Love of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy answered by saying, "It went great and we all had a great time."

"We? Were you there too?"

"I was there too. We'll explain it to you another time but it was a fun evening."

"I'm glad. Sorry to leave so soon."

"We understand. If we can help in any way just let us know."

"I will and I'll be in touch. Thanks for telling me by the way." She was starting to cry again so she went around the side of the house to her car and headed home to confront Jack. After giving Linda the bad news they headed to Sandy's where they spent an hour talking but Hank had already told her about Jack's stupidity. They talked about the poker game and what they did and about Tony being there but they left out the part about Kathy showing the guys her naked ass and Sandy was full of questions about the whole evening. The poker game issues were on the women's minds a lot and the next weekend the four of them got together and talked over coffee at Sandy's.

The first question to be asked was by Sandy when she asked Linda, "How are you getting along?"

"Okay. Certainly better than a week ago anyway. Jack and I had a real knockdown drag out fight. We've had a couple since then too but nothing compared to the first one."

"Are you going to stay with him?"

"I'll get back to you on that. I've told him I'm going to spend the next couple of months thinking about it and in the meantime he can sleep in the guest room. I can hardly stand to look at him. You have no idea how embarrassed I was when you told me. We all trusted him and the whole time he was building up to try to screw you Nina and be unfaithful to me. It wasn't an uncontrollable impulse, he planned that and followed through with it while I was in Virginia with my sick mother. I get mad all over again just thinking about it." She sipped her coffee and said, "Enough about him, tell me about the poker game."

Kathy said, "I went too."

"You didn't."

"Nina asked me to help her confront Jack so I couldn't say no but once that was over I stayed and both of us teased the guys and had a great time."

"What did you two wear?" Nina answered that question and then Linda asked, "So how did Tony react to the evening?"

"Like he'd been part of the group right from the beginning." Nina looked at Kathy and said, "Kathy thinks he's a hunk."

Linda said, "I do too and who wouldn't. Not in the muscle bound sense but in the total package way. Looks, trim build, great eyes and a killer smile. So the no touch rule still stands then."

Kathy looked at Sandy and said, "Yes it does. Hank forgot himself and put his arm around me while I was talking to Jeb but it was totally innocent and neither of us even thought about it until later."

Sandy smiled and said, "If you were in a mini skirt and Hank hand his arm around you I can guarantee you that he was thinking about it."

Kathy smiled and said, "Well it wasn't a big thing and when Jeb and I were done I went back to the kitchen with Nina."

Linda was listening and with increased interest asked, "So the two of you just spent the evening teasing the guys and getting compliments."

"That's about it."

"Give me some examples of how you tease them."

Nina said, "Oh you know with looks or little comments or...well for example Kathy or I would lean over the table to get something and lean farther than necessary so they can look down our blouse. Or I'd bend over just far enough in my very mini skirt to make them stop breathing for a minute."

Kathy said, "My blouse had buttons on it so every so often I'd undo another button and the guys would notice almost immediately and try to get another look down my blouse. Anything we could think of to get them to pay attention to us and make them think they were going to see something they shouldn't."

Linda looked at Kathy and asked her, "You enjoyed it too?"

"Well I didn't think I would but after Jack was gone I didn't want to just up and leave so Nina fixed me up with an outfit so I gave it my best effort. It wasn't long before I was having a blast and wouldn't have left unless somebody forced me to."

Sandy then asked them how the guys reacted and Kathy said, "They were such gentlemen and were so appreciative."

Sandy laughed and said, "Well of course they were, they had their own private strip club."

Nina looked at the others and said, ""I guess Sandy isn't far off with that. Kathy and I didn't strip but we sure had them going. At least none of us gave lap dances. All of them laughed at that one. Sandy wanted to know what it was like being so exposed in front of them and Kathy told her it was easy and fun and that they weren't showing any more than they would have in a bikini and actually less.

Linda was quiet a minute while Sandy and the other two talked and then Linda said, "I'm working on a plan to get even with Jack and I need a favor."

Kathy sat up straight and said, "Great, we're good with plans."

"I want to join you at the next game and the sooner the better."

