Love Don't Cost A Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I'm planning to do with this big dick, Zeke?"

"What, baby?"

Her hands continued to stroke his cock. Jennifer moved her left hand away, now allowing her to pump her right hand grip over his cock faster and harder while she answered him back.

"I'm gonna suck it dry and fuck it until you can't take it anymore. Mmmmm, yeah, I'm gonna work this big dick until I drain every last drop of cum from your big...fucking...balls."

Jennifer gritted her teeth, almost whispering her final words to him. Ezekiel took a deep breath and then watched as she let go of his cock, allowing it to flop down over his stomach. She positioned herself properly on her knees, leaning over and moving her arms over his legs. Ezekiel realized what Jennifer was about to do so he used his left hand to hold his fat dick up for her. She planted her lips around it and began to suck it once again, only this time proving more aggressive with her lips and tongue. Jennifer closed her eyes and began to quickly bob her lips up and down his thick shaft, devouring out. Ezekiel took a deep breath as he noticed just how easily the older woman could take every inch of his long shaft down her throat. Her long ponytail whipped over her back while her big hoop ear rings were dangling downward.

He wanted to utter some meaningless words so badly to break the silence but Ezekiel couldn't think of anything in his mind. All he could do was sit there, watching as Jennifer worked his cock back and forth between her loving lips. The only sound coming from the room was her slurping and slobbering noises mixed along with his moaning voice. Jennifer began to twist her lips in a rotating circle each time she pushed them down over his cock. Ezekiel's fingers were still gripping the base as he watched each time she slurped her way down and then back up. 'Mmmm, mmm, mmmm' the sounds of her muffled moans were heard despite her mouth being filled with his cock. With her hair all fixed up in a large pony tail, Jennifer wasn't distracted at all while she pushed her lips up and down his cock. She continued until finally pushing her lips wall the way down to slam the head of his pole to the back of her throat. Ezekiel moved his fingers away, watching as her lips consumed his entire length.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!! You know how to handle me, baby! Take that fucking cock!"

She ignored his words before forcing herself to gag and choke on his long meat pole. Jennifer's eyes watered up slightly, but not enough to ruin her dark eyeliner yet. This was all for show, just to allow him the pleasure of listening to her choke on his dick. When Jennifer pulled her lips back up, she gazed her eyes up at his face and released his cock with a loud popping sound. Strings of saliva dripped from her open lips back to his slobber-coated shaft. Jennifer had enough fun sucking his cock and now she was ready to prove her words true when it came to fucking his long meat stick. She got up from her knees and turned around before dropping her thong. Ezekiel didn't know what to expect from Jennifer's actions as her back was now turned to him. She used her right hand to reach behind and grab his cock, holding it up as she backed herself up a bit. Once Jennifer had properly lined his cock up to enter her pussy, she pushed herself back again. This time, his cock thrust into her.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. That's it, I gotta get this big dick inside of me."

This was yet another show from her, as Ezekiel would soon learn. Jennifer spread her legs and then began to thrust herself backwards to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Each time she pumped back, her thick ass cheeks spread and bounced against his legs.

"God, I could stare at this ass all fucking day long..."

Ezekiel's words were no surprise to her but Jennifer wasn't paying any mind to him. She was busy thrusting her hips backwards, forcing his cock to pump into her juicy cunt all while he sat there and enjoyed the show of her supreme ass bouncing each time it hit his legs. Jennifer was in complete control, taking his cock inside of her the way she wanted. It was another surprise that Ezekiel didn't expect as she proved yet again that she could blow his mind. He eventually moved the palms of his hands over his legs, so each time she pumped backwards, those thick ass cheeks would hit his hands.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! You like that ass, huh? I bet you can't wait to fuck it again!"

Jennifer teased him with her filthy words while still pumping herself back. Her ass cheeks bounced over Ezekiel's palms before she came to a stop and leaned forward. His thick shaft pushed out of the pink folds of Jennifer's tight cunt. She turned around, grinning at him before she gripped his cock and then moved atop him. Jennifer straddled Ezekiel, pushing her knees down into both sides of the couch before she rubbed the head of his cock against her moist wet entrance. He let out a soft moan before she shoved it back into her pussy and then moved her hands down to his stomach as she began to bounce her hips, riding his cock as she made it thrust within her.

"Ride that fucking cock, baby! YES!!"

"Mmmmmm, you like that, huh? You like it when I get on top and ride it?"

"FUCK YES!!"

He groaned as she continued to ride him. With each thrust, Jennifer slammed his cock up into her pussy. Ezekiel reached up with his left hand, moving it over one of her breasts that bounced around until he gave it a hard squeeze. Jennifer, gasped and moaned as she continued to ride him.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Ohhhhhhhh, god yeah!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting against each other became louder than their deep breathing. She was in complete control, riding his fat cock to reach a new height of pleasure. Jennifer's pony tail of hair whipped around, hitting her back each time she rolled her hips. Her perky boobs shook, bouncing up and down. Ezekiel groaned, gritting his teeth while she continued to slam her pussy down over his cock. She wasn't going to stop until reaching her climax. Jennifer screamed to him.

"OHHHH, YEAH! MMMMMMMM, THAT'S IT!!"

Her voice echoed beyond the living room and throughout her empty large house. The noises that their bodies created were still heard over their moaning voices. Smack. Smack. Smack. Jennifer couldn't stop herself from thrusting down to slam that big dick in her pussy over and over again. She was drawing closer and closer to her orgasm with each passing second, pumping that cock into her cunt time and time again.

"That's it, baby! Take it, TAKE ME!!"

He repeated her very last words, screaming to her as Jennifer ran her hands up his stomach before rolling her hips again. She didn't care how close he was to reaching his own climax as she needed to get this release more than anything. With her nails racking gently over his stomach, the older singer gasped and cried out to him while coming to a sudden stop.

"OHHHHHHHH, GOD! OHHHHHH...YEAH...OHHHHHHHH...Zeke."

Jennifer's tone of voice grew weaker each time she uttered a soft word. Ezekiel groaned, feeling her inner walls burst from within and flood his cock with her love juices. All he could do was moan while gazing up into her face. Jennifer needed a few seconds to catch her breath, quickly recovering from her orgasm. She leaned down, cupping his face before pressing her lips to his for a soft kiss. Ezekiel returned the kiss, moaning into her mouth while he roamed his hands over her smooth skin, finding her thick buttocks from behind and giving both cheeks a good squeeze from his grip. After breaking the kiss, Jennifer knew what she wanted to do next.

"Mmmmmmm, you can't get enough of that booty, can you? Don't lie, Zeke. I know you can't resist it."

Letting out a soft laugh, he shook his head to her.

"I'd never lie to you about that, baby. Your ass is absolutely irrestistible."

"I imagine so, since you can't even see it right now but still managed to get your hands on it."

Ezekiel let out another soft laugh as Jennifer began to make her move. She leaned up, using her right hand to slowly pull his cock from her juicy cunt. His eyes watched as her thick body hovered over him before Jennifer guided his cock between the crack of her ass. Ezekiel gasped, calling out to her.

"Oh, fuck! Are you gonna-"

She cut him off in speech, finishing his sentence for him.

"Ride this big dick with my big booty? Hell to the yes, that's just what I'm gonna do!"

He gasped again before Jennifer came down, slamming his cock forward into her dark little hole. Ezekiel couldn't stop himself from groaning out.

"Holy FUCK!!"

Since he had already experienced his cock inside of her ass before and had the pleasure of fucking it, this time the roles were reversed. Jennifer maintained control and she was the one fucking him with her supreme booty. Ezekiel moved his hands, spreading them out over the couch as Jennifer now began to bounce her booty, pumping her hips back to force the massive cheeks to bounce and move as she thrust herself down over him.

"Mmmmmm, my ass is the best! You can't deny it, Zeke!"

"No one can deny it, baby! Ohhhhh, fuck! Ride that cock with your big fucking ass, yeah!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. More sounds of their bodies hitting together echoed, only this time the noise was coming from Jennifer's powerful booty cheeks bouncing and clapping consistently. Jennifer's hands were still resting over his chest as she pounded her ass down to fuck his cock.

"God, baby! I can't get enough of your ass and I'd never deny it!"

"Mmmmm, that's just what I love to hear! Tell me my ass is the best! Tell me, Zeke!!"

"YOU HAVE THE BEST ASS IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORD!!"

Ezekiel screamed to her while she continued to pump her ass down over top of him. Jennifer eventually stopped her hard thrusts downward and began to simply roll her hips. Each time she moved her booty, it grazed over his balls down below, almost smacking them. By now, Ezekiel knew that he was going to end up blowing his load by now. Jennifer was working him so easily to force his cock to erupt, but he didn't want to fill her ass with his seed.

"Baby, I'm gonna fucking cum!"

When she heard his words, Jennifer came to a halt and then took a deep breath before calling out to him.

"Hold it! Don't cum in my ass, I've got a better idea!"

Excitement was audible from her voice. Jennifer raised herself up and slowly pushed her knees upward to force his long fuck stick to fall from her giant booty. She winked at Ezekiel before climbing off the couch and down to the floor on her knees. Raising up her right hand, she motioned with her index finger, silently calling for him to stand up and move over towards her.

"Get over here and fuck my face, Zeke! I want you to fuck my face real good and give me that hot load! What better way to drain your balls by making a mess all over my face, huh? Make me look like a real dirty whore."

"FUCK YES, BABY!!"

She knew that giving him a dirty offer like this was something the young man would never refuse. Once his feet touched the carpet floor, Ezekiel stepped over towards Jennifer and reached to grip her tight pony tail with his right hand. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him before Jennifer parted her lips, ready to choke in his thick meat. Ezekiel used his other hand to guide his cock between her lips and begin bucking his hips forward. She gagged a bit, making slobbering noises as Jennifer tasted her own juices from his cock.

"Take that fucking cock, baby! Gag on it!"

Within seconds, Ezekiel bucked his hips hard to thrust his cock into her mouth. His balls hit her chin with each full thrust he made, all while he gripped her hair and listened to the sounds of her slobbering and gagging on his cock.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-KAH!"

Jennifer closed her eyes just as Ezekiel pushed her head down to send every inch of his thick cock between her loving lips. She held her position, devouring his entire rod and planting her lips among his bush of stringy ball hair. After a few seconds, Jennifer loudly choked and gagged on his cock. Her eyes watered up, forcing the heavy black mascara and eyeliner around her lids to become runny. Ezekiel silently counted to twenty before he pulled her hair back to release his cock from her mouth with a popping sound. Jennifer gasped while strings of drool were coated over his shiny rod. Her eyes gazed up at him and she let out a sensual laugh, almost mocking him with her words.

"Is that the best you've got, Zeke? Come on, give it to me. I wanna be your dirty fucking whore so don't hold back. Fuck my face with your big dick!"

Aggressively she barked her words to him, demanding that he take control and really push himself to the limit. Ezekiel gripped her hair tighter as he fed his cock back between her lips. a few strings of saliva dripped her chin as he began to buck his hips, this time moving at a faster pace as he fucked her mouth with his long shaft. Her silver hoop ear rings bounced and moved as he pumped his cock between her lips.

"Take it, baby! You wanted it, here you go!"

"GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

The slobbering and sucking noises that her mouth generated were echoing loudly from where Jennifer sat on her knees. Small strings of saliva moved out from the corners of her lips while Ezekiel pumped his thick cock back and forth between her lips. He pushed her head all the way down again, watching her take every inch of his long pole. Jennifer gagged again, choking as her eyeliner had now smeared around her eyes, wrecking her makeup. Ezekiel pulled her hair again, forcing his cock free this time with a loud popping noise and a flood of saliva that fell down to her chin. The excess slobber dripped down her neck while drops fell to her tits below. He gripped her hair tighter, stroking his wet cock with his other hand while calling out to her.

"Say ahhhh, baby."

"AHHHHHH!"

Jennifer stuck her tongue out, repeating the 'ahhhh' before she closed her lips and swallowed the excess spit down her throat. A few thin saliva strings dangled from his cock back to her lips, as she had now truly become nasty and ready for a sticky reward with white seed.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Zeke?"

She spoke to him while watching his hand move back and forth, wanking that big dick. Ezekiel breathed heavily before replying to her almost in a panicking tone of voice.

"Fuck yeah! Open your mouth, baby!"

This was it. The moment Jennifer had been waiting for to finish him off. When he moved the head of his cock towards her face, she closed her eyes and parted her lips. She stuck her tongue while he still stroked his cock.

"AHHHHH!!"

Ezekiel grunted, gritting his teeth as he maintained the tight grip of her hair in his other hand. As he continued to stroke his cock, he finally erupted with a loud roar.

"OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK! FUCK YES, BABY!! TAKE THAT FUCKING CUM!!!"

With her eyes closed, Jennifer felt the first wad of cum splattering directly over her forehead. A few excess drops went into her hair. Another thick string went flying over her face, getting into her closed left eyelid and dripping down with her ruined eyeliner. Ezekiel cried out, almost with tears of joy as he continued to stroke his cock and shoot string after string of cum over her gorgeous face. One string missed her face, striking over her right hoop ear ring and to the floor. Another layer went over her right eyebrow and up into her hair. Jennifer gasped, keeping her eyes closed before calling out to him.

"Oh my god, ohhhh yeah. Mmmmmmmmm, more! Make me look like your dirty whore, Zeke! Cum on my face!!"

Her filthy words were encouraging as ever. Ezekiel couldn't stop himself as he was still squirting his cum over her face. Another string went over her left cheek as he felt his orgasm beginning to fade away. With each spurt of cum becoming weaker, he aimed at her open mouth to send a few thick droplets of cum over her parted tongue. Jennifer knew he was finished when all she could hear was his heavy breathing without feeling another drop of cum landing over her skin. She closed her eyes and pushed his warm seed from her tongue slowly out of her lips, allowing it to trickle down her chin while opening her eyes slowly. While looking up at him, she gritted her teeth and smiled slowly. Ezekiel's hand was still gripping her hair as he gazed back at her with a proud look across his face. Slowly catching his breath, Ezekiel called out to her.

"Thank you, baby. You are so fucking amazing."

******************

3 MONTHS LATER

Los Angeles, California

"Okay everyone, you've got fifteen minutes on break. Be ready so we can get this scene done."

The director called out to his crew of actors on the set beyond a large green screen in the studio. Four backup dancers were on the stage, moving around as they made their positions properly for the cameras. Other filming crew moved around the set, preparing what was to be the filming of a small segment that would be featured in the music video for Jennifer Lopez's latest summer single: Love Don't Cost A Thing, the 2018 remix. After leaving a dressing room backstage, Ezekiel walked back on the set. He wore a white pair of pants with a matching white blazer jacket with a blue shirt underneath. His outfit was chosen by Jennifer herself, since she would be wearing white outfits throughout the music video. This would be the only segment of the music video featuring the newly famed DJ and producer. The director turned around, giving a thumbs up to Ezekiel before addressing him.

"Looking good, you remember your spot on the set?"

"Of course, I do."

"Alright, just making sure."

Ezekiel didn't like the director's tone of voice as he walked past him, entering the set. He had just moved to Los Angeles three months ago after his final show in Miami. Prince Zeke: The Final Show was something of a grand slam with Club Esmeralda for the night. The club was packed while his last live show was also broadcasted over a local radio and streamed online. He had truly made it, leaping in bounds of success as his name was now one of newly minted fame in the music industry. When Jennifer's record label finally dropped his remix as an official release, it charted in the top 5 of Billboard singles landing at #3 while it sat at #1 on the dance charts. The studio had already worked in negotiations for him to put out his first solo album that would contain a high budget spent on marketing and advertising to push his name to the public.

His former manager Johnny stayed in Miami after his departure. The old man would forever be able to brag about discovering the now famous Prince Zeke and cementing his name in the Miami music scene. Ezekiel brought Tracy to Los Angeles along with him as he and Jennifer had become somewhat distant from each other after their affair back in southern Florida. As a friend, he realized that Tracy truly cared about him and he valued her help at all times. He refused to negotiate further with the record company until he made sure Tracy recieved a contract and brought in to work in P.R. management. Since Johnny wasn't at his side anymore, Ezekiel was confident in giving Tracy the new job as his public agent. Such a move had prompted Jennifer to tease him about a relationship with her once she heard the news. While standing around on the set, Ezekiel heard loud booming noises coming from behind him and soon a female voice called out to him.

"Hey!"

He turned around to see Jennifer standing before him. She wore a pair of white pants matching a long sleeved white shirt with a deep V neck cut to reveal a bit of cleavage tucked within. Her long hair was fixed up, almost in an 80's style look while her outfit color matched what he was wearing. Ezekiel smiled back.

"Hey Jennifer, I was wondering where you were."