Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heaving his body up off of the bed, he left her sobbing hysterically and disappeared from the camera's view. Karen painfully crawled back up onto the pillow and lay in a fetal position as her sobs dissipated.

"Time to get up, sweetheart," he said as he came back into the scene.

Karen did not move until he slapped her on the ass with a resounding clap that caused her to howl in pain.

"Up baby girl, up," he said and slapped her again. "Get your ass out of here, I've got things to do and you're not a part of them."

Karen was quietly crying as she crawled out of the bed. Picking up her scattered clothes, she passed in front of the camera towards what Ray figured was the bathroom.

Montrell went about straightening up the room. He tossed his clothes onto a nearby chair and carefully collected the little baggies lying about. Holding up Karen's panties, he once again sniffed them with a smile on his face before tossing them onto the chair with his clothes.

Karen reappeared in front of the mirror while she straightened her dress. Picking up her purse, she collected some items from the dresser top and put them into it. Montrell watched without comment until she turned to go.

"It was great, baby, I'll catch up with you later."

Karen did not reply but before she could move away, he grabbed her by the arm and spun her around to face him.

Wiping the tears from her cheeks with his finger, he said, "Hey, sweetheart. Sorry I got a little rough there but you turn me on so much that I can't control myself."

Ray could not believe it when Karen looked up at him and smiled through her tears.

"That's OK. I'm all right now. See you later."

Reaching onto the dresser top, Montrell came up with several little baggies in his hand. Stuffing them into her purse, he said "Here, take these with you, they'll make you feel better."

"Thanks, but I'm not sure I want any more."

"Well, I'm sure you will. Let me know if you need more."

Holding her chin up with his finger, he kissed her. Karen returned the kiss, turned and walked out of the camera view.

"I can't find my panties," she said.

"I'll find them and get them back to you later. Bye angel."

The door had no sooner slammed closed then the telephone rang. Picking it up, Montrell listened for a moment.

"I know I'm late but I couldn't get rid of the bitch. She is something else! I gave her a little taste and she loved it. I'll be there as quick as I can. I think I can get her to do a double tonight, we'll talk about it when I see you."

The rest of the scene showed Montrell getting dressed for his meeting with whoever was on the phone.

The camera timed out after Ray heard the door close.

"I'll kill that son of a bitch! How can she be so fucking stupid? He's a predatory asshole and she fell for it."

There were only two scenes left on the disk and the first one showed Montrell moving around inside of his room. He was wearing the same clothes as in the previous scene so it could not be too much later on Saturday. Ray watched as he put a suitcase on the bed and put several packages into it. After closing it, he carried it out of camera range. Ray recognized it as the same suitcase that was sitting open on his kitchen table.

The last scene showed Montrell reaching for the camera just before it went blank.

Ray chose the next disk from the pack and put it in the camera. It showed Montrell repositioning the camera. Although Ray did not hear the door close, Montrell must have left because after a short period the camera timed out.

Clicking on the next scene showed the maid returning and crossing in front of the camera with several towels. She apparently closed the drapes because the room got darker before she passed back the other way.

Ray decided that he had seen enough for the time being and was about to give it up when he decided to watch one more scene. The room lights came on and a new face appeared and dropped several packages wrapped in brown paper onto the bed along with a plastic grocery store bag. The black male looked to be in his thirties and was dressed in a business suit. He was alone in the room so he obviously had a key card.

He reappeared with the suitcase and tossed it on the bed. After opening it, he proceeded to remove all of its contents. Ray watched as he removed some books and the several packages that Montrell had put in earlier. Reaching inside the bag, he lifted what looked to be the lining of the suitcase completely out and placed it on the bed. Ray could hear the ripping sound of the Velcro that apparently held the lining in place as he removed it.

Next, he removed a box of aluminum foil from the grocery bag and tearing off several lengths, he layered them into the bottom of the suitcase. He carefully arranged the brown packages and the one's Montrell had on top of the foil before placing several more sheets of foil on top of them.

