Lovers' Rules Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The storms had stopped and the night was clear and dry as he carried his beautiful sleeping burden back to the VW although the paths were still running with water and mud and covered in debris and he slipped a few times jolting Justine who just clung on tighter to his neck. He had been sensible enough to keep the van keys in his hand before he picked Justine of the bench and managed to open the sliding side door but the next task of getting her into bed was infinitely harder. It required him to drop to his knees on the van floor and shuffle across to the bed at the back and then stand partially upright so that he could slide the sleeping form onto the bed. He accomplished it but his back and legs were complaining severely by the time she was lying on her side on the bed. He pulled the T shirt down as it had ridden up displaying her perfect pussy as her thighs rolled open. Under different circumstances, he would have loved to have buried his head between them and licked her pussy from clit to arse but he had managed to get the little brain under control and just looked at the perfection of her. He covered her with a sheet and sat and watched her whilst she slept.

Her beautiful face looked serene and at peace and he thought how much she looked like Marie when she didn't have the permanent sulky look on her face. In fact, given how young Marie looked, they could almost be sisters.

He turned out the light and settled into the passenger seat wrapped in a blanket regretting he'd bought a 40 year old van rather than a 60 year old one which had bench seats in the front and would have been a much better sleeping option! He fell asleep thinking of Justine's gorgeous mouth around his cock and listening to her start to snore loudly. Not everything about her was perfect!

Chapter 4

Dan awoke about 5.00am to the sound of Justine dry-retching over the side of the bed and incoherently cursing and groaning. He got up and poured a pint glass of water and went over to her. She was lying on her front with her head over the side of the bed. Her eyes were still shut but flew wide open at the sound of his gentle voice.

"Here, drink this; you'll need lots of fluids to re-hydrate yourself and it will help with the hangover"

She stared at him for a long time and he could see the pain and confusion in her beautiful green eyes which then started to flick around the interior of the van taking in her surroundings. Her eyes returned to him and she took the glass without a word and drank it greedily. She held out the glass to him.

"More?"

She nodded and closed her eyes again and rolled onto her back. He refilled the glass and went back to her but she had fallen asleep again so he rolled her over onto her side and pulled the sheet back over her and left her to sleep some more, made himself a cup of tea and sat back down in the passenger seat

She woke again about two hours later and without lifting her head or opening her eyes croaked in a hoarse whisper:

"Could I have some more water please?"

"Of course, would you like something for your headache?"

She nodded and then regretted it as it obviously made her headache worse. He found two pain-killers in his first aid pack and went over to the bed.

"Can you manage this yourself or would you like me to hold your head up?"

"Help me please," she replied in a low croak. He put his left arm under her shoulders and cradled her head in the crook of his arm and shoulder with her glorious auburn hair falling all around. He gently swept her hair away from her face and lifted the glass to her lips and she took a long swallow.

"Open wide for the tablets," he said and she obeyed automatically and he dropped them onto her tongue and held the glass back up to her lips and she swallowed and drank half the glass.

"Enough, thank you," she croaked and snuggled back into the crook of his arm and closed her eyes. He started to gently remove his arm when she reached across and held onto him.

"Can you stay there please for just a while? My head feels better like this."

"It may be better for you but my back is killing me in this position so shift over so I can get on the bed."

He got himself onto the edge of the bed and lay down and she snuggled into the crook of his arm with her breasts against his side and left arm across his stomach and chest. It was such an intimate situation that he naturally started to stroke her buttocks through the sheet with his left hand and her head with his right as she fell asleep. He quickly reminded himself that the little brain was taking over and moved his left hand to her hip and then he too found himself falling asleep, exhausted after the uncomfortable night in the front seat.

He woke about two hours later with a hard-on that would have cracked rock and a desperate need to come and realised that her hand had dropped lower while they slept and was now periodically gripping and stroking his shaft through his shorts. He had no idea if she was awake or asleep but the imminent ejaculation into his shorts would certainly wake her! He gently took her hand away and breathed a sigh of relief as she did not stir and a sigh of frustration from the `blue balls' feeling. He gently moved away from her and off the bed and laid her head back down. She did stir at that and looked at him groggily with one eye.

"Do you want any more water?" she shook her head, "ok go back to sleep, I need to go to the toilet."

She closed her eye and he moved away as fast as the huge boner tenting his shorts would allow. After the trip to the toilet he walked over to where Eloise's RV was parked to tell them where she was as they would probably be worried. In fact, it was a puzzle they had not come to ask last night as, storm or no storm, a missing teenager should have generated some concern. When he reached the RV which was the size of a large passenger coach the only person about was one of the hired help who was in the last stages of prepping the vehicle to leave the site. The Frenchman spoke very little English but Dan learnt enough to know that Henri had left suddenly the previous evening taking Eloise with him and that the vehicle was to be driven to Switzerland.

When he returned to the VW Justine was awake and turned to look at him as he slid the door open.

"How do you feel, would you like some more water or something?"

"I feel like shit, if you must know."

She started to respond in the attitude voice from their first meeting but then realised it was not his fault and her voice softened.

"Thank you for looking after me. How did I get here?"

She screwed her face up as she tried to remember what had happened.

"You don't remember?" he asked quizzically and she shook her head slowly.

"Well I found you completely wasted outside last night, soaking wet in the storm and with a cut foot."

She instinctively looked down at her foot and then her hangover befuddled brain started to work as she looked down at the T shirt.

"Who changed my clothes?" She asked accusatorily, her voice rising.

"That would be me, they were wet and you had puked up a couple of times," he said in a voice that tried to be jocular but just came out patronising. He was unprepared for the tone of her response.

"You fucking pervert, you're just like all men trying to cop of feel of teenage arse! Well did you? Did you touch my pussy and maul my pert tits while I was out of it, you fucking WANKER?"

She was almost beside herself with rage by this time and Dan was completely taken aback by the venomous attack but could hardly say what had really occurred.

"Whoa there, I really don't think you need to be so rude and vulgar about it. Yes, I saw you naked but I'm not sure I had much choice other than to leave you to bleed to death or die from alcohol poisoning and hypothermia in the rain. I chose not to do that but you can piss off now if you prefer because I certainly don't need your attitude problem right now or ever. Piss off to the police station and make a complaint if you want to, I've got nothing to be ashamed of."

Either the force of his response or the logic of his answer started to have an effect as she looked guiltily at him and lay back down on the bed and turned away from him. He then realised she had started to cry as her body was racked by huge sobs. He moved towards the bed and stroked her back until she quietened.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm just not thinking straight, I'm missing my mum and dad so please forgive me for being such a bitch," she said in a quiet girlish voice.

He bent and kissed the back of her head.

"Nothing to apologise for, you've had a bad experience and other people might also jump to same conclusion."

As he said it he hoped that no-one would ever know the truth.

She turned her head towards him.

"Will you lie up on the bed with me again, like spoons?"

He was uncertain but she looked pleadingly at him with those beautiful green eyes and he climbed onto the bed behind her and lay down. Given her earlier tirade he did not want to give any impression that he was `copping a feel' so he kept his hands out of the way.

"Give me your right hand, please," she asked, reaching back with her own hand and placed both of them under her cheek so that his right arm was cuddling the top half of her body. She moved back against him so that her slim buttocks were against his groin and he immediately knew this was a bad idea as his cock started to twitch. The one saving grace was that she was the other side of the sheet from him but that did little to protect him as she wiggled her arse back at him and he had to keep retreating.

She sighed.

"Daddy used to cuddle me like this when I was little but we haven't done it for a while now."

Dan could guess why and incestuous visions sprang into his head which did nothing to help the state of his ever-thickening cock. Trying to keep his little brain at bay he decided to be serious.

"How come you were out there last night and where did you get the brandy, do you remember anything?"

She was quiet for a long time and he then felt her start to cry again.

"Justine, what's the matter, is it something you want to talk about it?"

She didn't move or say anything for a while until she released his hand and rolled over and looked at him with her beautiful eyes tear stained and puffy.

"If I tell you, do you promise not to tell Mummy?" she asked, looking pleadingly at him.

"I don't know if I can make that promise sweetheart, it depends what it is and whether it's something your mum should know about. Is it something she would want to know about and do something in response?"

Justine thought some more and tears welled in her eyes again. He dabbed at them with the edge of the sheet and felt he needed to give her a compromise.

"Ok, I'll not say anything unless I think it's something she would really want to know and be cross with me for holding back. I've never seen her cross but I guess it would be pretty fearsome, her being Irish and that."

He smiled at her and then continued.

"You're only half Irish and so will be only half as cross, which will be easier to deal with!"

She pushed him playfully on the chest and grinned.

"Don't you believe it! I'm also half French and we can be very volatile, so tread carefully."

"I will, because I saw how volatile you were when you called me a pervert earlier on," he grinned at her.

"Ouch! I deserved that."

She lowered her head and closed her eyes and was silent for a long while before speaking quietly.

"Henri really did touch my arse and yesterday he tried to force me to suck his cock and I said I wouldn't because I was saving that for ..." she trailed off.

"What the fuck?" he lifted her chin and looked into her deep green eyes and knew that she was telling the truth.

He was struggling to cope with the knowledge and also what he should do about it. Marie certainly would want to know but ... Justine had actually sucked his own cock, not that he forced her to ... shit ... shit!

"Ok, tell me the whole story if you want to talk about it," he said slowly.

She thought for a moment before replying.

"Yes, I feel I can tell you! I don't know why because I hardly know you and yet here we are lying in bed together! How do you do that, because you and mum ended up fucking like demons within hours of meeting each other and she definitely is more reserved than that normally?"

"Err ... I don't know because that was the first time that had ever happened to me. Anyway, how do you know we fucked like demons?"

She was silent and ducked her head down again and said in quiet guilty whisper:

"I was watching the pair of you on the sun-bed for a long time before I interrupted."

"Shit" he thought but the image of her watching was definitely getting a reaction from his cock.

"Ahhh, ok, moving swiftly on ..."

She lifted her head back up and her eyes bored into his.

"No, I have more to say. The pair of you looked so hot, not just from the sex but you were so into each other when we at the restaurant like you'd been lovers forever and it was so beautiful because my mum deserves someone like you."

She said in a rush and then paused before continuing in a quieter voice.

"I just couldn't help myself and touched my ... you know ... down there ... until I heard her come when you pushed your thumb up her arse ... and ... that made me come as well."

The last words came out in a rush and her eyes glazed at the memory and she rubbed her thighs together.

Dan gulped at this frank confession and his cock continued to stretch and thicken which worried him greatly because it would be poking her in the stomach very shortly so he tried to discretely to back his groin away.

"Err ... too much information I think."

He then tried to get the conversation back on track.

"Tell me what happened with Henri and why you were so wasted?"

Justine pulled herself together and looked at him.

"Are you going to tell Mum, now you know?"

"Well I think it's something she should know don't you?"

She closed her eyes and groaned.

"Yes ... and ... no ... because she'll over-react and I've already sorted it."

"How have you sorted it?"

And so she told him the whole story.

She'd had frequent sleepovers at Eloise's house which her father had actively encouraged, presumably because it resulted in hoards of semi-clad nubile young girls lying around the pool or in the living areas, and he would often be in the pool with them. She had never noticed him particularly ogling her before but on one occasion she was getting out of the pool and adjusting her bikini bottoms which had turned into a wedgy between her arse cheeks when he swam up behind and offered to help her with the problem. She'd giggled politely and said she could sort it and had gone to lie down on a sun-bed.

Thereafter he would pop up everywhere she went and there was always something that he thought needed fixing with her clothing. Normally the girls would all "camp" in a big nursery room but on the last occasion he decided that it was too crowded and would Justine mind sleeping in one of the spare rooms. This wasn't half as much fun as being in the big room but she'd agreed and when he called "lights out" she went with him to the bedroom. As she walked past him into the room he ran his hand very deliberately over her PJ clad bum. She had looked at him in surprise and he said that he had wanted to do that for a long time as she had a beautiful arse.

At this point, Dan was tempted to agree but didn't want to distract her.

She'd been a bit confused as to what to do or say so she had just giggled and got under the sheets while he stood in the doorway with a funny look on his face and a noticeable bulge in his trousers. She eventually got off to sleep only to be woken with a start by the feel of a hand on her buttock. It was Henri again and he was startled when she woke up. He said that he'd just been checking on everybody and noticed that her sheets had fallen off and was just putting them back over her. Again, she was unsure what to say, but thanked him and locked the door after he left. She had not told Marie anything about it but started to decline further invites to sleepovers at Eloise's house.

The invite for the holiday was too good an opportunity to pass up and she knew she would be sleeping in a separate RV from him and made sure that Marie was around when he was anywhere near and so had avoided any problems until Marie went to Dublin. On the afternoon of Marie's departure, Henri had been waiting for Justine in her bedroom as she came out of the shower in the luxury RV wearing only a towel. He was lying on the bed wearing swim shorts and flipping through what she thought was one of her magazines until he turned it towards her and she realised it was a porno featuring older guys with young red-head girls. She gasped when she saw what it was and was horrified when he said he would like her to model some of the poses with him because she was more beautiful than any of the girls in the pictures. He grabbed the hem of the towel and pulled her towards the bed so that she fell across his lap and the towel unravelled. She could feel his hard cock through his swim shorts and the next thing she knew he was running his hands over her naked buttocks and dipping fingers down from her anus to her pussy. She protested and struggled against him but all that did was excite him even more and allow him easier access to her arse and pussy. Not knowing what else to do she burst into tears which prompted him to leave in case she started screaming.

The next day, yesterday, they had gone to a local restaurant for lunch and he had kept topping her wine glass up far more frequently than Marie would have approved and she was quite wobbly by the time they got back to the RV. She went to her room to lie down while Eloise went to the beach. She was just about to send a text to Marie when Henri came into her room and dropped his shorts showing a small but erect cock. He got very angry and demanded that she stop being a cock tease. He said he knew she wanted it because she was always flaunting her arse at him like the teenage slut she was. She had the presence of mind to surreptitiously start the video recording on her phone at this point. He shoved his cock in her face demanding that she suck it until he came in her mouth and after that he would fuck her cunt and arse. She had pushed him away and pleaded with him to stop and get out but he didn't take any notice and telling him she was a virgin just seemed to make it worse.

"Funny that," thought Dan

Trying a different tactic she scorned the size of his cock saying that she was saving herself for a man she knew with a huge cock who would really let her know she had been fucked but this enraged him even more.

"No shit, Sherlock," thought Dan

At this point she was saved by the noise of one of the hired help getting on the RV which Henri heard as well. He pulled up his trunks and left her room promising he would be back later to take her cherry. Shaking from the emotion of it all she had first checked the phone and although there was very little useable video the audio was clear enough and she uploaded it to her gmail account. Needing to get away she felt that she would be safe if she was with Eloise and had got dressed for the beach.

She was about to leave when he came back into the room carrying a bottle of brandy, saying that maybe she needed another drink to get in the mood. His eyes had lit up when he had seen what she was wearing and pushed her back on the bed grabbing the strings of her bikini bottom as he did so and one of the strings broke as she fell. He turned her on her front and...

At this point Justine hesitated and Dan waited for her to go on but the silence lengthened.