Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I can stand up in front of a class to teach it," she said in a worried voice.

"I wouldn't worry about standing up in front of a class if I were you. Your problem is going to be trying to keep the attention of the men in the class focused on what you are saying. I'm sure their tongues are going to be hanging out from watching you."

"Oh, come on, I know that I look OK but I'm not what you would call beautiful or even pretty."

"Karen, why are you so down on yourself? You have everything it takes. You're intelligent, congenial, well spoken and to round out the package, you're beautiful. You are a gorgeous woman. Accept it as fact and use it."

"You're making me blush," she said and held her hands up to her face.

"Look at yourself. Go on! Go and look in the mirror at yourself."

He steered her towards the mirror and stood behind her. The contrast between Karen's lithe figure and the huge bulk of Montrell's body was never more apparent to Ray than at that moment. Because of the camera angle, Ray could only see Montrell's arms and Karen from the neck down.

Montrell's large hands caressed her arms while she stood and apparently studied her reflection.

"See! What did I tell you? You are exquisite. You are an angel. Did your husband buy you this dress?" he asked as he ran his thumb and fingers up and down the side strap.

"Are you kidding? He would never let me buy anything like this or even let me wear it. I'm going to have to give it to somebody before I leave."

Ray watched as Montrell's hands gently grasped Karen by the sides of her waist. His right hand moved around to her bare belly and poking his finger into her navel, he lightly tickled her with the tips of his fingers. She reached over and placed her hand over his, keeping it there while he moved it back to her side.

The room was quiet as Montrell inserted his hands under the straps that connected the top to the skirt. Squeezing gently he pulled her back against his body. A sound, almost like a whimper, came from Karen's throat. Ray watched as Montrell's face came into view when he touched his lips to the side of Karen's neck. In response, she tilted her head and stretched her neck to expose her flesh to his moving lips.

His hands continued upwards slipping under her halter-top and encircling her breasts.

Ray had been leaning sideways on the sofa to orient himself with the sideways picture displayed on the large screen just a few feet in front of him. When Montrell cupped her breasts, he sat up and leaned closer to the screen as if he could help her escape. Amazed at Montrell's seduction technique, he hoped against hope that Karen would see it for what it was.

He was surprised when she did not struggle or try to move away from his groping hands. She moaned and reached up with one hand to grasp the back of Montrell's head to hold his lips against her neck.

Ray watched the scene in front of him unfold like a porno movie. Karen shifted her body and the bottom half of her face came into view. She turned her head so that their lips could touch and her wide-open mouth locked onto his. Montrell's hands continued fondling her breasts and she placed her free hand over his to show him how to increase her pleasure.

Removing his hands from the inside of her dress, he turned her to face him without breaking their kiss. Their kiss continued as Montrell's hands roamed over her naked back in a gentle, caressing motion. He could hear Karen breathing through her nose as the kiss continued. Montrell fumbled with the halter strap on the back of her neck and it came apart and hung down over her shoulders. He next moved down to the vee of her skirt and pulled the tab on a hidden zipper.

Turning her around, he faced her towards the mirror while he unhooked the chain holding the sides of the dress together. Karen still made no effort to stop him but she stood quietly and unmoving with her hands down at her sides. Holding the ends of the halter strap in his hands, he slowly lowered the top of the dress before letting it fall and hang from her waist.

Karen's hands came up to shield her breasts but he gently pulled them away and held them behind her back with one hand.

"No, my angel, no," he whispered over her shoulder. "Look. Look at the perfection reflected in our magic mirror."

Releasing her hands, he pushed the tightly fitting dress down over her hips and allowed it to fall to the floor revealing a tiny pair of blue panties that matched her dress.

"Don't move," he ordered. "I'll be right back."

Karen raised her hands as if to shield her breasts but instead of covering them, she fondled herself and pinched and pulled on her nipples. Montrell returned and Ray could see that he was now naked when he passed in front of the camera. He offered Karen a small glass of what looked like wine and told her to drink it and she did without question.

He again pulled her back against his body and she raised her face and turned her head so that they could kiss.