"He's trying to smuggle drugs past the airport security," Ray muttered to himself. "He must be stupid if he thinks they won't open a suitcase with something that blocks the scanner. I would think they would be wise to that technique and he's going to get caught."

It took a second for Ray's brain to realize that it had worked and that the suitcase full of what looked like drugs was sitting on his kitchen table.

"They mustn't have scanned it or they know somebody at the airport," he said.

Pausing the DVD, Ray rushed into the kitchen and removed everything from the suitcase. As soon as he touched the bottom liner, he could hear the crinkle of the aluminum foil and he knew he had hit pay dirt. This was how he was going to get Montrell's ass.

Carefully removing the liner, he lifted the layers of foil and there they were - the same packages of what he was sure held cocaine. A dozen possible scenarios of how he was going to use this to crucify Montrell rattled through his head.

One crazy thought even had him shooting Montrell and leaving him with the cocaine scattered all over his body. Ray even had to smile at himself at that one, but he had to admit, it was the one that gave him the most satisfaction.

Carefully replacing everything in the suitcase, he was celebrating his find and his plans when he realized that the suitcase was registered to Karen's ticket. As far as the police were concerned, she was the one that had shipped the dope.

"Vincent! I've got to call Vincent and figure out how to do this," he said and reached for the phone.

Chapter 49

Before he could make the call, the sound of a key in the front door lock followed by the chiming of the doorbell caused him to go to the front door. He looked out the sidelight and there was Karen standing there with her keys in her hand. He opened the door and stood looking out at her.

"My key won't work," she said looking helplessly at the key in her hand.

"That's because I changed the locks," he said in a matter-of-fact voice. "You don't live here anymore."

Karen stared at him for a moment without speaking before she burst into tears and leaned against the porch railing to steady herself. Ray felt an overwhelming sense of pity fill him and he wanted to reach out and take his wife in his arms to protect her. He actually took a half step towards her before the image of her screaming with pleasure while being fucked by Montrell appeared before his eyes.

"Ray, I am so terribly sorry for what I've done and I wish I could take it all back so that we could be together again."

Ray's throat hurt so much that he could not get any words out and he stood there with his hands hanging helplessly at his sides. He wanted to hurt her like she had hurt him.

Seeing Karen like this tore his heart to shreds but he knew he could never get by what he had seen on his television screen.

"Come in Karen. I want to talk to you."

Karen followed him inside the house where she saw her suitcase sitting by the door.

Indicating the suitcase she said, "That's why I came over. I called the airline and they said they had delivered the suitcases here. Where's the other one? Didn't they deliver that one too?"

"Yes, it's in the kitchen but I'm not going to give it to you."

"Why not?"

"There are some things that I have to show you. Come into the living room please."

Karen when into the living room and Ray indicated that she should sit on the sofa facing the television where the menu of a DVD was displayed on the screen. She looked up at him standing with the remote control in his hand.

"What's wrong? What are you going to show me?"

"How long have you known Montrell?" he asked.

"Please, Ray. I don't want to get into an argument with you. I told you I was sorry."

"Did you know that he was, is, a drug dealer?"

"A drug dealer? What are you talking about? He's not a drug dealer."

"Is he the one they gave you the pills?"

"What pills? What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on Karen. Cut the bullshit. You know what pills. The one's in your purse and the one's I found in your suitcase!"

"You looked in my suitcase? You had no right ..."

"Stop with the bullshit I told you. After what you've done to me ... to our family, I have every right to do what I think is necessary."

"Yes," She said, almost in a whimper, as she looked down at the floor. "The other stuff too."

"Well, you're not the only one he's supplying. By the looks of it, he supplies half of Savannah."

"By the looks of what?" she said looking up at him.

"Watch," he said as he clicked the play button.

The screen changed to a view of the inside of Montrell's hotel room as the black stranger walked in and threw the packages on the bed.

"Do you know who that is?" asked Ray.

Karen hesitated before answering, "Yes, he is someone I saw Montrell talking to while we were in Vegas. I don't know his name. Where did you get this? What's he doing? Were you spying on me?"

"Watch!"

