Love, Sex and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes."

Heidi gasped out loud, tensing as he thrust in with one smooth movement, burying himself entirely, slamming between her tight walls, the action issuing waves of pleasure throughout her entire body. "Oh god....!"

Her hands were gripping the edge of the desk, knuckles white as Jim began pounding into her, eyes fixed on her face. "You are so fucking hot." His teeth were clenched, eyes daring her to look away as he throbbed inside her, the sweat breaking out on his chest as he tried to keep control. "You are just....the best."

Heidi moaned out an incoherent response, her heart pounding inside her, her eyes fixed helplessly to Jim's, the emotions almost electric between them. His right hand was on the move again, travelling roughly over her body, making her wetter and wetter, regardless as to where it strayed, settling finally on her pussy, his fingers moving rapidly and expertly. His eyes were still fixed hungrily on her face, his mouth open slightly as he sucked in air, fuelling his thrusts as he tried to keep control, tried to make it last.

Heidi pushed up urgently against his hand; he was rubbing hard, all over, his fingertips sending little tremors through her but it just wasn't enough, it just wasn't the right place, he was driving her insane.

"Jim...please..." His finger finally fell to her clit, attaching itself to the hood, just hard enough for the bud beneath to pulsate with exquisite pleasure. "Oh god...oh god...." Heidi's hands moved to his arms, fingertips digging into his biceps as he began rubbing, his finger moving in time to the rhythmic thrusts.

"Fuck...fuck..." It was with a sense of delirious abandonment that Jim realised he hadn't even bothered to lock the office door, effectively risking his entire reputation for the sake of this crazy animal fuck. Anyone could have walked in. But being buried deep inside Heidi's flawless body, knowing that she was feeling just as good as he was, made the gamble more than worth it. It was bloody crazy, Jim knew that, but these unexpectedly precious few minutes were exceptional and he was determined to get as much out of them as possible. Which was why he slammed repeatedly in with renewed resolve, feeling Heidi's body tremble and shudder under his touch as they kissed again and again, absorbing each others heat, seizing the moment and owning it, making it unforgettable.

Heidi's mind was a whirl of crazy thoughts, her brain reeling into overtime as the pleasure surged through her body, Jim's fingers and ceaseless plunging doing nothing to help the confusion until finally it was all just too much, his intelligible grunts sent her hurling over the edge, the pleasure heaving through her body in an enormous wave, making her cry out unrestrainedly, her hand pushing his fingers away from her as she clenched hard, bringing Jim to an almost identically heightened sense of absolute pleasure.

"Shit..." It was a drawn out groan of success that issued from his mouth, a sign of complete satisfaction, as he released, shuddering slightly before he leaned down, kissed Heidi hard on the mouth, and finally relaxed. God, life was good.

~

"A picnic?" Heidi turned to look at Jim in surprise, "That's new."

"Well, yeah." Jim watched as she resumed organising the bookcase in the corner of his living room, "I think it'll be fun."

It was Saturday morning, the sun was up and Jim didn't seem to want to waste it.

"Are you sure?" Heidi heaved an illustrated copy of The Arabian Nights to the top shelf, "I thought picnics were like a thing for mom's and kids. Not businessmen."

Jim crossed the room and helped her shift the final stack of books, "I'm not a businessman." He said, "Not when I'm with you anyway. Besides, anyone can have a picnic."

"I know." Heidi slumped in the armchair, "It's just not very...you. Not very masculine."

Jim laughed, "OK, so let's say it's a hike. That's masculine enough."

Heidi grinned, "Yeah, but now you sound like one of those nature enthusiasts with those boots and scruffy beards."

"You are so hard to please." Jim pulled her out of the armchair and sat down himself. "So are we going or not?"

"If you really want."

And so it was decided. It was hardly a conventional picnic though, Heidi privately thought, as she retrieved a blanket from the garage while Jim tossed cans of Coca-Cola and assorted junk food into a bag.

"Don't you want some fruit?" She asked pointedly, trying not to imagine just how high the calorie-count of all the provisions was.

Jim looked up, "Fruit?" He rummaged around in the refrigerator before emerging with a lone tangerine which he dropped unceremoniously on top of the processed items.

"There."

Heidi raised an eyebrow, "Is that it?"

"Yep." Jim zipped up the bag and grinned at her, "Let's go."

~

Half an hour later and the sun was most definitely up, shining down on Lockwood Park, rays of light peeking through from between branches and leaves, the ground warm and dry. Flowers had pushed up through the grass and stood proud, an assortment of colours, yellows, reds and vibrant pinks adorning the pathways.

"Here." Heidi stopped in a grassy clearing and turned to Jim, "This is perfect."

She dropped the bag of food on the floor and looked around, "Hey, put the blanket out. The bag will hold it down."

Jim frowned, "The blanket? I didn't bring it. Didn't you get it out of the car?"

"Huh?" Heidi looked at him, "You expect me to carry everything? You're the one with the muscles!"

"Great." Jim sighed, "I'll go get it. Five minutes."

And he was gone.

Heidi sighed before she lay back on the bare grass and gazed up at the sky, the light breeze tickling her face and bare limbs. Trust Jim to forget the blanket, she thought wryly, her mind slipping back to the prior day's conversation. So now they were going to that birthday party. She felt a strange sense of relief in the fact that finally, after all the years of ambiguity, she was actually going to have some sort of contact with her mom. Would it work out? Heidi knew that she needed Jim there. Not because she was weak but for anyone, it was good to have some sort of support. Maybe that's how Mom felt, a little voice whispered to her. Maybe that's why she just got married when Dad died. She needed someone there to help her through it all. To Heidi, Pete had seemed like an absolute ass but there was always an explanation. For everything. Mom had only been like 37. She still had a load of life left in her. And she didn't want to be alone. Shit. It was all a lot easier to understand now that Heidi actually sat back and thought about it. Grief affected people in tonnes of different ways. Of course Mom had always loved Dad. And Pete didn't replace him. He was just there to help mom get through, right?

Heidi sighed, glanced at the box of Krispy Kreme donuts poking out of the bag, and smiled to herself. For a moment she let her mind slip into the forbidden zone. Would Dad have approved of Jim? He'd jokingly banned her from dating until she was like 30 but something instinctively told Heidi that he would have actually liked this man. She imagined how different things would have been, had Dad still been around, but then she wiped the thought away. Dad was gone. Things were different. And while she'd never know what life would have been like without that fateful night, life right now was good. And she had to live it.

With Jim, anything was possible. It was incredible, she thought, watching a secluded plane travel through the clouds, it was incredible how everything just slipped into place. Jim and Leon for instance, the way they'd forged a path through their disagreements to actually get along, find that they were analogous in more ways than they'd guessed. Had they done it for her? The thought made Heidi smile slightly but she didn't dwell on it. Whatever the reason, she was glad. They'd each swallowed a good helping of damn-pointless pride and were virtually friends. It was crazy. Just crazy.

~

"So this is it." Jim said, dropping the last of the litter into the bag, "My super-manly attempt at a picnic. What do you think?"

Heidi shrugged, "Not bad. I'm still slightly worried though."

Jim frowned, "About what?"

Heidi smiled mischievously, "I just get concerned you're not macho enough. Not man enough for me."

"Not man enough!?" Jim laughed incredulously, "I'm as manly as a man gets. Haven't you seen my muscles?"

Heidi smirked, "What muscles?" She laughed as he made a dive for her. "Too slow!" She laughed again, "You can't even catch me.....ah, shit!" She wriggled as his hands closed around her waist, pulling her down onto the grass, his fingers scrabbling under her t-shirt, tickling her mercilessly.

"Get off!" she squealed, squirming, almost helpless with laughter.

"Am I man-ish enough?" Jim asked teasingly, his cold hands taking advantage of her vulnerability.

"Yes!" Heidi tried in vain to release herself from his ruthless grasp, "You're a man, OK?! Please Jim!" She finally relaxed as his fingers stopped moving, "I'm sorry."

"That's OK. I know you're just playing." His hands were still under her shirt and he trailed his fingers across her perfectly shaped breasts. "You can make it up to me though. Let me prove how much of a man I really am."

Heidi laughed, "You need to prove it?!"

"Stop." Jim's mouth dropped onto hers, "Enough already. I'm gonna get insecure at this rate."

Heidi squirmed nervously underneath him, "Jim, let's go."

"Huh?" He looked at her in surprise, "Go where?"

"Back to your place." She wriggled out from beneath his body and stood up, brushing grass off her clothes.

Jim stood up, "It'll take ages." His fingers toyed with the hem of her t-shirt. "I can't wait that long."

"Well, you'll have to." Heidi said as firmly as possible, "What, you want to just do the whole jack-rabbit thing out here? We'd probably get arrested or some family will have their peaceful stroll interrupted and...and...Jim, stop staring at me!"

Jim didn't say anything, his eyes moving over her body, down from her face, pausing briefly on the swell of her chest before continuing down to her waist, hesitating on the shorts. "You are so damn sexy." He gave a sudden tug at her shirt, surprising her, allowing him to pull it off in one clean move, his eyes taking in the sight of her tightly curved body, his hands moving forward instinctively to admire the smooth skin.

"Jim!" Heidi shivered slightly and snatched her shirt back, "For christ's sake! Anyone could see us! I'm going!"

She made a move, straightening out the black polyester but he grabbed her by the waist, drew her to him, "No you're not. Relax baby, it's me. Me and you. Alone."

His lips devoured hers and she couldn't help herself, she returned the passion, allowed his tongue to search her mouth, his hands to drop to her ass.

They broke apart, "What's wrong with going home?" Heidi asked breathlessly.

"Why do it inside when we can do it out here?" Jim motioned at the trees, the spring flowers blooming along the nature-forged paths.

"It's beautiful."

"Damn right it is." He ran his forefinger down her cheek, along her neck and across her hard nipple. Heidi breathed in sharply,

"Jim. I still think..."

He didn't pause, his brown eyes connecting with hers, mutely silencing her, as his finger progressed south to her navel.

"How much do you want me?" The question was asked teasingly and Heidi's lips parted as she stared at his angular profile, "How much Heidi?" His finger traced a line from her navel to the waistband of her shorts, "Tell me how much you need me baby."

She took a shuddery breath, "I don't know." Her eyes stared into his as his other hand tightened its grip on her firm ass.

"You want this, right?" his voice had changed from the soft tone she'd heard all day. It was lower, rougher, and almost primal.

She nodded impulsively, "I..."

His finger slipped down into her shorts, past her underwear, coming to rest on the bare skin.

He took a breath, "It's going to be good Heidi. I swear it's worth the risk."

She let out a soft moan as his eyes stared hungrily into hers before moving down, taking in her lips, her swanlike neck.

"Please." The word came out as a whimper.

"Please what?"

Heidi's eyes gazed helplessly into his, her mouth unable to form the requests that her body was screaming for.

Jim smiled wolfishly, "You're so sweet Heidi. Say it."

She shook her head, "I..."

"I know, I know." His tone was understanding but his finger remained on her outer lips, running back and fro, taunting, teasing.

"You are the worst." Heidi gasped in awe, "You are just...unbelievable."

Jim didn't say anything, his spare hand moving to the front of his jeans, his eyes fixed on hers, daring her to stop him, daring her to stop the whole scenario which was quickly unfolding in front of them. Heidi didn't stop anything. She reached up, her hand securing itself on the back of his neck as they kissed, their mouths interlinking as they stumbled backwards, trying not to trample the flowers underfoot. Breathless, they ended up against one of the old cherry trees, the trunk thankfully smooth and warm against Heidi's back, her heart pounding as Jim's mouth found hers again, his murmurs folding into the invigorating kiss.

Heidi broke away for a second, glancing around the area, wary of possible passer-bys witnessing their primal lust, suddenly aware of just how exposed she was. Her eyes dropped to the front of Jim's jeans and then, almost on an impulse she asked the question that had been hovering in her mind for some weeks now.

"Can I give you a blowjob?" Her hand came out, her mind rejuvenated by the sudden reckless attitude which consumed her as Jim stared, the most part of him insanely excited.

"Don't tease me." His eyes were fixed on her face, as her fingers ran lightly up the denim at his crotch.

"I'm not teasing." Heidi's voice was calmer than she'd expected, "I'm serious Jim."

"Really?" He sounded dubious, "You're not just trying to make me happy?"

Heidi rolled her eyes, "It's not all about you Jim. We met like six months ago. I've already made you wait long enough."

"I know." Jim tried to control himself. "But I'm not complaining. You take all the time you need."

"Oh for gods sake." Heidi unbuckled his belt, gripping it hard to try and stop her hands from trembling, "I've had enough time. It's not like you waited before having sex with me is it?"

Jim looked slightly ashamed, "I didn't know it was your first time." His hands closed around hers, "Heidi, I don't want us to regret this."

"You make it sound like we're doing a parachute jump or something." Heidi looked up into his face and smiled, "Jim, just chill out. Look, I initiated it, OK? Stop worrying about me. Just...enjoy yourself."

