Love of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With Mark I was trembling like a leaf in a wind but I kept my cool I think. With Jeb it was a little easier and of course with Hank I felt more relaxed and marveled at how he stared at me and seemed so flustered. Then with Tony I almost relaxed and had fun. It really does get easier."

"You are a very fast learner. Listen, after the next round let's go to the bedroom and decide about the other outfits and talk about Linda's plan and my plan about Sandy for later."

By the time the four of them had made the rounds of the table once more Sandy and Linda were starting to relax and really get into the experience. After serving Tony they stepped back and Nina said, "Okay guys we're taking a break in the bedroom so be patient with us. We'll be back in twenty to thirty minutes and see to your needs then." The guys laughed and clapped as the women retreated to Nina and Mark's bedroom and closed the door.

Chapter Fourteen

Sandy stood in the middle of the room and did a quick spin saying, "God this is fun, I'm so glad I went through with it. We have them eating out of our hands."

Kathy laughed and said, "Men have two heads. They use one to think with and the other one holds their hat off of their shoulders." All four of them collapsed on the bed laughing and released their built up tensions. After a minute Nina got up and said, "Okay let's look at the new outfits. Linda I think they would fit right in with your plan but they may be too much for any of us. We'll each have to decide for ourselves. Sandy once we decide that I want to tell you what I have dreamed up for you and I think you'll love it."

Nina pulled an outfit from the drawer and laid it out on the bed. Kathy looked at that and said, "You have to be kidding me."

She held up the top and said, "This is what they call a poker set or a strip poker set. As you can see the top is nothing more than a thin band of fabric that goes behind the neck and around the torso just under your breasts and another strap goes from that strap down at an angle over your breast and fastens in the middle between the breasts. These playing cards have Velcro on the back and attach to the top strap. The cards hang down and that's what covers your breasts and nothing more.

The bottom isn't much more than a thong with the same Velcro set up and the cards hang down over your hips and your ass...and well...covers the area between your legs...more or less. I know the bottoms don't cover much so if you don't shave much down there your hair would show a lot."

Linda held up the bottoms and said, "Look at this, the patch of fabric for the back is miniscule."

Kathy took it and said, "Look at the front, it isn't much larger. We'd be covered in front but not by very damn much." Nina said, "I'll put the top on and you can see what it would be like." Nina stripped to the waist and put the top on and tied it behind her and behind her neck. Then attached the cards one by one saving part of them for the bottom. She did a slow turn and said, "Well what do you think?"

Linda stood up and said, "I think we'll be all but naked out there. Do you really have the nerve to wear this Nina?"

"I don't know but this would be perfect for what you want to do right?"

"Well yes it would be but...the bottom...I mean damn it's tiny."

"It is very tiny. It's up to you. If you say no we'll just go on with what we were wearing and the guys won't know the difference."

Kathy studied the bottom and said, "It won't show any more of me than they saw last time but the top...I mean with my breast size..."

"I know. Those cards just aren't going to hide much on you. Linda can buy a little time and I can too but most of our breasts will be on display right from the start. On top of that I had an idea to tease the guys."

"I'm almost afraid to hear this one but go ahead."

"Well if we do wear these I thought we could each pick one of the guys and sit in their laps..."

"Oh my God."

"We would look at their poker hand and if they had a card that matched any of the cards on our outfit they could remove it."

"So in the end we're going to be naked."

"Except for the tiny patches of material on the bottom. We...our um...pussies would be covered."

"Our asses will be out there for their inspection."

"Yes they will. This is the ultimate adventure but only if we can do it and enjoy it. We know the guys would go ape."

"If they keep their hands to themselves after this I'll be amazed."

Nina looked at Sandy and asked her, "Are you really doing okay now?"

"I'm having the time of my life."

"My idea was for each of us to choose a guy to remove our garters and then they would put them on your leg."

"How high up?"

"That's up to you. All the way up if you feel that daring or just above the knee, it's up to you. Then you would have the choice of leaving them on or maybe have Hank take them off of you. The higher you have them put them on you the higher Hank gets to reach to take them off of you."

"In front of everybody."

"That's right."

Sandy looked down at her very short skirt and said, "Well at least I have panties on."

Kathy looked at her and said, "Do you really?"

"You mean you don't?"

"No and I doubt that Nina does. Linda?"

