Love of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy led the way toward the kitchen but Nina looked at Mark on her way and paused to smile at him as he smiled at her and rolled his eyes. As soon as Nina caught up with Kathy she said, "Oh my God."

"What?"

"I think Mark fell in love with you just now."

Kathy smiled and asked, "What makes you say that?"

"While the others were staring at your boobs Mark was studying your butt. When I looked at him he rolled his eyes and smiled at me. I'll just bet I'll hear about your butt until morning."

"Most guys want to stare at my chest."

"Well of course. Look at my chest and then yours and they even stare at mine. No contest there."

"But Mark likes my butt."

"That's putting it mildly. I guess he's more of a butt and legs man that I realized."

"I'll use that information to my advantage tonight."

As they sat at the table planning their next tease Nina asked Kathy, "So how are you doing?"

"It's just like you said, I'm having a blast and I love the looks and the flattering words."

"Just wait because the more they look at us the more brazen they'll get with their eyes and the more they will flatter us."

"And to think you had this all to yourself all that time."

"It was a rush every time too. Can you see why I want to show them more and get closer to them?"

"I do. Right now I'm good the way I am but I can see what you're saying. She undid another button on her blouse and said, "I think I can get away with this without falling out."

"If you do have an accident just act casual, smile and say oops before putting them away again. The guys will go crazy and talk about you forever so even your accident would be a fantastic experience for them, especially Jeb."

"You sure are confident that he's good with all of this."

"All I have to do is watch him. Look how he saluted you and said he hoped you would be part of the group from now on."

"But I'm not really showing anything either."

"Doesn't matter. He's going to want to talk to you and ask all kinds of questions later so be prepared. Mark even asked me how I'd feel about showing my breasts or panties or whatever."

"And you said?"

"I said I'd be okay with that."

"Really?"

"I hope it happens one of these days. I want to watch their reactions and I want too make love to Mark afterwards because he's going to go crazy."

Nina was a little surprised when Kathy announced, "We talked about the garters and them touching our legs. I don't have a problem with that. I mean so what if they touch my leg, that's no big deal."

"Remember it's like I said, it's where you put the garter that makes the difference, but I wasn't planning on doing that tonight. I don't want to rush you. Get used to what we're doing and have as much fun with it as you can. We can always do that later. What we can't do is go back to just simple shorts and cotton tops because those guys are spoiled."

"They certainly are spoiled."

After their next adventure in the dining room they went to the bathroom and after washing her hands Kathy watched in surprise as Nina slipped her panties off.

"Girl what are you doing?"

"They won't know I'm not wearing any but I will and I like that thought and feeling. Besides I'll whisper my secret to Mark when I go out."

"But what if you bend over?"

"I just better be careful how I do it."

Just before they left the bathroom Kathy stopped and reached under her little skirt and slid her panties down and smiled at Nina as she spun them in the air. They took their panties to the bedroom and then Kathy followed Nina out where they paused and checked to see if they needed anything. Then as Nina whispered to Mark and careful to bend over so her butt was toward the wall Kathy told Jeb she wasn't wearing panties. He looked at her and wrinkling his brow asked, "Really?" She just smiled at him and gave him a wink before heading toward the kitchen All Jeb could do was watch his wife sway her hips and toy with the hem of her mini skirt until she was out of sight.

As soon as they were around the corner they stopped and Kathy fanned her face saying, "God I feel so naked now."

"I know, isn't it a sinful feeling?"

"I feel like they all know that I'm not wearing panties now."

"I wonder if Mark or Jeb will tell them."

"No they wouldn't dare."

"Well I wouldn't expect them to but each game is different. I guess we'll find out as the evening progresses."

"Oh my God if Jeb tells the others I'm going to be so embarrassed."

"You are in control remember? The more you tease them the more they are putty in your hands."

"But this is my first time at this."

"You're doing so well that I forget that detail."

"I really am having a great time. I'm almost glad that Jack pulled that dumb assed stunt and you talked me into helping you."

"I'm glad you're here too. Will you consider doing this again with me the next time?"

"Let me think about it. Right now I want to say yes and I can't wait but I may feel differently tomorrow."

"Let me know in the next couple of weeks or so."

"What's the hurry?"

"I have some costumes picked out and we need time to order them.

"Costumes as in plural?"

"Yes, I want to pull out the stops the next time and really show the guys a good time."

"Oh My God. You better explain it all to me before I commit myself."

"We'll have to get together later."

It was only a minute later when Hank called to the women and said, "Ladies could you come in here for a minute?"

Kathy and Nina looked at each other and then went to join the men. Hank was at the end of the table with Jeb on one side and Tony on the other and as they entered the dining room Hank said, "Kathy honey I have a question to ask you." Their cards were on the table like they had abandoned a hand in mid play and as soon as Kathy went around to Hank he put his arm around her waist and looked up at her. His gesture was innocent and it didn't even register with her that he had his hand on her left hip as Jeb looked on. He looked up at her and said, "I just heard a rumor about you."

She looked down at him and smiled as she asked, "Oh and what is that rumor."

"I just heard from a very reliable source that you aren't wearing panties."

Her heart jumped and she quickly looked at Jeb as he sat there and did his best to look like innocence personified. "Well is that true or is somebody starting an untruth about you?"

Kathy replayed Nina's reminder in her mind about how they were in control so she looked at Jeb as she said, "Hank I can't lie to you, I am not wearing panties under this very short skirt and neither is Nina." The guys didn't know which way to look but Kathy was focusing on Jeb and Hank at the moment.

Hank looked up at her and asked her, "And just how do we know that is the truth?"

"Good question. Jeb since you started this perhaps you have an answer to Hank's question."

He looked at her and his cheeks flushed as he stumbled for an answer and from the other end of the table Mark looked at Nina and asked, "Yes honey how do we know you two are really without panties?"

She smiled down at him and was ready with an answer but she wasn't going to share it right away. "Mark I'm just not sure how to prove we never lie. What would you suggest we do?"

"I think you two should lift your skirts and show us."

Kathy almost fainted as she stared down the table at Mark. "Mark are you crazy?"

"Not at all. That would settle the issue once and for all right Jeb?"

"Mark makes a good case for his solution."

"Jeb do you realize what you're saying?"

He sat there like a king on a throne and then it hit her. He knew she would never do anything like that especially while Hank had his arm around her waist and his hand on her hip. That realization hit her and she was determined to get back at Jeb. She looked down to Nina who was watching her intently so she moved over next to her husband and said, "Since this is all your doing I think you should be the one to expose your wife's most intimate parts to everybody."

Jeb was frozen. Hearing her say it in that way really hit him and he didn't know what to do. Then hoping that he could escape his dilemma he put his hand under her skirt and ran his hand up her ass and felt for any sign of panties, thong or otherwise. Kathy's face flushed as her eyes made contact with Tony's and Jeb's fingers teased her between her butt cheeks as he felt for a thong. Then his hand went down and between her legs as her knees started to tremble and just when it seemed that she couldn't stand it anymore he removed his hands as Tony's eyes stayed locked onto hers and Jeb announced, "No panties there and believe me I checked very thoroughly." The others laughed nervously so Mark did the same with Nina and when his hand went between her legs he slipped a finger between her wet lips and teased her.

"Oh...wait is that panties I feel?

His finger continued to tease her as she managed to say in a weak voice, "Damn it Mark you know that isn't panties you're feeling," and again everybody laughed except Kathy who was still trying to recover from Jeb's invasions as Tony climbed through her eyes and into the core of her being.

She kept her hand on Jeb's shoulder until she felt like she might be able to trust her legs again and then mustering all of the strength and courage she could find stepped back and said, "Well I guess that's settled," and walked toward the kitchen as Nina followed her out. As soon as they were out of sight Kathy went straight to her chair and dropped into it heavily.

It was almost a minute before she said, "Damn him. I was about ready to have him lift my little skirt and expose me to everybody and I wasn't even sure I'd survive that. Then he starts teasing me with his fingers. That just about did me in but then Tony and I stared at each other until I thought I was going to faint. I still feel weak and shaky."

"Me too. Mark will pay for this. He used his fingers on my ass, my rosebud and then between my lips. He...he almost made love to me with his finger right there in front of everybody. Jeb was staring at me when he wasn't looking at you and Hank

had this look in his eyes that made me want to expose myself to him. God what an experience that was. I'm shaky and weak and yet I'm so turned on that I just want to have an orgasm."

"I guess we aren't in as much control as we thought we were."

"I think we are. We came up with a solution and they didn't get us to show our most private parts."

"I thought you wanted to do that."

"I do but not now. You aren't ready for that and I discovered that I'm not quite ready for that either. I want them to want me more than anything else. That keeps me in control." She started to move her top down to expose more of her chest and said, "In fact the next time I go in there I'm going to show them everything but my nipples. I'm going to tease them in every way I can think of. Oh I know. We'll go in together and one of us will play with the other's skirt and ask the guys if the skirt should be pulled up. We'll do everything we can to make them think it's going to happen but it won't."

"What if one of us exposes the others butt is all?"

"Wow. Kathy you're really getting into this."

"I guess I am. Okay expose my butt but make sure they all have a good view of it."

"I'm ready whenever you are."

"I need to rest for another minute first."

It was getting late so Kathy finally stood up and asked, "You ready Nina?"

"I have the easy part so sure I'm ready. I better lift your skirt up in here first to make sure you won't show them more than you intend to." She lifted the back of Kathy's skirt and studied her friend's butt for a minute and then said, "You'll be okay but whatever you do don't bend forward. I can just make out the hint of your lips between your legs."

"Oh damn."

"I won't keep your skirt up long enough for them to study you. I want to be sure that Mark sees you too so we need to step back from the table a few feet. Anybody that wants to look just has to turn in their chair a little bit and I don't think any of them will want to miss this."

The two of them went out and just stood there looking at the guys before Nina asked, "It's getting late so this is last call for beer or snacks." All four of them shook their heads no and Kathy took over. "Okay then who wants to see my skirt raised? Jeb almost jumped as he looked into her eyes and the others broke into smiles and raised their hands like kids in school. Then Jeb got a thin smile and raised his hand too. Nina and Kathy moved back away from the table and as Kathy stood there Nina played with her skirt lifting it almost to the danger point and then letting it drop. Then she'd lift one side of it and show most of Kathy's hip and then over to the other side before teasing them once more by raising the front again. Kathy's heart was racing and she was starting to regret her idea. Not because she didn't want to show herself but because she was feeling dizzy. Dizzy with desire and with an overwhelming urge to strip naked in front of them. That idea passed quickly just as Nina turned her so her butt was facing the guys. Then again she raised the skirt but this time far enough that the lower curves of her butt cheeks were seen. She let the skirt drop again and looked at the four guys once more and

made eye contact with Mark just as she slowly raised Kathy's skirt until her whole ass was in plain view. Kathy put her hands on her hips and held the skirt up at the sides so her whole ass and hips were open to view and she was in no real hurry to end the thrill that was racing through her. Her breathing was coming in quick gulps of air and she was trembling inside as she finally took her hands away and Nina let the skirt drop. She smiled at all of them and said, "Okay guys that's it. Kathy and I are going to go change. We love all of you," and the two of them headed to the bedroom to rest, talk and change as the men applauded them.

Kathy dropped onto her back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling as she said, "My God what an evening this has been. I'm exhausted and so charged up at the same time."

"I know exactly what you mean. I still can't believe that you showed them your butt."

"I can't either. I was so stirred up I thought I was going to be sick one minute and the next I was going to pass out. Mixed in there I was also so turned on I wanted to cry. On top of that I didn't want the evening to end."

Nina had slipped out of her short skirt and her top and was casually looking at herself in the mirror as she asked Kathy, "So now that it's over what do you think of going without panties tonight?"

"I loved it until Jeb told the others about that. When I thought he was going to expose me it was even more frightening than it was when you lifted my skirt. By the way I was looking at Tony again and I had to quit doing that and my eyes went to Mark and that was even worse for some reason. It was like he was joining me by some mystical connection or something. I got so turned on so I had to look away and settled on Jeb but that wasn't much better. He was getting so excited that his eyes were getting glassy."

She sat up and looked at Nina said, "I can see why the guys love you. You are very sexy even just standing there."

"Thanks, but I'd kill to have a body like yours."

"Why are we never satisfied?"

"I guess that's what keeps us trying. We keep trying to improve on our bodies or whatever. As long as our guys keep wanting to look at us we're okay."

Kathy stripped out of her skirt and top and then handed the garter to Nina saying, "I plan on wearing that again."

"So you do want to do this again then."

"Yes I do but don't tell Jeb because I want to keep him guessing."

"Good plan. Oh damn I forgot my duster."

"Maybe another time. Besides we had no trouble keeping them entertained tonight."

"No I'd say we're a pretty good team." They dressed and went out just in time to see Jeb leaving so Kathy kissed Mark and patted his ass and then caught up with her hubby and she followed him home.

Mark put his arm around Nina and said, "Damn I love you. You are so sexy and I love making love to you."

"Let's go test that and see if you still do." As she lay down on the bed she said, "I know you got all fired up looking at Kathy's ass tonight didn't you."

"I can't deny that I studied her and my mind went to a far away place for a minute. She does have a nice body. Larger and rounder than yours but very nice. I still like your body best though."

"You better say that lover." The rest of their small talk would have to wait because Mark didn't waste any time and he soon had his cock buried in his wife and both of them were on the fast track to an orgasm. They were both tired so she was content with one good orgasm and that was all Mark had in him. Just before they dropped off to sleep Mark said, "Be sure to save some time for me tomorrow because I'm not done with you."

"Talk is cheap love."

"Brace yourself for the proof tomorrow."

Chapter Ten

They were up by eight Sunday morning and were content to sip coffee and read the Sunday paper for an hour. Then Nina said, "I want to call Kathy and then go see Linda. We have to tell her about Jack and see if we can avoid showing her the video."

"Be sure to save a little of the evening for just you and me."

"You can count on that honey. I think we need to go see Sandy too. We need to keep both of them up to date with everything so there are no surprises or fears."

"That's probably a good idea and tell both of them I said hi."

After calling Kathy she called Linda and then Sandy and then told Mark she was leaving and would be back in two or three hours. When she went in at Kathy's Jeb said, "Hi sexy."

"Hi stud. Sorry to take Kathy away from you for awhile."

"That's okay just don't keep her all day."

"Yeah I know you have plans for her. I got the same thing from Mark."

He smiled and said, "And you are partly to blame for all of that."

"Good, then I'm not being ignored."

"I can promise you none of us could ever ignore you."

Linda met them at Kathy's and the three of them went out to the patio to talk.

They had just sat down when Linda asked, "So how was the poker game?"

Nina looked at Kathy and then down at her hands just long enough for Linda to say, "I take it not all is well at the poker game."

Nina looked at her and said, "There's no simple way to say this. Jack propositioned me rather aggressively on the phone the other day so when he got to the poker game he was sent packing."

Kathy quickly added, "He also tried to reach up under Nina's skirt."

The color drained from Linda's face and she just stared out across the yard as the tears slipped down her cheeks. She wiped the tears with her fingers and sniffed as she blinked her eyes and said, "I take it this has never happened before."

"Never, not by Jack or any of the others."

"What do you mean by aggressively?"

Nina hesitated a second and then said, "Let's just say he was trying to make it an ultimatum but it didn't work. I doubt that he thought the whole thing through very thoroughly."

"That bastard. Now I now why he was acting so strangely when I got home."

"I'm sorry Linda I really am but you had to be told."

"Thanks for telling me. What has gotten into him? How could he have even thought that you would agree to that? On top of that I have to suspect he's been unfaithful other times as well."

"I don't know because there has been the no touch policy right from the start at the poker games so there was never any doubt about any of that."

Linda was slowly getting control of her emotions and then squared her shoulders as she said, "Well I have something I have to deal with." Then just before she got up she paused and asked, "How was Saturday night other than my possibly soon to be ex husband?"

123456...8