Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

"Yes. Thanks for everything Vincent, you are a good friend."

Vincent hugged him and said, "I'll be in touch."

Ray walked him to the door and stood there until he drove away.

Getting a beer from the refrigerator, Ray carried it and the cordless phone out onto the patio. He thought about calling his father but decided to wait until he had a better idea of what was going to happen. Ray slouched back in the chair and sipped his beer. He felt more relaxed and at ease with himself than he had in a long time. He knew it was not quite closure but it was a step in the right direction.

"I might as well get this over with," he said out loud and drained the rest of the beer from the can.

Chapter 50

Shuffling through the stack of DVDs that he had copied, he reminded himself that he should have marked the ones that he had already watched. He stood in front of the TV screen and skimmed through them until he found one that he had not seen.

At first, he was not sure that he even wanted to see anymore, but he decided to go ahead and settled down on the sofa. It was almost a replay of the first one he had watched. The first scene was Montrell repositioning the camera and the next several scenes were of two maids making up the room.

The next scene showed Montrell coming into the camera's view and taking off his tie and pants he lay down on the bed to take a nap. The next scene was Montrell waking up and changing clothes for what looked like an evening out. Before he left, he adjusted the camera again and then the room went dark.

There was a new camera angle on the next scene and he could hear several voices. A male figure passed in front of the lens followed by a female who stopped to fix her hair in the mirror. Ray did not recognize her but when she moved away, it was Karen who took her place.

The camera lens was set at a wider angle than in the previous scenes and he could see her face without her bending over. She was wearing a green, wraparound dress that made her look more beautiful and sexier than he had ever seen her look in all their married life.

She was wearing dangling earrings and a necklace that he had never seen before. The dress crisscrossed over her breasts and tightened around her waist to enhance her figure. When she leaned forward to adjust the chain on her necklace, he could see the tops of her breasts pushed up and together and sprinkled with sparkles.

Ray could tell that she was already tipsy because she slurred her words while talking to someone else in the room. He heard the pop of a champagne cork and an outburst of laughter as a result. Karen turned her back to the mirror and leaned on the top of the dresser.

A hand came into view carrying a glass of champagne that she accepted before turning and facing the mirror again. The hand belonged to Montrell and he stood next to her as the other woman came to stand next to him. Looking into the mirror, he offered a toast.

"To two of the best realtors I have had the privilege of knowing. If all women agents were as intelligent as you two, there would be no room for men in this business."

"Jesus Christ! That's the dumbest line I ever heard," Ray muttered.

"I'll bet you say that to all the women, doesn't he Traci?" Karen joked.

Traci nodded her head, "Probably, but I like it anyway."

They drank the toast and Karen and Traci turned and simultaneously kissed him on the cheeks. Placing his glass on the dresser, he put an arm around each of their waists and pulled them both tightly against him.

"There's only one thing that can make a guy hornier than having a beautiful woman in his arms and that's having two beautiful women in his arms," he said and sliding a hand under each of their arms, he squeezed their breasts.

Karen and her friend squealed but did not pull away. Turning his face towards Traci, he offered his lips and they indulged in a deep, tongue-laving passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, he licked his lips and turned towards Karen who reciprocated with an identical kiss.

While Montrell was trying to taste Karen's tonsils, Traci was busy, barely in and out of camera range, doing something on the top of the dresser.

"OK, OK," she laughed. "Get a room already. Want some?"

Montrell and Karen enjoyed the comment and laughed in each other's mouths before parting.

"That was a good one," Karen said as Traci carefully raised a CD up in front of her. "Oh, that looks good. Are you going to share?"

Montrell released his grip on the women and left the scene. Traci held the CD up to Karen and handed her a glass tube. She inserted it into her nose and snorted whatever was on the CD.

She immediately dropped her chin to her chest and then whipped her head back so far the veins on her neck stood out. Her whole body shuddered with the impact of the drug and she noisily exhaled in one long pleasure-filled breath.

"Holy shit! My brain is on fire!" she laughed and shaking her head, she stared at herself in the mirror. "Holy shit!

Traci snorted her share but she looked like she was going to collapse as her knees apparently buckled under the impact of the drug hitting her brain.

"Did I miss anything?" a male voice said.

"You bet you did," Traci laughed and turned towards the man coming into view.

Ray recognized him as the black guy that he saw putting the drugs into the suitcase. Karen had told him that she did not know who he was and that she only saw him for a brief time when he was talking to Montrell.

"I don't think she's told me the truth about anything in the past six months," he said in a discouraged voice to the empty house.

"Everything come out all right?" Traci asked him in obvious reference to his being in the bathroom. "Did you wipe clean?"

"I left that for you to do with your tongue," he replied.

Pulling her into his arms, they backed out of view of the camera with their tongues wiping each other's faces.

Montrell appeared behind Karen and placing both palms flat against her tummy, he squeezed her in a hug.

"Good stuff, huh?" he said and nuzzled her neck.

"Hmmm, yes," she replied and stretched her head to the side to expose her neck to his lips.

Ray watched as she placed both of her hands against the backs of Montrell's and gently tugged them up towards her breasts. Taking the hint, Montrell covered both breasts with his huge hands and gently fondled them.

"Oh, that feels nice," Karen said, and turning her head, she offered her lips to him.

"Nice necklace," he commented and sucked the chain up into his mouth so that it tugged against her neck. "A present from your husband?"

Karen paused for a moment and Ray could see a cloud of concern at being reminded that she was married change her smile to a frown.

"No, he's just a college professor, he couldn't afford anything like this. I bought it for myself. Nice, huh?"

"I wonder how long she's been putting me down," Ray thought to himself. "I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you after 20 years."

Montrell's voice intruded on Ray's thoughts, "I've got something to give you after while that's even nicer. Me and my friends bought it for you."

"Your friends? Who?"

"It's a surprise, you'll see."

While Montrell had been talking to Karen his hands were busy untying the belt that held the wraparound dress closed. Ray watched as he unwrapped her and holding both sides of the dress, he opened it like a robe to expose her body.

"Look," he commanded and Karen dropped her head to look into the mirror.

Ray, Karen, and Montrell studied her body's reflection in the mirror. She wore a pale green bra that was so sheer it might have been made from gossamer thread. It held her breasts up and pushed them together so that they were mostly exposed. The top edge of her areolas showed and her nipples were erect and punching out through the fabric.

As his eyes traveled down over her body, Ray watched Montrell put both hands on her waist just above her hips. His fingers almost touched near her belly button and Ray could not believe how small her waist had become.

"When did that happen?" he asked himself.

The top band of her matching green panties skimmed her body below her hipbones and the lips of her hairless vulva were visible through the tiny wisp of sheer fabric.

While they watched, she shifted her weight to spread her legs and leaning back against Montrell, she pushed her groin out towards the mirror. The panty fabric caught between her pussy lips and a dark spot indicated moisture soaking into the material.

"Beautiful, aren't you?" he asked and again nuzzled her neck.

"Hmmm," Karen responded to his comment and raising her hands, she cupped her breasts through her bra.

Montrell followed her hands up to her chest and watching his fingers in the mirror, he opened the clasp holding her bra cups together. Karen continued to hold onto the cups covering her breasts for a moment or two before Montrell gently tugged on her hands. She relented and slowly moved the cups to the sides to present her breasts to the mirror.

Now Montrell's hands were on her breasts. He gently fondled and hefted them as if testing their weight before capturing her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Karen arched her back and pressed her breasts into his hands in response to his touch. They held their pose for a minute with the only sound a humming of pleasure coming from Karen's throat.

Keeping one hand on her breast, he dropped the other one and rubbed her belly before dipping it down to cup her pussy through her panties. Karen responded by hunching herself up and down against his hand.

Montrell gently massaged her pussy through the scrap of material covering it before he pushed the fabric inside of her as far as it would go. Karen grunted and continued moving her hips in a circular motion.

"We'd better stop," she said unconvincingly. "Traci and Sean are still here."

"I don't think they care what we are doing. Look!" he said and pulled her to the side.

Ray could now see the bed with Sean sitting on its side and Traci, nude to the waist, feeding him her breasts. He had his hands up under her skirt and was obviously caressing her butt or her pussy.

"See, they don't care. Let's sit over here and watch and he pulled her away from the camera's view."

The couple continued their make-out session with it ending when Sean found the zipper on the back of Traci's dress and managed to slide it down over her hips. He had his hands on the waistband of her thong when she suddenly put her hand up to her mouth.

"I'm going to be sick," she said and ran away from him. The sounds of someone retching came a few seconds later followed by the sound of Montrell laughing.

"Looks like you're out of luck tonight," he said through his chuckles. "Too bad!"

Traci returned from the bathroom and told them that she was sorry but she wanted to go back to her room. Montrell told Sean to walk her back and a few minutes later the door closed behind them.

Ray watched the scene of the empty bed in the quiet room. The silence was suddenly broken by the sound of someone loudly inhaling. "Easy, go easy on that stuff," Montrell's voice cautioned. "You don't want to get too fond of it."

"Oh shit, oh shit, that's a good feeling," Karen's voice said. "Oh, oh, what are you doing? Stop it, you'll drop me!"

Montrell came into view holding Karen up by her ass with her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. They were both naked except for her high heels, stockings and her necklace and earrings.

"Put me down!" she demanded through her giggles.

Montrell dropped her on the bed and she bounced once before laying back with her hands out to him and her legs spread.

"Come to mommy," she said. "Clean the fuzzies out of my pussy for me."

"What the fuck did you say," Montrell asked kneeling between her legs.

"Put it in and pull it out, put it in and clean all the fuzzies out," she giggled.

Ray recoiled at hearing the lyrics of what he thought was their very private and intimate lovemaking play.

Montrell lowered his head and licked at Karen's pussy. She groaned and lifted her hips so he could get to her easier. Reaching down she held his head with her hands and lifting her legs, she braced the soles of her shoes against his shoulders.

Ray could hear the slurping sounds of Montrell's mouth and tongue on her pussy. Karen continued to moan and rocked her hips to heighten her pleasure. She screamed when he sucked her entire pussy into his mouth and pulling his face away from her, released it with a loud "popping" sound.

Rising up over her body he ordered, "C'mon, baby. Put it in. Put it in for me."

Karen reached down with both hands and played with his cock before teasing him by rubbing it against her pussy.

"In, baby, in I said."

Leaving one hand lining his cock up with her pussy, she put the other one on his ass and pulled him down and into her. They both let out with a sound of pleasure as he parted her lips and continued to push into her until their pubic bones met.

"Hurry, hurry," she ordered and lifted her hips to him. "I need to cum, make me cum."

Ray had unconsciously started to look upon the video with a detached viewpoint. His mind had ceased looking at Karen as his wife and began to look at her as an actress in a porn film. He felt himself getting an erection as the passionate love scene unfolded on his television screen. It was more real for him because he knew the participants and his body responded to the stimulus.

Karen's legs were wrapped as far around Montrell's body as she could get them and her hands clutched at his biceps. She had her face buried in his neck and she was forcing herself against his thrusts trying to help bury him even deeper inside of her.

It only took a few lunges of their bodies slapping against each other before she wailed in orgasm and kicked her feet into the air. Montrell continued moving in and out of her until he too let go with a whoosh of air that signaled his climax.

They held their coupling for a minute or two. The only signs that they were still awake after their mutual completions was the slight twitching of their bodies as they milked the last crumbs of sensations from their act.

Karen's legs dropped to the bed and Montrell rolled off of her and onto his back next to her.

"Baby girl, you're the best fuck I've ever had," he said as he smoothed her breasts and belly with the back of his hand. We have to figure out how we're going to do this when we get back."

Karen did not answer for a moment.

"I'm not a fuck," she said and covered her face with her hands. "And we are not going to do this when we get home. This is a one-time thing and it's not going to continue. I've got a husband and children back in Savannah and there will be no more flings for me. I'm married and I want to stay that way. I'm sorry I even let this happen but it's too late now to change anything."

Montrell rolled over on his side to face her.

"You sure seemed to enjoy our little fuck just now, how do you explain that?"

"I did enjoy it but I feel guilty and I don't want to continue to cheat on my husband. He doesn't know about this and I'm never going to tell him. I don't want to hurt him and as long as he doesn't know, he won't be hurt. I'd better get going. He's probably been trying to call me."

"Not yet," he ordered her. "You're not finished yet."

Karen sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed. As soon as she was upright, Montrell pulled her back down onto the bed and swung his leg over her to hold her down.

"Stop it!" she said in alarm. "I told you I'm going."

"How about a little more happy dust before you go? One more for the road as they say," he said and sucked on her nipple while moving his hand down between her legs.

"No, that stuff makes me do things I don't want to do. Now let me up."

"Are you sure?" he said in a cajoling voice. "One more time won't hurt. After all, you said what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

Karen did not answer but she dropped her arms and seemed to relax.

Montrell crawled over her and disappeared from sight. Karen turned towards the way he had gone and rested her head on her hand. Montrell reappeared with a little glass of the same color liquid that he called wine when he gave it to her the night before.

"Here," he said. "Drink this, it'll help you relax."

"What is it," she asked and sniffed it.

"Just some more wine. Drink it."

Karen drank it and put the glass on the bedside table.

"Here baby girl," he said and offered her the little glass straw that she had used before. "One more for the memories."

Karen got out of bed and Ray could hear her inhaling the cocaine followed by her scream of pleasure.

"Oh, shit! Shit, shit, shit! That is so wild. Oh, shit!"

"That stuff makes me horny. I'm going to have to try it on my husband," she giggled as she climbed back into the bed. "Look, I'm still wearing my shoes."

"Keep them on. You look sexier with the stockings and the shoes. Come here."

Karen crawled across the bed and lay down beside him.

"No, not there. I want you up here," he said and helped her crawl up on top of him. "Like it up there?"

"Hmmm, you know I do. It's like climbing a mountain, Mr. Mountain Man."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ray yelled and threw the remote across the room. "One minute you're talking about your husband and your family and the next you getting ready to fuck someone else. Whore! Whore! Whore!"

By the time Ray found the remote behind the sofa and replaced the batteries that had scattered on the floor, Karen had skewered herself on Montrell's cock and was sliding up and down on it like her life depended upon it.

"Goddam remote!" Ray yelled when he tried to stop the video and nothing happened.

The batteries were in wrong and he was fumbling to get them lined up correctly when he heard Karen scream.

"What's he doing here? Get him out of here."

"Take it easy," Montrell said soothingly. "It's OK."

"No, it's not," she said and tried to squirm out from under his arms.

"I said, take it easy," he repeated in a rougher voice.

Karen's arms pushed against Montrell's chest and her feet pushed against the bed next to his legs but he continued to hold her on top of him, with his cock still buried inside of her.

Sean walked into the scene. He had just finished removing his shirt and he tossed it across the bed.

"I won't hurt you," he soothed her. "Montrell just wants to show his gratitude to me by sharing you."

"Sharing me!" she screamed. "I'm not a piece of meat. He doesn't own me. He's not my husband."

"Shut up," he growled at her. "I don't think your husband would like to see what you're doing now, would he?"

Sean was nude with his erection jumping in front of him. Karen had finally wrenched herself from under Montrell's arms and was trying to scrabble out of the bed when Sean grabbed her and pulled her back."

She was hysterically screaming and Sean put his hand over her mouth to quiet her. She shook her head and pulled at his hand to free her mouth. As soon as her mouth was uncovered, she screamed again but abruptly stopped when Sean slapped her hard across the face.

"I said, shut up," he repeated and threw her down on the bed. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way, but either way, I'm going to fuck you. Understand?"

Karen curled herself up into a ball and lay on her side sobbing with her hands covering her face.

"Understand?" he repeated and slapped her so hard on the ass that she screamed again.

Karen did not reply but she nodded her head in submission. Her eyes widened in fear as he reached out for her.

"No, no," she whimpered and tried to slide out of bed. "No, no. Please don't hurt me. I'm married."

Sean and Montrell who had been lying on his side with his head resting on his hand looked at each other and they both laughed.

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers