Love of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy said "Well I'm not sure that Hank would approve but I do know that I can't picture me getting close to naked and teasing those four guys. That just isn't me."

Nina looked at Kathy and she hesitated but then said, "I don't think so. But I better not hear that any of the guys put their hands on you."

"Kathy that isn't on the approved list so don't worry. That's something that could never happen without express approval by everybody involved."

"You mean you'd be okay with that?"

Nina didn't think Kathy or Sandy would be at all happy if she had told the truth right then so she said, "No I didn't mean that. I'm just saying that is something that would never happen unless you were part of it."

"Then I guess we can put that thought aside because I'd break Jeb's neck if he touched another woman."

"I better get home. Again I'm sorry I didn't tell you after that first time or at least after the second time."

"Before the tiny skirt time."

"Exactly. Thanks and I'll talk to Linda next week then."

"But we expect a full report after the next game."

"I promise I'll tell you every detail." Nina wasn't quite sure they had really forgiven her but it went much better than she could have imagined. When she got home Mark was waiting for her and asked her, how did it go with the others?"

"They had a lot of questions but in the end they forgave me an even said I could continue but no touching allowed. I invited them to join us but they said no. Kathy thought about it but Sandy pretty much said no way."

"Kathy would be the one to join you if any of them did."

Chapter Six

"Then I'm going to call Kathy and talk to her. I have a plan but it would work much better if I could talk to her first."

"You going to let me in on your plan?"

"Not yet. If it works out it will be better if you don't know what's going to happen, but you will play a big part in the solution if my plan bears fruit."

Nina called Kathy and said, "I have a real problem and I need to talk to you as soon as I can."

"Sure okay. Now would work."

"Meet me at McDonald's."

"This must really be important."

"It is. See you in about ten minutes."

Nina grabbed her purse, gave Mark a glancing kiss and said, "I'll be back as soon as I can honey. I'm not going to rest until that bastard Jack is hanging and bleeding."

Kathy was waiting near the door and they went in and got their coffee and then sat down. Leaning toward Kathy Nina said, "You won't believe what I'm about to tell you. Jack called awhile ago and told Mark that he wanted to make love to me."

"He what?"

"He seems to think that just because we've been teasing and flirting he has this inside track between my legs."

"Kathy put her finger to her lips and smiled before saying, "Not so loud. Tell me all of it."

"That's about it. He said that he has a picture of me in my mini skirt and half exposed chest or something like that and he will show that picture to the world if we don't agree to his demands. Oh and he would make it sound worse than it was and he would be believed because of the picture."

"That bastard. Blackmail, I never would have guessed that of him."

"He's been sitting home alone and no doubt stewing and dreaming this craziness up while Linda is gone."

"What are you going to do?"

"I have a plan but I need your help."

"Of course, what do you need me to do?"

"Dress sexy and be part of the next game."

"Oh my God, really?"

"Yes really."

She explained her plan but Kathy said, "I don't think that last part will work or at least it will be pretty risky." She offered Nina an alternate suggestion and then they went back to Nina's plan again.

"Okay I think that will work. Let's go through it again and make sure we aren't missing a way for it to fall apart." They walked through it again and talked about each person's role and the timing again and then Kathy said, "Okay I think we have it. I wasn't going to get involved with the poker game but now I can't wait."

"I'll even order a costume for you and pay for it out of the tip jar."

"The tip jar?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you that part I guess." As she explained it Kathy's face lit up and she laughed. "You're kidding all four guys stuffed money in your tip jar?"

"Yes. Like I said it was a joke but they have been leaving me money for more costumes."

"Why that shit. Jeb was buying you sexy clothes."

"I didn't think about it that way. Now don't be rough on him. The money will be spent on you anyway so in affect he is buying you something this time."

"You sure are protecting him."

"Yes because he's such a sweetheart and I just love him to death."

Kathy smiled then and said, "Okay I'll be gentle with him. Now do we need to get together and go over this again?"

"Just come over about half an hour early and we'll talk then and tell Mark what his part will be."

"He won't know the whole plan?"

"I want him to react normally to whatever happens so I'll just tell him the part he needs to know about."

"I can't wait for the poker game. This is going to be so much fun."

"Remember you'll be wearing some pretty sexy things that night."

"I remember and I'm okay with that. After you told Sandy and me about joining you I thought about it and then later I thought about it some more and told myself it would be best not to get started in the games. Now here I am looking forward to it."

"If you want to leave after Jack is dealt with I understand."

"Oh no. The guys will have seen me at my best or worst by then so I'm staying for the party."

"Okay then I'm going home and get Mark started on his part of the plan." As they disposed of their untouched coffees Nina said, "I'll call you tomorrow or the next day and tell you the latest."

As soon as Nina got home she said, "Call Jack and tell him it's a go and it will happen at the next poker game. If he pushes for sooner tell him that I'm getting over a yeast infection or something." Mark made the call and then told Nina it was all set.

"Would you believe that ass hole acted like everything is fine and he hasn't done anything wrong?"

"What a complete ass he is. I never would have thought him capable of such a sleazy and stupid act."

"I wouldn't have either, but of the three guys it would have to be him instead of Jeb or Hank."

"Definitely. I'd trust my life to those two. Oh and pick somebody to take Jack's place at the table because Jack won't be staying and call the other two and tell them to be sure and be here fifteen minutes early."

"How about Tony for the replacement."

"Perfect and tell him he'll have a very interesting evening." Nina had planned on talking to Linda when she got home but she decided to wait until after the next game.

Chapter Seven

The night of the game Kathy arrived a half an hour early and said hi to Mark. He looked at her in total surprise but before he could say anything or ask questions she and Nina disappeared for a minute. Then reemerging Nina told Mark what his part would be and said they're going to get ready for their plan. With that taken care of Nina and Kathy returned to the bedroom so they could change. The women talked as Nina pulled the costumes out and Kathy asked, "Is this typical of what you've been wearing."

"No these are just a little more risqué in honor of the occasion." This time Nina was wearing a French maid's costume and no bra and there was just a hint of nipples through her thin peasant style top. It was lacy and off the shoulder to expose more of her breasts and she experimented in front of the mirror for a couple of minutes as Kathy watched her. She put on an eight inch ruffled skirt lined at the hem with white lace and ribbon. Next came a vertical striped waist cincher or corset and that zipped up the back. Then picking up a feather duster she turned to Kathy and said, "I'm going to be dusting the boys tonight."

"I can hardly wait to see that." The next detail was long dark sheer stockings with bows at the top about the same level as her skirt hem. The last thing was a garter and then she said, "There, what do you think?"

"I think those guys are in for a pretty rough night tonight and I can't wait to see how Jeb acts."

"He's always a gentleman but he'll probably be on his best behavior because you're here this time."

"I hope not because I want to see the real him. Now what do I wear?"

I didn't get carried away with yours because this is your first time." She pulled the second costume out of her drawer and handed the blouse to Kathy saying, "I got you this simple vee necked blouse but you can unbutton it as far as you have the nerve to and with your great breasts the guys will go crazy."

"Bra or no bra?"

"It's up to you but I'd say no bra and let your nipples push against the fabric to drive the guys up the wall. Next is this mini flare skirt but be careful how you bend over because if you go too far the boys will know if you shave or not down there."

"I get your point. Panties?"

"Again up to you."

"I want to say no panties but I better not go that far just yet. I still don't know for sure how Jeb will react to all of this."

"I'll bet the tip jar that he loves it and will be all over you after the game tonight."

"I hope so because I'll be ready for him."

"Oh and I have a garter for you too."

Kathy looked at that and asked, "Do the guys take them off or what?

"I thought you said no touching."

"That was before I got involved. Besides what's the big deal about having them take the garter off?"

Nina smiled and said, "Depends on how far up on your thigh you put it."

Kathy smiled and then moved it up as far as it would go and said, "How's that?"

"I think that would be just too wild."

Kathy moved it down to about the mid upper thigh and said, "I better go with that."

"You can always change your mind later. We can leave that part of the fun until near the end of the evening."

"I hope I last that long. I'm getting feelings like you were describing and nothing has even happened yet."

Nina stepped back and said, Let me look at you," and studied Kathy as she did a slow turn before smiling and saying, "Can you imagine what it would feel like to have one of the guys slip their hand up your leg to remove the garter and you weren't wearing panties?"

"Oh my God that would be hot but so damn scary at the same time."

"It sure would be."

Kathy got serious then and asked, "Would you ever consider letting one of them touch you?"

Nina stopped looking at herself in the mirror and turned to Kathy. "I've asked myself that question so many times and for a long time I'd always decide no. Then it was probably not and then maybe not. Kathy just like I said before I'd never do that unless I knew it was okay but now I'm ready to say yes I would. At least Jeb or Hank. Never Jack of course...oh and Tony will be here and I'd put him on my yes list too."

"Oh my God you mean Tony Pescoe?"

"Yes. You know him right."

"Of course I know him and he is so damn hot. He's handsome, in good shape and just shy enough to be cute. I get goose bumps just being around him."

"I'll bet you'd let him touch you then."

"Maybe not. I might faint or something and embarrass myself."

"This night just gets better and better."

"I'm so nervous I'm shaking inside."

"You look hot and the guys will be panting over you."

"And you're pretty sure that Jeb will be okay with this."

"I'd bet on it. If he balks just tell him I'm the one behind it and he can be mad at me. Besides you're here to help me with Jack. I need you here."

"Oh I was getting into the evening so much I almost forgot about the Jack part. I'll be glad when that's over and we can have some fun."

"Me too. I can't wait to see his face when we spring the trap on him and we can tell him what a piece of shit he is."

Chapter Eight

Kathy's car was parked around the corner and when the doorbell rang she and Nina went to the laundry room as Mark let the guys in and told them, "Jack will be here in fifteen minutes."

"Why us early then?"

"All will become clear to you in the next half an hour. It's going to be an interesting night."

Jeb asks, "Is Nina here?"

He gave him his standard answer saying, "She's around here somewhere."

"Our poker game just wouldn't be the same without her that's for sure."

When Jack arrived Mark let him in and when he saw Tony, Mark said, "I asked Tony to join us."

"Hey, the more the merrier I say. This is going to be a special night I can just feel it."

"Oh you can say that again, a very special night in fact."

Before the guys sat down, Nina appeared and as they all stared at her she said, "Before you get started I want to talk to Jack a second." Jack looked at her and smiled as the other four looked confused but said nothing. Jack joined her across the room and she said, "Mark tells me you called and said on the phone you want to make love to me."

"Well...yeah I did."

"Then tonight is the night, that is if you're up to it."

"Hell yeah I'm up to it, I've been waiting."

"Okay then go back to the table and when the time is right we'll do something about that." He just smiled and went back to the others sure that before the night was over he would best all of the other guys and be in bed with her. Nina watched him go and shivered at the mere thought of being in bed with that sleaze and then went back and joined Kathy in the kitchen.

As the cards were dealt for the first hand Kathy and Nina appeared and the guys stared at them and smiled with their mouths agape. Jeb's eyes got big and he stared at his wife in the sexy mini skirt and revealing top and then his eyes locked on her breasts that threatened to spill out of her top. While they all stared at them Nina and Kathy went over to Jack and in a too loud voice said, "Jack do you approve of my costume?"

"Hell yeah I do."

"Would you like to see if I'm wearing panties under this very short and frilly skirt?"

"Damn right."

As his hand reached for her upper thigh she stepped out of his reach and said, "Sorry but that just isn't going to happen.

Kathy stepped forward and then holding out her cell phone said, "Jack you jerk your voice was recorded as you talked to Nina about making love to her. You are also recorded staring at Nina and reaching to put your hand under her skirt. I'd suggest you get your ass out of here because I'm going to send this video clip and the audio recording to Linda."

"You wouldn't dare because I have proof of what Nina's been doing."

"So what? I know about it and the other guys know about it. In fact everybody knows about it."

Nina stepped in and said, "Jack you're such an ass, your threat was so amateurish to say the least. Did you really think that would work? Did you think that just because I have fun teasing the guys that I'd calmly submit myself to you just because you demanded it and tried to blackmail me?" The other guys were staring at Jack and started to stand up so Nina finished by saying, "I'd suggest you get going before you get your ass beat. Besides you'll need time to figure out just what you're going to tell Linda."

He glanced at the other guys and then almost raced to the door and disappeared. Nina took a deep breath and putting on her best face turned to face the others and said, "Mark why don't you tell them the whole story while Kathy and I get four cold beers and some snacks." Then looking at Kathy she smiled and the two of them disappeared into the kitchen to settle down as all four guys tried to talk at the same time.

Mark gave them the details of the whole story as Nina and Kathy listened from around the corner and recovered from their anger. The guys forgot about the beers and snacks as they said how shocked they were by Jack's actions. Then as soon as there was a pause and they guys had settled down Hank looked across the table and said, "Damn it Jeb I never would have guessed Kathy would be here tonight and with all due respect to her she looks hot."

Jeb gave him a confused look and said, "I have to confess that I didn't know she was going to be here either but I agree she does look damn sexy."

Nina looked at Kathy and they smiled at each other as they continued to listen to the guys as Tony said, "I've had a great night and I haven't even had my first beer. Mark, Jeb, I have to say thanks for inviting me and there aren't two luckier men in this world than you two...but Hank and I come in a close second just by sharing all of this with all of you."

Nina and Kathy were basking in the sweet words they were hearing but Nina left Kathy to listen as she got the beers and snacks ready. Then with Kathy carrying the tray and Nina carrying the tip jar again they reentered the dining room as Jeb stood up and started to applaud them and the other three were quick to join them in applauding the women.

Mark waited until they had deposited the tray and tip jar and then said, "Ladies we are in awe of both of you. For how sexy you look of course but that goes without saying. We are also in awe of your plan and how perfectly it went. Jack is in so much trouble now and we think he deserves all of that and more. We just feel sorry for Linda."

Nina paused a second and then said, "We haven't decide if we'll send that video. Certainly Jack deserves it but it would also be devastating for Linda. We just may save that video if we can come up with some less severe way to punish Jack and spare Linda the hurt. It's kind of funny that Jack had the idea to use his cell phone to take my picture and that's what gave me the idea of how to get back at him. I guess he actually did himself in now that I think about it. I like how that sounds."

Jeb stood up and holding his beer out in salute he said, "Kathy honey we've been married almost five years and I've seen you in all manner of dress and undress, but I've never seen you look as sexy as you do right now. I just hope we will have the pleasure of your company for the next game and the next and so on."

The four guys applauded again and then one by one all of them went around the table, gave first Kathy and then Nina a warm hug and a soft kiss before going back to their chairs. The women lingered for a minute and then Kathy said, "Have fun and we'll be back to check on you four in a little bit."

Kathy and Nina settled at the small kitchen table and nursed a beer as Nina asked Kathy, "So what do you think of my little game?"

"I love it. If we wanted to really tease them we could get them to agree to about anything."

"I think so too. All of them are so cute and sweet."

"Especially Tony. God I think he's hot."

"I know, you told me that earlier."

"I mean he's a hunk."

"I agree, he has a lot going for him."

"I just have to give him an extra tease of some kind before the night is over."

"Be sure to tease Jeb too because he can't stop staring at you. It's like he's seeing you through new eyes or something."

"I know and I think I'm going to get a reward when I get home."

"I'll bet you do. I always get one from Mark too."

"I'll bet. I think your hubby rates right up there with Tony too."

"Oh God I don't dare tell him that or he won't leave you alone." Kathy just smiled and then tipped her bottle up and took a long drink before Nina started to explain different ways she had teased the guys in the past.

Chapter Nine

Nina and Kathy waited for almost half an hour and then Kathy put cold beers on the tray and Nina followed her into the dining room. Nina wanted to watch the guys as Kathy started to tease them by bending over and giving each of them a good view between her breasts as she made a show of putting the cold sweating bottles on napkins, smiled at each one and then moved to the next one. None of the guys moved as they made no effort to hide the fact they were staring at her. Then Mark discovered that Kathy's skirt was hiking up to a dangerous point every time she bent over so he stared at her legs and ass. Nina about half expected him to follow her around the table but he didn't. That was just the first tease of the evening and Nina already knew she was going to hear about Kathy's great butt and how close he came to seeing her treasures.

123456...8