"I have something special for you," he said and reaching around her with both arms, he held what looked like a round, compact mirror out in front of her."

"What is it?" Karen asked speaking for the first time in several minutes. "It looks like drugs."

"Not exactly," he assured her. "It's a special potion so my angel can fly."

"Are you sure?" she asked with doubt in her voice. "What do I do with it?"

"It's not only you, babe. It's us. We snort it. Watch I'll show you."

Montrell moved side by side with Karen and bending over he raised the mirror to his face. Ray could not actually see what he was doing because of the angle of the camera. The sound of him inhaling what was on the mirror left no doubt that Montrell had just snorted cocaine or a drug of some sort.

Montrell stood up and exhaled a loud sound of pleasure.

"Here babe," he said and handed her a little glass straw. "You try it. Don't be afraid, it'll give you a rush like you've never felt before."

Montrell held the mirror while Karen bent down and mimicked Montrell's actions. Her breasts swayed as she raised her arm to hold the straw between her nose and the mirror. After inhaling the drug her head snapped back and her eyes widened in surprise as its impact burned through her brain.

"Oh, wow!" she screamed. "That is incredible! My head feels like it's going to explode and stars are going to come out of it!"

"I told you, I'd take care of you, didn't I? Now, you take care of me!"

Karen screamed and laughed when he picked her up. Holding onto his neck, she wrapped her legs around his waist and, still giggling with joy, she rained kisses all over his face. Ray could see Montrell's semi-erect cock rubbing against her bottom as he carried her to the bed and dropped her down onto it.

She was still hysterically giggling when she lifted her legs straight up in the air so Montrell could remove her panties. Putting her feet back down onto the bed she spread them wide apart and arched her pelvis up into the air in an invitation that Ray thought was reserved only for him.

"Oh, that's dirty!" she giggled when Montrell held the tiny piece of fabric up to his face and noisily inhaled its scent before tossing them onto the dresser next to the camera.

Crossing back to the bed, Montrell grasped both of Karen's ankles and pulled her towards the edge of the bed.

"Oh, smooth. I like that," he said referring to Karen's hairless pussy.

Giggling almost hysterically, she palmed her crotch and rubbed her hand up and down over it.

"You like, yes? It's my new Brazilian wax job. She even waxed the hair off my asshole. Whoops, did I just say that? What did you put in that drink?"

"Something to help you to have a good time."

"Well what ever it is it's working. I'm having the time of my life."

Her giggling was almost nonstop now and she seemed to be in another world.

"I'm going to lick you like an ice cream cone," Montrell said as he knelt on the floor between Karen's upraised legs.

Ray thought that he was going to be physically sick as Montrell positioned himself while holding her legs up and spread. He kissed and licked her legs behind each knee in turn and was starting to move down her thighs when her cell phone rang.

Ray jumped along with the two figures on the screen when the ring tone broke into the wet sounds of Montrell's kissing. Ray recognized the opening bars of Elvis Presley's "Love me Tender" as his personal ring tone. He realized that what he was seeing on the screen had occurred at the moment that he called her early on Saturday morning.

Ray was always pleased with Karen's choice of ring tones for him but he used to tease her about how hokey it was. The sound, under the circumstances, tore at his heart and made him want to reach into the television set and crush the phone.

On the screen, Montrell stood and walking over towards the dresser, lifted Karen's purse from it and fished out her phone.

Karen was up on her knees on the bed when Montrell reached her phone.

"That's my husband," she said with alarm. "Don't answer that."

Montrell ignored her and flipped open the phone.

Ray's lips moved in sync with Karen's as she repeated on the video what he had heard in his ear Saturday morning.

"I told you not to answer that," she said as Montrell laughed before closing the phone and turning it off.

"I told you not to answer that," she repeated.

Clambering out of the bed, she reached for the phone that Montrell had thrown on the top of the dresser.

"No, baby, you don't need him. It's just you and me tonight so let's have some fun."

Pulling her up and into his arms, he held her tightly against him with one hand on her ass while he ran the other one up and down her back in a soothing motion. She was sobbing as he continued to caress and quiet her. She finally quieted down and started to respond to his caresses.

"Let's get my angel some more angel food. OK?" he said and backed her towards the dresser.

Karen started giggling again and allowed him to move her backwards until they were standing sideways in front of the mirror. Retrieving another little baggie from somewhere on the dresser top he opened it and gently sprinkled some of the contents on Karen's right breast.

"It's better coming from the breast of an angel," he said holding her breast up and snorting the drug.

When he was finished, he licked the remaining dust off of her skin and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Karen moaned and put both hands on the back of his head to hold his mouth more tightly against her breast as his cheeks hollowed with the vacuum of his sucking.

Karen held him there for a few moments before she placed her palms against the sides of his face and lifting him up she looked into his eyes and said in a baby voice, "Where's mine, daddy?"

"Right here, baby girl," he said as he carefully sprinkled some on the top of his erection.

"You are nasty," she said admiringly and kneeling down she held him while she snorted her share from his penis.

Her body twitched and her face pulled back into a spasm when the drug hit her. Shaking her head like a dog shaking the water off of its body she let out with a loud scream of pleasure.

The giggles followed and looking up at him she stuck out her tongue and slowly ran it from the base of his penis to the tip before enveloping it with her lips. Still looking up at him, she sucked the head in and out of her mouth until he pulled himself out.

"Uh, uh, I'm saving that for someplace else," he said and lifting her he carried her to the bed and dropped her onto the mattress.

Holding both of her feet in one hand, he snagged his finger under her ankle bracelet and with one twist broke the fine chain.

"You won't need this anymore," he said and tossed the broken charm onto the dresser.

Karen did not seem to care that he had destroyed her children's present but she willingly spread her legs as he lowered himself down onto the bed. Her giggles turned into moans of pleasure while he ate her pussy and she pounded her heels on his back until her moans morphed into a keening wail when she reached her climax.

Without giving her a chance to recover, Montrell moved up over her body and lining himself up with his hand he plunged into her. His large body completely obscured Karen from view. The only parts of her that Ray could see, were her legs flopping wildly in the air as he pounded into her so hard that their bodies slapped together.

Placing her feet flat on top of the mattress, she grunted each time she raised her body to meet his thrusts. It did not take long for him to dump his load into her and when he shouted out his conquest, Karen joined in with screams of pleasure.

Pulling out of her with a wet, slurping sound, loud enough to be captured by the camcorder, Montrell let her legs drop to the mattress as he got out of the bed. After a moment, she rolled onto her side and curling up she appeared to fall asleep.

Glancing down at Karen's form, Montrell walked towards the camera and fiddled with something on the dresser before disappearing from view. Returning a few minutes later, he turned out the lights in the room and crawled into bed next to Karen. Covering them both with the covers, he reached up and clicked off the bedside lamp.

The camera continued to run for a short time before turning itself off.

Chapter 48

Ray sat staring at the screen long after it had gone dark. His hands hurt from clenching his fists and his head was pounding. It was one thing to suspect that Karen was having an affair, but to actually watch her fucking somebody else made him feel a hurt like she had stuck a knife in his gut and twisted it.

He wondered why she felt she needed someone else for sex. She seemed convinced that he did not love or support her goals, but that was no reason for her to spread her legs willingly and let another man fuck her. Her taking the drugs was a whole different matter and he cringed at the thought that she may have been taking the pills for some time and he was not even aware of it.

He wanted to hurt somebody and he considered getting his gun and going after the two of them. It was an honest, but stupid thought, and he knew better than to try it. Getting up, he paced while he tried to figure out his next step.

He knew that his crazy thoughts of killing them were not the answer, but he wanted revenge on both of them. He wanted to punish them physically, financially and emotionally. Except for the legalities, his marriage was over and Karen was out of his life. He was not sure how to get at Montrell but he knew he would find a way to get that bastard.

"If they're calling me "King of the Mountain" now, my new name is going to be "Mountain Killer!" he said aloud.

Steeling himself against what he was sure he was going to see, Ray clicked on the next scene and sat down to watch.

The near dark screen showed Montrell sitting up on the edge of the bed for a moment before standing and walking past the camera. Karen appeared to be still asleep under the covers. Montrell returned in a few minutes and turned on the bedside lights before he crawled into bed behind Karen. Reaching around, he fondled her breast and nuzzled her neck.

She made a sound of annoyance and twitched her body to push him away.

"Oh, no you don't," he said and roughly rolled her onto her back.

She grunted and pulled the covers up over her head.

"Come on, baby girl. Your daddy needs it."

"No! Too tired," she mumbled.

"Nobody tells Montrell, no," he growled and ripped the covers off of her.

Reaching over to the bedside table, he produced another little baggie. Holding it up in front of Karen's face, he waved it enticingly.

"Want another taste?" he said and kissed her nipple. "This'll wake you up."

"Uh huh, gimme," she said nodding her head but keeping her eyes closed.

"You're going to have to work for it, sweetheart."

"What do you mean?" she asked turning on her side and resting her head on her hand.

"Just what I said, sweetheart," he said and lying on his back he waved his almost hard cock back and forth.

Karen did not hesitate but got up on her knees and replaced his hand with hers. She examined his cock before rubbing it with her hand as if to clean it off and lowering her head she took it into her mouth.

Ray wanted to turn away but he watched intently as she sucked it hard while playing with his balls. He mentally compared the size of Montrell's cock to his own and for a split second, he was pleased that it did not appear to be any longer or fatter than his own.

His pleasure quickly turned to anger for even making the comparison in the first place.

"It's not the size of my cock," he reminded himself. "It's the lack of respect she has for me and for our marriage."

Ray's attention was drawn back to the screen when he heard Karen tell Montrell that she had to pee.

Ray watched her disappear from view. While she was gone, Montrell carefully poured the contents of the baggie onto his belly and, chuckling to himself, he lay there waiting for her return.

"Umm," she said when she spotted the powder on his belly.

Crawling across the king size bed, she was just lowering her head to get the drugs when Montrell stopped her.

"Start from the top and end up here," he said and pressed his erection against his stomach so that the head rested at the end of the line of powder.

Karen laughed and without hesitation, she held her hair away from her face and inhaled the powder.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed as her whole body shivered with the effects of the drug.

Montrell laughed and pushed her head back down to his cock.

"Suck it, bitch, suck it," he said and held her head while she ministered to him.

Ray recoiled when he heard Montrell call her a bitch and his instinct to protect his wife came to the surface. It only took a split-second for him to remind himself that his wife had her mouth full of another man's cock.

"That's enough, baby," he said pulling her head away from his groin. "I want to save it for your pussy. Come on up here."

Karen straddled him and tried to maneuver herself to help him penetrate her. Montrell sat up so that she was straddling his waist with her knees alongside his hips.

Holding her by her ass cheeks, he effortlessly lifted her up until her pussy was even with his mouth and her legs were over his shoulders. Karen squealed and grabbed onto his head for balance.

"Don't drop me, don't drop me," she said through a fit of giggles that turned into a moan when he buried his face in her crotch.

Ray was having difficulty trying to absorb what he was watching play out on his television set. This woman did not act anything like the Karen that he knew. She was completely out of control and so entirely alien that he was not sure he could believe his own eyes.

He wanted to blame it on the drugs and the pills but he knew he could not keep rationalizing her behavior. For a fleeting moment, he understood why some husbands would want to see their wives in bed with another man.

He felt himself becoming physically ill as the scene played out in front of him but he could not tear his eyes away from it. Karen was holding onto the back of Montrell's head and using it as a lever to force her pussy tightly against his face. Each time she bounced herself against him she yelped like a dog in heat.

"Oh my God, don't stop, don't stop! I'm almost there! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Montrell reached up over her back and pulled her away from him by her shoulders until her head almost touched the bed between his legs. Ray let out a groan of anguish as Karen's upside down face, contorted into an obscene grimace, stared unseeingly into the camera while she rode out her climax.

Montrell did not give her time to recover but throwing himself on top of her, he forced her legs up until she was bent double and jammed his cock into her in one cruel, pounding stroke. Karen screamed in pain but he kept hammering himself into her flopping body until her head was hanging off of the end of the bed as he bellowed out his release.