Lovely Auntie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers

He has said a few days back about the rules he had laden for her when she would meet Ratan mamaji. He said, 'you are to treat him with most respect, mom. You should almost maintain the devotion as though he is your husband. You should get close to him by any means you can think of. Your prime importance would be him and his happiness. He should be the man of your dreams and also of your needs, is that clear, Sumi?'

These words had been ringing in her ears since the last few days. But she was sceptical about the whole endeavour. It was true she had a deep crush for the old man. But it had been years since they had their physical relationship. It was seven years back when she met him for the last time. He was aging for sure. But she didn't think about his physical attributes at that time. She had shoved any sexual thoughts in her mind a long time back. She was almost inexistent in her sexual life since many years. Only Manish had reignited the flame.

The crowd on the station was very less, about a twenty or thirty people. In a few minutes, she noticed the tall figure of Ratan mamaji heading towards them. He was wearing a dhoti and a shirt. Though his moustache was full and white, he was exuding the richness with his bearings. He was around sixty four years old, but he still had the royal look in him. In his walk, he still had the youth and vitality. There was a young manservant walking beside him. Though the fellow was hefty and strong, beside Ratan dadaji, he was almost nothing. He was like running beside the old boy.

The old man's broad shoulders and confident gait was resplendent against the back ground of the quaint village.

'My dear Manish,' he said as Manish neared him.

He hugged the young boy and noticed that the youngster was very strong in his physique. He was just shorter to him by an inch or two, but the boy too had a very tough personality.

'You are all grown up, son. The last time I saw you were a thin stripling, but now, look at you. You have all the features of a well grown man. He is handsome, Sumi, that I can say. Probably he is taking it from our side of the family.'

Sumitra approached him and touched his feet paying her respects. He blessed her and pulled her up kissing her on the forehead.

'Drop the luggage, son. Bholu, take the luggage and load it up in the car.'

The fellow obliged the thunderous voice of the old man. Manish could see that Bholu was equally fearful and respectful of his master. Ratan walked them out of the station by keeping a hand on the shoulder of Manish as though treating him as his equal and asking about the safety of their family.

'I am very happy that you guys have come to spend some time with us. Why didn't Anuragji come?'

Though Anurag was very young compared to Ratan dadaji, Manish noticed the way, the old man mentioned his father with respect. He was so respectful of them. His mother used to tell him that he was much feared person in the village. At the same time, he was much loved one too. The villagers brought their problems to him and he took care of them, sometimes even sacrificing his own interests for their benefit.

They noted a very expensive SUV waiting for them outside this small village station. Manish surely didn't expect that. Ratan dadaji was regal in his bearings but his dress and his simple nature made him look like a very average middle class fellow. But with his car, he looked very wealthy. Sumi never elaborated about his wealth to Manish. She never taught him regarding money and status. She only taught him about friendships, love and relationships.

Before they even got out of the station, many people saluted the old man with the customary attaching of both palms. Even the staff of the station treated him with reverence. The ticket collector laughed when Ratan dadaji showed his platform ticket. He behaved as though he needn't show it.

Bholu, after depositing the luggage in the back, ran to the driver seat.

'Want to drive the vehicle, son?' Ratan dadaji asked him.

Manish was more than willing. He never drove this expensive SUV. He obliged as Bholu told he will follow them on other means of transport. Ratan dadaji nodded and was about to sit beside the driver's seat.

But Sumita said, 'no need, Bholu. You can sit in the front.'

And then she said in a very soft tone to her uncle, 'Ratan mamaji, you may sit with me in the back.'

And so it was. But Manish saw how his mother talked with the old boy. She talked with as much respect and as much excitement. Ratan dadaji acted so casually. He sat in the back while Manish started the car.

As the drive proceeded under the directions of the servant, Bholu, Manish noted how many walkers by and many other fellows on vehicles got off their rides and saluted greetings to the old man as he sat in the back like a king. And the way he noted his mother in the rear view mirror, he observed Ratan dadaji was sitting like a king with his queen or more appropriately with his mistress.

He noted how Sumitra had slid to her mamaji's side garlanding the old man's right arm in her hands. Manish noticed with his perception how her cushiony wonderful breast was touching the old man's tough arm. And it was a deliberate act. Sumitra did the contact to her satisfaction. She felt thrilled at touching her old lover again.

The fire was there twenty five years back. That lusty, wonderful fire. And now this innocent touch reignited the passions she had missed all these years. It wasn't that she didn't have a good sexual life with Anurag. Her husband was a great lover. Her sessions with him never left her wanting for more. But it surely diminished since the last few years. The way she behaved when she was a bachelorette before her marriage was something she couldn't describe. It was a golden age of her sexual life. One she knew she had lost.

Manish had flared her lusts again. He had brought her old sexual self with his manipulation of her desires. She shivered in excitement as all the thoughts ran through her mind and also the contact of the tough and steely arm of her uncle. She recalled the days she spent with him. Though she told Manish about her past relationship with her uncle, she let out many fine details of how many nights she had spent with this hunk of a man. She had nothing against Anurag. He was a wonderful husband who took care of her needs and who saw to that she was always happy with him. And in her mind, she wondered if he would nod if she asked she wanted to have a romp with her uncle for her pleasure. He had always put her pleasure before his.

Manish watched the uncle and niece in the back seat, as the female was looking cozy with her eyes half lidded in happiness. Bholu the servant was beside him but he was busy looking at the road ahead and directing the young master and advising onto the route he must drive. He already started revering the young master as he got the gist that the young man was a sort of being who would be followed without much question by the lesser of his folk. He had that sort of bearings, the one he felt he saw in Ratan saab.

Ratan just had a light smile on his lips with contentment on his brow. He looked at complete peace as he always was with his surroundings. But inside, he was all different. He couldn't ignore the soft, pliant flesh of her niece's boob. He couldn't imagine in his wildest dreams that he would touch that heavenly flesh again. Though a thin layer of cloth separated their skins, it was enough for his cock to be erect in his dhoti in a matter of seconds. Such was the power of Sumitra's beauty. She was a bewitching lady then, twenty five years back and she still is now with her ripened look. Mother of a young man, she still exuded the sensuousness of a middle aged female. Even as he looked her at the railway station, he felt a twitch in his loins with her smaller sleeved blouse and her curvy figure. Years had just added to her beauty. Her innocent sexual gestures when they were young was one thing and the sexy siren look of a MILF was completely another. The latter looked more exotic and tough to handle. And, now the touch of her breast. After her marriage, he never felt such a close proximity with her. She had always been prim and proper and maintained her distance.

She never encouraged him with her looks making him think of their past. He felt their past life was a closed book. But now, he felt he was having a peep into it. And god, he wanted to have a peep into it. He slowly looked at the sari draping the thighs of Sumi. Through the layers of cloth as they moved he couldn't help but admire the sexy shape of them. Her thighs were shimmering with the movement of the vehicle. The scene was almost choking him with excitement. His wife was a very average kind of woman with a normal beauty. Compared to her, Sumi was a goddess incarnate. He had experience with this goddess once and now he felt how much he wanted it again. But he cursed himself at these thoughts. Her feelings were surely innocent when she wrapped her arms around mine, I shouldn't be thinking so low of my wonderful Sumi, he felt. He felt really bad as he had imagined her sexually when she was visiting him on such a holiday outing. He should be more respectable towards her, he thought.

But it wasn't easy for him. As the car moved, he felt her breast applying undulating pressures on his arm. She talked with Manish as she pointed to him many areas on their route to Ratan's home and related them with her childhood. She showed him the place where she and her friends used to swing and play in their evening hours. It was a school now. She showed him the place which used to be an orchard where she used to knock off the mangoes from their trees. It was now replaced by a rice mill. She showed him a shop which used to be an open area and which used to be a temporary stay for a moving circus to plant their mini circling giant wheel and take the village children for rides. But to her uncle, she showed her cleavage. She didn't do it on purpose. She wasn't aware that Ratan mamaji was having a look at the nice décolletage, as she recited her son many places of her childhood. Her small sized blouse was like a heavenly piece of thing for Ratan as he was having reminisces about the details of her tits. They were so good, so suckable. They were a little big for a girl of her age even in her teenage. And now, they were bewitching. Though he talked this and that answering their visitors, he couldn't help glance at her figure every now and then. But then again, he chided for his worst behaviour.

Turmoil ended for him when they arrived at his home. Manish looked at the large house, which had a very large garden and a very large open area where children were playing. It was a two floored building which housed three families of Ratan mamaji and his wife's sisters. In a matter of moment Sumi was surrounded by all the ladies as she was asked about her health and her family. They lauded on Manish, on how handsome he looked and how much he resembled people from Sumitra's side. Manish was kissed on his cheek by Kavita dadi, wife of Ratan dadaji. She hugged him and told him how he had grown to so much gigantic proportions. Manish could only smile.

He made himself at home with such warm camaraderie from the whole joint family. Ratan dadaji's eldest daughter Gowri asked him regarding his work and his future. She didn't have the charm of her father. Kavita dadi was a very fragile creature and Manish felt she must be ill. Their younger daughter and the only other person of the family was living in the states. Kavita dadi's elder sister was widowed and so, Ratan dadaji took her under his wing. The other sister's husband was a wastrel and Ratan dadaji felt bad regarding her kids and so, took up the charge of educating and helping them. Though his brother-in-law didn't do any work, Ratan treated him well giving him allowance into his home.

But the way he treated them, one would have thought they were his own sisters. Manish clearly understood why Sumitra was in awe of her uncle. But more than that, the whole family was in awe of Sumitra. They liked her very much. They were relatives even before Ratan dadaji married and so they started recollecting their childhood days well into the night.

Manish spent some time with his younger cousins, who were an amiable lot. They asked so many questions and he told them so much and even elaborated regarding fun in the city and his work on his lappie and on his electronic tablet. He even gifted the younger of his cousins, videogames, which they accepted with a whoop. Ratan dadaji smiled as he saw such a festive bonhomie in his house.

When Manish slept it was two in the night. Ratan dadaji had already slept off by nine thirty owing to his early starting of the next day. When Manish woke up at five in the morning, Ratan dadaji had already left for his work, which was farming and the like. Manish had a nap again and noticed how the house was again buzz with activity, when he woke up. His younger cousins were getting ready for the school while the ladies were busy in the kitchen discussing this and that.

Manish saw how Sumitra was so easily mixed up in the routine of the work as though she had been living here for years. But it was her home, before her marriage. At that time, it was a very small house, but now, it was like a palace. Manish had a very healthy breakfast, with a large glass of milk offered to him before the food. That itself was more than enough for him. The pure, natural milk of the village was as tasty as it was full. The breakfast that followed was pushed onto him by Kavita dadaji, who didn't mind twice in refilling his plates whenever it became empty. Manish really had a tough time at the breakfast clearing his plate. Sumitra smiled at his discomfort.

Manish was escorted into the village by Bholu, who showed him the scenic beauty of the village. He showed their fields, where Ratan dadaji cultivated his crops. He met the old man as he was instructing the workers regarding farming. He took Manish on his tractor to the whole extent of the fields, which consisted of few acres. He described him about the rural life and the advantages and disadvantages of it. But Manish observed how well and how strong the old man was with his live attitude. He did heavy work every now and then as though it was a child's play. He had the strength of a beast in his shoulders and arms.

Bholu later took him to other places of the village. He also showed him the place in their lands where Ratan dadaji rested after a hard day's work. It was like a small garden, which was mainly under the shadow of a large tree. Some other surrounding trees were in the perimeter of the space, which enclosed a cool and lively land. Though it was by the fields, it looked very secluded. It wasn't more than two hundred yards with a few jute netted cots lying here and there with beds bundled in a corner. Bholu said the canopy of the tree even offered shelter when it rained. The small area over looked their fertile lands, which were lush with crops. Many a night Ratan dadaji had spent here to watch over his agricultural lands. Manish liked the place so much for the privacy it offered. He felt it could be the best house if he built one here.

In the afternoon, he had lunch in the house, after Ratan dadaji returned. When Manish mentioned his mom while she was working all with her cousins regarding the beautiful piece of land, Ratan dadaji used for his afternoon naps, she laughed and said they used it to call it his resort. Because, he used to be there more at his resort rather than at his work. Her cousins too said the same. Ratan dadaji just smiled at this jest.

He slept for a while and later took the young lad into the village square where he introduced some of his friends. The local political leaders even treated his dadaji with respect. Many persons approached the old man with their troubles which the latter said he would solve them later, owing to a few days' busy schedule.

Dinner in the house was another hard affair for Manish. Kavita dadi almost killed him with over helpings in his plate. Manish moved around the house like a pregnant lady after the dinner as Sumitra laughed. Manish was very happy seeing his mother smiling and laughing so much. Her wonderful figure was more exotic and sensual in the natural environs of the village. It was like there was a fresh glow in her bearings.

But the point which interested him more was the way, Ratan dadaji looked at his mother. And how Sumi looked into Ratan dadaji's eyes, when she felt none were looking at them. The old lovers were connecting, that was for sure. She made sure to fetch him water or tea whenever she got the chance. Manish noticed how Ratan dadaji's eyes danced over her bountiful bust. He recalled the previous times when Ratan dadaji visited his home. It was with so much of decorum that he and Sumi behaved with each other. But Sumi had started the flicker of interest and the old man was responding equably.

Manish couldn't blame the old man. Sumi had been a little forward with the things that were going on now. Her excellent beauty was highlighted in the dresses she wore. The women in the house commented that she was looking younger than before. They complimented that her age was increasing her beauty rather than diminishing it. Whenever these comments came Sumi looked at the old man secretly, when she found Ratan mamaji looking back at her with a smile, which was carrying a hint of mischief and want. Manish noted how she was casual in displaying her cleavage to him as she did in the last few days at her home.

Ratan looked at her cleavage whenever she offered refreshments to him. Manish knew that her cleavage was the refreshment to the old man rather than the actual beverage. The young man felt his cock hardening at the sexual game his mother and the old boy were playing. He understood that sooner or later, this was going to blow up. This was going to cause a reaction which couldn't be controlled by both of them.

Manish took photographs from his mobile casually as the family talked. He didn't forget to snap particularly when Sumi and Ratan were talking or interacting. In retrospection when he looked at the images, he could easily make out that something was brewing inside. Even if his father viewed these images, he would be more confident regarding some sexual element between them rather than an explicit image of them fucking. They were just devouring each other with lust.

The pictures he took remembered one of the women to drag the old photo albums to relive their old days. Manish had only one old photograph of his mother when she was twenty two, which was the oldest one he knew after she married. He didn't have any pictures of her before that time.

She was so modest and innocent in that photograph. It was with his father, Anurag. Both looked cute and decent couple in that photo.

When Gowri the elder daughter of Ratan dadaji started flipping through the album recalling each photograph, all the people gathered around the sofa discussing this and that. Sumitra sat beside her cousin as she went through the pictures like a six year old kid. Manish and Ratan were both standing at that time casually beside the seated group. Both looked at the figure of Sumitra. Her pallu was casually out of her bust, which was showing her inch long cleavage. The side profile of hers exposed the clothed 36 D boob of the middle aged woman, which stretched the blouse so much that it her nipple was looking like a hazy shadow.

Manish's cock stood up at attention at the knowledge that a stranger was looking at his mother's figure with uninhibited freedom. The old man surely didn't have the lady's criticism of his gazing. He just needed to worry about her son. Manish noticed how he was looking at him so that Manish didn't know his mother was being gawked upon. Manish tried to behave casually as though his mind was over the album rather than his mom.

erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers