Loved By a Satyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. Don't let them kill him." She whimpered when he released some of the pressure from her throat.

"Oh, they won't kill him, Natasha. They'll take him back north with them. They like satyrs...or more to the point, they like the flesh of their children." He put his hand on her stomach and she gagged and pushed at him again, desperate to get his hands off of her.

"No, Thorontur, you don't have to do this." She whimpered.

"I will do this, Natasha, you have forced me to do this." He hissed in her ear as he held onto her, turning her towards the satyr that had been subdued, his chest pressed hard into the ground beneath him.

Her hands were together now, forming a spell, praying she had the time to finish it before Thorontur noticed.

'Get out of here, Natasha.' Colby was thinking, over and over, hoping that she was reading his mind as his face was held roughly against the ground.

'They will keep you alive, Colby. I must save you.'

'You have a child inside of you, do you think your brother will let you keep it? Get out of here, Natasha.'

Natasha whimpered, closing her eyes, listening still, listening to him plead with her to do something that got her away from here, from her brother, from this fucking army of minotaurs. She didn't know what to do, she didn't know how to help them both, she wouldn't have time to do more than one spell, Thorontur had power as well, and she knew he would direct it fully towards the satyr. He wouldn't kill her, she was too important to him.

'Go!' Colby growled again in his mind.

'I will find you.' She looked at him sadly, nodding just slightly as she closed her eyes and opened her hands towards her own body.

She felt the spell take affect instantly, and felt Thorontur jump back from the flames that consumed her completely in their heat for a moment before she slumped to the ground and her skin gave way to feathers and her soft lips and small nose turned to a yellow beak. When she felt her wings spread and she took to the sky, Thorontur now angry and throwing elf magic at her, Natasha countered it easily, screeching out her anger as her long, avian form spread her wings wide and she was taken higher and higher into the sky above them. Natasha could tell the minotaurs were moving, beginning to drag Colby away, towards their home, and she wanted desperately to go back down. However, if she got too close, they could hurt her, or her child, and he would not want that. He wanted her to leave. So, despite the anguish and heartache that filled her, she left.

She flew for hours before finally finding a tree to land in and curl against. Natasha slept fitfully, waking sometime before dusk before she was in the air again, determined to get to where she needed to be. It would take her so long to get there, but she had to get there. She had to save Colby. And she didn't trust anybody but her family to do it.

~*~*~*~

Ailen panted for air as he slammed his hooves down on the rocks on the southern side of the mountain. He had done a lot of climbing this morning, and he'd pushed himself hard, needing to forget the thoughts in his mind for a while. It had been almost two weeks now that Natasha had been gone, and he wasn't sure if her absence from the area was a good thing, or a bad thing. He kind of felt like her absence was making everything just that much harder. At least when she had been here, he had been able to connect with her through her telepathic powers, even if they hadn't been allowed to see each other. It had been something.

Now, he just felt empty, as if something important was missing and he desperately needed it to come back. He needed her to come back. He knew the other males were near now, they'd heard his hooves on the mountain, had known that he'd started walking the stone sides of the cliff and most likely wanted to make sure he was all right. That was his flock, concerned for his safety. His sanity. But he knew what affected him would affect the flock, so he never pushed away from them. He needed them. They were his brothers even if they weren't blood, and he loved them. The satyr women, well, they were angry right now. They'd been told after Natasha left that she was pregnant with a satyr, and they were unhappy.

"It is going to be warmer today." Cynric slammed down onto the mountain beside him.

"Yes." Ailen nodded, looking at the sun that was not quite directly overhead.

"It is good that Mr. Hughes does not have us working right now, you would be too exhausted." Payton chuckled, trying to keep the mood light as he nudged Ailen a little.

"We don't exercise ourselves like we did before." Ailen frowned at his flock brothers, they frowned back.

"We are just as strong as we have always been, Ailen." Cynric brayed a little and stomped a heavy hoof into the mountain, making it crack.

"I did not mean to sug-." Ailen stopped talking when he heard something, at least he thought he heard something, but looking around him, to where the others had started to look as well, he could see nothing that would have made that noise.

"Up." Dwight pointed to something in the sky and they watched as a bird, a huge, red bird, its wings almost appeared to be flame, was pushing against the invisible boundary that Natasha had created over Vorhees, and they winced as the poor thing seemed to sizzle within it, and then start to fall to the ground.

The satyrs moved quickly, tearing down the mountain noisily as they watched where the large bird fell. It landed in the bushes near the base of the mountain, and Cynric was the first to approach it. Somehow, it was still moving, but weakly. It was a magnificent creature, something he had never seen before. They all looked at each other.

"We must take it to Mr. Hughes and Vesper." Cynric frowned, unsure if the animal would even make it to Vesper's home.

Cynric picked the bird up gently, wincing at the two broken wings as he started walking with it quickly against his chest towards the woods on the other side of the valley.

It didn't take long to reach Vesper's home in the end, and Mr. Hughes was thankfully headed towards the house, it was about lunchtime. Vesper was in the yard playing with Elarinya. When they noticed the satyrs coming towards them, they moved to stand together and waited for their approach.

"Cynric?" Mr. Hughes asked, not quite able to make out what the older satyr was holding.

"Nana." Elarinya whispered as she tugged at Vesper's dress.

"Wait, sweetie, let me talk to our friends." Vesper patted the little girl on the head.

"This bird somehow got through the defenses and then fell from the sky. Its wings are broken." Cynric moved the hand that he'd half covered the bird with.

Vesper gasped, immediately reaching for the beast, but Mr. Hughes grabbed her hand quickly.

"Sneaking through the boundary could mean that this is someone meant to hurt us, Vesper. You shouldn't." Mr. Hughes shook his head.

"Arc, no. I can't just stand here, it's hurting." Vesper frowned at her husband.

"Vesper, Nana." Elarinya tugged harder on Vesper's dress and Ailen frowned, what was the little girl saying.

"Hold on a moment, Ela-."

"Elarinya, what about your mother?"

"That's Nana." Elarinya said, tears in her eyes as she pointed towards the bird.

"Are you sure?" Ailen squatted in front of the girl and put his hands on her shoulders.

Elarinya widened her big eyes at the huge man looking straight at her and she nodded again, "That's Nana. She's hurt."

Ailen straightened, "Heal her."

"Ailen." Birch was cautious, there had been so many tricks lately, this could be another trick from the devil.

"That's my Nana!" Elarinya screamed at them and touched the bird's wing, making the animal lift its head gently, the amber eyes swirling as they opened and found Ailen a moment before closing again.

"Natasha." His whole body felt gutted as he realized Elarinya was telling the truth. This was Natasha.

"I'm healing her." Vesper pulled from her husband's grasp and touched the magnificent but broken bird.

Ailen gulped, his breathing shallow as he waited for something to happen. Something had shocked Vesper and she had jerked back as soon as she had touched the bird. He paid her no mind as he stared at the bird in Cynric's arms start to shake little by little and he watched as the wings straightened and the missing feathers regrew.

Only when the bird was struggling to right itself in Cynric's hands did he look over to see Mr. Hughes holding Vesper, who was crying and desperate to get as close to Mr. Hughes as possible. She was mumbling, but her words were incoherent, and Mr. Hughes was just trying to hold her and calm her down. What had been Natasha's deepest wish? Mr. Hughes? That didn't make sense.

He felt hot as he watched the bird perch herself on Cynric's arm. Her eyes were open wide now, and she looked around at them and made a sound of desperation before he watched the feather's start to actually turn to fire and Cynric gasped, bending and putting the bird on the ground before taking a step back from her. Ailen couldn't take his eyes off the woman who rose out of that flame, beautiful vibrant, abnormally red flowing hair, amber liquid eyes, and a thin, shimmering body. Her eyes were on his, but only for a moment. Once the flames at her feet disappeared and she realized where she was and what had happened by reading the thoughts around her, she walked over to Vesper and put a hand on the woman, instantly calming whatever it was the Vesper had felt compelled to do after touching her.

"Natasha."

Natasha frowned at Mr. Hughes and turned to Elarinya, taking her daughter in her arms and holding her tightly.

"My brother is on the way outside. But I can't wait. I have to tell you now. You have to know what I've done." Natasha's lip shook as she looked at Mr. Hughes, then at Cynric, and then finally, her eyes rested on Ailen.

She gave them all the memories at the same time. She knew Faeron didn't take their brother's involvement well at all, more than one tree broke under his fists as he made his way out to the edge of the wood. The satyrs brayed nearly in unison their fear and need to help Colby, and Mr. Hughes frowned, furious about what the minotaurs had been doing. Knowing that they must have had help to keep their activities so quiet from him.

"Colby could be dead." Birch sneered.

"No," Natasha shook her head, "They want to use him to br-breed. They don't eat full grown satyrs." Her eyes focused on Ailen, she couldn't look away, "tougher meat."

The braying continued and she shivered, "There are other satyrs with them?" That was Mr. Hughes.

Natasha nodded, "Hundreds, if not thousands. It's hard to read much, minotaurs have...very small brains. But I know where they are."

"We will go get our brother." Ailen said angrily, knowing his brothers agreed with him from the way they stomped their hooves around them.

"No." That was Natasha.

"He is our brother." Cynric brayed angrily at her.

"They know how to subdue satyrs. They are stronger than you." Natasha shook her head, looking over at Mr. Hughes.

"I am getting really tired of having to ask the dragons to kill members of the darkness. It is making them unpopular." He sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"They are in northern Russia, the dragons are close. They can meet us there."

"Us? No, you're not going." Ailen brayed, stepping forward and grabbing Natasha's arm roughly and pulling her up against him.

"I have to go. This is my fault. Colby got captured by the minotaurs because Thorontur used them to get to me."

"I will go, Natasha. You should stay here. You are pregnant." Faeron came into the clearing and Natasha sighed and frowned at him.

"I have to go. Thorontur will be there. I can handle him, Faeron. But, I would like you to go with me."

"I'm going, too." Vesper spoke up, making Mr. Hughes gape at her like she was mad.

"You are out of your fucking head, Vesper. Look at you." He waved a hand at her swollen midsection and she frowned at him.

"You might need me."

"I do need you!" He yelled at her, making the satyrs shift around them uneasily.

"Vesper, I need you to stay here with Elarinya. This is not a risk you should take." Natasha agreed with Mr. Hughes.

"I don't like this." Vesper shook her head.

"I'm going, too." Samir stepped through the trees and stood beside Faeron. "And if there comes a point in time where it feels like anyone's head needs ripped off, I will be more than happy to make that happen."

Faeron frowned at the giant, they all knew he had a history that was not good with Thorontur. Ailen had heard a little of it, and he didn't blame the giant for wanting to end the elf's life, hell, he wanted to right now, as well. What he had done was unforgivable. Tearing the elf's head off seemed a small price to pay.

"I will let our pilots know that we will be leaving within the hour. And I'll call Zheng." Mr. Hughes told the group of them before he walked towards his house with Vesper.

Ailen stared at Natasha, "You do realize that you will not stop my flock brothers and I from going with you, right?"

Natasha looked at him for a long time, her breathing slow as she tried to calm herself, "Sometimes, I worry that your brains are only slightly larger than a minotaur's."

That caused an awful lot of brays from the satyrs she was standing among and Natasha crouched and he waited as she whispered something in her daughter's ear. The little girl ran towards the house and disappeared inside.

Ailen felt his body heat up as he slowly moved towards the woman who was looking back at him a little defiantly. She knew what she was doing, she was trying to instigate a fight, to get him to react, to respond, to do something with the emotions broiling inside his body.

"Cynric, we will be waiting on the plane." Ailen hissed angrily as he grabbed Natasha by the back of her head and forced her into his grasp. She didn't fight him when he pulled her over his shoulder, nor did she say anything as he stomped away from the members of his flock, her brother, and the giant. They would wait a little while before going to the hanger. It was more than obvious that Ailen had had it with the half-elf.

"You do realize that I'm completely naked, right?" Natasha muttered against his back as he set her down on her feet after climbing into the cabin of one of Mr. Hughes' planes.

"Get on your knees." He growled, braying in anger when she shook her head.

"Ailen." She sighed, her neck turning red, he was aroused, very very aroused.

"On your knees." He ordered again, knowing she took a step back with each step he took towards her.

Right before he said it a third time, Natasha whimpered and shifted to her knees, pushing him into a cushioned seat at the same time. He didn't have to ask anything else, she knew where he wanted her mouth, and Ailen tilted his neck back and brayed when her mouth opened over his cock head and her tongue smoothed over the hole and glans. His cock thickened even more, and he put his hands on her head, pushing his cock into her mouth, into her throat just a little, shaking as he held tight inside of her. It wasn't enough, he needed more of her.

"Sit on my cock, Natasha." He groaned, happy that she immediately moved to put her legs on either side of his hairy ones, her hand helping guide his huge cock to her pretty pink pussy lips.

"Colby knows you now." He sniffed at her scent and nodded, it was good that his brother had gotten to fuck her.

"Ailen." Her voice shook, she closed her eyes, unable to discuss Colby right now, he could tell.

"Sit." He hissed as he put his hands on her shoulders.

"Oh my God." She whimpered as his shaft slowly plunged into the tight cavern of her cunt.

He let her ride him for only a few minutes, unable to keep the slow pace for long, feeling the burn of need start to take him. Grabbing her waist, he began to pummel up inside of her body in tight, sharp movements that made her gasp and whimper against him, her orgasm coming...twice...before he bucked hard and held.

Afterwards, she slumped against him, still attached to his cock, comfortable in his embrace. Ailen did nothing to move her, and his arms were tight around her as the first of their fellow passengers began to board the plane. Ailen looked up to see Cynric, a frown on his face as he handed Ailen a gown for Natasha to wear. The other satyrs followed and found seats around them. Looking over a few rows, he saw Faeron sitting in a seat near a window, his eyes on them, a frown on his face. Ailen nodded at him. He knew this was not okay. This had not been the time or place, and he was not the man that Natasha needed. But it would have to do. It would have to do for now.

Mr. Hughes finally boarded and the plane began to move slowly out of the hanger.

"Zheng and his brothers are meeting us in Muzhi. It will take a while to get there, but once we're there, this is going to have to go fast. Thorontur will be ready for us." Mr. Hughes told those on board as he found a seat near Cynric, who was sitting in a seat that faced where Ailen sat with Natasha still in his lap, her gown wrapped around her to hide her nakedness from the others on the plane.

He watched the angel frown at his flock leader and Ailen frowned at both of them. He knew what they were thinking. Right now, he didn't care. And neither should they. They had better things to do right now than worry about a satyr falling in love with someone, anyone.

~*~*~*~

Natasha breathed in deeply of her surroundings and smelled pine, sweat, semen, and hot chocolate, and it made her shiver and cuddle closer against the warmth she was held tightly within. She felt that warmth go up a few degrees as she shifted, feeling a cock slowly slide from her pussy, making her whimper a little. She tried to climb back onto it as her body fought to come awake at the same time. Eventually she opened her eyes and realized that she was seated in Ailen's lap, and that he was holding her close, using a cloth of some sort as a cover for her otherwise naked body.

She had not expected him, she had not expected his response to seeing her again, to learning what had happened, to having her insult the satyrs when all they had wanted to do was save their flock brother. She wanted that, too, and she had thrown their weakness in their faces. He had been so angry, and as Ailen moved to pull the gown over her head and help her work her arms through the long sleeves of the plum colored gown, she couldn't help the tears that fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry." her voice shook as she muttered the words, her eyes on Ailen's face as he stared up at her.

"Don't." He huffed, shifting so that her bottom was on one thigh and her legs were down between his legs, her feet on the floor.

"It's been days, but I didn't know where else to go. I didn't-I didn't trust anyone else to help." She frowned as she looked over at Mr. Hughes and Cynric.

"It was a good thing for you to come to us." Mr. Hughes told her, his voice filled with concern for her, concern she didn't need, didn't want right now.

"My father would have helped but..." She shook her head, "What they're doing is wrong. They need to be stopped. He isn't likely to want to put our family at risk like that."

"The dragons should be involved in this. Minotaurs know better. And if you're right, if there are that many satyrs alive, they need to be rescued." Mr. Hughes told her.

"I told him that you left the spa, Natasha. You don't get to take the full blame for this." Faeron spoke up and she frowned over at her brother.

"You didn't know what he would do."

"Neither did you, Natasha."

"But it's me who he hates so much."

Faeron chuckled and the sound was so strange to her that she frowned at her brother, "He doesn't hate you, neth. He is jealous of what you are, what you can do. And that, he hates. He has always believed that wood elves are the most...special...of all of the non humans, and then our mother has the foresight to have a child with a wizard, and seeing what you could do, knowing you can do so much more than we will ever understand, he hated that. Not you."

1...45678...10