Love Don't Cost A Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, you're a good kisser, Zeke."

"I could say the same about you."

She moved on him, pushing her lips to his again for another kiss. Jennifer almost knocked him backwards with her movement, but Ezekiel stepped back and returned her fiesty kiss with another passionate one. A muffled moan was heard from her voice before their lips pulled apart again. This time, Jennifer looked him in the eyes before he moved his lips to the right side of her neck, feeling her long hair brush over his head. She moved her hand up, cupping his head as he began to kiss down her neck. Ezekiel wanted to hear her moan for him. Jennifer closed her eyes, raising her neck up to invite him to continue trailing his kisses up and down as she called out to him in a low tone.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes..."

The sound of his lips planting soft kisses over her neck was heard before Jennifer pulled his head away from her neck. She kissed him on the lips once more and then stepped back while snatching his left hand with her. Ezekiel was forced to step forward as she led him towards her large bed. He sat down while gazing into her beautiful brown eyes, witnessing the almost devious grin that ran across her lips. It was her turn to give him a little something. She turned her back to him and then unbuttoned the front of her tight jeans. When Ezekiel heard the zipper push down, he knew what she was about to do. He quickly pulled his jacket off and tossed it to the floor while kicking off his slip-on shoes. Jennifer soon heard him unbuttoning his pants with the sound of rustling as he began to disrobe himself while she undid the denim top over her chest. She pulled it from her body, revealing the black straps of a bra over her back. Once Ezekiel had pushed his pants and underwear down his ankles, he stepped out of them and then took his shirt off while watching Jennifer shove her pants down. There were only two words he could quietly think of.

That ass. The immense, thick and juicy buttocks of Jennifer Lopez was now in Ezekiel's sight. His eyes became enlarged as he gazed down into it, witnessing it all before him. A black matching thong was sucked up between her massive cheeks. She glanced at him from beyond her right shoulder while pushing her legs together and bending over. Jennifer's gigantic ass shook before him, moving closer to his line of sight. Ezekiel simply couldn't help himself to resist the temptation of touching over that firm skin. He ran his left hand over one of her cheeks, just before Jennifer raised her hand back and spanked the other cheek. From that moment, Ezekiel was able to watch her firm booty cheeks bounce and wiggle around lightly with movement. She moaned when feeling his hand grip her ass cheek, sinking his fingers down over it before pulling away. He didn't know what to say from being at a loss of words. Ezekiel could at least say he witnessed the ass of Jennifer Lopez with his own eyes.

"Smack it with your hand, Zeke. I wanna feel your hand coming down on it."

Her voice had caught him off guard as he almost became lost in a day dream from gazing into her large ass. Ezekiel reared his left hand back and then clapped his palm down hard on it.

SPANK!

"Mmmmmm, yeah!"

Jennifer moaned before shaking her ass in front of him again. Ezekiel moved his right hand over his cock, stroking it, while he used his left hand to softly caress the skin of her large bottom one more time. She knew how to tease him, as he couldn't stroke his fast enough with this amazing booty in front of him. Jennifer soon came to a stop and turned around, gazing into his eyes while he looked over her body. All she wore was a matching black bra and thong over her thick body. Jennifer's eyes glanced down and seen his fingers gripped around his swollen meat stick. She licked her lips before speaking.

"Is that for me?"

"Yeah, baby. It's all for you."

A smirk ran across her pink lips as Jennifer leaned in to softly kiss his lips. She moved her right hand downward, taking his hand away from his thick cock and replacing it with her own gripping hand. Ezekiel let out a moan as he returned the kiss, feeling Jennifer's hand slowly stroke his dick. Easing herself back, Jennifer slowly moved down to her knees. Ezekiel took a deep breath, watching her hand slowly move up and down his shaft. Jennifer leaned her head down and then parted her lips, breathing over his cock before pushing it into her mouth. She listened to him let out the first moan as she began to suck his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh, god..."

The thought had never crossed Ezekiel's mind that he was currently living in a dream. So many men in life had fantasized about having luck like him. He was truly living out what he never thought could happen in his life with Jennifer down on her knees sucking his long shaft. She pushed her lips up and down, slowly bobbing her head while her right hand moved down to the base. With her left hand, she cupped his balls, softly massaging them while glaring her big brown eyes up into his face. When Ezekiel looked into her eyes, he couldn't help but moan again, listening to the sucking noises generated from her mouth.

"Ohhhh, Jennifer...baby..."

Still gazing up into his eyes, Jennifer moaned with her tongue pushed up against his cock. After bobbing her lips one last time, she looked away from his face and brought her lips up to release his rod with a loud popping noise. Ezekiel took a deep breath as she spit on his cock. Jennifer's eyes met his once more as she used her right hand to stroke his dick, lubing it in her saliva.

"You like that?"

Her voice was almost in a low whisper. Jennifer flicked the head of his cock with her tongue while Ezekiel softly replied back to her.

"Yes I do, baby. Ohhhhh, yeah."

She flicked the head again with her tongue before moving her line of sight back down to Ezekiel's shaft. It was shiny from her coat of saliva. Licking her lips, Jennifer shoved her hand down to the base, gripping it as she went back down on his cock. It was time for her to truly break bad on him, to see what kind of man she was getting. Jennifer slammed her mouth down hard, taking every inch of his cock until the head pushed to the back of her throat. She heard Ezekiel gasp before screaming aloud while she deep-throated his meaty pole.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!!"

The simple teasing and soft touch had now faded into hard play. Jennifer knew when to turn up the heat and give a man the run for the money with her seductive skills. Over and over, she bobbed her head up and down, moving her hand away so she could devour every inch of his thick cock without gagging. Ezekiel took deep breathes before he moved his left hand over the back of her head, resting it in her long brunette locks. The touch of his hand encouraged Jennifer to continue swallowing up every inch of his cock. Ezekiel used his other hand to lean back over the silky sheets of the bed, still moaning while this musical goddess sucked his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh, god! Jennifer, you are so fucking amazing!"

His hand didn't pull at her hair so Jennifer didn't have to worry about him taking control for now. After pushing her lips all the way down, she held herself while slipping the end of her tongue out to try and lick his balls down below. Ezekiel took another deep breath, moving his hand away from her hair as she then pulled her lips back up and released his cock with a loud popping noise. Jennifer gritted her teeth, gazing up into his eyes while a few strings of saliva dripped from her mouth.

"You suck it better than any girl I've had before, let me tell you that."

Jennifer laughed at his words.

"That's because you've got a real woman now. Not some girl who ain't had enough experience to know how to handle a good man."

Her hands moved to the straps holding her bra together. Jennifer pulled the first strap over her left shoulder and then undid the bra before pulling it away. Her breasts were now exposed to his sight. Ezekiel watched her grab his cock once more. Jennifer used her free hand to wrap her arm under her breasts, holding them up. She then took his cock and began to spank it up against her left nipple. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his cock beating up against her hard nipple were heard louder than Ezekiel's own cooing voice. He could feel the hardness of her nipple each time the head of his shaft hit her firm skin. Jennifer then alternated his cock to her other boob, spanking that nipple with his cock equally. Smack. Smack. Smack. When she finally stopped, Jennifer brought the head of his cock back between her lips to give it one final suck before she released it and began to rise up from her knees. Moving her hands down to her thong, Ezekiel watched her push it down.

"Show me that pussy, baby!"

Jennifer giggled.

"Don't worry, you're gonna see it real soon. Just wait another second."

She smirked while shimmying with her legs pushed together. The thong fell down to her ankles and then Ezekiel could see her moist wetness exposed before him. Not a single hair was anywhere near the pink folds. Jennifer stepped over to the bed as she watched his eyes never leave her dripping pussy. When she went to lay down over the bed, Ezekiel crawled over her, moving his hands to her breasts as he squeezed them and kissed her lips. She had pleasured him orally and now it was time for him to return the favor after a sweet tender kiss between the two of them. Jennifer moaned into his mouth as their tongues danced. After breaking the kiss, Jennifer pushed both of her hands to the front of his head, nudging him to move down and eat her. She craved to feel his lips and mouth over her labia. Ezekiel's hands squeezed over her breasts, feeling the firm hardness of her nipples poking his palms while he ventured his head down between her thighs. He could feel Jennifer's fingers curling up his hair while he used his tongue to lick over the clean pink folds of her entrance. Jennifer gasped when she felt him lick over her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh, that's it!"

Jennifer's soothing voice was in a low whisper. She closed her eyes, arching her head back while feeling his hands squeeze over her breasts once more. Ezekiel slid his tongue through the pink folds and ventured into her juicy cunt. Her hands ran through his hair, curling up grips from her fingers while she felt his tongue thrusting into her. When Ezekiel heard her cry out, he continued to squeeze her breasts with his hands above.

"Yes, yessssss! Mmmmmm!!"

Her hands pushed further through his hair while Ezekiel could feel the grip of her fingers tightening. Jennifer wasn't going to let go of him down here. Not until he had forced her into what would be the first climax of the day. The sound of her heavy breathing and moans were all he needed to know that he was doing an excellent job with eating her delicious pussy. Jennifer called out once more.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!!"

Such desperation was heard from Jennifer's voice as she cried out. It didn't make any difference to Ezekiel as he continued to snake his tongue through the slit of her tight cunt. Jennifer moved a bit, wiggling over the silky bed sheets while his tongue thrust into her.

"OHHHHHHH, YES!!"

Ezekiel had achieved a moment of raising her voice high as he continued, still thrusting his tongue into her. He began to work faster, snaking his tongue back and forth through her while he felt Jennifer's hands rustling through his hair. Ezekiel's hands remained over her tits, squeezing them like he had done before. When she curled her fingers into a tight grip of his long brown hair, that was the one sign he had that this lovely woman was close to reaching her height of pleasure. Jennifer began to gasp while the inner walls of her pussy were slowly leaking. Ezekiel tried to thrust his tongue faster while she snatched him up by the hair.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSSS!! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!!!"

Jennifer's voice cried out louder with each passing second while her juices squirted into Ezekiel's mouth. He gagged, almost choking over the sudden release of her tasteful love nectar. Jennifer gasped, opening her eyes and biting down on her lower lip while she could still feel his hands over her firm breasts. Ezekiel refused to move his hands away from those lovely titties until he had swallowed up her juices from within his closed jaws. Jennifer let out a sigh of relief, moving her hands away from his head while he raised himself up from between her thighs. His eyes looked up at her as she leaned forward from the bed to speak to him.

"You're good at using your mouth, I like that."

"I could say the same thing about you too, baby."

He climbed back up her lovely thick body, moving his face back to hers so they could share another kiss. Jennifer threw her arms around her new lover, passionately kissing him before she rolled him over to his side. The time had come for them to change positions, one where he could properly fuck her the way she preferred.

"Get up for me, Zeke. Move to the opposite side of the bed while I get up."

While he moved around the bed, Jennifer got up and positioned herself on all fours by resting on her knees and hands. Once Ezekiel had moved to the back of the bed and stood up on his feet, he realized just what Jennifer was hinting at from this new position. When she glanced over her right shoulder, there he was standing from behind her and marveling at her large rump from behind. She licked her lips and called out to him.

"I think you know what to do, don't you?"

"Ohhhh, yes. I know just what to do."

"Good, cause I want you to fuck me. Fuck the shit outta me, Zeke."

A commanding presence was felt from the tone of her voice. Jennifer made it clear just how she wanted it from him and Ezekiel was now ready to deliver. Spreading his legs out, he moved a bit over the bed, positioning himself as Jennifer pushed her legs together. When she felt one of his hands moving between her thighs, she was confident that soon she would be feeling that long cock thrusting into her pussy. Ezekiel used his left hand to guide his rod between the pink folds of her entrance, letting out a gasp as he felt her warmth over his cock.

"Mmmmmm, get that big dick inside of me. Ohhhhhhh, yes!"

Ezekiel groaned while making the first thrust inside Jennifer. Though he had just eaten this cunt merely minutes ago, he had to get used to the tightness of his shaft sliding inside of her. Jennifer closed her eyes momentarily, letting out a moan as she felt his cock moving into her. His eyes were fixated on her large round ass down below. When he thrust forward, their skin touched together and Jennifer called out to him.

"That's it, mmmmm! Come on, Zeke! Come on and FUCK ME!!"

She screamed to him, demanding that he pick up the pace and truly fuck her the way she wanted it it. Ezekiel let out a grunt as he began to buck his hips forward, driving his cock in and out of her juicy cunt. Each time he pumped his cock into her, their bodies smacked together and Ezekiel could see a ripple of movement through her thick ass cheeks shaking.

"THAT'S IT, YES! OHHHHHH, YEAH!! JUST LIKE THAT!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting against each other was heard with each full thrust Ezekiel sent into her pussy. Each time his body hit hers, her powerful booty shook. Jennifer cried out, moaning and groaning while she ran her hands over the silky sheets of the bed. Her tits shook from underneath her, bouncing around wildly. This is what she wanted out of him. She knew now that he could pound her pussy with that big cock precisely how she preferred it. At the rate he was pumping into her pussy, it was only a matter of time that he forced her into another orgasm.

"FUCK ME, ZEKE!! OHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

"Yes, baby! Yes, YESSSSS!!"

"FUCK MEEEEE!!!"

Their words exchanged with little meaning as all Ezekiel could do was focus on delivering them into an ecstasy of pleasure. All his life he had determined himself around focusing on a task at hand. That concentration was now spent pounding his cock into Jennifer's pussy, bringing both of them closer to reaching a climax they could share together as one.

"OHHH GOD, YES!! KEEP GOING, ZEKE, DON'T STOP!!"

"OHHHHHHH, BABY! OHHHHH, JENNIFER!!"

Closer and closer, she drew to her orgasm with each pump he sent into her. Jennifer knew that Ezekiel had to be close to reaching his own, but she didn't care. She needed to feel him make her cum once again. Raking her nails over the silky sheets of the bed, she cried out while he continued to pump his cock into her.

"OHHHHHHHHH, GOD! THAT...THAT'S...IT!! YESSSSS!!!"

"FUCK, FUCK, OHHHHHH GOD!!"

He cried out while feeling her inner walls tighten up around his thick shaft. Jennifer's body shook just before Ezekiel shot his load within her. There was no use trying to hold back by this point, so he closed his eyes and let out a soft moan. Together shared this heavenly pleasure together as one. After a few seconds of catching her breath, Jennifer spoke up to him.

"Mmmmmm, that's the way I like it, Zeke. You aren't one to disappoint, that's for sure. The longer this day goes on, the more there is to love from what I'm getting out of you."

"I'm happy to hear that you're pleased, baby."

Jennifer glanced towards him from beyond her shoulder, offering a playful wink before speaking once more.

"I hope you're not tired out yet, cause the best is yet to come."

After speaking, she pushed hips back, grinding her ass up against him. It was the only hint that Ezekiel needed to let him know that she wanted that long cock right up her giant, thick booty. Having the privilege to witness this ass in person was one thing but fucking it? That was the stuff that dreams were made of. Licking his lips, he pulled his cock from her pussy and took a step back before moving his free hand to grip one of her plump ass cheeks to pull it apart. Jennifer gasped.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Go on and do it! Shove that big dick up my ass, Zeke! Do it!!"

Hearing her call for this was enough to tell Ezekiel that she wasn't going to wait around for it. With his cock gripped in his right hand, he pushed it forward into her dark little hole between those thick cheeks. Ezekiel groaned upon feeling the tightness of her ass wrapped around his rod.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! This ass is so fucking huge!"

"Mmmmmmm, get it in there!"

She didn't give him any time to make the first thrust. Jennifer moaned and began to back it up, pumping her ass backwards to allow his cock to thrust in. Ezekiel raised his left hand up and brought it down for a hard spank over the left cheek of her supreme booty.

SPANK!

"Oh, yeah! Smack that big booty with your hand! SPANK IT!!"

Just as Jennifer demanded from him, Ezekiel began to buck his hips and ram her huge ass with his long shaft. He reared his left hand back, just like before as he sent his palm crashing down hard over her beautiful famous buttocks.

SPANK!

"Yeah, just like that!"

SPANK!

"Mmmmmmmm, more!"

SPANK! SPANK!

Ezekiel groaned as the palm of his hand was now stinging from the spanking he had delivered to Jennifer's beautiful ass. By now, he had picked up the pace and was ramming her ass consistently with his cock. Their bodies smacked together like before as he watched his entire length disappear with each full thrust into her lovely ass. Jennifer's breasts shook from underneath her as she raked her fingernails over the silky bed sheets like before. With her hair shaking around, Jennifer called out to him with the dirtiest of words she could deliver in her seductive tone.

"You love that ass, don't you? Don't you!? I bet you've always dreamed of shoving your cock up my ass and fucking it nice and hard! Tell the truth, Zeke! Don't lie about your fantasy, I know this is what you wanted when you first saw me earlier today."