"Well yeah."

Looking at Sandy Kathy said, "Take them off and it will put more excitement in the evening. All the guys assume we're naked under these skirts anyway."

"They do? Why would they assume that?"

"We'll explain that later because it's kind of a long story."

Sandy looked down again and said, "Me naked under this tiny skirt...in front of those guys?"

"They can't see anything as long as you don't bend over."

"But if they put those garters on my leg..."

"Well just be careful I guess. Take your panties off while we're in here and get used to the feeling and then decide." Linda and Sandy slipped their panties off and tossed them on the bed and stood there.

Linda said, "I can't believe this. Think about what I plan to do later."

"Oh my God that would be great."

"Why?"

"Think about what you'll be doing and who sits in the perfect place to see you."

"Oh yes that would be fun. The perfect one. He'll about faint I'll bet."

Then turning to Sandy, Kathy said, "Sandy near the end sit on Jeb's lap so you'll be facing Hank and lift your right leg and put your heel on the edge of the chair."

"But my...I'll be showing my...oh yes that would be great. Oh poor Hank, I almost feel sorry for him."

"Can you imagine what it will be like when you two get home? In fact I'm going to do that to Jeb too."

Nina looked at Kathy and asked her, "What would you say to you and me trading places?"

"What, me show my...to Mark and you show yours to Jeb?"

"Just a thought."

"Let me think about that one for awhile."

"You decide and I'll just follow your lead."

"We'll never top tonight, never."

"It will be tough that's for sure."

Sandy shocked the other three when she said, "Why don't we all do that? I mean...say I sit on Tony's lap and flash Hank and Linda sits on Hank's lap and flashes Tony.

Nina was smiling as she stared at Sandy and asked her, "Do you realize what you just said?"

Sandy's cheeks flushed as she smiled meekly and simply said, "Yes."

"I can't believe you. Where are you finding the courage? You almost fainted when you arrived a couple of hours ago and now you want them to see your...between your legs?"

"Well yes. I mean, well it's like you said it gets easier to tease and I don't know if I'll have the nerve to do this again so while I'm here and having so much fun I want to do as much as I can."

"So if we're going to do that we'll have to wait to put the poker outfits on until after we have flashed the guys."

Kathy then said, "So we'll go out there and show them everything below the waist and then the next time show them everything above the waist and almost everything below the waist again. Why not just go out there naked?"

Nina said, "For one thing as silly as it sounds I don't have the nerve to do that, at least not yet and besides if we did that there really wouldn't be anything left to tease the guys with. Don't we want to stretch this out just a little bit? Maybe get naked for them the next time or something."

"You are kidding right?"

"No. Well I mean assuming all four of us agree to that and I can find the nerve to go through with it."

"Aren't you the one that was ready to show your stuff to the guys a long time ago?"

"Okay so I was over reaching just a little but I do want to do that if I can."

"I have to admit I'm not at all sure I could do it but I'm not ruling it out either."

Sandy stood up and said, "Okay I say we go out and do the garter thing and then show the guys out bits. I have to do it soon or I'm going to chicken out."

Linda said, "Okay here it is. I'll have Tony take my garter off and I'll flash him at the same time. Kathy it will be you and Mark and Nina and Jeb. Then we'll watch as Sandy has each of those guys put the garters on her leg as high as she has the nerve to let them and then have Hank take them off."

Sandy was getting flushed as she said, "Do you realize that means that all four guys would end up seeing my parts?"

"I hadn't thought of that. Want to do it different?"

It was almost like some other force was taking control as she straightened up and said, "No I want to do that." Linda looked at the others and they agreed so she said, "Then it's time to go out and shock our guys."

Nina said, "Wait," and took time to move her garter far up her thigh so that meant Jeb's hands would be within a couple of inches or less of her pussy. The other two followed her lead and they filed out.

Chapter Fifteen

The four brave but trembling women filed out and doing their best to act casual each of the women took up positions near the guy that was assigned to her. All except Kathy. She had retrieved her cell phone and was going to photograph the events starting with Linda. As the others looked on, Linda went to Tony and asked him, "Honey would you do like to do something for me?"

He couldn't stop smiling as he said, "Just name it love."

She looked into his eyes and asked, "Would you take my garter off?"

Even with her eight inch skirt he still couldn't see her garter because she had placed up so close to her sex so he asked her, "I'd love to but what garter."

