Lovely Auntie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

'No, mom, I think I have been rather rash here. I want to make it up to you.'

She was again feeling worried that her plan wasn't going to be as smooth as she thought it would be.

'Manish, its okay, honey. You carry on with the work. Work is important. I won't mind. In fact you will feel bored wandering with me in the village.'

'Are you sure?'

'Sure, I am sure.'

He shrugged his shoulders. 'Alright then.'

She left him and walked into the kitchen. She started preparing lunch for the old man. She told Kavita dadi that she would go and give her husband lunch as she would be taking a tour to the fields and other places. The old lady nodded with no suspicion on her part and started telling her of the local gossip regarding some animals spotted in the village.

It was eleven and Manish made up his mind he was going to voyeur on the couple having the affair. Kavita dadi informed that Bholu would be arriving by one to pick up the lunch and she advised Sumitra to take the ride. The old lady made matters simple for Sumitra and the latter could only smile.

Manish decided he would leave for the 'resort' by twelve citing something like a trip into the town. He noticed that in the rendezvous place, there was a corner which had a room like place for keeping implements. It was dark and derelict and wasn't in use. It was hardly a couple of meters long and wide. He needed to get into that room somehow. If he didn't leave by twelve, then he would be late to the point, which was a couple of miles from the home. He needed to be in before the watch of Bholu began.

So, at twelve and a quarter sharp, he told his mother he would be going into town. Sumitra wanted to tell him that she was going to sleep with another man, but she held her tongue thinking the last moment's change wasn't needed here. She felt very bad withholding this fact from her lovely Manish. Manish too felt that she wanted to tell him but for some reason was holding her tongue.

He reached the 'resort' by one o clock. Ratan dadaji was nowhere to be seen. The place was silent. Manish opened the door to the small enclosure, which he selected to hide. It was reeking of cold, dank moisture. He checked it out from the out and found out that it was a very safe place to hide, indeed. He couldn't be spotted if he won't move a muscle. He sat inside in a squatting position. He had a good view of the whole secluded place. He waited nearly forty minutes when the old boy arrived with a farming labourer. He washed his face with the water at the tub which was there in the open. The labourer told him of the problems of harsh conditions they were working in and asked for more in his daily wage.

The old man scolded the man telling him he was not working well. But at the end he gave more than what the fellow asked and the latter was so happy that he touched the old guy's feet. He shooed him off as he lay on a wire netted cot called charpoy. There were many charpoys there lying around. The old man smoked a cigarette looking at the fields lost in his own thoughts. Manish knew that his mom was in those thoughts.

The old man picked up his mobile and rang a number.

'Where are you?'

'Ok, is there anyone other than memsahib? Ok good. I am waiting.'

Manish gathered it was with Bholu he spoke. He felt that he might be trusting the young fellow with his life as he was keeping even his personal works in his hands. But Manish couldn't resist tugging his pecker as he felt it hardening. Some person was picking up his mother as a whore to cater to another person's needs. His innocent housewife of a mother. The thought itself was making him choke with excitement with his heart beating fast and his breath becoming shallow.

And soon, he heard the approaching sound of a vehicle's engine. He watched in trepidation as to how things would unfold. Ratan dadaji sat upon his charpoy waiting for the lady with whom he had a fling once and played with her in the morning. Bholu and his mom walked into the enclosed area as Ratan dadaji stood up and offered a charpoy to her. He turned to Bholu and dismissed him off.

'Don't disturb us for another two hours,' he said gruffly. Bholu for a moment looked at Ratan saab with a mildly surprised look. Probably this was the instruction he reserved while fucking sluts. She was a relative and that too a prim housewife. But he quickly recovered his composure. A smile halted in the midst of its formation and said, 'yes, sir.' He left them both, or in fact all three of them.

Manish's heart was beating fast as to what would happen next. His mother was also blushing and was having a shy smile as Ratan dadaji took a thick cloth and laid it on the ground setting the mattress for lunch. Sumitra told him to sit down and that she would arrange everything. And she did. There were a few plates in the enclosure of the big tree's trunk. She cleaned them and started dishing him out food. She was deliberately exposing her bust, which was enclosed in another tight threadbare blouse. And Ratan made out that it was another day without a bra. He eyed her cleavage, with her marriage locket.

He watched her waist which was comparatively narrow for a forty five year old MILF. Her belly button was very appealing. Sumitra every now and then tried to adjust her pallu, but it was just out of habit rather than her intention to cover up.

She giggled while he ate. They didn't even talk much to elicit that giggle from her.

'Why, what's so funny?'

'Seriously, it looks embarrassing for me that you put your men out on watch while you entertain ladies here.'

He said, 'Bholu is a very faithful fellow. I trust him good and he too is a man who keeps his mouth shut. But why would that make you giggle?'

'Mamaji, what would he be thinking of me when you told him that we shouldn't be disturbed?'

'The same thing he thinks when I entertain other women.'

She looked deeply into his eyes as she said, 'so, I am other women?'

Deep inside she wanted to be that other women. She wanted to be the person, who he takes to bed to satisfy his needs. Manish could look that intention in her eyes. He jacked his cock as he looked at this timeless beauty of his mother. Her playful eyes and her slutty body in that revealing sari was so much for him. She never behaved in that way. This was a completely new facet of her character.

Ratan dadaji felt if she was feeling bad that he was comparing her to other women.

He said, 'you are not eating?'

'I just had a late breakfast.'

She skipped meals sometimes to keep the excess fat off her. This she had been doing the last few months. Manish knew about that. She was indulging more in fruits, which made her skin glow and her hair look wavy and stronger.

Soon, Ratan dadaji finished his lunch and when he went to the bucket to wash his hands, she followed him and standing beside him offered to pour water on his hand. He noted the proximity of her and with delight noticed her curves especially her 36 D breasts and her hip curves.

He sat in his charpoy as she cleared away the carpet of his lunch. He watched the innocent housewife working for her man. Manish observed how she was working as Ratan dadaji's wife rather than her niece.

She took an apple and stood facing away from him. She started peeling it to make his dessert. He looked at her low waist sari and couldn't resist walking to her and hugging her from back. She gasped as she felt his hard cock spooning against her wonderful rump. This was the part he had been admiring since the last few days unknown to her.

She stopped peeling of the apple as she felt his large hands freely gliding over the skin of her waist. Manish couldn't handle the scene so quickly. His cock was almost about to spew as he took a long breath and adjusted his orgasm to be delayed. He was having the best of his time inside that stinking enclosure, jacking his cock.

But nothing could compare to the excitement of Sumitra. Her lover's hands over her waist made her raise goosebumps. The fruit in her hand was about to fall off and as well the peeler in her other hand.

'Continue peeling, Sumi. I want my fruit as I want my woman.'

His insistent cock against her buttocks made her very sensuous with breath. She tried to carry on the task of peeling the fruit. But she knew it wasn't going to be easy.

He slowly said into her ears, 'so, no bras? Are you?'

'Yes.' She whimpered.

'When have you dropped that bad habit of wearing bras?'

She smiled through her lust lidded eyes, 'since a few weeks.'

'What made you do so?'

She was about to answer the question when she felt his left hand caressing her clothed breast. She sighed and moaned.

'Answer me, honey' his voice was somewhat controlling.

'Unnnggg, I just didn't want to.'

He started plucking the hooks of her blouse from down up. Her peeling of the fruit was getting harder as after unhooking two hooks from the bottom, he started massaging her underside of the boobs as she moaned.

Manish was having the full view of the picture and he knew that he would come any time soon. His breathing was getting ragged as he beat his stick with more vigour.

'Why didn't you want to wear them, honey?'

'I ahhhhhiiiiieeeeeee...' she screamed as he pinched her flesh. The moan was like a jolt to Manish he came with her throaty voice. It was the third time in the day and he knew that he wasn't done yet.

'You were telling something,' he said as he massaged the underside of her boobs. Though she had big cups of her breasts, they were dwarfed by the large callused hands of her lover. She felt his hands complemented her boobs or the other way around.

'I feel excited if I don't wear them.'

'So you decided not to wear them.'

'Yes.'

He kissed her cheeks and the sides of her lips as she turned her head and looking into his eyes kissed him back.

He unhooked two more from the bottom. Her boobs were almost hanging with just the last uppermost hook covering her mock of a modesty. She threw the peeler and apple on the ground as she gave into his hands, which were destroying her tits with his utmost force. The pinches, which caused her moans to get stifled in the kisses they were having. One of his hands was playing with her belly button as she writhed in his arms.

Manish's pecker was starting to get hardened. Manish couldn't digest what was happening before him. He felt like crying as another man was conquering his mother. But he was lucky to see this amazing spectacle.

Ratan took her by the hand and led her to his charpoy as he sat down on it. Sumitra felt shy as both of them disconnected. But when he ordered her to take off that blouse, she did it without another thought.

'Get rid of your clothes,' he ordered, as Sumitra peeled off her sari and then her petticoat. Ratan looked at her as she stood in her panties. Her thick hair in a single, fat plait draping one of her breast and her narrow hip with her subservience pose of head down and panting breaths excited him. He stood before her and in a flash of a second divested his dhoti and then his kurta. Undergarments followed. Manish was stunned to see the old man was whole muscle. Though he had shock of white hair on his head, he didn't have an inch of fat. His cock was hanging between his legs. Manish compared his dick to that of Ratan dadaji's. Both were of the same length, but Ratan's was thicker.

As Sumitra looked at the organ, Manish couldn't forget the look on his mother's face. It was purely lust. Her look was that of a lady who wanted to get fucked with that cock by any means, even if it meant begging him for it. The open air weather was tingling her nipples as she moaned with anticipation. The old man sat down on the cot and pulled the MILF onto his thigh.

Sumitra recalled their older times. This was how he behaved with her whenever they had sex. He was very rough with her which she loved very much. Anurag too was rough but the rough use of the old man's organ was another high point in his acumen.

Manish looked at the whole scene with such an extreme feeling of exotic eroticism.

'so, you are feeling sexier and excited these days?' he asked her as he ran his hands on her breasts as she lay sideways on his chest though sitting on his thigh. Both of them were almost naked and the fact itself was making her have mini orgasms.

'Yes,'

'Did you fuck any other person besides your husband?'

'God, no, mamaji! I would never.'

He pinched her nipple as she hugged his neck. He kissed her on the neck as she mewled like a sex kitten. He kissed her lips as she returned it with pure want and energy. Though he was older to her by nearly fifteen to sixteen years, he was such a virile man that she could enjoy the sensation he was giving.

It was a three point attack Ratan mamaji was giving her. His tongue duelling with hers, one hand perusing her nipples and another scratching the inner part of her thighs, completing the three prongs of his onslaught. She couldn't ask any more type of sexual comfort than this. Manish too started wanking his cock looking at the coupling happening before him. The old boy was adept at enjoying females. That he gathered. He remembered his father telling him that he could learn something from his dadaji and Manish with a pinch of salt felt that he could learn the art of physically pleasuring a woman.

Manish himself had such a good sexual life. He slept with almost five to six women in his life, including his sexy aunt, neeta. But he understood he could take leaves from the old man's book of handling a MILF like his mother. The old man looked more than confident with his taking of the beautiful and busty Sumitra.

Manish really felt envious that an old man like dadaji possessed an innocent, dutiful housewife like his mother. She was a great figure with such an alluring body and her prim and proper nature, which she threw away as she was tempted by the body of the old hunk. Her hair was getting loosed by the shake of her body, which was the result of Ratan mamaji's boob manhandling. She liked his large digits kneading her tit flesh and how intermittently he didn't forget pinching her large nipples. She had to admit that Anurag wasn't as adept as her uncle. She really felt lucky that she was having the present romp. The only thing that bothered was she should have informed Manish. But with a flourish she gave to her thick hair as it was cascading over her bountiful breasts, she pushed that into the back of her mind relishing the old man's touch and encouraging by pushing her boobs into his hands.

Ratan dadaji smiled at Sumitra. She was definitely under his control. This was the type of woman he wanted to have in his arms, -curvy, busty and full of vigour in her loins. Sumitra definitely had slutty moves in her body and naughty ideas in her head. The unsatisfied housewife really spurred his excitement. He liked the way she purred as he played with her belly button.

'Enjoying yourself, are you, slut?'

On hearing the reference, Manish suddenly got angry and also a lot of excitement with the confident tone of the old man's voice. He felt his mother wouldn't take that easily. She would rebel against such an insult. But then she smiled at her lover and pulled him for a kiss.

'Yeah, mamaji, you are wonderful.'

Manish was really flabbergasted. She was really encouraging the old man despite he was insulting her with cuss words.

The old man smiled and said, 'but I bet your whorish mouth would be excited to suck my cock.'

He took hold the roots of her hair at the back of her neck and pulled it down as she arched her neck and thrust her chest out, displaying her curvy body while draping it on the lap of her lover. He kissed her neck and slowly he licked her nipples as she moaned a loud moan. She didn't care if anybody would hear her. She didn't want to care. She had a subconscious feeling if Bholu was nearby, but she pushed it all out off her sane reasoning. She just wanted to get laid and deeply fucked.

She cradled his white haired head in her arms as the old lover sucked her sexy nipples. Manish pulled his mobile and started snapping. He jacked his cock with one hand while he took pictures with the others. The painful pleasure called the spoiling of his mother was something he wanted to relive later when he was in his bedroom. He wanted to keep these memoirs.

The old man spent a lot of his time and spit over the bountiful bust of Sumitra. She was whole throughout the time facing the skies with her eyes closed and lost in the sensation of her lover's tongue. She also liked how her lover was playing with the inside of her thighs. Slowly he pulled her up from his lap, 'time to get the panties off, slut.'

'Ok, mamaji' Sumitra tittered with the anticipation of the time ahead. She pulled her panties off exposing her whole naked body to the delight of her old hunk. Ratan dadaji smiled into her eyes and taking her hips into his hands he turned her this side and that side watching the naked figure of his bitch. He was a fan of her ass and he slapped it lightly as the sexy MILF whimpered.

'I love your touch, mamaji.'

'I love your ass, bitch. I have really missed it all these years.'

He pulled her for another kiss and when the hot smooch ended, he pulled her onto her knees between his legs as he continued sitting on the charpoy.

Sumitra and Manish understood what he wanted. She was facing one of the most delightful cocks, she ever had. She was lucky that even Anurag had a good cock. His was eight inches and thick, but she hazarded though she didn't see Manish's cock that it was longer than her husband's. It was true and by the spooning Manish treated to her many times, she also estimated his girth, which would definitely be thicker than her husband. But she felt that Ratan mamaji's cock was probably thicker than her son, Manish's. It must be of the same length. She wanted to spoon with the old man to compare his cock with her son's, as the naughty idea sprouted into her head and she smiled to herself at the thought.

The thick cock really excited her. Manish too admired secretly the old man's cock. He was thicker than him. Sumitra felt the beauty in this implement was probably because of its girth only. She took it into her hand as she recalled that twenty five years back too she couldn't touch her fingers around his cock. She looked into her lover's eyes as she slowly started jacking him.

'Hmm' he said.

Sumitra was really in awe of the power which she was presently holding in her hand. She knew that this monster had ripped many pussies in its time and also even now. She felt that it certainly deserved its reputation. Which cunt wouldn't be excited looking at this make of a cock? Her sodden panties lying away on the ground was proof of that. Her weeping pussy was flowing with her secretions every second. She recalled her premarital days and shivered at those sessions and now she shivered in anticipation.

The first lick of her tongue on the tip of the old man's cock was an unbelievable moment for Manish. He never in his life thought that he would be seeing his mother sucking another man's cock. That too, so willingly. Her eyes were alive with anticipation. Her whole body was shining with excitement. He looked how she arched her hips to lower her neck onto the delightful cock. Her ass was a picture of commendable beauty at that instant. He didn't understand how he was again standing at the precipice of another orgasm. Ratan dadaji was deftly playing with her nipples and her hair as the lady was enjoying her time with the cock.

Sumitra licked the tip of her mamaji's cock. She looked at his face if he liked her touch and she smiled at his reaction. He took a deep breath and nodded his head as though telling her to go ahead.

'Lick it, my dear married slut. Lick all of it.'

Sumitra smiled and got onto the job at hand as she started slurping all over his cock. She first lathered her tongue over his bulbous cock head as Manish wanked with renewed vigour. She was dutifully obeying her lover not caring the insults he was calling her. She carefully sucked the head of his cock intermittently looking into his eyes for his approval, which he gave by making them half lidded with lust. The way his cock vibrated in her hands, she gathered she should be more insistent in her tugs of this monster of a cock. The thick girth of the tool was making her salivate, which she using to suck the cock. She was applying vacuum all over the length of the cock as the old man moaned in happiness.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers