Lovely Auntie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

He had had many blowjobs but this was the best he had. He got many blowjobs before her marriage too, but she looked more experienced now. Her slutty body along with her wanton acts was making him lose his mind.

'Oh, suck it, slut. Suck it. I love your tongue.'

Sumitra smiled at the encouragement of her lover.

She asked him innocently, 'can I play with my pussy, sir?'

The tone was so innocent, so soft and so dripping with subservience and respect. She was slowly losing all the propriety of a well behaved housewife. Manish knew he was probably looking at the fourth or fifth orgasm of the day with her voice. He really felt fearful if he wouldn't have made the decision to watch this wonderful sexual reunion of her mother, he would have missed a lot.

Ratan mamaji smiled at her, 'of course, play with your cunt, slut. It is very hard to keep your hands now off your married cunt.'

She was already flicking the petals of her sex, as mini orgasms were ripping through her. His derogatory words added more vigour to them.

'You know, Sumitra, I used to think at that time you were such a slut, getting fucked whenever the opportunity arose. But I know that modest you are, you will be completely a devoted housewife, once you got married. How wrong can one be? And I am really happy that you proved me wrong.'

Sumitra was busy fucking herself with her fingers as she bobbed her eager head over the hard cock of her uncle. She couldn't imagine any other pleasurable chore than this and then she thought wickedly in her mind, probably, fucking him topped everything.

She showed such pure devotion to his hung member that Ratan dadaji and Manish were stunned by her active involvement. She was like an animal as she went on bobbing with the throbbing cock of Ratan.

'That's it, bitch, carry on' these words formed in Manish's mind as he wanted to say them aloud. But he pleasured himself with the wanking of his cock. He admired the stamina of the old man as the latter was holding off his orgasm even after Sumi fucked her mouth with the great fuck-stick. It was nearly fifteen minutes since the blowjob started and his mother wasn't able to take more than three fourths of his cock in her mouth. His bulbous head tickled her tonsils to gag. Ratan admired her as he had never seen any lady who had taken more than two third of his cock into their mouth. Even a seasoned prostitute once he experienced in Mumbai wasn't adept at that task.

She tried harder to take care of his cock into her mouth but she knew that she couldn't do it. Moreover she was happy with the seeping pre-cum, she was continuously drinking from his pee-slit. She liked that tangy taste of his cock. It made her recollect her college days, as she twitched under the manipulation of her fingers. But her excitement doubled when she felt the big fingers of the old man roughly started furrowing her folds. He pinched her clit to an orgasm as another followed at its heel. He easily located her G spot and massaged it as she cried with her wanton lust.

But she didn't detach her mouth from his cock all through these actions. She couldn't let go of this fine implement which had taught her many things and which initiated her into the world of sex. Going back to it was one of the best decisions she had taken.

It was tough at this point who was enjoying the most out of the three. Sumitra was increasing her attachment with the best cock she was now sucking and servicing. She was almost worshipping it. Manish was having an odd, continuous sexual euphoria whole throughout the day and it was continuing even now. Ratan however thought that the sight of this naked sexual female was enough for him to jerk out his spunk, but she had been like the other women, who craved his cock and came back for more. He anticipated she will be coming back for more.

He knew the next stage of the act was to be carried out. He pulled her mouth away from his cock as he stood her up. She kissed him back as he pecked her and made it hard for him to pull out of the kiss as she caught his lips between her teeth. But when she detached from him, he got the mattresses from the corner and laid them on the earthen floor occupying a larger area for their oncoming act.

He slapped her ass and said, 'time for you to lay down and get it. Are you ready for this, slut?'

She was looking at him with her head bowed and as she played with the thick plait of her hair. She nodded and lay down on the mattress as he kneeled and pulled her legs to place her cunt at his groin. His cock touched her clit as she started having mini orgasms. Manish gulped as he was about to get down to the truth that his mother was going to get fucked. He didn't mind the humid stink in the room as long as he had the ringside view. He continued spanking the monkey.

Sumitra was really looking forward to this session. Though she had a mature pussy, she knew the pleasures of his cock. Her quim was going to have a nice ride. She just hoped it would be a long one. She didn't even know that it was already one and a half hour since they started. The light touch of his bulbous head on her outer petals made her almost scream. She pinched her nipples as she looked her lover with welcoming eyes. Ratan smiled at her as she was encouraging him to plough her insides and he surely wasn't going to miss it.

He rubbed his cock over the outer folds as she moaned and sighed with distress. He wanted her to crave for his cock. He wanted her to be more shameless and submissive.

'Please, mamaji, do it!'

'Why don't you convince me, honey?'

She looked away from him as she felt shy telling him the words. Why was he being so mean? She moaned some more as his cock was prodding her folds.

'How can I convince you, mamaji? You know everything about me.'

He played with her clit as he rubbed his cock against the long nub as she moaned loudly, 'aaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee, mamaji. Enough is enough, please.'

But he just smiled and did what he was doing as the innocent housewife raised her hips as though convincing him to put his cock inside her. Ten minutes continued this wholesome torture as she was getting more desperate for his penetration. Manish couldn't believe the way his Sumi was acting. She looked to him the lusty slut. At last, she gave up.

'Sir, please fuck me, would you, please???'

Ratan smiled at her and said, 'you mean this cunt.'

She smiled more broadly, 'yeah, fuck my cunt.'

Manish almost came with her words. This was the first time she used the derogatory word.

'What is that you said, Sumi?'

'Please, fuck my cunt. Fuck my slutty cunt and please don't stop.'

It was even heavy for Ratan mamaji as he started pushing his cock inside the MILF's cunt. It was such a delicious place to penetrate, he felt. Firstly because it was Sumi's. The most innocent female he met in his life. Sumitra cried as his cock started getting in. Ratan didn't believe that her quim could be so tight. This was a MILF, who he was fucking. Many a lady of same age in the village though accepted his cock with mild difficulty, they had wide cunts to fuck. But Sumitra was really tight. She was almost the same as she was before her marriage. The old man delighted in this fact. He slowly pushed his cock and she was moaning at every inch which was getting.

Manish was flabbergasted by the sight. He never imagined he could see actually this scene. He was deeply stung with jealousy but the odd sensation which made his breath heavy with emotion was something which was playing on his mind. He could feel another worldly experience as he jacked his cock. It was a highly lusty two hours he had spent. It almost came on par with sex with his aunt. Probably what attracted him was that his mother was acting like a total slut.

Sumitra didn't even for a moment in the high throes of her orgasm mind about her propriety. She felt acting like a slut is something one does when impaled on such a beautiful cock. Everything regarding her family, she had pushed into the back of her mind. She was in such a euphoric state that what mattered to her was sex and her orgasms under that handsome man with his big cock. The girth of his organ was paining her but this was the pain she could endure any length of time for the pleasure it carried with it. She frigged her clit which the length of his cock was rubbing as it was going in. She wanted to have the whole cock in her cunt and she wanted it for a longer time. In the missionary position, she was lost to world with her sexual high.

Ratan dadaji was getting inflamed with lust with every moment that was passing. The female before him was carrying him to higher states of excitement which he hadn't experienced in a long time. He had pushed nearly half of his cock and the moans she made with it was music to his ears. This dainty housewife and mother didn't even care about his servant who must be standing some hundred meters away. She was just concerned with fucking and her pleasure. She was like a slut for his cock. She cried, 'fuck me, mamaji. Fuck this cunt.'

'Who owns this cunt, Sumitra?'

'You own it, sir. You own my slutty cunt.'

'Would you come back for me for more?'

'Oh, yes. I will come begging on my knees to get fucked by your wonderful cock. Just don't spare me, fuck me long and hard. I am a whore for your cock, aaaaaiiiiieeeeee...'

Ratan dadaji smiled. It wasn't the first time a lady had said these words to him, but an innocent MILF like Sumitra telling these words was really special. He fucked with long and hard thrusts as his flat abdomen touched her belly. The nosie of these slaps could be hard even by Bholu, if he was looking out for them. This was the fucking she hoped and the fucking she deserved.

'I should have got fucked by you regularly since my marriage. Hmmmmmmm, oooohhhhhh God! Oh, fuck me... I missed this really wonderful cock.'

Manish came hard as he heard her mother crying these words. His fifth orgasm of the day was strong too. He didn't know how many more were in store for him. This was a highly different feeling which was running through him.

