Loved By a Satyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Birch." She breathed out his name in a sigh as he approached her and moved her gently to do as he had asked.

"Let me fuck you, Natasha, let me fuck you hard." His voice was tense, and she shook as his hands gripped her at the base of her hips and moved her up so that he could line his cock up with the gape of her pussy from behind.

"Biiiirch." Natasha moaned, pushing down on the bed with the palms of her hands as the satyr hammered forward and sent his cock deep inside her soaked cunt. His brother's cum coated the passage and made it easier for the white satyr to piston in and out of her in a heavy, demanding rhythm.

"Can you feel it?" He whispered against her ear, "Can you feel my cock in you like this?"

Natasha whimpered, hell yes, she could feel it. Her eyes closed as she felt one of his hands go around to her stomach, softly over the firmness of her pregnancy, which seemed to increase the force of his thrusts, and then a little harder as he moved it lower to where he could feel the head of his cock sliding inside of her.

"That is...fuck." He brayed, his hips starting to practically vibrate with the quickness of his thrusts, moving in and out mere inches as he made her eat his thick cock.

"Cum inside of me, Birch, please." Natasha choked out, leaning her head back against him as he moved a hand up to wrap around her throat.

"Fuck, this feels so good. Take me, Natasha, take it." He growled, the pounding of his hips was almost painful, and she felt herself cry out as the hand on her hips moved around to rub her clit and her pussy clenched in a sparkling climax, and then he brayed and pumped his seed into her quivering cunt, letting his desire coat the silken folds.

"I'm going to have Payton come in here, can you take him? Can you do this one more time?" His voice was softer after, he'd pulled his cock out of her with a little bit of force and she'd sunk onto her stomach on the mattress, her breath not quite right as she stared at him near the doorway.

"One?"

He shifted into a funny smile, "Colby said he's not fucking you with his cock right now."

She nodded, would that leave everyone tense? But she could understand the satyr not wanting to have sex in the form she'd put him in. It would feel, and be, quite awkward for him.

Natasha pushed off the bed, standing as the door was pushed open a little quicker this time. Payton was practically panting. He had been able to smell her on his flock brothers, her scent, the smell of her cum, and the smell of theirs. He was more than ready to find purchase in her body. His skin practically stiffened into stone as he moved towards her. Natasha stepped back nervously, pushing up against the window sill as he came up in front of her.

"You are scared." He stated with a frown, his hand immediately cupping the side of her face.

"Yes." Natasha whispered, shivering as he bent forward and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"You were scared with Ailen frenzied with you." His words made her shake and she nodded as he moved his mouth to her forehead, her nose, her chin, down her neck.

"You satyrs are quite...passionate."

He chuckled and looked up at her, "I have a feeling that you like passionate men."

Natasha blushed, tilting her head back against the window as he lowered himself to suck her left nipple into his hot, wet mouth. Her hands went to his head and gripped the bottom edges of his horns as he suckled her breasts. It wasn't something that she had done before, their horns had always made her skittish, as if they were something even more sensitive than their tails, but she found herself gripping his horns as he moved his mouth over her sweat-covered body until his mouth found her clit and he sucked hard, really hard, and made her cum spill onto his beard.

"You taste amazing." He said as he looked up, his mouth spread in a smile.

"You satyrs are quite gifted when it comes to what you can do with your tongues." She knew she blushed again as his chest rumbled and he let his eyes drop to her clit for a moment.

"You like our tongues?" He whispered and she tensed, watching his mouth go back to her pussy, and his tongue shoved in deeply, sliding over each side of her passage, flicking inside in a way that made her bark with need, and then he was sucking hard on her cunt, his tongue still deep inside, and her grip on his horns was forceful as she ground his face against her cunt.

"Wrap your legs around my waist. I need my dick in you now." He grunted, helping her into a position that allowed him to buck forward with his hips and send his cock sliding within her.

"Harder?" He asked, his body rocking like a jackhammer inside and she felt herself whimper and nod, yes, yes, she wanted him to fuck her harder.

"Yes..."

Natasha closed her eyes and sobbed against him, the strength of his hips sent him to the very top of her cunt, demanding that she take all of him. She could feel his balls grind against her ass, and his hands squeezed into her ass checks as he pounded over and over and over. Her cunt ate everything he gave her and milked him of a long, passionate, slow supply of his cum. His brays filled the air, air that eventually seemed to settle into a sated, content hum about them as the satyr kissed her forehead once more before popping his cock off of her pussy neck and putting her down to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Can you feel that? Most of the tension is gone." He asked as he ran his hands over the glistening shine of her skin.

Natasha was still trying to steady her breath, but she nodded, knowing what he was saying. Cynric had been right. Fucking them was making everything calmer. It had been the right decision. She would have never done this if Ailen hadn't told her to, and she knew he was still upset about it, but even he felt better knowing his flock brothers now knew her cunt. Well, all but Colby, who she'd put a spell on.

As Payton helped her get to her feet and then he guided her out of the room and through the hallway into the bathroom, Natasha focused on Ailen. He was outside, standing near the little playhouse that her daughter loved, and his hands were pressed against the roof, he was tense. Cynric was near him, talking to him about what they had done to her, telling him that she was all right. Saying that it had had to be done. Ailen knew it, but he was still upset. Whatever tension that had been released from the others after they'd been inside her pussy had not placated the feelings that Ailen had for her, and she knew she was still just as confused as he was because she still felt the same about him.

"I'll wash her, I need to figure this out." Colby had come into the room, and it was a shock to see him as a human, a large human, but a human.

His legs didn't bend quite the same in this form and he was having trouble learning to walk and hold himself in his new body. Natasha let him put an arm around her and guide her into the shower. She had to hold him up a few times as he shifted under the water, and he looked a little irritated.

"Being a human sucks." He muttered as he moved her so that she would get wet.

Natasha smiled, "You're still a satyr. You just don't look like one."

"I don't even smell like one." He grunted as he put some shampoo in her hair.

She grinned, he was not happy about this form, but if it allowed him to go with her without being discovered, she knew he would do it. The flock was very firm about her not going away by herself.

"I have to wear clothes."

"You'd definitely be noticed if you walked around naked." She chuckled and let him wash her body.

"Have you done this to yourself? Made yourself look more human?" He awkwardly squatted in front of her to wash her legs.

Natasha tightened her lips, "I've hidden my ears a bit and made my face a little more...human, but nothing like what I did to you."

She whimpered when his hand moved in between her legs and a finger slid roughly against her swollen pussy lips.

"The very first thing that is happening when you turn me back is that I'm going to fuck you so hard that you scream my name." He breathed against her ear as he moved back up her body, and Natasha shivered against him.

"But not today." Natasha whimpered as his hands went around her and gripped her ass.

He chuckled, "Not with this cock."

Natasha smiled shyly, looking down, he wasn't small at all, but the girth was not there. She watched him finish washing her, instead. Eventually, they were out of the shower and she had brushed her hair and redressed in the gown that she'd worn earlier. She walked back out into the living room with Colby at her side, his steps tentative at first, and then more sure as he got used to his legs. The room was empty, as she knew it would be. The rest of the satyrs were outside.

Once they had left the house and stepped into the cool, but not crisp air of early May. Cynric and the other satyrs were all standing together, waiting for her to appear. Knowing that it was about time for her to leave. She looked at each of them, suddenly shy again even though they had each known her body now, and finally, her eyes settled on Ailen. She had expected Cynric to tell him to go to the mountain, but he hadn't. He had felt it was important for Ailen to see her once more before she boarded a plane and left Canada.

"You will not stay gone long?" Cynric said huskily as he took a few steps towards her.

Natasha shook her head, "I don't know, but I don't think I will be long. Elarinya...Elarinya needs me."

She could not take her eyes off of him now, his gaze was hypnotic, needy, intense, and she wanted to move to him, she wanted him to touch her, but they both stayed where they were.

"I will walk you both to the plane." Cynric said, turning to the other men in his flock and letting them know that they were to head back to the mountains.

Ailen hesitated, his flock brothers were several yards away by the time the brown satyr sighed and turned away from her. Natasha had grown nervous in that time, worried that Cynric would say something, that his frustration would grow to anger at the younger satyr and they would fight. She did not want that. Breathing deeply when Ailen finally starting moving, she turned to look at Colby. He had dressed in a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a flannel shirt that had been brought from the house while she was with the satyrs in the bedroom. He even wore socks and shoes, and those had been very difficult for him to deal with at first.

"Have you been on a plane before?" She asked as they climbed the stairs towards the cabin.

"Not in many years." He grunted behind her.

She had told the pilot that her final destination was Vienna, Austria. She would take a train to Graz, and then make her way from there with the disguised satyr to the forest in the Alps that she'd been to what felt like ages ago. The forest where she had found her unicorn. She didn't tell the satyrs that was where she was headed, she didn't want anyone to know. Natasha just felt a deep need to return to that forest, to see the area where she'd been the happiest she'd ever been. It was time for her to return, to make peace, to conclude that part of her life.

~*~*~*~

It had been comical watching Colby adjust to being a human. He was aggravated about all of it, the cock, the absence of his tail and horns, the way he felt colder without the hair covering his back, jaw, and ass. He didn't appreciate Natasha's attempt to compliment his appearance, stating he looked like an ugly dog, nor did he like her suggestion that he might want to do this every once in a while so that he could explore the cities near them in Canada.

By the time they stepped off the train in Graz, he had at least grown tolerant of his new form. It had been nice to return to Europe. She liked the food better, though she found no fault in what was served at the spa. The people seemed less rushed, and the air smelled better. She'd learned from Colby that his flock had always been from the western hemisphere, that they had only gone to Europe a handful of times in search of other satyrs. He didn't like to travel, he felt that it was too dangerous, even to places in western Europe where the danger was minimal, almost nonexistent. Their search had only resulted in the finding of a few flocks, and a friendship had not formed between them and those they had met.

The Graz train station had changed since she'd been to it years ago. There had been a renovation that had added some beautiful artistic touches to the walls and some of the tunnels were longer, more adequate for the traffic. She smiled as she hooked her arm through Colby's stronger one. He was nervous, she could tell, without even reading his mind, and she snuggled close to his side.

"We'll stay in a hotel tonight, Colby. We'll head to the mountains tomorrow." She whispered into his ear and watched as he looked down at her and smiled.

"I think I'd like to see some mountains." His voice was husky as he held her close for a moment.

They found a cab, and then a hotel, and ate in the lobby before going up for the night. They shared a room, and a bed, and though he didn't keep himself from touching her with his hands, he didn't use his "lame human cock" as he had termed it. He said if he was going to know her pussy, he wanted it to be as a satyr. The whole idea of it made her shiver.

The next morning, they took an early train to Speilberg. The small town was still sleepy as they left the platform and made their way on foot towards the mountains quickly. The air was still very cool this time of year, and Natasha knew there would still be snow in some of the high areas of the mountain range. As the walked, not talking, beside each other, she could tell that Colby was getting more anxious. The rock formations that were beginning to jut from the ground, the smell of the woods, the grass, the moss, they were all having an affect on the satyr and she knew he was longing to be back to his normal self.

Natasha listened to his thoughts as they walked for another hour, not sure how he had kept himself from turning and asking her to change him. Finally, she sighed and stopped walking after she had climbed up another boulder. This couldn't continue.

"Colby. Take off your clothes." She said simply, and watched as he shivered and turned towards her.

"Why?"

"Because I'm taking off mine." She whispered, knowing he heard her by the way he shivered violently and turned to fully face her.

Natasha didn't hesitate. She grabbed the edges of her gown and pulled it over her head. Tossing it to the side as she reached for the hook of her bra and then let that, too, drop to the ground. He was practically tearing himself out of his clothes as he moved towards her, his eyes on her body, glued to the skin she had revealed.

"Stay." She ordered when he was getting too close. Her hands were up, cupped in front of her and she closed her eyes, focusing now.

"Natasha." His voice was a needy grunt, and she knew he was warning her, if she changed him, they were going to fuck, and it would be forceful. He needed her to know that he would not be gentle, not here, not like this.

When Natasha finally opened her eyes, it wasn't a dark skinned man standing before her with his cock high and his eyes shining with hunger, but a large satyr with black hair and a beard, eyes that were piercing, and a cock that was much, much more intimidating than it had been only a moment before.

Her eyes widened when he grinned at her knowingly and began to stomp over on heavy hooves, his arms already reaching for her as she whimpered and took a step back. She would have fallen if he hadn't moved forward and grabbed her in his arms.

"I told you what I would do." He reminded her and she shook, her pussy clenching and moisture beginning to drip from it.

"Maybe I need you to." She whispered in his ear as he lowered her to the slanted grass of the side of the mountain.

"I want you to taste me." He brayed when he moved his hand down to her pussy and she gasped and jerked when he slid a finger over her clit.

Natasha felt her breath come a little faster as he shifted over her, moving his hooves up along the sides of her waist so he could lean his cock in towards her mouth. She immediately opened it and licked the tip of his head with her tongue, making him bray even louder than before. Her body shivered and felt hot as he pushed forward, forcing her mouth wider, shoving the head of his cock inside, filling her mouth, pressing against her upper palate harshly. Her hands found and rubbed his balls as he rocked slowly over her, forcing her throat to accept a bit of his cock, there was no way she could open her mouth enough for his entire cock to enter her throat, and the satyr knew that and took what he could get of her mouth.

He didn't come, however, instead he moved his cock out of her mouth and shifted her body up to him, grabbing one of her legs and holding it up and to the side as he sent two fingers up into her pussy.

"So tight." He groaned as he felt her slick fold, pushing over and over into her with his large fingers.

"Colby."

"You will be louder when it is my cock." He grunted hoarsely and she shivered.

Natasha put her hands in the hair on his upper chest as he shifted again, lining his cock up with the pink petals that were already sagging, waiting, wanting to be filled. When the head of him pushed through, passed the neck of her pussy, into the hot, moist canal, Natasha cried out, the full sensation that gripped her as his cock shoved hard inside was too much. His finger went down and pinched her clit and she screamed against him, whimpering as his hips began to swing down like a hammer, sending his cock deep into her cunt with a force that slammed her back into the mountain beneath her.

"Colby!" She cried, tears in her eyes as she let his body dominate her, his cock pushing, stretching, beating into her body rapidly, harshly, and she felt him smile against her throat.

"Not quite, Natasha, not quite." He murmured, grabbing hold of her ass and suddenly things became even more intense.

His hips rocked forward rapidly, almost as if he was spasming against her, and his cock rammed deep, fierce, and she felt him bottom out and push higher into her, and her pussy broke into a release that made her thighs tighten and her body tremble and she screamed now, screamed his name and screamed out against the way her body erupted against him. When he came, the heat of it was almost soothing, the ribbons of seed coated a cunt that had been worked over well, and the satyr over her shook in satisfaction.

"I knew fucking you would be good." He whispered against her before standing.

"I should have changed you in the hotel last night." She muttered as she pushed herself to a sitting position.

"No," He chuckled as he gathered her clothing and brought it to her, "we would have broken the furniture."

Natasha blushed as she let him help her stand, and then he was putting her clothes on her, panties, bra, and then her gown. She watched as he worked to cool his breathing, his eyes taking her in and the forest around them. He looked gorgeous standing there as a satyr in this old old forest. She knew humans wrote stories about nonhumans, and she could see why, seeing this creature of the light stare out into the shimmering sun that broke through the many trees.

"That is better. Thank you, Natasha." He turned to look at her, a comforting smile in his face and she smiled back at him.

"I knew you...I knew you needed this, Colby." She nodded at him and finally moved to stand next to him.

He was looking back out at the forest before them.

"You lived here?"

She nodded, "Yes, about thirty minutes that way, more into the mountains."

He nodded and started walking in that direction, more sure now that he was a satyr again. She wouldn't try to change him back until they left this forest. He would be okay within its boundaries. Humans didn't come into this area often. She would know where they were before they got close. They walked in silence for a while before Colby began to ask her questions. They were simple ones, but she knew he was trying to work towards the bigger ones.