrust between her ass cheeks and then watched the last few drops of cum drip out over her supreme booty. No words could come to his mind as he realized what they had just done together. Not only did he meet Jennifer Lopez but he had just achieved what was a dream date that had quickly manifested into passionate lust with the woman. This had just happened and he would never be able to deny how much he enjoyed this day with her. A lucky break had been made in not just his career, but life as well.

******************

4 DAYS LATER

Made it. Those were the only two words that mattered in Ezekiel's mind after the events that started during the week. Sometimes a lucky coincidence truly fell into someone's hands, almost like a wish upon a shooting star. Jennifer had remained true to her words, by contacting her agent involved with her record label. A deal was offered to Ezekiel to pay for the rights to his remix and to be brought on board the label. Eighty-thousand dollars had been the most he had ever seen in cash before with his own eyes. It didn't take a second guess for him to sign off the rights and begin planning where he would be going now with his career. He had truly made it and all thanks to Johnny and Tracy for what they had done. To celebrate his deal, he split a bit of his money both of them, paying them fifteen grand each while he kept the other fifty grand to himself.

Rarely in life did he have a lot of money to spend, so Ezekiel decided it was best to save his fortune for now. He was promised to make even more once his foot was through the door within the label. The opportunity was there for him to become a solo artist or contribute to established artists and become a producer. Jennifer insisted for him to come along with her to Las Vegas where he could serve as a potential producer with her live show. It was an offer Ezekiel strongly considered not for the money, but for her. She centered his thoughts day and night now that they were holding hands behind closed doors. All it would take would be one lucky paparazzi snap photo of the older singer with her new young man to get the gossip stories rolling. Ezekiel had been spending less time around his hotel and more time back in Jennifer's luxurious home where he made himself comfortable within her presence. She allowed him to sleep over if he wanted to, something he would never object.

The late afternoon hours were slipping by after Ezekiel had been escorted back to her home. He went out for some shopping after having a few conversations on the phone with Johnny. His manager couldn't have been more thrilled knowing that he had been proven right about Ezekiel's talents. Sadly he knew that the chances of bringing Johnny and Tracy along with him to the label were slim to none. Johnny had already told him he had no intentions of leaving Miami while Tracy still wanted to come along. Ezekiel's eyes were set on Los Angeles for his next destination to continue building his career. Through his time spent in Miami, he didn't want to ever go back to his home in the mid-west and deal with strong winters. The move was still a bit away as Ezekiel knew he had at least one last show to perform at Club Esmeralda before leaving. It would be his farewell show and he planned to go out in a blaze of glory with a strong show. The first thing Ezekiel spent any money on was having a custom guitar built, something he always dreamed of having.

His guitar of choice was none other than a simple Stratocaster style design. The guitar had the traditional three single coil pickups, but Ezekiel decided to go with a special vintage styled set of pickups to replace the original set. Shell pink was the collar he had chosen for the body, as Ezekiel had always wanted a light pink guitar with a matching pickguard and plastic knobs in white. The neck was of maple but with a rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius and 22 frets. The neck had come off a premier Stratocaster guitar and bolted onto the new body. Ezekiel had paid a little over a thousand dollars having his new specialized instrument built and now it sat proudly in Jennifer's living room. Rarely did he have the opportunity to play guitar on stage but when he did, Ezekiel proved that he could handle rhythm and solos. There were few times at Club Esmeralda when he'd bring in a cheap guitar and plug it into an amp for a quick solo. Before he turned to playing keyboards, he had spent most of his teen years playing guitar in high school bands. His style of play was heavy on Blues Rock with a slight mix of R&B that he had picked up from the Chicago House bands of his early days.

The final show would be one where he would break the guitar out and play leads, though he knew he'd be spending most of the hour sitting behind his synth work station to operate the suite of dance songs. Ezekiel had already considered his set list, knowing that the remix of 'Love Don't Cost A Thing' was going to be his encore for sure. It made the most sense that the brightest hour of the show would be dedicated to the remix that led to his new-coming fame. There were other covers that he considered to play, some that brought him great memories of his time at the club. Back in 2016, Ezekiel had worked David Bowie's classic 'Fashion' into his set list to pay tribute to his lost idol. With a new guitar built, he planned on playing the song a final time where he could do the lead riffs and rhythm section over the guitar. Another song he liked to break out at times was the Italo-Disco hit by Aleph 'Big Brother'. Perhaps it was possible to get the crowd to chant the words 'big brother!' on time with the song's chorus for one final time.

He would have to go back to his hotel eventually to sit down with the laptop and his synths to begin processing his set list. When it came time to working on his music, Ezekiel was careful to always shut off distractions that could grip his mind. Focus was always a matter of deciding what you were not going to do, as he truly believed to himself. He had to decide what things he wasn't going to allow to distract him. At least for now, he hoped he could relax back at Jennifer's place as he waited for her to arrive back home. The guitar sat on her living room floor, propped up against the white couch as he starred back at it. A grin ran across his face as he looked over the beautiful pink stringed instrument. From the distance, a loud sound over the floor could be heard, but Ezekiel wasn't distracted by the noise. It grew in volume until a voice called out to him.

"Ohhhhh, you went out shopping today, huh?"

Ezekiel turned around to see Jennifer standing before him. Her feet were pushed into a pair of black high heels, her legs visible thanks to a pair of black booty shorts. Over her chest was a simple black matching shirt, fitting what was a pair of summer clothes. Her long brown hair was fixed up into a pony tail, revealing a pair of silver hoop ear rings that dangled from her lobes. Black eyeliner was fixed over her eyes along with pink lipstick. Her outfit wasn't much different from his own. Ezekiel sat on her couch in a pair of white shorts and wearing a simple black T-shirt, but he couldn't look as magnificent as her even if he were trying.

"Oh, Jennifer, I didn't know you were home. Yeah, I went shopping. What do you think of my new guitar?"

Her eyes shifted away from him and over to the guitar. Jennifer nodded back to him.

"I like the color. You don't see pink guitars often."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm going to bring it to the club for my final show."

Jennifer giggled.

"Oh my, your manager has been hyping that up pretty hard. I heard that he's buying up advertisements in the Miami Herald to run an ad in big bold letters saying 'Prince Zeke: The Final Show'. They say he's spending hundreds of dollars on an ad campaign for your last show. Poor guy isn't going to know what to do with himself after you leave this town with me."

He let out a laugh before smiling. Ezekiel couldn't help himself, as he knew in time he was going to miss Johnny. His mind moved over to the other person who had helped him along the way.

"You know, I've been thinking about this today. Johnny isn't coming along with me, but could I bring along Tracy? She has helped me just as much as him."

Raising her eyebrows, Jennifer almost frowned to hear Ezekiel mention another woman's name.

"Tracy? Who is she?"

"She's been something of a P.R. manager to me. She takes care of everything online with my social media accounts and all that stuff. I can't lie, I don't really like doing all that by myself. I barely spend any time on the internet and can barely stand the thought of social media. I've been paying Tracy for a few years now to help me run all my social media accounts online. If it weren't for her, I don't think you would've ended up hearing my remix. She's the reason it ended up plastered over every website and doing everything she could to get it heard."

"Ohhhh, I see. Is she your girlfriend?"

Ezekiel shook his head.

"No. We've never gotten on like that. She's always been a friend and nothing more."

Jennifer nodded her head to him, though she didn't seem to believe what he had told her.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do to bring your friend along. I just hope you weren't lying when you said she wasn't your girlfriend."

He laughed, shaking his head back to her.

"You think I'd lie to you about that, baby?"

Biting down on her lower lip, Jennifer stomped her way towards him. She stood before him, raising her hands to her hlips while glancing down into his face.

"I would hope not, but I'm not worried. She sounds like she's only a girl anyway. I take it that she's around the same age as you?"

"Yeah, she's close to my age."

"So even if you are dating her, she can't compare to me. She's a girl and I'm a woman. I've got far more experience in life, honey."

Ezekiel sat up, gazing up into Jennifer's eyes as he replied.

"Baby, no one can compare to you. I'm not dating Tracy. Weather you believe me or not, I don't care. Of all the girls I've been with, none of them can close to you. I'm not the kinda guy who has to sleep with women constantly or live that kinda lifestyle. I can say with all honesty, I never felt more alive than the time we made love. And as for your ass, what can I say? It's the best ass in the whole fucking world. Anyone who disagrees with that is just fooling themselves."

Such a flattering comment had brought a large smile across her face, flashing her perfect teeth. Jennifer leaned forward, resting her hands on his legs as she moved in to his kiss his lips. Ezekiel parted his lips, turning the kiss into a passionate one while he ran his hands over her body. She didn't have to guess where he would find his hands, just as she felt his palms gripping her ass cheeks from behind. Such a feeling had caused Jennifer to moan in his mouth before breaking their lips apart and stepping back.

"Well, we ain't gonna be making love today. I'm in the mood for some real dirty action."

"That's fine by me, baby."

Of course he wasn't going to object any offer from her, Jennifer knew this. He was a smart man who knew just how to play his cards right, even when it came to a woman like her. Taking a few steps back, Jennifer turned and set her eyes on him as she watched Ezekiel studying her curvy body. She twisted her left wrist, arching it behind her back as she then began to grind her hips down. Ezekiel watched as her giant booty bounced in the tight shorts she wore. Jennifer was putting on something of a small show before his eyes. Stepping forward to him, she continued her small dance routine despite not having any music to move her body to. She pulled off her shirt, revealing her breasts to him as they weren't covered by a bra at all. Ezekiel knew this meant for him to start taking his clothes off too. He stood up, but she pushed him back down to remain seated on the couch.

"Sit down, Zeke! Enjoy the show, cause I'm dancing only for you."

She winked at him while raising her hands up to cup her breasts, almost as if she were hiding them from his sight. Ezekiel smirked while kicking his shoes off as Jennifer then moved her hands down to the front of her booty shorts. She turned around, bending over almost in the exact same pose as days ago when he watched her reveal her giant ass to him for the first time. This time, Jennifer quickly shoved her shorts down and then spread her legs out. The mighty supreme booty she had was tucked into the same black thong he had witnessed before. Her hands moved to her knees, arching her back out so she could begin to grind her hips and work in a 'twerk' routine. Ezekiel's jaw dropped as he watched her massive ass cheeks moving, shaking all around as she twerked it.

"Fuck yeah, baby! Work that ass!"

It took everything in Ezekiel's body to restrain himself from reaching his hand within to feel her ass. Jennifer glanced beyond her right shoulder, flipping her long pony tail of hair around wildly before speaking to him.

"You can go ahead and move your shirt honey, but make it quick."

Her words were almost like an order to him. Ezekiel licked his lips, watching her still grind her ass in the air while he snatched the ends of his black T-shirt and pulled it over his head before tossing it to the floor. Jennifer turned her head, forcing her long pony tail to whip around from her bare back once more. As Ezekiel sat there shirtless, she began to back up, still working her ass in a rotation of grinding her hips. She moved to the left before grinding back to her right side and then quickly brought her round booty down to place over his lap. Jennifer grinned as she listened to Ezekiel gasp at the feeling of her giant ass sitting down into his lap.

"Holy fucking shit!"

His mind had been blown even after he didn't expect such a thing to happen again. To experience a lap dance from Jennifer was on another level of fantasy. Ezekiel gasped again, letting out a moan as she began to grind her hips down into him. Jennifer balanced herself by pushing her hands down into the front of the white couch. He moved his hands to wrap around her stomach, feeling her strong abs as she worked her hips backwards to grind down into him. Ezekiel raised his head and let out another moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yesssss. Baby, you are so fucking amazing."

Such joy was heard from Ezekiel's crying voice. Jennifer had her man right where she wanted him. He lowered his head down, breathing over the left side of her neck before moving his hands up to hold her breasts. Jennifer brought her hands over his, encouraging him to squeeze her tits while she continued to pump her ass down, grinding into his lap. It wasn't a true lap dance since there was an absence of music in the room, but she could make it work. All that mattered was the surprise she had given him as something to catch Ezekiel off guard. As she felt his breath down her neck, Jennifer soon felt his warm lips kissing a trail up to her earlobe. Ezekiel whispered into her ear.

"You're full of surprises, baby. I can never get enough of you or this amazing ass."

"Ohhhh, yeah?"

Jennifer's voice moaned to him in response. He didn't reply to her in words. Ezekiel pushed his lips up to her neck and kissed a trail downward while she continued to pump that thick lucius booty into his lap. His hands squeezed over her breasts, feeling her harden nipples poke over his palms. By now Jennifer could feel his hard cock poking straight up into the crack of her giant ass, begging for more concentrated attention from her. She continued to grind her ass into his lap until coming to a sudden halt. Rising up from his lap, Ezekiel moved his hands away from her lovely body as she stood before him. Jennifer leaned in and kissed his lips softly for one final time. She was done teasing him and now it was time for some real action. Dropping down to her knees, the older woman reached up to the front of his shorts with her hands and wasted no time pushing them down. His hard cock stood up in his tight white underwear before flopping free when Jennifer shoved his underwear down. Ezekiel watched her lip her lips before wrapping her right hand around his long cock. Jennifer didn't waste any time beginning to stroke it while looking up at him to speak some filthy words.

"You've missed me, haven't you?"

"You know I have, baby."

She spoke to him almost in a whispering voice. It was unlike her usual seductive tone. Jennifer had dropped the sensual act and was ready to show him just how dirty of a woman she could truly be. She kissed the purple head of his dick after he replied in spoken word. He rustled his feet, forcing his shorts and underwear to fall from his ankles. Jennifer then slowly slid the head of his cock into her mouth, letting out a soft moan. 'Mmmmmmmm', she began to bob her head up and down while Ezekiel sat back on the couch. This was paradise if such a place existed. To sit here and have this goddess of a woman sucking him off after a short lap dance.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck!"

It didn't take long for her to force him to moan aloud, but Jennifer was just getting started. While they had their sensual romance earlier in the week, this was the moment she would be playing up to his wildest and most filthy fantasies. She came up and pulled her lips from his cock making a loud popping noise. Ezekiel watched as she spit on his cock and then used both of her hands to began wanking it, rubbing her saliva into his thick shaft. Jennifer looked up into his eyes, gritting her teeth as she allowed him to see her face full of hunger and desire. She then began to speak back to him in her low, slutty tone of voice.