The scene had moved on to where the black male was removing the liner from the inside of Montrell's suitcase. They watched as he lined it with aluminum foil and put the packages inside before closing it up and moving it away.

Ray paused the DVD and motioned to Karen to get up and follow him into the kitchen. As soon as she saw the suitcase sitting on the kitchen table with the foil exposed she stopped and gasped.

"Believe it now? Do you realize what that asshole did to you? He fucked you and then he used you as a mule. He used you to carry his drugs through airport security. Do you realize what would have happened if they found it with your baggage claim check on it? Your ass would be in jail right now on felony drug trafficking charges!"

Karen flinched at Ray's accusation and started sobbing again with her hands held up to her face.

"I swear I didn't know anything about this. Please believe me."

"I believe you, but I wouldn't count on a judge believing you if you were caught with this stuff."

"I ... I hardly spent any time at all in his room and there were always other people there with me."

"Stop your fucking lying," Ray screamed at the top of his lungs. "Stop it."

Caught off guard by Ray's outburst, Karen stepped back in panic until she bumped into the kitchen counter.

Ray walked back into the living room with Karen following.

"I wasn't going to show you this but if you're going to continue to lie, you leave me no choice."

"Sit," he ordered.

Quickly changing the DVD, he clicked on the scene showing Montrell holding Karen's pussy up to his face while she moaned in pleasure.

"No, no! Stop it, stop it," she wailed.

"You didn't know you were a TV star did you?"

"Ray, please. Oh, God, please, I can explain," she said between sobs.

"Just what are you going to explain? The fact that I know you fucked him at least three times and that's because I've only watched the Friday night show. God only knows what's on the Saturday night show. Well, that's not entirely true, I'm sure you know what's on the Saturday night version."

Karen was beyond speaking and could only lie face down on the sofa, her shoulders heaving with her crying.

"You have disrespected me, our marriage, and our family. You have thrown it all away because some asshole boosted your ego by telling you how beautiful and intelligent you were. You don't look so beautiful and intelligent up there on that screen, do you?"

Karen did not move but kept her face buried in her hands on the sofa.

"Look, Goddammit, look at yourself."

When Karen did not move, he reached down and grabbing her hair, he yanked her up into a sitting position facing the television screen. The paused video on the screen showed Montrell lying between her spread legs. The scene came to life when Ray clicked the Play button showing him pounding himself into her as she screamed in pain.

Ray clicked the pause button leaving her contorted face displayed on the screen.

"Now this is what I suggest you do," he said. "I suggest you take your suitcase and go back to wherever you're staying. I suggest you carefully clean out any trace of any illegal pills or drugs you still have and flush them down the toilet. I suggest that if that shithead asks you where his suitcase is that you tell him that you don't know. I would also suggest that you not allow yourself to be seen anywhere near him."

"I've already told him to stay away from me and that I won't be working with him," she said. "A lot happened there that you don't know about and it's better if you never find out about it."

"I really don't give a shit. I've seen enough to last me a lifetime."

"What are you going to do?" she asked hesitantly.

"I am going to make sure that the police connect this suitcase directly to Montrell and that they lock his ass up for a long time. If you want to stay out of it, you had better do what I suggested. I hope, for our children's sake, that they don't connect you with it. Now, please go, I've got things to do."

Karen picked up her suitcase and walked out of the door. Ray watched as she threw it into the back of her SUV, climbed into the driver's seat, and backed out of the driveway. He stood and watched as she drove slowly down the street. There were no tears but there was a tremendous sense of loss.

Clicking the Off button on the DVD player, he sat down on the sofa and called Vincent. His secretary informed him that he was in court and that he would not be back until later that afternoon.

While Ray waited for Vincent to call him back, he collected all of the unlabeled DVDs and made copies of them on his computer. He quickly scanned the labeled ones but found nothing incriminating on them. Packing everything back into the suitcase, he set it inside the door to the garage and busied himself around the house. Remembering that he still had her rings and ankle bracelet in his pocket he took them into the den and put them in his safe.

Realizing that he was hungry, he scrambled some eggs and made some toast for a late lunch. He was just finishing his meal when the phone rang and he answered it expecting it to be Vincent. When he heard Melody's voice he was at first excited but the excitement was immediately replaced with a sense of profound sadness.

Trying to keep his voice as light as possible, he said, "Hi, sweetheart. It's good to hear from you. How are you doing? Where are you?"

While he waited for her answer, he tried to think of what he was going to tell her when she asked the inevitable question.

"Amsterdam," he said in amazement. "I didn't think that was on your itinerary. How did you get there?"

Melody talked nonstop about her last few days. He did not think that he had ever heard her as excited as she sounded. When she finally wound down and there was a momentary silence he got a question in edgewise.

"So, have you met any good looking boys yet?" he asked.

"Lots of them and I sleep with a different one every night."

Ray was on the edge of control and even though he knew she was kidding the thought of it momentarily stunned him into silence.

"Just kidding, dad. Just kidding. Don't go and have a heart attack on me."

"I know, sweetheart. I know I can trust you but I worry about you anyway."

The question came.

"Did mom get back yesterday? Is she there? How was her trip? Did she buy lots of clothes in Vegas? Was she a good girl? You know what they say, don't you? What happens in ... ,"

Ray interrupted her line of questioning. That last one had hit too close to home for him to let it keep going.

"Yes, she got home yesterday but she's at work now. You can probably get her on her cell phone I'm sure shall be happy to talk to you."

"Dad, is everything all right between you and mom?"

"Everything's fine, honey. Give her call if you have enough minutes left. Do you need me to put any more money in your account?"

"No, I have enough for now. I'll try mom on her cell phone. Love you, bye."

He stood there with the dead phone in his hand.

"I hope Karen doesn't get her all upset. There's no reason to ruin her trip. It can wait until she gets home."

He had not had a chance to put the phone down before it rang in his hand. It was Vincent. Ray's words tumbled over each other as he tried to tell him everything that he had experienced in the last few hours. He did not leave anything out, including a sketchy description of what he saw on the DVDs. Vincent told him not to touch anything else and that he would be there as quickly as he could.

Ray was surprised when he answered the door about 40 minutes later to see Vincent and a male and a female, who were obviously law enforcement officers, standing on his front porch. Vincent did not waste any time but after a quick introduction, he asked to see the suitcase.

They followed Ray into the kitchen and he described what he had seen on the DVD. The two detectives wore latex gloves as the male carefully unpacked the suitcase while the female took photos.

"Don't you need a search warrant to do that?" Ray asked.

"We got one," the officer grunted.

Vincent, trying to put a little levity into the situation, said, "What do you take me for? I'm a real lawyer. I don't just play one on TV."

After carefully repacking the suitcase, the detectives asked Ray to describe the events that led up to his having the suitcase in his possession. He left nothing out including the fact that his wife was on the DVDs having sex with another man. He also explained that as far as he knew she was not aware of the drugs in the suitcase, nor was she aware that she had been video recorded.

The detectives were particularly interested in the fact that the DVDs showed Montrell and another person actually putting the drugs into the suitcase.

It was two hours later before the detectives finished their questioning. They wrote out a receipt that Vincent signed and accepted and left with the suitcase in hand.

"Now what happens?" Ray asked Vincent.

"My guess is that they're going to have an officer posing as an airline employee deliver the suitcase to him and when he accepts it they will arrest him.

"What about Karen?"

"She will be questioned but they may not arrest her if she convinces them that she did not know anything about what was in the suitcase. The fact that Montrell is her boss and he asked her to put the suitcase on her baggage claim ticket will go in her favor. She is going to need a lawyer but it can't be me since I'm representing you in this and in your divorce. If you want, I'll recommend one to her."

"After what I saw on that video I don't want to ever have anything else to do with her. She stopped being my wife when she let that guy fuck her. I guess we can get that restraining order now, huh?"

"I'm sorry all of this happened and I'm sure a lot of this will leak out into the press. They are going to have a field day with this one. Sex and drugs sells papers and commercials on the eleven o'clock news. You're going to be called down for questioning and I want to be with you when it happens. Understand?"