"OK." Jim held his hands up in mock-surrender, "If you insist."

Heidi smiled, "I do. And don't act like you don't want it. I'm not stupid you know."

She finally succeeded in undoing his pants and stood back as he stepped out of them, pulling his shirt off simultaneously, leaving himself completely naked.

"There." Jim smiled and dropped the shirt to the floor as Heidi made to pull hers back on.

"Leave it." His hand came out and took the material from her, dropping it back onto the grass. "You look better without it."

Heidi shrugged, "Right. Whatever makes you happy."

She dropped to her knees in front of him and swallowed hard, hesitating for the slightest of seconds. Jim's face was a picture of excited expectation, "Open up."

She parted her lips slightly, let out her tongue and ran it along his smooth skin. Jim let out a small grunt at the first contact and she looked up at him, "Am I doing it right?"

He nodded, eyes fixed to her naked body, "Perfect. Perfect."

Reassured, Heidi licked up and down the engorged length, her unskilled tongue travelling around his balls before descending towards the swollen head.

"That's right." Jim's breathing was shallow as he watched her pointed tongue move around, flickering in response to his shortened breath. Her small hand came out, grasped the base of his erection holding it in place as she worked on the head, covering it with saliva as he moaned in appreciation. She caressed the tip for a short while longer before stretching her lips into an uncertain O and taking the head into her mouth. Jim watched breathlessly as she pleasured him and his hands subconsciously travelled to her head, fingers entwining in the dark hair, holding her there as her eyes flicked up to meet his.

"Suck it." The words rasped instinctively from his dry mouth as her hand began stroking the base, her slim fingers noticing the lack of hair, the care he'd taken. She sucked on the head of his dick, felt his grip on her hair tighten and he grunted as her spare hand gripped his muscular thigh, her mouth pleasuring him inconceivably.

Yes, he'd had head in the past but nothing like this. Nothing like an amateur doing their utmost best to please him, nothing like the satin feel of his lover's mouth, the inept fingers. It was, he thought, as he grunted and swore between clenched teeth, the most welcome surprise he'd ever had.

"Heidi, you're amazing. So good..." the word trailed out to an aching moan as he closed his eyes and tilted his head skywards as she released his dick and moved her attentions to his balls, sucking them.

"That's, that's..." Jim was at a loss for words. He'd expected her to fumble innocently, expected to be left disappointed but this was, this was....insane! He grunted appreciatively as her teasing lips moved back to his thick cock and sealed around it, moving up and down, sucking hard, and determinedly. Her eyes met his and he saw a glimmer, a glimmer of joy that she was doing it right, that she was making him feel good.

"Baby, that's so good. You have no idea..."

Her mouth moved further up, eyes closing as she concentrated on taking more of him in. She felt Jim grip harder to her hair, moving her up and down and the utter excitement of it all aroused her. The unfamiliarity of the entire situation made her feel exhilarated, she didn't care what she was doing; it was all just too good. Her mouth moved further up his throbbing pole, she now had at least two thirds of it in and by the sound of the guttural moans reaching her ears, Jim was enjoying himself.

"Baby...to the throat, throat, now."

Heidi looked at him in surprise, releasing him from her warm mouth.

"Just one little push." Jim's eyes were dark, as her hand continually massaged him and he didn't let go of her hair, "You're so good Heidi, so damn good."

She stared up at him, her eyes twin pools of liquid desire, the soft brown colour warming his soul, urging him to push into her mouth again. "Come on baby, just hold it there."

She paused, swirled her tongue around the head, felt him stiffen, and moved further up, her spare hand squeezing his balls.

"Up, up!" The urgent encouragement excited her as she continued her path up his throbbing trunk, forcing herself to open her throat and attempt to swallow him entirely. "Relax, relax, you can do it." The lustful encouragement spurred her to let herself go, let down her defences until his eight inches was packed into her mouth and throat. Jim groaned loudly, swore at the top of his voice before she couldn't take him anymore and released him, both of them gasping for breath.

"I couldn't...." Heidi wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, "It was...." She shook her head, made to reattempt the feat but Jim pulled away, drew her to her feet and kissed her softly.

"It was amazing." he reassured, pulling her over to the picnic blanket, "Absolutely amazing."

"Really?" Heidi knelt down, facing him, still slightly breathless, "You're not just saying that?"