When Nina told Mark later that Linda was joining them he smiled and said, I'm glad. I hope it takes her mind off of her problem for a few hours."

"I'll admit this much to you. Tonight just might help her do more than that. Tonight just may solve her problem." Then by Nina's request on behalf of Linda the next poker game was moved up to just four weeks after the last one. The time for Linda to make a decision about Jack was fast approaching and she decided how Jack reacted to what Linda had planned would decide Jack's fate as far as having Linda in his life was concerned. The costumes were ordered and the plans were set and all they had to do was wait for the Saturday night poker game.

Chapter Twelve

The night of the game Linda and Kathy were at Nina's by five thirty and they spent the next half an hour talking and getting ready. Kathy was wearing a neon orange mini skirt with scalloped edges and her top was a peasant blouse similar to one that Nina had worn and of course high heels. She was also wearing a garter placed high on her thigh.

Nina wore a white pleated micro mini skirt with hot pink inserts in the pleats. The best part of her costume was the top that fastened in front right at her breasts and what little fabric there was just draped down like a miniature curtain with no support at all. A light breeze could waft that little scrap of fabric up and her breasts would be exposed. She too wore high heels and of course...high on her thigh a garter belt.

For Linda's first time Nina came up with a flared mini skirt and a very thin top with a plunging neckline with buttons down the front and she planned to undo buttons through the evening just as Kathy had done before. Her breasts were small but firm and she never felt like she wanted to or needed to apologize for them or hide them. In fact most of her tops and blouses had vee or scooped necks. It was safe to say that Linda thought her breasts were her best feature. Most guys would argue that her best features were her sweet ass and her smooth and perfectly proportioned legs. And once again high heels and a garter belt placed high on her thigh completed her outfit too.

The three of them waited in the laundry room until Mark had put the beers in the fridge and tapped on the door once before returning to the dining room and the guys. Nina waited a few seconds and then led the way and the three of them sat at the table and whispered as the men's voices filtered in to them. They waited five minutes and then Nina looked at Kathy and Linda and asked, "You two ready?"

Kathy took a deep breath and nodded and Linda nodded and said, "God I hope so." Nina got the beers out and Kathy handed the snack tray to Linda and picked up the tip jar and told Linda, "Just take your sweet time passing those around and don't pass up a chance to make eye contact with the guys and smile. If you can find a reason to bend over take it but be careful so you don't flash your bare butt by bending over too far. The guys won't grab your ass but...well just be careful."

"Got it."

As soon as they entered the dining room the guys stood up and applauded and when they realized Linda was there too they applauded even more and chanted her name. Linda's cheeks were on fire but her smile was impossible to miss and it didn't leave her face for at least a full minute as they stood there basking in the enthusiastic reception they received. Nina led the way and put the first beer in front of Mark as they made eye contact and he smiled. Before she could straighten up the slight downdraft from the ceiling fan made her flimsy top flutter and she thought her breasts were going to be exposed before the evening was well started.

She moved on to Jeb and sat his beer in front of him as he looked into her eyes and the wafting air once again made her top flutter and her heart almost stop. Then on to Hank but her top behaved that time and around to Tony who was shorter than the others and could almost look up under her top, especially when the air caught her top again and almost flipped it up. She stopped breathing and didn't move for a second and then stepped back out of the stream of air from that slowly spinning fan.

Kathy followed Linda on her rounds as one by one she bent over to place the bowl of snacks as she smiled and looked at each guy and said things like, "Hi Mark. You look good tonight," or, "Hi Jeb I hope you don't mind that I'm here."

Of course Jeb fell all over himself as his eyes went to her chest before meeting her eyes and said, "I'm really glad you came. I hope you enjoy yourself as much as the rest of us certainly will now that you're here." On around the table and Nina stood next to Mark who was trying to look up under his wife's top just like the other guys. He'd seen her naked hundreds of times but sneaking a peek in front of the others certainly had a special quality to it.

Just as Linda put the last bowl of snacks down the doorbell rang and Nina and Mark looked at each other in surprise. Hank was closest to the front door so he went over and peeked through the little hole and opened the door.

All eyes were focused on Hank and the door as Sandy stepped inside and looked at her husband. His eyes were round as plates and almost as big as she smiled at him and slipped off her light jacket. There was a collective gasp and everybody else's eyes were wide open as they tried to convince themselves that their eyes weren't playing tricks on them. She stood there in a micro mini skirt, thigh high nylons that ended in an elaborate lace just below her skirt hem, high heels and a sleeveless top with a neckline that plunged to her waist and was held together with three criss crossed laces that tied in a bow in front. Sandy's breasts were only slightly smaller than Kathy's and almost a third of her breasts were on display in the wide vee of her blouse and it was plain to see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Sandy looked at the guys and then smiled at them as her eyes went to the three women who were as speechless as the guys were. Her high heels made a tapping sound in the foyer and then went silent as she walked across the living room carpet and past the guys to join the women. Sandy's face was flushed red and it was easy to see that she was scared to death but she kept her chin up and her chest out and continued with her smile as she turned to face the guys as they stood to applaud her and literally cheer for her. Hank was still staring at his wife in silence as he walked back toward his chair. As soon as the guys settled down Nina said, "Nobody can be more surprised or happy to see Sandy than the three of us but if anybody objects to having Sandy here raise their hand now." She knew there would be no hands but she paused and then said, "Everybody who is thrilled to see her raise their hands." Of course all four men and three women eagerly raised their hands. "Okay guys enjoy your game and your beers and we'll be back to check on you in about fifteen minutes."

Sandy was first to retreat to the kitchen and as soon as she was out of sight of the guys she let out her breath and just stood there staring at the far wall as she tried to slow her breathing to a more normal rate. As the other three joined her she managed to say, "That was without a doubt the hardest thing I have ever done in my life." Nina stared at her and said, "Damn that's a sexy top and the skirt. Where did you ever find the courage to wear that?"

"I still don't know. I saw it while I was shopping the other day and bought it. I still wasn't planning to come but I thought that I could wear it for Hank. Then the more I looked at it and tried it on the more I wanted to be here with you three. I almost threw up as I left the house I was so nervous. I'm almost naked."

Linda said, "I know exactly what you mean." Sandy looked at her and said, "Oh my God I think I can see your nipples."

"Not in the dining room. In the bright kitchen light you can though."

Then Sandy noticed Nina's top and said, "No you didn't go out there in that."

"Yes I did and that damn ceiling fan almost exposed me. That was one thing I didn't plan on when I ordered it. Of course the fabric is as light as silk and I didn't expect that either. The way it clings to me makes me feel naked from the waist up."

"Don't look now but you are almost naked from the waist up. Is this how you've been dressing?"

"This is the most daring yet and it's in honor of Linda's plan and now in honor of all four of us being here."

"I've battled with myself for days about doing this but when I thought about Linda I figured another woman here to support her might help the cause."

Linda gave her a hug and said, "It will and thank you for coming. Believe me I know how hard it was for you to come through that door and I'm in awe of your courage."

Kathy said, "Just remember, it gets easier and more fun each time we go out there and entertain the boys."

Chapter Thirteen

While the women were talking Mark leaned over the table and in slightly more than a whisper said, "Listen guys this is a special night for Linda and Sandy. Each for different reasons, Linda because it has something to do with her problem with Jack but they refused to explain that to me. Special for Sandy because she is determined to be here in support of Linda. But guys it took real guts and determination for Sandy to go through with this. We all know she is the most shy of the four of them but we also know she is one of the most stunning of our four beautiful wives and I'm in awe of her both physically and because of her bravery. I propose that we do something special for all four of them so if any of you have any ideas share them with all of us when we get together later and talk about it. Do all of you agree?" The other three nodded their heads and mumbled full agreement before sitting down again.

Back in the kitchen Nina said, "Sandy why don't you pass the beers around the next time."

"Oh God I'm so nervous I could just pee my panties. They won't try to touch me will they?"

Kathy smiled and said, "Well we can't be sure about Hank when you get near him but the others won't try anything."

