Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't seem to care about being married when you fucked him, did you?" Sean asked gesturing towards Montrell.

Stretching out next to her, he lay on his back and played with his cock to regain its lost hardness.

"Does she suck cock good?" he asked Montrell.

"Yeah, she likes it. Don't you baby girl?" he replied and pulled her hands away from her face. "Now be a good girl and do what he wants and everything will be OK. Understand?"

Karen nodded her head and allowed him to pull her hands down to her sides. Her body was still shaking with her hiccupping sobs but she did not try to scream again.

Sean rolled on his side and reaching over he caressed her breast with his right hand while still playing with his cock with his left.

"C'mere, baby," he said and holding her by the back of her neck, he lay on his back and pulled her face down towards his cock.

"Here, let her have some more first," Montrell came into view and set a little mirror lined with powder on Sean's belly. "Here you go, sweetheart."

Karen did not hesitate but lowered her face to the mirror and inhaled the powder. She held her breath for a few seconds before flopping back down on her back and stretching her arms above her head.

"Oh, shit! My heads going to explode," she moaned. "That's so good my eyes hurt."

"C'mon, baby, I'm waiting," Sean urged her.

Karen took the mirror from his belly and rested her head on it. Sticking out her tongue, she licked the head of his cock like a black ice cream cone. Sean groaned and she licked it again. Each time he groaned she repeated it until he could not take it any longer and he pushed her head down so she could take him in her mouth.

Using her tongue to guide him, she sucked the head into her mouth and Ray could see her cheeks vacuuming and her tongue swathing the head. He had become so objective about what he was watching that he again felt his cock swell with lust. That was not his wife, it was a hot looking woman sucking a guy's cock and he wished she were sucking his.

A hand moved in front of the camera lens and the walls and ceiling of the hotel room swept across the screen. Montrell was holding the camera and he focused a close up on Karen's lips sucking on the head of Sean's cock.

"That's all," Sean said. "I don't want to waste it in your mouth. Kneel down."

Karen rolled over and kneeling on the bed, she rested her head on the mattress and arched her back as she waited for him to penetrate her. She groaned and pushed back when Sean found her opening and entered her in one push. She fucked back at him until he held onto her hips and pulled himself out.

"What's wrong," she said.

"Nothing, I'm going to try a new hole, that's all," he said and holding onto her hips with one hand, he held his cock in the other and searched for her rectal opening.

Karen screamed and tried to twist away.

"No, no," she yelled. "Not there. Please, not there."

"Hold still, bitch," Sean said. "Help me with her."

Montrell dropped the camera onto the bed and all Ray could see was a flash of arm or leg as they wrestled with her. One of them must have had his hand over her mouth because her screams of "No" were muffled.

Grunting sounds came out of the speakers followed by a long, muffled moan. Ray pictured her being anally raped but he felt no compassion. The moans continued but they were no longer muffled and Montrell was back in control of the camera. Ray could now see Karen lying flat on the bed with Sean fucking her in the ass. Each time he pushed himself in, she moaned in pain and each time he pulled himself out her colon turned inside out around his cock.

It was hard to see because the camera was moving again and did not focus on any one spot for very long.

"Don't you dare bite me, bitch," Montrell's voice said and her sounds of pain were again muffled, but this time it was because he must have had his cock in her mouth.

The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and Karen's whimpers of pain painted the images in Ray's head of what was taking place on that bed. He vacillated between pity for her circumstances and a vicarious feeling of revenge for allowing herself to get into the situation.

Someone picked up the camera and standing alongside of the bed focused it on the remaining two people. It was Montrell because while Ray watched, Sean pulled out and grabbing her hips he flipped her onto her back and reentered her body. Forcing her legs back against her chest, he pounded himself again and again into Karen's inert form.

Karen made not a sound but allowed the abuse until he finally released himself into her. Pulling out he sat back on his haunches and allowed her legs to drop back down onto the bed where she lay with her arms crossed over her face.

"Goddamn, I'm too old for this shit," Sean said.

The camera showed a close-up view of the bed sheets followed by Montrell's voice talking to Karen.

"Hey, sweetheart? Are you OK? Look we have a present for you."

"You hurt me," she accused him in a whimpering voice. "You told me you would take care of me."

The camera showed Montrell holding Karen's hands above her head with one hand and holding a small baggie with the other.

"Give her some more stuff. Let's make her happy again."

"I don't want any more, please let me go now," she said and attempted to pull her hands free from Montrell's grasp.

"It'll be OK, baby. Here, let me get it ready for you," as she released her hands and moved out of the range of the camera.

"I said no," she said and rolled over to the other side of the bed in an effort to get up.

Sean reached for her but the ringing of Karen's cell phone interrupted him. Ray felt his heart lurch again when he recognized his "Love Me Tender" tune.

Sean held the phone in his hand and looked towards Montrell for direction. Karen tried to grab the phone from his hand but he yanked it away.

"Give me that, that's my husband calling me and I want to talk to him. Give me that phone."

Sean laughed and said, "Why? Do you want to tell him you just fucked two guys?"

The phone was still ringing when he opened it and then immediately closed it breaking the connection.

"Ray, Ray, I'm sorry. Please help me," Karen's voice came from out of camera range.

"How do you turn this fucking thing off?" Sean asked fumbling with the buttons.

The sound of the phone cycling off was heard as Sean tossed it towards the dresser. The camera was back on the bed and only the wrinkled sheets showed on the screen.

"No, I said, I've had it. I'm leaving."

"Fuck her, let her go. I'm tired of screwing with her. I just wanted to fuck her to get back at her puny husband for humiliating me in front of my friends," Montrell's voice bragged.

"He's not puny and you got what you deserved. I shouldn't have let you do that to me and I shouldn't have let you get to me again this weekend. I'm so ashamed."

The sound of the door slamming indicated she had left the room.

"Hey, she forgot her panties. Want them? Give me some of that shit, man then let's go find a good club."

Ray keyed the remote and the screen went back to the blue menu. Retrieving the DVD, he stacked it with the others and locked them in his safe. He spent the rest of the evening keeping busy and trying not to think of the future. He knew that there were some more steps that he would have to take but there was no sense in doing anything else at this time. He figured he would take them as they came up.

He felt better after he took a shower and lounged around in his shorts and tee shirt. He was almost asleep in his recliner when the phone rang and it was Brian on the other end.

Brian was less enthusiastic than Melody, but that could be expected since he was eating, sleeping and playing baseball with a couple of hundred sweaty, smelly boys. Brian told him how much he was learning and the fun he was having. Ray could tell that he was enjoying himself but that he very carefully avoided mentioning his mother. Finally, when it appeared the conversation was ending, Ray let him know that she had returned on Sunday and was back at work. Brian's only comment was, "That's good."

Chapter 51

Ray's first surprise was when Vincent's secretary called him Tuesday afternoon and told him that Karen was served with the separation and divorce papers. She could not tell him how Karen had reacted since they used a service and not someone from the office.

The second surprise came while he watched the six o'clock news. Vincent was right. The story was leaked and the video showed Montrell in handcuffs as he was being led out the front door of his condo to a waiting police car.

The reporter already had the background information on Montrell, including the fact that he was the senior broker and branch manager for Mike's Tybee Island office. The reporter said that Mike was out of town and he could not be reached for comment.

Ray waited for them to say something about Karen's connection but it never came. Maybe the attorney that Vincent had recommended was able to work out some kind of a deal for her.

He knew that Brian and Melody would not find out about it until they got home. He kept waiting for a call from Karen but she made no attempt to contact him either directly or through Vincent. He was sure that she wanted the rest of her clothes and things from the house but she never tried to get them.

After waiting a week, Ray packed Karen's belongings and stored the boxes in the garage. His anger at her and at Montrell slowly dissipated. He found that he could go for hours without the two of them taking over his head.

He wrote letters to the children explaining his side of the story without going into the details of her sexual exploits. He planned on giving them to Brian and Melody when they returned. He expected an emotional scene when he told them what had happened and he thought the letters would help mollify the situation.

He was becoming very pleased with himself and his ability to handle this tragic situation when he received the letter. It was more than two weeks after Montrell had been arrested when he heard the beep of the mail carrier's horn. He was in the garage at the time and when he walked out to the truck, the carrier handed him an envelope and a receipt to sign.

At first, Ray was sure that it was either from Karen's attorney or from the courts. He was surprised to see that it was from the health department informing him that he might be infected with an STD. Ray read the letter on the way back into the house and his rage at her infidelity and uncaring attitude towards the health of her family increased with each step he took.

Since he had not had sex with her since her return from Vegas, she must have been unfaithful to their marriage before she left. Running over the timelines in his head, he was sure it must have happened at the Cinco de Mayo party.

Picking up the telephone, he pressed the speed dial for Karen's cell phone and waited with increasing anger for her to answer. The realization that his ringtone was sounding at the other end brought back what he had witnessed in that hotel room. He no longer thought of her pleas for him to help her but he recalled the image and sounds as she encouraged Montrell to take her to new heights of passion.

The ringing stopped and a canned message informed him that the number he had called was no longer in service. He waited for the new number but there was no further message. He called the real estate office and the receptionist told him that Karen had taken a leave of absence and she did not know when she would return.

He considered calling Adele but he was sure Karen had left instructions to not give him any information. Since the whole purpose in calling Karen was to scream at her for something she had done that could not be undone he decided against bringing anyone else into the situation. Slamming down the phone, he went upstairs to his bathroom, pulled his pants down and began to carefully examine himself in the mirror for any unusual signs.

He really did not know what to look for and even after he determined that there was nothing frightening going on down there he decided to call their family doctor. When he told the receptionist that he had what he thought was an infection, he got an appointment the very next day.

While he had the phone in his hand he decided to call Vincent and tell him about Karen's dropping out of sight. Vincent was not available but his secretary told him that Karen's attorney had already informed them that all contact with her was to be made through her.

He no sooner put the phone down when it rang and this time it was Melody. She was all upset about not being able to contact her mother since her cell phone was disconnected. There was no way around not telling her so Ray gave her a synopsis of what was going on in their lives.

When she asked why her mother had left, he told her that she wanted to try to succeed and she felt that he was holding her back and not supporting her. Ray tried to make it clear to Melody that it had nothing to do with her or Brian and that the issue was between her mother and him.

He lied and told her that he thought everything would work out in a few weeks or months and for her to try and continue to enjoy her trip. He promised her that the next time Brian called he would explain the situation to him.