Their eye contact could be felt around the table as she put her foot on his chair between his legs and in a very soft and nervous voice said, "This one." His eyes didn't know what to do. He was having a hard time taking his eyes off of hers because he was seeing her like he had never seen her before. Then looking down he saw her very light triangle of hair just above her vertical lips and he stared without moving. She had found the nerve to go through with it so she wanted him to take his time and stare all he wanted as the others looked on not aware that each of them would play a part in this unfolding adventure. For an instant she wished she had Sandy's part and could do this for each of the guys but the instant she felt his hand on her thigh her attention was on Tony and the rest of the world disappeared. Kathy had her camera ready and though it wasn't necessary Linda pulled her skirt up and almost showed her triangle of hair to everybody in the room. There was little doubt that her Jeb could see all that Linda had to offer.

Tony's hands eased up her thigh and Linda was holding her breath and felt a rush of desire like she had never felt before. She knew her pussy was going to be wet but there was nothing she could do about that. She was one of those women that would develop copious juices when she got this excited and she had no control over it. As soon as Tony's hands touched the garter one of his fingers lightly caressed her wet sex and he looked up at her again. She gave him a soft and encouraging smile and he touched her again and then reluctantly coaxed her garter down and then off. She left her foot between his legs as she said, "Thank you honey just hold onto that for a few minutes.

"Thank you Linda." Everybody in the room was quiet and they were hardly breathing as Kathy took one more picture and lowered her phone. Linda put her foot back on the floor and then kissed him softly and then stepped back, their eyes still connected for a few more seconds.

Nina was next and went over to Jeb, who was turned to the side a little so he could watch Linda and Tony, and she kissed him before saying, "Jeb honey would you take my garter off?" Poor Jeb was flushed and nervous as he looked at Kathy who was standing to one side and smiling at him, and then he looked back at Nina and nodded his head, swallowed and said, "I'd be honored to Nina." Her courage didn't abandon her so she put her foot between his legs and her toe almost touched his obvious raging erection. Then as she looked at him she raised her skirt well above her garter and with Jeb's chair turned sideways all Mark had to do was lean to the side a little to see almost as much as Jeb was seeing. Jeb looked down and saw Nina's sex and stared. She was shaved clean and with her knee moved aside slightly her lips parted and her dew sparkled. He looked up at her as she smiled at him and then he looked down again. Nina glanced over at Mark and saw him leaning to his right and his eyes jumped back and forth between his wife's face and her pussy. They looked at each other and neither of them smiled but stared at each other until she looked back to Jeb when she felt his touch on her thigh. Her garter was almost as high as she could get it so it would be very hard for him to remove her garter without touching her lips. Nina's heart was racing as she felt his hands reach the garter and boldly touch her. It seemed that Jeb had recovered nicely and made little pretense about being delicate. The side of his hand caressed her puffy lips as he made a production of getting his fingers under that lacy elastic band and then he looked up at her as he brazenly let a finger tip touch her wetness and slide down her slit before easing the garter down. Nina looked over at Mark once more and there was no way that Jeb could miss the desire that he saw in her flushed face as she slowly lowered her leg and let her skirt drop back down.

Now it was Kathy's turn so she handed her phone to Nina and kissed Mark softly before saying, "It's you and me honey unless you'd rather not."

Mark had the advantage of time on his side. He had watched as Tony and Linda and his wife and Jeb had teased each other so he knew for him it would be either Sandy or Kathy and for him his hopes and desires were with this woman that had just kissed him. "Kathy honey I'd brave the fires of hell for this honor."

Nina stood close to Jeb and looked down at him as her husband prepared to touch Jeb's wife in the most intimate way. Jeb's left hand eased out and touched Nina's right leg in a subtle gesture and she didn't move as she savored his gentle touch. Kathy's leg came up between Mark's legs and moved until her toe touched his hard manhood hiding behind his shorts and they looked at each other. Before it was over both of them were going to be teased until it was even money if they would end up making love.

All eyes were on Kathy and Mark now as she slowly pulled her skirt up to her waist. Only Jeb, Nina and Mark could see her smoothly shaved pussy but the whole room could see her leg and the left side of her ass. Kathy took a page from Nina's book and eased her knee to the side enough to open her pussy for Mark and his eyes went back and forth between her eyes and her begging pussy. Kathy had proved to be the bravest and most brazen of the three women and Mark was going to do his best to savor the moment. His hands moved slowly up her leg starting at her knee and he looked at her sex until he got close to it. Then looking into her eyes he didn't bother her garter at first but slowly slipped a finger between her wet lips and teased her as her breathing increased and her cheeks flushed even more. His right hand found the garter and moved it slightly but that finger on his left had continued to dance at her door to ecstasy. She slowly licked her lips and her eyes glistened with moisture and desire as he touched her once more and let his finger enter her very slightly before retreating. He didn't want to stop. In fact he wanted to make love to Kathy more than anything in the world right then but he focused on the garter and looked up at her once more as he eased it down her leg and she lifted her foot enough to free the garter. Her toe danced on his bulge again and then she lowered her leg before they kissed with all the passion they were feeling. Jeb could hardly sit still as he watched his wife be teased and fingered and kissed and he wasn't even aware that his hand had found it's way up Nina's thigh far enough to keep her attention divided and she almost forgot to take pictures of Mark and Kathy.

The room was totally quiet as the four women regrouped. The men didn't talk and in fact they were barely breathing as they waited to find out what would happen next.

It was Sandy's turn now and the other three looked at her and smiled in encouragement and they could almost feel her heart racing. It was hard for Sandy to decide who to start with but she knew that Hank would be last. He was assuming that since he didn't have a garter he would be out of the excitement for this round.

Sandy decided to start With Tony and work her way to the right going to Mark next and then on to Jeb before having her husband remove the garters. She went to Tony and kissed him and said, "Would you put your garter on me?"

For whatever reason he glanced at the white garter and then up at her saying, "I'd be honored Sandy." This was the ultimate test for her. She was about to raise her skirt and show her sex to this handsome man while her husband looked on. That feel of panic returned and she seriously considered beating a hasty retreat to the bedroom and hide in a corner. But that other part of her held her firm and she put her right foot up between his legs and like Kathy she pulled her skirt up, hesitated and then pulled it up to her waist. With her left leg down and out a little to help her with her less than reliable balance her pussy was open to Jeb and almost to her husband as well giving Tony a perfect view of her pussy. She had shaved herself down to a brief fine line of short hair and Tony took his time to study her sweet puffy lips before starting the garter up her leg. As he neared mid thigh he looked up at her and she smiled down at him. He went a little farther without taking his eyes from hers and she continued to smile at him. Then he looked down and saw that his hand was only a couple of inches from her pussy so he looked up at her and very slowly moved it higher waiting for her to say something or take her leg down. But to everybody's surprise she didn't move or lose her smile as his hand reached his ultimate goal and coaxed it up as far as it would go and in the process caressed and petted her swelling sex. Neither of them moved for several seconds but then he removed his hands and she took her leg down. She kissed him and told him thank you and as all eyes watched she moved over to Mark. Hank was sitting across from Mark and couldn't believe what he was witnessing. His cautious shy wife was going to go around the table and let all three guys touch her pussy and perhaps even more before it was over.

This time Sandy gave the appearance of being calm as she put her foot up against Marks bulge and asked, "Would you do the honors?"

Mark still had the garter in his hand and he just smiled and looked at her as she lifted her foot and he started up her leg with the garter and then stopped. He reached up then and moved her skirt up to her waist and she smiled and held it there as he resumed his task until he too was touching and caressing this woman. This woman that almost certainly had the best body of the four women, and the woman that he never had even dreamed that he could ever even see naked let alone touch and tease her. Once again Jeb had the honor of seeing another woman's sex as Mark teased her and let his finger wander at will as she stared at him and felt dizzy with desire. She had no choice but to put her hand on his shoulder to steady herself as her world spun and her heart raced. Against all of his desires Mark took his hands away and she paused until her world settle down enough she could stand without falling. They exchanged looks once more and then she slowly moved on around to Jeb. Her fear and near panic were long gone and it was replaced with passion and desire. Just the thought of waiting until she and Hank got home was too long for her. With her foot on his chair and tapping his bulge Jeb did his best to please and tease her as he worked the garter up her leg. Once again she had to steady herself by holding onto Jeb and when she kissed him afterward she lingered, both to enjoy the kiss but also to give herself time to get her feet under her.

1...345678