Lovely Auntie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Ratan having seen his niece's son busy elsewhere looked at the enticing, clothed but erotic bust, which made his cock dance with joy and erotic desire. He didn't feel like this in his last twenty years. His sex with his wife stopped twenty years back. After bearing their kids, they rarely had any sex. And moreover her age had invited many ailments with it that she was sick most of the time and her pills constituted more than her diet. So, he looked for these pleasures outside his marital bed. He had fucked the maids who worked in his house. But it was only with mutual consent and the maids too looked forward to sex with him. His wife came to know of his extra marital acts and chastised him a few times, but as his behaviour continued, she too felt sorry for his libido. He never scolded her back during these moments and felt sorry for her too. But he couldn't stop himself and with her wife's deliberate ignoring of his affairs, he was emboldened and kept his plays alive.

He also had affairs with many women in the village. Teacher's wife, tailor's daughter, hotel owner's wife and even call girls when he visited cities. But none compared to the beauty of Sumitra. Sex with her before his marriage was an event in his life, he couldn't easily override. She was such a specimen of beauty. A rare gem of a figure. She was so accommodating and she was also so fond of him at that time. She loved him like anything. Probably that was the thing which made it more special. He loved her too. He was already married when she came of age, otherwise things would have been different, he thought. He recalled the pain he underwent finding a suitable groom for her. He felt very jealous when she went away after getting married. But it was the duty he had towards her sister, which made him search Anurag for Sumitra.

Though he was happy that Anurag was such a nice guy, he felt equally sad that she could never be his again. It proved to be right when she behaved like a good housewife after her marriage and he appreciated her decision by maintaining his distance. But now her charms had made his longing for her to raise its head.

What made him mad with desire was that her bloused breast was displaying the hint of her nipple through the cloth. And then suddenly she looked at him. Ratan for a moment was perturbed as she came to know that he was looking at her shapes. But it was only a moment. He quickly recuperated and continued looking at the beautiful scenery defying her big, innocent eyes. Sumitra too was perturbed in her mind for his incisive look. As a reflex, she went for her pallu to cover her modesty but then looking into his eyes, she slid her pallu further down giving him rather a good view. That simple gesture made the day of the old man. His cock was protruding against the constraints of his dhoti and he knew that he had to fuck some cunt to relieve the inner turmoil he was developing looking at the heavenly beauty of Sumitra.

Unknown to him, Sumitra's heart raced as her mind was elsewhere rather than on the photo album before her. She felt her pussy tingling with excitement and her nipples puckered in excitement. Earlier in the day, she felt how the blouse was a little sheer and her nipples could be easily made out through the raiment of her upper garment. She felt ashamed if her uncle was seeing at her wonderful charms. He wasn't a stranger to them but still it had been a long time. And frankly she felt happiness that indeed he was having a look at them. Her smile broadened at the knowledge with her breath getting shallower.

Manish was on the ringside watching all the happenings with a quiet eye but a fast, beating heart and a stiffened cock. He didn't know why but the room was suffocating with every breath he was taking. The silent sexual encounter between his mother and the old man was at its peaks. He averted eyes at the right time when the old man was looking at him. Like his mom, his mind was also not on the photo album. It reverted back to the picture when his mother's cousin pointed to one of the photographs.

'There look,' exclaimed Gowri, the elder daughter of Ratan. 'I think it was taken in the fair.'

Kavita dadi looked at it and she recollected it very easily. 'Yes, it was taken at the fair, darling. It was a year before Sumitra got married. Look, how slim she looks here.'

It was a photograph which Manish would not be forgetting in the near future. His mother would have been around twenty at that time. She was smiling and was looking with fondness at her uncle, Ratan. The latter casually draped his hand around her waist and was laughing with a man, probably sharing a joke. Manish read Sumitra physically. She had such a curvy figure with a narrow waist and long hair. Her bust was a little more for girls of her age. She was looking resplendent in the ghagra-choli (Indian traditional dress with skirt and blouse) she was wearing. Any man would have fallen in love with the girl in the photo. She looked so good that it pained manu to understand that he wouldn't be meeting the same girl again. Not that the mature version wasn't better. It was more than better and even bewitching with all the right shapes and sizes, but younger version had it's own merits.

But Manish felt jealous as he noticed the fondness in Sumitra's eyes over her uncle. But rationally thinking, he couldn't argue with the choice of Sumitra. Ratan dadaji was very handsome in the photograph. His long, black hair was healthy and thick with his thin frame. His waist almost looked non-existent. His age actually in the photograph was around thirty six, but for Manish, he felt he couldn't be more than twenty five or twenty six. He already had two daughters by then both around ten years of age.

Sumitra too looked at the handsome figure of Ratan mamaji. He still had hair, which had all turned white, though it was thick. His waist even at this age was very narrow, but in the photo, he looked like a dynamic young man, whom the girls would drool over. And yes, she recollected she was drooling over him at every opportunity she got.

Manish had a snap of the picture and many more of them where he noticed his mother with the old man, who was completely another creature in the album. But Ratan didn't have a bother regarding the album. His eyes were all for the figure before him, Sumitra. She was gripping his soul with her sensuous enchantment. He didn't fail to notice how Sumitra hovered around him at the dinner table catering to his appetite and giving him the extra helpings. As it seemed to him, she was also catering the appetite of his cock and his eyes, too. She was enticing with the slight touches she gave at the dinner table.

Manish too kept a watch at the antics of the couple. He felt jealous and excited at the same time. He looked with envy at the old boy, who had pulled his mother with his charm towards her. He also felt happy for Sumitra as she was enjoying in the attention she was getting. Manish saw how she hurried to the old man's side to pour water as he washed his hands in a large pot of shrubs. She offered him her own pallu to wipe his wet mouth not caring how the old man was looking so excitedly at her jugs and her bare waist.

Her waist, as Ratan gathered was very enticing too. It had a certain oomph to her MILF like figure. He had a quick mind to flick his finger at her umbilicus, but he stopped at the last moment noticing his wife and other family members, moving around him.

As he settled in the grandfather chair, one of his grandsons, a boy of four settled in his lap telling of his details of the day. Sumitra sat beside him in a chair listening to their talk. Soon, the boy left leaving Sumitra and her uncle. Manish eavesdropped from behind.

'The photographs were such nice refreshments, mamaji, thank you.'

Ratan looked at her smiling and said, 'your visit cancels whatever hospitality you are getting, Sumi. It was really nice seeing you and your son after all these years.'

'Oh, mamaji, why would you say like that? It was our pleasure seeing you. Manish is really having a good time knowing his roots.'

They talked desultorily for some time but the lingering passions were making them shy. When Sumitra said regarding their return to home after three days, Ratan vehemently shook his head.

'You are not returning any where before 1 week, lady. Understand that. If anything, I will speak with Anuragji. It's a very rare occurrence that you come here and you are already talking about leaving.'

Though Sumitra tried to pacify the old man and tell him the reasons why they should get back, he shook his head and retired to his room saying he was not going to hear anything of it.

Shortly after he left, Manish sat in the grandfather's chair while Sumi looked at him and smiled.

'Hey mom, you seem to be having a good time.'

She could only just giggle. 'Shouldn't I, Manish?'

'You should, mom. That is the reason why we are here. One thing is for sure he is mad about you.'

Sumitra's big, oval eyes danced with excitement at his words. They also had a pinch of disbelief.

'He is nothing like it, Manish. You are reading more than necessary.'

'I am not, mom. You know I am not. You have been playing with the old man since we arrived.'

She looked down and said in a soft voice, 'I didn't, honey.'

'You did, Sumi.' He said in a low voice so that nobody could hear him calling her by name. She looked sideways with a smile and a shake of her head as though playfully remonstrating him that one may listen.

'Come with me,' he said taking his buxom, beautiful mother by hand into the garden as the others were busy in their own works.

He hugged her mother beneath a tree as she hugged him back. She had been with excitement since the last few days. The way she dressed had been like a continuous stimulant for her as she was almost panting every few seconds with her damp panty. Sumi never experienced this state of euphoria before. He kissed her lightly on the lips as he said, 'you are looking very beautiful, Ganga.'

'Now, I am the cow, am I, my milkman?'

'Wouldn't you be?'

'I would. What have you done to me, baby?'

Manish looked at her big, beautiful eyes and said, 'you are killing me, mom. The way you are moving in the house has been rather hard for me.'

'Do you want me to stop, honey?'

'No, no. Nothing like that. I like the way things are unfolding. Ratan dadaji is crazy about you. That I can clearly see in his eyes and I also see what is there in your eyes, too?'

She smiled and said, 'and what is that?'

'Your admiration for him' he said. He pressed his loin onto hers as he pushed her against the trunk of a tree.

'That I have so much for him' she moaned against his ear as he kissed her neck. Her eyes fluttered as she felt the pressure of him against hers.

'I could also see your fondness for him.'

'Hmmm,' she closed her eyes as she felt his strong finger against her clothed nipple.

'And your lust and craving for him.'

She moaned with sensual feeling at his words.

'You are killing him too, mom.'

She looked into his eyes with a sly smile on her lips. 'I hope not, honey.'

'So, what next then, mom?'

She looked down like a shy bride and said softly, 'I don't know, honey.'

'What are you going to do?'

'You know about me, honey. I am too shy to do anything. I feel whatever happened is enough. I think even mamaji wouldn't be looking for more than whatever we have been doing.'

Manish kissed her lips lightly and pressed his chest against hers as she moaned. 'But mom,...'

'no, Manish. That is for the better. I don't want to stretch it more than anything. And anyhow as far as I know Ratan dadaji is a man who already has an outlet for...'

She was about to say sex, but she halted as she was too ashamed to say that. The way she spoke, Manish interpreted her choice of words. She said he might have been looking it for elsewhere, which meant she was more concerned about his needs rather than hers. It made him think how much she liked him. He also felt an underlying meaning in her words that had it been a fact that he wasn't active outside his marital bed, she would be glad to take care of her needs.

The thought itself made Manish's organ to harden more and his length pressed against the mound of Sumi, as she felt his steel of a weapon and moaned with happiness. But Manish also felt a twitch of disappointment that she was not going to pursue anything further than what she did till now.

He had much more to talk with her when Kavita dadi's calls made them return to the house. When Manish went to bed that night, he was abuzz with all the erotic thoughts involving Sumi and Ratan dadaji. Dreams that night were of the same nature.

Something made him wake up and when he did, he saw through the window of his bedroom, Ratan dadaji getting ready for the day. Manish checked his watch and it was four thirty. It was so much cold outside, but the old man was wearing a very thin kurta as he was getting dressed up to start his day. The open front yard of the house had his jeep, where he loaded a few bags. Manish watched him and understood that his daily habits were the reason for his health.

The old man wore his dhoti and kurta with a shawl on his shoulder as if he may need it. His servant Bholu, who hovered around him, went to the fields at six. Just as the old man was about to get on the jeep and drive out of the house into the darkness, he heard small and soft footsteps, which made him and the old man look towards the direction of the noise.

Manish's throat dried at seeing his mother, Sumi, going out onto the veranda to meet her uncle. Ratan was also looking at her with some queried intent. Though the light was dim, Manish could clearly see his mother wearing the same sari and blouse as of the other night. But her pallu was just an excuse to cover her bosom. It wasn't doing its duty. It was like a thin rope hanging over her shoulder, while her breasts were shaking with enticing oomph with each of her footstep. Her narrow hip was bare too with her sari a little low in its position. Her hair was in a loose plait lying on one of her tight bloused boob.

Both the men were excited looking at this epitome of sensuous beauty. Ratan's morning wood was turning into steel with the scenery before him. He felt a doubt if she could see his slight dent in his dhoti.

Manish had the advantage of the soft bed he was lying on, as he humped his cock against the mattress looking at the scenery. He was not visible to the outsiders while he could see them clearly.

'What is it, Sumitra?' the old man asked.

She smiled at him and said, 'nothing.' She was getting excited looking at the hunk of the old man. She had been having wild thoughts since the last two days. Last night, she couldn't sleep with her lust inflaming her privates. Lying on the bed, she pressed against her pussy and played with her boobs. She wanted to masturbate, but she rarely did the act.

She felt it wasn't proper. As much as she wanted to, she wouldn't do it let alone at a relative's home. She knew that her pussy was craving for a cock as she imagined Ratan mamaji's cock. It was such a nice specimen. It had pleasured her so much she couldn't forget those memorable days. What she wouldn't give for that weapon of corruption. But was it within her reach? She felt a longing to go to his room and ask him to fuck her or even beg him to fuck her.

And then she chastised herself for thinking on those lines. She, a happily married woman, a mother of such a good boy, what was she thinking? How could she imagine such horrible ideas? But Ratan mamaji made her propriety waver. She rubbed her pussy through her clothes as she imagined him. Everything she pushed away into the back of her brain. She slept kneading her boobs but with the thought that she was going to make the most of her trip. She was going to entice her uncle further.

And now, she stood before him with a heaving bust. Her charms for him to see and judge.

'Remember the old days, mamaji?'

Ratan smiled and nodded, 'how could I forget, my dear Sumi? You used to prepare something for me to eat daily in the morning.'

Sumi smiled as the old man neared her and looked into her eyes.

Manish's breath was getting caught in his throat at the encounter happening.

'You used to help me get ready for the day. You used to heat water for me, though I said I preferred cold water. You used to worry about my health and heat it just the same.'

'You were and are a great person, mamaji.'

He kissed her on the forehead and said, 'but you will always be my Sumi.'

She felt a drop of tear coming shimmering in one of her eye. Before she could stop herself she approached him and kissed him throwing her hands around his neck.

Manish was stung with jealousy at this act. He felt very envious of Ratan dadaji as his mother kissed him like there was no tomorrow. The kiss evolved into a long smooch. The old man also kissed her back as both of them duelled with their tongues. Though she was around five feet and five inches in her height, she looked small in comparison to her uncle. Manish looked at the way he took her narrow waist into his hands and massaged it very slowly as both of them kissed.

Manish ground his erection against the bed as he felt one of the erotic moments of his life. His breath was catching in midst with the action of the pair. More than them, Manish was afraid if anybody would run into them. The love birds were lost in each other to care their surroundings. Sumitra felt an erotic haze in her mind as she kissed somebody out of her marital bed. She kissed Manish before but she felt that it wasn't improper. There was a sort of rebellious streak that none could stop her from kissing her lovely son.

But with Ratan mamaji, she felt the thing was a crime. It was a breach of her trust with her husband. This fact made her feel guilty, which in turn thrilled her. Her cunt twitched at the thought of her committing a sin and for the effect it had in her core womanhood, she would do it again.

Ratan, on the other hand, felt out of the world with him kissing his beloved Sumi. He had been imagining her naked body for years after their brief stint before her marriage. Her mature body was more exotic looking for him than before. Now as she hugged him, he could feel all her curves. Though he didn't press her hard, which she herself was doing for him, he could feel the actual thrill of enjoying her beauty.

When they detached, she said softly, 'I am sorry for that, mamaji. I don't know what came over me.'

She looked at her feet as she said those words. Ratan looked at the exotic figure of his niece. Till a minute before, he had to feel guilty to look at her wonderful figure. But now, he need not. He could look like he owned her. He took her chin in the crook of his finger tilting her head up as she looked into his eyes.

'I too don't know what came over you, but it was for the better. Your beauty was killing me the last few days, Sumi. You were a beautiful girl then. And after all these years, you are still a peach to look at. What I wouldn't give to let the few moments happen again.'

Manish's room was nearby and he heard every word of theirs, humping his erection against the bed. They were killing him. Ratan dadaji took his mother's waist in his big hands and kissed her a few times more.

Manish noticed the way Sumi was complying with the kisses, her uncle was asking of her. She gave the control to the old man her lips and the latter utilised their services so well. Sumi couldn't be more helpless in relinquishing the control. She did it with her husband and now she did it with her old lover. Manish was astounded that his mother was doing all these things. Last night, she told him about the way things were progressing and how she wasn't happy with it. And now, she was doing something completely different. She was behaving like a wanton slut merging her body with that of her lover.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers