Lovers' Rules Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given the amount of time they had wasted they had a very quick breakfast and got back onto the westbound autostrada heading for Milan and Turn and then into France via the Frejus Tunnel. The journey across Italy was fairly boring and, despite the slow speed of the VW, the 450km were covered in 6 hours including rest stops. Justine was as good as her word and worked diligently to keep him hard all day by leaving her right hand on his cock for most of the journey and at one point playing with her clit through her thong until she had a small orgasm. She then removed the small piece of cloth and string and grinning at him the whole time, held it up to her nose and mouth and tasted her come with her tongue. Dan could not believe his eyes and had several near misses with other vehicles, crash barriers and bridges. After that he declared that his cock would never go down for the rest of his life and relieved her of any further responsibility. However, Justine left her hand in his lap and periodically flashed her beautiful pussy at him and if he was hard, she was certainly wet.

As they left Turin and approached the Frejus tunnel the landscape changed as they entered the edge of the Alps and the journey took on a more romantic, honeymoon feel.

Dan had been bottling the question up all day and felt he finally had to ask.

"When did you remember?"

"Remember what, lover?" she said looking beautiful and innocent

"You said you wanted to taste my come `again' this morning. That implies you knew you had done it before. When did you remember?"

"This morning in the shower, when I bent down to suck your cock and the water was falling down on us, I had a terrific flash-back to the shower at the campsite. You remember I said I'd had dreams well one of them was of me floating above a girl giving a blow-job to a bloke in those showers. I couldn't see their faces at the time but they came into focus this morning."

"I'm sorry, I took advantage of you, please forgive me"

"Rules 1 and 3 apply retrospectively for loving acts committed before the parties become officially recognised. Anyway I seem to remember me nearly pulling your cock off to get to you and I remember a pretty good orgasm from it. I'd say it was a mutually satisfying experience for all parties!" she said with a grin.

"You're pretty good at it, which lucky lad have you practiced on?" he said with a twinge of jealousy.

"There's been no-one before you Dan and despite what you said last night there will be no-one after!" she said emphatically and he reached down for the hand in his lap and squeezed it.

"There were a few pornos going around at school and we used them as instructional videos at a group critique session, using a dildo as a prop copying what was done on the screen. We had no real idea where the sensitive parts were although the number of times the tongue was in contact with the head was a bit of a clue."

"Fuck me, is that why they call them finishing schools? I'd liked to be a fly on the wall for that"

"You really are a pervert," she said with a grin.

"It is what you have made me" he said with a smile. "If someone had said to me 4 days ago, before we met, that I would be hopelessly besotted by a beautiful red haired, green-eyed 18 year old I would have called them a pervert for suggesting it."

"Are you really besotted?" she asked eager for his answer.

"You know I am. I wish we could turn this into a time machine and stay like this for ever so we wouldn't grow old and you would never leave me."

It was her turn to squeeze his hand and they carried on through the tunnel into France in a mutual adoring silence.

The journey to Lyon was longer than it looked on the map as the roads followed winding river valleys so after 9 hours of driving Dan declared it a day as he felt they could be in Paris by tomorrow evening. Justine looked upset at this prospect but realised that it was the best way to keep Dan from a kidnapping charge. They found a free camper-stop in a small village near Chambery but after the van stopped, they looked around and Dan said: "What I'd really like to do is find a hotel so we can make love properly in a big bed" reversing the van out of the parking area and heading into the town.

Justine's eyes glowed at the thought and said in a sexy, throaty voice: "I can't think of anything that I'd like to do more than to make love with you in a big comfortable bed. I am after all a rich heiress and not used to making do with crappy vans in the company of itinerant bums ... " she joked, "but if the only way to be with you is in this van or in a shower cubicle then that is where I'd like to stay."

They pulled up outside the first hotel they came to and Dan took her hand and said: "Come on rich heiress, I really want to see you lying gloriously naked on a big bed just before I run my tongue up your pussy and onto your clit and make you beg to come, but you'll have to do it quietly in case the rooms aren't well soundproofed."

Her eyes lit up at the prospect and she stroked the growing bulge in his shorts.