Loved By a Satyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fists were clenched as she watched Betha sneer at her and move her face over to Cynric, "You can't be all right with this? Quaydquaydkirths are wrong. She will never fit in."

"She doesn't have to fit in." Cynric brayed back, shaking his head.

"You cannot possibly like mating with this...thing." Betha cackled as she motioned over to Natasha.

Natasha knew she was turning a little red as she was insulted by the female. She knew she wasn't a satyr, but she knew she'd had to do this on their terms. If this female had a problem with her, Natasha didn't care. She just wanted Ailen.

"We have all mated with Natasha, Betha. I know you can smell that." Cynric's voice was icy as he watched the lead of the female satyrs roll her eyes at him and then she faced Natasha fully, crouched slightly, readying for the fight that Natasha knew would matter the most.

"When I kill you, know I'll be happy to raise that baby of yours. I'll be sure to tell him how weak his mother was." Botha's whispered words made Natasha frown, and she felt her body start to burn. The hell with that.

"Betha." Ailen brayed, but Natasha ignored him, she only saw white as she screamed and ran forward and rammed into the taller woman, forcing her to back up a few spaces from the force of the impact.

"Weak."

"Bitch." Natasha hissed as she pushed away from the woman, protecting herself from the flurry of fists that threatened her face.

Natasha volleyed and pushed, feeling the force of the hoof that came down on her mid back, knowing she'd broken a rib. The pain was overwhelming, but she continued, knowing she was injuring the other woman, as well. And knowing that she couldn't stop until Betha backed down. Over and over they beat each other, and Natasha knew that they were close to the northern cliff. She did not want to go over the mountain, Vesper wouldn't be able to heal her if she was dead. She also didn't want to accidentally send Betha over, either. She did not want to hurt these women.

"You have no right." Betha huffed at her, groaning as she wrapped her arms around Natasha from behind, trying to drag her over to the edge.

"I know it. But I love him." Natasha growled back at her, slamming her hooves heavily into the ground and using Betha's shift in weight to roll and they faced each other again, arms locked together as they pushed.

"You could break our flock."

Natasha brayed and shook her head, "I won't."

"You are taking one of our males." The woman sounded upset when she yelled that and Natasha looked at her, she knew that the woman was right, that it wasn't fair that she would be taking Ailen from them, at least as a breeder.

"There is another pack, as their males grow, we will be adding to our pack." Payton brayed from nearby, several of the males had moved to surround them, hoping to keep anyone from getting mortally wounded.

"But he is ours." Betha was beginning to tire, Natasha knew it. She felt it herself. She knew she was practically torn to pieces, with more than one broken bone, but she couldn't stop, she couldn't give up.

Natasha saw Betha's left hoof slip a little and knew the woman was losing her grip, it would be so easy to give her slack on her left and spin the satyr and send her flying over the cliff, but she would never do that, she would never choose to kill this woman. It wasn't her fault. It had been Natasha who had come in and created this entire issue for these women.

"I know." She groaned, pushing harder on the right side, slowly gaining ground, pushing the female towards the side of the mountain, instead.

Natasha brayed loudly, jerking her left arm out of the other woman's grasp, knowing she felt the humor fracture painfully. As Betha tried to grab her again, she shifted and hit the woman hard with her full body, slamming her against the side of the mountain and as the woman cried out in pain, she fell to a heap on the ground. Her hands were palm down on the ground and she huffed for air as she looked up at Natasha in exhaustion, in defeat.

"You...you could have killed me." Betha said quietly.

"You are all family, and I want to be part of that family. I am not going to kill my family." Natasha said, her voice breaking as she, too, was wracked with an enormous amount of pain.

"I...I thank you." Betha tipped her head down as she held Natasha's gaze.

"I just love him." Natasha nodded back, looking over at where Ailen stood, she could tell he was nervous, she must look dreadful.

"He is yours now, Natasha." Betha struggled to get to her feet and Natasha moved forward to help her.

"Vesper is here, she can heal us. Come with me." Natasha told the female satyr and watched as the woman smiled at her and nodded slightly.

"I have met her. She is very kind."

A little while later, Natasha was finally healed, as were the other female satyrs that she had battled against. Ailen waited patiently, albeit with a little help from his flock brothers, who she knew had had to talk him out of coming after her several times. Once the ayperi and her husband had left the mountain, and most of the other females had gone to care for their young or tend to other things, Natasha found herself sitting on a boulder, looking out at the northern edge of the mountain.

"Why didn't you knock her off the edge? You could have done so." A soft female voice sounded beside her and Natasha looked over to see it was Molly, the smallest of the satyr females.

She stood up and walked over to stand before her. "I do not like death. She didn't deserve to die because I am in love with Ailen."

"She would have pushed you over." Molly said quietly, looking around them as she spoke.

Natasha could sense the timidness of the girl. Peering just a little into her thoughts, she could see that Molly had a very gentle nature, and the male satyrs in the flock almost saw her as a daughter, which was making breeding her more difficult. She longed to be a mother, she longed to add to their flock, but as of yet, she'd not been given the opportunity. It made Natasha feel sad to know her sense of longing. She wondered if there was anything she could do to help the young woman.

"Then I'm thankful I was able to fell her when I did."

"I've never seen anyone best her." Molly widened her eyes a little and shook her head.

Natasha smiled at her, not quite sure how she'd actually been able to do it herself, and then she saw Ailen walking towards them. His face was as open as a book. He was filled with a great need, for her. She nodded in farewell at Molly and began walking towards Ailen. His arms went around her just as her arms surrounded him and their mouths met in open hunger. She knew he made a sexy, deep braying groan as he pulled her more fully up into his arms, and she answered that with her own, loving the way it felt to press her naked breasts into his chest, and the way their bodies seemed to mold against one another as he backed her against the side of the mountain.

"You are mine, quaydquaydkirth." He said huskily as he moved his mouth to the side of her neck.

"I am yours." Natasha nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly. She very much was his.

"I want you like this." His voice spoke of that same desire and she smiled as he rubbed himself against her.

"I want that, too." Natasha felt her body heat up as he used one large hand to turn her to face the cold surface of the mountain. She could feel the heat of him move in behind her, and shivered as his hand moved down the hair that stopped near the middle of her back, across the sensitive skin below, and then that strong hand curved down and over her hair covered ass.

When she felt two fingers push into the velvety soft satyr sheath that she currently had, Natasha whimpered and felt her body shake almost violently. His heady groan behind her let her know that he liked the feel of her, and she pushed her hands flat against the mountain and closed her eyes as he pushed his fingers high inside. The sheath seemed to stretch more easily that her elf one, but the sensations the rough pads of his fingers created were intense, stimulating, and she began to push into the gentle thrust of his fingers inside of her.

"Do you remember that first time...when you touched my tail?" He murmured against her ear and Natasha shivered and nodded.

"Yes."

She felt his free hand shift down between them and as he slowly wrapped his hand around the tail of her, Natasha gagged on the moan that came out of her mouth and bucked harshly against him, her pussy gushing as her body was hit with a heavy orgasm. The skin on the bottom of her tail was insanely sensitive, the touch of his fingers arousing, and she ground her ass back against him as he shifted behind her. When she felt his massive cock begin to press against her, Natasha pushed her hands harder against the mountain, she wanted this, wanted him. Now.

Ailen removed his hand from her body and brayed, bucking forward with his hips hard, shoving his long, thick dick far up inside of her cunt in a single, forceful thrust. Their voices echoed off of the mountain and Natasha closed her eyes and let her head tip back against his chest as he immediately began a fierce rhythm inside. He filled her, completely, and the walls of her pussy gripped him tightly, needing more, needing him to stay within her, yet loving the way he slid roughly back and forth. This was intense, and so very very different than it had ever felt to have this satyr male fuck her as an elf.

Natasha could never answer the question as to which was better, for she liked both so very very much. He plunged inside with force, rocking her against the side of the mountain so many times, she felt as if the steep, cold, stone face before her was another lover, helping bring her to a completion that caused her sheath to quake and then clamp down hard around his seeking cock. His bray matched hers, overwhelmed her, and the forceful way his hands gripped her rounded breasts as she felt her cum slick against his cock made Natasha whimper and sink hard back into him.

"Take this." He grunted behind her ear and Natasha felt her shoulders burn with heat, there was more? He had been holding back?

Her cry echoed up the mountain as his hips began to jackhammer forward so quickly, and with such force, she burned inside, an orgasm riveting her against his dick, and he continued, over and over, for what felt like countless hours before his bray filled the heated thick air around them and he came inside of her body.

"Natasha." He was breathless, and she knew she was, as well.

Slowly, she turned to face him, looking down to see his spent cock below them like a pendulum, knowing he could be aroused again easily, and she half wanted to sink to her knees and cause that cock to rise and thicken again. But she didn't, she put her arms on his chest instead and smiled up at her satyr.

"What now, seronen?" My lover.

"We go to our home."

"Our home?"

Ailen nodded, his dark eyes intent on hers as he put his hands on either side of her face. "Yes. I want to tell our daughter that she will be in another wedding soon."

"Our daughter?" Natasha felt her breath catch and tears fill her eyes.

"Our son is too young to understand. Elarinya, however, should be the first to know." He grinned at her as she cried softly, hugging herself closely to him as he wrapped his arms around her back.

"I love you, Ailen."

"And I love you. We will spend our nights in our home. But I would like you to come to the mountain with me often. I still have a few children in the flock, and you are now a part of it, as well. I would like our children to see the mountain as home, as well."

Natasha nodded, "Yes, I would like that a lot."

"My flock brothers are looking forward to knowing your body again." He told her as he shifted her to walk beside him towards the path that would lead down the mountain.

Natasha grew warm again as she spotted Colby near one of the cavern entrances, he was speaking to a female, but he looked over at her, his eyes a little heated, and she blushed.

"Not now."

"No, not now. Now, you are mine." Ailen chuckled, kissing her head as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I will need to change back into myself once we cross the valley." Natasha frowned a little as she paused a little in her walking.

"Oh?"

"Yes, Vesper's had her baby. It came quickly. Their daughter is here." A wide smile spread across her lips as she looked up at the big satyr.

He grinned as he looked down at her, "She will be happy."

Natasha nodded, "She is." And so was Natasha, very very happy.

1...5678910