"If Hank touches me I'll either faint or go crazy. Even though I was about ready to faint out there I loved knowing those guys were staring at me and cheering me. What do we do now?"

"Anything we want to do. You do the beer and we'll do the snacks, napkins and so forth."

"Aren't any of you nervous?"

Nina smiled and told her, "Sandy I get so nervous I almost tremble but that is only until they've seen me for the first time. After that it gets easier and easier. I love to feel their eyes on me and I even pretend that I feel a pat on the butt or a touch on my thigh every so often. Mark and I almost rape each other when it's over and tonight is going to be even more so now."

"Because of what you were telling me the other day?"

"Yes. I'm not sure if I can go through with it but I'm going to try."

Sandy looked at Linda and said, "I'll bet you aren't nervous."

"Are you kidding? Of course I'm nervous. I don't know why but I am."

Then Kathy added, "But like Nina said, it gets easier and even more fun and more exciting as the evening progresses."

Nina turned to Sandy and said, "Like we told Linda earlier, when you pass the beers around just make eye contact, smile and bend over the table and give the guys a thrill and with your breasts and that top they will go crazy. Take your time and just have fun with it. Bask in their attention and flattery and know that before the end of the evening they will be ready to do anything you ask of them because they will be under your spell."

Sandy smiled and said, "I really doubt that but I'm sure I'll have fun and I'm glad I came."

Nina said, "Listen Sandy I'll apologize right now because I ordered special outfits for the three of us for later not knowing you would be here."

"That's okay there was no way you could have known because I didn't even know for sure until tonight."

Nina looked at Linda and Kathy and said, "I'll show them to you later but I better tell you that I don't know if we'll have the courage to wear them. I took them out of the package and when I saw them I about died."

"Will the guys like them," Linda asked.

"Oh they'll go crazy without a doubt but...well we can decide later when you see them. Sandy I have a special idea for you later if you're up to it and I'll explain that when we look at the other outfits."

"Sounds exciting."

"Oh it will be exciting and maybe as much for us as for the guys."

Kathy said, "I can't wait to see those outfits now."

The fifteen minutes passed quickly so Nina loaded the trays and with Sandy taking the beers and Kathy the snacks Nina told Linda, "We'll pick up the empties and sort of tidy up the table. If we work it right we'll be able to all but crawl onto the table as we drive the boys nuts."

"Sounds like fun. Okay let's go have fun ladies."

They were a well organized group and though Sandy was shaking she smiled and heard them cheer again as they entered the dining room. She went to Mark first and gave him a fresh beer and Kathy said, "No Mark gets the Miller Lite."

"Oh," and she took her time as she leaned down and retrieved the Heineken as she made eye contact with Mark and smiled. "Hi I'm new here so please forgive me."

"Only if you promise to come back soon."

"I promise I'll take very good care of you," and she moved on and played the same role with Jeb. When she got to Hank she handed him his Bud Lite and asked him, "Having fun honey?"

Hank looked like he was tongue tied as she smiled and he nodded his head and his eyes went to his wife's breasts. "I look forward to talking to you later love," and she moved on to Tony and charmed him just as much. Kathy did her best to flash her breasts as she passed around the snacks but there wasn't a lot she could think of to do so she helped Sandy as Linda and Nina picked up the empties. When they reached Tony, Linda reached for his empty bottle she knocked the bottle over and made a big production of trying to grab it managing to almost climb into his lap in the process. Tony leaned back slightly and studied her back through the thin fabric of her blouse and then her legs as her skirt raised up until he could almost see her ass. The temptation to put his hand on her ass was so strong it scared him but he controlled himself and she retrieved the bottle saying, "Sorry Tony."

"That's perfectly okay, come back anytime."

Her eyes locked onto his as she said, "I just might do that," and then moved on to join the other three women as Nina said, "We'll be back guys but call out if you need something."

"Anything we want?" asked Jeb.

Kathy smiled at him and said, "Well not quite anything love," and they returned to the kitchen.

As they settled down Nina said, "The only down side of this is we get stuck in the kitchen most of the time. Then she looked at Sandy and said, "You were very good out there, how did it feel?"

1...345678