Loved By a Satyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was in this forest that I found Aonghas. We had Elarinya here." She skipped ahead a little bit, not wanting him to continue feeling uncomfortable.

"Were you nervous? Having the child of a unicorn?"

"He wasn't concerned. He said that unicorns were born as humans. He didn't transform into a unicorn until he went through puberty. If Elarinya changes, that is when it will occur."

"Do you want her to change?" He cocked his head at her and she sighed, he was concerned that she might find her daughter's hooves inferior.

"I want her the way she is meant to be, and if that is as a unicorn, then I can't think of a being more precious." She put a hand on his back as she pushed up onto a rock and felt herself begin to slip, gasping as her hand went down and clutched his tail for a moment before he had turned and grabbed her.

Once she had been righted, he shoved her forcefully against his cock, "Don't."

Natasha felt herself grow red, remembering Ailen's response when she had touched his tale. It made her hot, and her pussy twitched, she almost wanted to do it again to see what he did, but the angry heat in his eyes let her know it wasn't a good idea.

"Did you have a home, or did you live outside?" He asked a little later, once they'd started walking again.

"We lived outside when the weather permitted. We had a cabin for the winter. It was...close to here, yes, there. Do you see?" Natasha pointed to the west and Colby looked to see a small cabin with blackened wood near a clearing in the trees.

As they approached it, Natasha frowned, the wood was blackened because at some point, after they'd left the forest, someone had found this cabin and had apparently set it on fire. It could have burned the entire forest. A tear escaped her eyes as she approached it. The two room cabin had once been where her happiest memories had been made, but it was gone now. Maybe it was only right. She hadn't realized that she was sobbing until Colby had come up behind her and put his arms around her.

"Bend over." He ordered gruffly, and Natasha did so, too overwhelmed to listen to his thoughts, to know what he intended to do. Only when her gown was flipped up and he pulled her panties to the side did she realize that the satyr was going to fuck her again, and oh... She hissed out a breath when she felt his giant cock slide painfully deep into her unprepared pussy.

"Focus on my cock, Natasha, do you feel me?" He grunted hoarsely, rocking his hips slowly against her, slowly making her respond.

Natasha whimpered and gripped hard to the hands that held her bent over at her waist. "You're...so...oh God."

"Your pussy is so tiny, Natasha, feel how my cock stretches you?"

"Yesss." She closed her eyes, yes, she definitely felt that.

"I want in your ass so bad, Natasha, but you'll never fit me." He groaned.

Natasha whimpered as he rocked in and out of her slowly for several minutes.

Finally, she put her hands together in front of her and cast a spell, handing him a jar a few moments later that made him bray harshly and fuck into her harder. She felt the cold, tingling goo cover her asshole, and then felt him begin to stretch her ass open with his fingers, first one, then two...and then he was shoving three fingers deep into the hot, tight hole of the back of her, all while his hips pumped heavy into her pussy.

"Ask me, Natasha." He growled, pausing his cock to pound hard into her ass several times.

"What?" Natasha could barely stop from shaking against him, ask him what?

"Ask me to, Natasha, I want to hear you ask me." He growled, slapping her ass and making her jerk against him.

"Please...please, Colby, put your cock in my ass." Natasha squealed, he had moved so fast, his cock popped out of her pussy and then it was suddenly at her asshole, stretching the outer muscle wide, wider, making her groan as he pushed forward and her ass sucked his bulbous head inside. When the shaft sank in, keeping her stretched wide, Natasha felt her whole body convulse in a tense, tight orgasm that made her slump down in his hold.

"Fuck, Natasha." He groaned, pumping his hips now, sliding back and forth in her ass, filling it, testing how much she could take, giving her that, giving her more, until he was deep inside, to the base of his shaft, and she was screaming again, her passion pulling him in, pulsing against and around him, and her pussy exploded in orgasm after orgasm. He brayed a feral, satisfied sound when he felt himself begin to fill her ass with cum, and he watched as she leaned back against him weakly.

Natasha knew he watched every inch of his cock sliding out of her ass, and he lowered her to her hands and knees on the ground. She was panting for breath as he walked closer to the cabin and looked inside, sniffing deeply the scent in the air.

"Humans." He said darkly.

She nodded, the cum was making its way out of her ass now, and she shivered form leftover convulsions. Her eyes sought his out and he looked at her with a mixture of viral male dominance and concern.

"You will need to find a mate at some point, Natasha, your pussy, that ass, they were made to be fucked. And fucked hard." His words were dark and filled with desire and Natasha blushed and pushed herself to stand back up, letting her gown drop back down around her.

She thought about what he said as she walked closer to the cabin, she needed to find a mate. The key point was that she hadn't found one yet. Despite having just had sex with the last of six male satyrs, she was still alone. It was frustrating, feeling like she couldn't have what she wanted. She wanted Ailen, she had to admit that to herself now, she wanted him. But he could not be with her and be a part of the flock. That was just not the way satyr flocks worked. They didn't have monogamous relationships. Their women belonged to all of them. They didn't have favorites, they all knew the same cunts, the same smells, the same sensations.

She could not have him.

"I fucking hate satyrs sometimes." Natasha said so softly, she wasn't even sure that she'd said it aloud until Colby stiffened and then chuckled at her side.

"We aren't exactly fond of what you've put us through, either, Natasha. It is unnatural." He arched an eyebrow at her.

She sighed and shook her head, looking away from him. "My husband lived here almost his entire life. He loved this forest. He built this cabin himself. It's hard to see it like this, but maybe it's good that this is gone."

His eyes softened as he looked at the cabin and then back at her.

"Why did you leave here?"

"I lost our son."

Colby looked confused, he had been unaware, as had everyone but Ailen, who knew all of her, that she had had a second child.

"I am sorry."

Natasha smiled sadly, "It was a few years after Elarinya was born. He only lived a few days. His heart was...not strong, but Aonghas worried that it was because I wasn't the same species. He felt I was...weak."

"Well, he was a madman."

Natasha chuckled and wiped at the tears in her eyes.

"Aonghas wanted to find other unicorns. As you can imagine, they are even more rare than satyrs. He had only ever met a male. He had wanted to search for a female. So after our son...died...he started talking about that more and more. He wanted to mate with a female unicorn." Natasha turned away from Colby and walked along the creek, bending to touch the water every once in a while, feeling that familiar cool caress she had felt long ago.

"But he had you."

"He did."

Colby frowned but didn't say more.

"We left here and went and visited my father. He is very old...and very wise. He told Aonghas that there had been a female unicorn in the Caucuses. As you can imagine, my husband was determined to go find her." She coughed out a chuckle.

"The Caucuses are very dangerous for those of the light." Colby shivered as he imagined just how scared she must have been entering that area of the world.

"Yes. But Aonghas didn't care. We left Elarinya with my father and went in search of her."

"Did you find her?" Colby walked to stand at her side beside the stream.

"No."

"Do you think she existed?" His question made her furrow her brow and frown at him.

"My father would never have led us into danger."

"I do not know your father, Natasha. If you say he wouldn't have, then he wouldn't have."

"A herd of minotaurs tracked my husband and I for days before they caught up to us, to him." She looked him in the eyes, needing to face this, needing to suddenly say out loud what had happened to her.

"Natasha."

"They threw ropes around his neck and held him down. I tried to, I tried to cast a spell to get rid of them, but I was so...out of it...that I didn't realize there were so many, and two of them grabbed me before I could save him."

"Natasha."

"I watched them pull his neck down. I watched them cut off his horn. I felt the very life leave that forest we were in. Everything felt...less...without him. I watched them cut his throat, I watched the life leave my husband."

"Natasha." His voice was sounding more desperate, but Natasha couldn't stop. She had to get it out.

"They knocked me unconscious. I wish they'd killed me. When I woke up, I was in a cave with them, and they were dancing, dancing, as they cut and cooked and ate my husband's flesh. I woke up to them taking turns raping me. I could feel their seed inside, I could read their minds, I knew they wouldn't stop until I was dead, I knew that could take months. And I wanted to die, Colby. I wanted to die."

"Natasha, no." He shook his head, his hands on either side of her face as she shook.

"No, Colby, I should have died. I should have. I didn't want to live through that."

"But you did."

She nodded just slightly, "Yes, and now I will always have the memory of being forced to watch them eat the flesh of my husband. I would rather have died."

She saw the sadness light his face and knew it echoed the sadness that she felt in herself. She had been forced to witness the unthinkable. And she had no way of forgetting it. Colby could soothe her, others had tried, but she could never get those days out of her mind.

"Natasha." He sighed, moving his mouth to spread his lips over hers, his tongue licking her quivering lips until he finally thrust the wet length of it inside of her mouth and Natasha sobbed and fell into his embrace.

"I'm sorry, Colby." She gulped for air as he lowered them to the ground.

"Sssh." He cooed against her face, "Natasha, calm. If he loved you, and I do think he did love you, he never would have wanted you to let this sadness destroy you."

"But-."

"You didn't ask for any of this. Any of it." He told her calmly.

Natasha frowned, not quite sure why he seemed so calm, she didn't feel that way at all, she felt miserable.

"I tried to make them kill me."

"And somehow I don't think your husband would have thought that would be the right choice. You lived. Elarinya has her mother because of your survival." He hugged her tightly and rocked them both gently as he waited for her body to stop shaking.

"But how can I-?"

Colby grinned, "Because you have to. You have to move past this. You have a daughter, a beautiful daughter who may just be the only female unicorn on Earth, and you are going to have a son. Hopefully a feisty one just like his father." He chuckled, running a hand across the top of her head before kissing her scalp.

"Ailen knows all of this." She said very quietly and felt him tense a little against her.

"How?"

"Because I showed him my memories. That night." She lowered her eyes to the ground beside them, unable to look at him.

"Your...relationship...with my flock brother is a problem." He said more gruffly.

"I know." She nodded, and she did know. It was a big problem.

"It's also not something that I think it would be wise for us to talk about. It's why you left, isn't it, to get past whatever is going on between the two of you?"

Natasha nodded, standing and waiting for him to stand beside her.

"I would like to take you farther up the mountain. I think you would like the climb." She looked in the direction she wanted them to walk and he nodded, grinning.

"Good. I need some exercise."

~*~*~*~

They spent a few days near the top of the mountains, sleeping in a cave at night with a small fire. They were not intimate again, the need to fuck her to know her had passed and it was more companionship between the two of them now. Natasha had asked him a little about himself, and he had asked her the same, but they had stayed relatively quiet as they visited the place she had lived so long ago. It was on the fourth day when Natasha found Colby jumping between different sections of the mountain, playing as a ram would do. She'd made another decision and hoped he would be okay with what she wanted.

"Colby." She said his name softly, knowing he heard her as his jumps brought him closer and closer to where she stood. She could feel the earth beneath her shake as he slammed his heavy hooves down into the stone and dirt beneath him.

"Did I wake you?" He asked, a happy smile in his face.

"No, I was awake." Natasha said while she shook her head a little.

"Something has changed." He frowned, worried as he looked around them a little. He knew she would have a better sense of what was in these mountains than he would.

"I want to visit my father."

"Oh, well...sure. Are you going to need to turn me back into a human soon?" He asked, his nose wrinkling a little bit at the thought.

Natasha giggled a little and put a hand on his chest, "Yes, once we get off the mountain. We'll need to take trains to get there."

"Where is your father?"

"In Romania, near the border of Moldova." She watched him frown. She knew the caution he would have. Satyrs had been eradicated from all of the former Soviet block long ago. He would not want to go there.

"There's no way he would be willing to meet us halfway?" Colby shifted uneasily from hoof to hoof.

"You will be in human form. No one will know." She tried to relieve his stress, but knew she wouldn't be able to do much.

"Natasha." He wanted to tell her no, but he had come here to protect her, not dictate their location. She had needed to leave, and he had said he would go with her.

"We will not stay long. I promise." Natasha put a hand on his arm and then watched as he sighed, finally nodding at her and clacking his hooves on the stone.

"Just don't change me until we're a little farther down the mountain. It feels...awful...to become a human." He told her and she nodded.

It took them several hours to make their way down the mountain to the area where her cabin had once stood. Natasha didn't even give it a second glance as she followed the satyr towards the path they had taken to enter the forest. When Natasha first sensed a presence nearing them, and she began to feel the thoughts of whoever was pursuing them, she tensed and relayed that immediately to Colby, who tensed and turned towards her.

"Nonhuman?"

Natasha nodded, it took her another moment to figure out the type of nonhuman that was hunting them, but when she did, she cringed against him and gasped.

"Minotaur."

"What? How are they this far west?" He growled, his hands gripping her arms tightly.

"I don't know. There were never any here before. Colby." She felt her lower lip shake, momentarily paralyzed where she was as a painful memory gripped her.

"I will not let them take you again, Natasha." He told her firmly as he grabbed her and practically threw her on his back.

"They aren't after me, Colby." Natasha felt tears fall from her eyes. "They're after you."

Colby brayed and began to run down the mountain, his hooves digging heavily into the wet ground beneath him as they made their way at great speed down, down, down. The closer to human civilization they got, the safer they would be from the herd of nonhumans.

"They're too close, Colby, they're surrounding us." Natasha squeezed his shoulder and he stopped moving, sliding her down his body, and he turned to look at her.

"Change me." he told her.

Natasha shook her head, "It won't work. You won't be able to walk for a while, and they will know, they will know because they already have your scent with mine."

"Then we fight." He puffed up and straightened his shoulders.

Natasha nodded, her throat tightening as she began to sense the presence of someone else, someone she knew.

"Colby, you need to leave me, and you need to run." She put a hand on his cheek and he brayed angrily at her.

"I will not leave you." He said so forcefully that she shivered, her breath a hiccup.

"You could make it out of here alone. He'll never let you leave here with me, but without me..." Natasha smiled sadly at the big satyr.

"Who?" He asked.

"My brother." She sighed, knowing she would see the wood elf come into view any moment.

He had found out about her leaving the spa from Faeron, who had not had bad intentions by any means in relaying that information to the wood elf. But Thorontur was still angry with her, and when he heard she was traveling in the company of a satyr, albeit in disguise, he had gone to a group of nonhumans who would be more than happy to take care of the threat he posed.

"Natasha, use your magic. Get out of here." Colby sensed the approach of the nonhumans, and he turned, his hand behind him, holding her at his back. Protecting her despite the fact she knew he wouldn't be able to.

"Not without you. I brought you here." Natasha was already putting her hands together, she could keep them safe, she just needed time.

Colby was suddenly knocked off of his feet and Natasha gasped, nobody had touched him. Her eyes looked for and found Thorontur and she glared at him.

"Leave us alone, Thorontur. Please." She begged, feeling the spell gain strength in her hands.

"Come with me, Ennostiel. And this can all end." Her brother said without tone and she shivered, would he never leave her alone?

"No, Natasha." Colby said to her, his voice pained as he worked to stand back up.

She looked at the satyr and frowned, there were minotaurs everywhere now, and she could feel the old fear spark back to life within her. Looking over at Thorontur, she nodded her head.

"Fine."

Thorontur smiled in sick satisfaction as Colby shouted at her not to listen, not to trust him. She didn't hesitate, she didn't want the satyr hurt by these beasts. Letting go of the unused spell, she walked towards her brother, who held his hand out towards her.

"Natasha, don't!" Colby roared, trying to move to her when several minotaurs surrounded him, holding him back.

"I go with you and you let him go." Natasha stood in front of Thorontur.

She watched his face change slightly, his eyes began to shine and look more menacing, and then she read his thoughts and knew she had made the wrong choice. She should not have come near him.

"The minotaurs must have their pay, Natasha. A virile male satyr, well, that would be just too irresistible to them. You don't care about one little satyr, do you? I don't even think he's the one you're hot for." Thorontur tilted his head as he looked back at Colby.

"Let him go, Thorontur, please. You win." She pleaded with her brother, he was so much more hateful than she had imagined he could be.

"I win no matter what I do." He hissed at her, his hand going quickly to her throat and squeezing it softly.

Natasha pushed at his hold, knowing Colby was starting to fight desperately now. Please, don't. Let the satyr go. This was all her fault. She had dragged him here, she had not been paying enough attention. She had thought they were safe. She should have known better. She should have known that she had more to fear from Thorontur. She knew how much he hated her.

1...34567...10