Ratan dadaji picked his pace as his cock was almost there ninety percent inside. The MILF was feverishly rubbing her clit as she felt dedicated to his cock. She raised her loins in tandem to the dance of his hip. The old man was a master fucker and he was showing the middle aged bitch one of his famous moves he did with his sluts.

'Time isn't lost, Sumi. You come regularly to me for these fucks, from now onwards. I will keep you satisfied by my cock. A bitch like you needs to be tamed by a strong man and a strong cock.'

And then he was fully inside as he resumed his see-sawed fucking. Sumitra nodded her head to his words. 'oh, ummm, uuuunnnnggggg, yeah, fuck. Yeah, mamaji I will come for my fucks to you, ... nnnnnngggg, regularly. Spoil my married cunt, would you?'

Manish understood that one should learn taming the bitch from Ratan dadaji as he was controlling the fucking female thoroughly with his cock and he looked so in control. Manish was hurt by the sneer of a smile the old man exhibited intermittently looking at the naked slut writhing on his cock. He fucked her with more vigour as Sumitra felt orgasm after orgasm churning out from her deep core. This was a heavenly feeling. This was the feeling she could live in for some years. She frigged her clit as she cried and moaned aloud.

The old man felt his cock was at the close of an orgasm. It was since half an hour since he started the loin dance and he knew that he could last longer. He had done even hours with the local women he slept with. But he had to admit that the beautiful MILF under him was making him lose his control. Lunging strongly into the bitch, he came strongly inside her as Sumitra cried in one of the strongest gut wrenching orgasm of her life. She felt him spraying her inside as the excess was pouring out from their fusion point.

Such a nasty bitch, he felt as he continued to spew his load into the bitch. As she slowly came down his orgasm he still felt the slut's loin slowly moving as her fires too were ebbing. But he knew that he just need to move his hips to fan them. As he looked at her, he found her passed out. A common phenomenon with the ladies he slept with.

When Sumitra woke up from reality, she looked into Ratan dadaji's smiling face. She welcomed his kiss as there were passions running high in both of them. She found the lack of that virile cock in her cunt and tried to lure him in raising her whoring hips, but the old man just played with her nipples and her belly button as she moaned against his mouth.

It was a natural phenomenon that Manish found himself hard again with the lovers' post orgasmic bliss. But he doubted if Sumitra was in post orgasm. Her excitement was always there.

She pleaded with her lover, 'can we go for another ride?'

'We can't, my beautiful, busty, bitch. We will again come back tomorrow. But for now, we need to get back. I don't want Kavita to start suspecting though I am sure she won't.'

Reluctantly Sumitra got up collecting her clothes. The picture of her languid, naked body was making him mad with desire. Ratan dadaji slowly watched his slut putting on her clothes. Fully clothed, he sat on the charpoy as he pulled the lady onto his thigh. She had put on clothes except the blouse whose lapels were hanging on either side as he pinched her nipples.

'Are you sure for any more fucks?'

As she climbed off her excitement, she was becoming aware of the propriety, which was one of her important features. But her mind was getting swayed by the old man's big cock.

'You mean, now,' she said as she pulled his head so that he can have nip on her nipples. The old man smiled at the eagerness of the MILF.

'Not, now, but tomorrow or till the day you leave.'

Smiling and with her shy eyes, she nodded looking at him. Satisfied, the old man slid her off his lap and patted her clothed ass as she was hugging him sideways.

'Need to go home, Sumi.'

She nodded. 'Shall we go at the same time or...' She asked him.

'No, I will get back first.'

Sumi nodded, 'I will follow. I need to see some of my old friends too in the village.'

'Don't tell there are any men.'

'No, mamaji. Only my female friends.'

'Good to know.'

After some customary talk the old man left with his servant. Bholu when he came to the spot after being called was smiling inwardly. He was feeling shy as he stole a glance in the direction of Sumitra and smiled. Sumitra was embarrassed that a servant had knowledge of her sexual life. The shame itself made her excited. It was like she was a slut even among other persons. The thought tormented her, but at the back her mind, she felt probably being a slut isn't that bad. She waited at the spot for sometime after her uncle had left. She checked her phone and found missed calls from Anurag.

She smiled at herself that she missed her husband's calls because she was fucking some other person. She rang him up and talked with him. Manish was stunned when she started bargaining a few more days stay, which her husband readily granted. Anurag felt probably she was missing her village all these days and he felt guilty she should have gone more to that place than usual.

When she hung up the call, she was surprised to see Manish standing beside him.

'Manish???'

She cried in amazement and also in fear. Did he have any knowledge about whatever happened? She tried to mask her surprised emotions by trying to smile.

Manish sat by the side her passing his hand on her bare hip. Though she was fully clothes, she felt a chill at his touch.

'What are you doing here, mom?'

'I came to give lunch to dadaji and I was about to leave.'

'A long lunch, it must be?' he asked looking into her eyes.

'Yeah, we were talking a lot.' She felt guilty lying to him.

'Did he taste you? I mean your food'

Sumitra felt she couldn't answer him by any more lies.

'Manish, baby, I lied to you.'

'About what?'

'About the lunch.'

She was finding it hard to tell him the whole thing.

'Manish, honey, I ,,,, I...'

Manish then slowly kissed her lips and said, 'I know, mom.'

'You know what, honey' she kissed him back puzzled.

I have been watching everything.

A heavy something fell in her chest. Manish nodded, 'I was watching you from that room.'

'Oh, Manish' she felt relieved that there was nothing more to hide.

'Are you angry? Are you ashamed of me?'

'No, Sumi, I am not.'

He kissed her as she kissed him back.

'You know I pushed you into this. So, I have no right.'

'Still, I don't care if you pushed me or not. All I want to know is are you OK?'

'Perfectly, Sumi, I am. I shouldn't be, probably. But then you are a terrific lady. I liked the fact that you had a good time. I liked you for what you are doing. I like the liberated you.'

Sumi looked at him teary eyes.

'Still, I am sorry, Manish. I should have been open with you. I should have told you everything.'

She got up from the charpoy and walked towards the tree shaking her head, 'I don't know why I did it, Manish. But there was always this nagging worry in my mind that I wasn't telling you the recent happenings since morning.'

Manish took her hips in her hand pushing her against the tree trunk and kissed her as she kissed him back, the kiss turned wet within a matter of seconds.

'Are you hurt, baby?'

'I am not, mom.' He said it as he pushed his loin against hers.

'hhhmmm, Manish.' The innocent housewife was still aroused with the recent sex. 'I should have been more open with you, honey.'

Manish smiled at her and said, 'the only thing that I prefer to be open is your blouse, mom.'

And then he started plucking the hooks from the down as his dadaji had done. Sumitra was eager as she smiled at him and laid her hands by the sides so that he could have free access to her treasures. This was the first time, Manish was going to look at her boobs naked up close. And Sumitra too felt happy that he was going to.

'Manish, I have wanted this a long time. To let you have a look at my breasts.'

Manish smiled and said, 'I too have wanted to, mom. But I wanted it a special moment. And probably this is it.'

He looked at the undersides of her boobs as he carried on unhooking. He lightly ran his hands on her udders as he called them as she shivered and moaned.

'I like your moans, Sumi. Especially the ones you made under Ratan dadaji.'

She blushed at his words and widened her eyes as she gasped, 'oh, Manish.'

Smilingly he unwrapped his present as the hooks were unhooked and he flipped open the lapels of her blouse as she heaved her braless breasts before his eyes. Up close, they were better. Her taut, sag-less boobs made his pecker hard again. He could see how much violence these tits have taken since morning as there was a light bruise on her left tit just under the nipple.

'You have nice udders, Ganga.'

His Ganga could only smile.

She kissed her again as he kneaded her breasts with vigour. She gasped as she felt his hands on her tits. Coming out of her kisses, he kissed her udders as she moaned, 'oh, Manish, how long I have wanted this.'

Manish played with her nipples flicking it with his tongue and pinching them with his thumb and index finger. She shivered under his touch as he smiled at her lust ridden face.

He took her hips in his hand and kissed her again as her hair cascaded over his head too.

'You were such a slut, mom.' Her panties were starting to get moistened again at his words and she hoped he would treat her as such.

'I am sorry...'

'That was a compliment, mom.'

And she had to admit it was. She felt it made her more special than any other things she had been mentioned in her life.

'I see you have haggled with dad a few more days to stay here.'

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers