Lovers' Rules Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't talk about it if you don't want to. You got away which is the main thing and you're safe now."

"No I want to explain something if only to myself ... he pulled my buttocks apart and stuck ... stuck his tongue in my bum and ..."

"And what?" said Dan after another silence.

"And ... after a while ... I really started to like it," she said in a rush searching his face for disapproval; "does that make me a slut like he said?"

Dan found that he had been holding his breath and exhaled loudly. The little brain was also working overtime as he thought of burying his own tongue between those gorgeous cheeks and rimming her rosebud and he backed his groin away still further.

"No of course not, there are all sorts of things that people like about sex but `liking' doesn't make them sluts. I'm not sure I know what the definition of a slut is but I think it probably has something to do with the number of people they do stuff with at any one time either in an orgy or just having multiple partners on the go. But then I'm a bit of a one-woman man so I'm prejudiced. Anyway how did you get away?"

She seemed satisfied with his response although looked slightly disappointed which surprised him slightly.

"He was licking my arse when he started pushing his fingers into my pussy and stopped when he reached my hymen, I am really still a virgin," she said looking at him for a response but he kept his face neutral.

Henri had stopped and said incredulously "you really are a virgin, you little slut, how incredible."

This made Justine mad so, despite the pleasure she was getting from his tongue in her arse, she had grabbed the brandy bottle off the bed and swung it back at him. She hadn't hit him hard enough to break the bottle but it caught him on the nose which started to bleed all over the place and he then started blubbing like a baby. In the confusion she had got up from the bed retied the bikini bottoms back on as best she could and told him about the video evidence and how she would email it to his wife and business partners if he ever touched her again.

"I took the bottle and got out of there just as the storm hit. I sat in the woods over where you and mum ... ooops ... yeah, sorry I was watching that too ... and started drinking to stop myself from thinking about ... it ... and ... well after a while the buzz from the brandy was making me feel good ... and so I ... I touched myself again and thought of ..."

She trailed off for a few moments of reverie.

"Then it starts to get a bit blurry, I think I remember being next door at the RV but not a lot else ... although ..." she looked up at him coyly.

"Although ...what?" said Dan starting to panic that she might remember sucking his cock.

"Oh, just that I had some pretty wild dreams."

"Oh fuck" thought Dan, "she knows."

"Well excess alcohol does that you know, I was worried at one point that you might need to have your stomach pumped but you puked a lot of up. Anyway, how's the headache, do you want anything to eat or drink?" he said, quickly diverting the subject.

"I so don't want any food as my stomach is churning and my head still feels like shit so maybe another dose of painkillers would help. I do need more water as my mouth and throat are very dry."

He got off the bed to get the tablets which she swallowed and then drank the rest of the glass of water and rolled on her back and he noticed her large nipples pointing up through the fabric of her T shirt and the sheet.

"Ok, we need to get in contact with your mum or dad and get you on a plane to Dublin or Paris. First we need to go over to the RV and get your stuff ...."

He tailed off.

"Shit, they were packing it up this morning to head for Switzerland. Was all your stuff in it, clothes, passport ... or is anything left next door?"

She nodded and then shook her head, her eyes wide with panic.

"Ok, I'll go over to see if they left your stuff behind, especially your passport. You stay here and try and go back to sleep."

Not only was the large RV gone but a new one had taken its' place and `no' there had not been anything left behind when the new occupants pulled up. Dan went to the office to see if anything had been left there but this proved fruitless as well.

If they could not retrieve her passport she would not be able to get a flight out and she couldn't even take a train from Croatia as the borders were not part of the Schengen agreement and a passport would be needed. If they went to the embassy to get new travel documents it could take several days and besides, it was late on a Friday and by the time they got to Zagreb, it was likely to be closed until Monday. He could drive all the way to Paris in that time. Hopefully the border checks out of Croatia were as cursory on the way out as they had been on the way in. Once into Slovenia there were no border checks so long as they avoided Switzerland.

She was asleep when he got back to the VW and he tried not to wake her but eyes opened with the noise of the sliding door moving.

"Sorry, I was trying to be quiet."

She smiled back at him and said it was alright as she was feeling much better and needed to go to the toilet and have a shower. After that she might even be ready for something to eat.

Dan explained the situation about her stuff and passport and she again started to look panicked until he calmed her down by explaining his plan.

"What happens if they do want to see my passport at the border?" she asked.

He replied with a smile.

"We'll smuggle you across, they won't even know you are there to ask for papers."

This made her even more worried until he showed the compartment under the bed which was big enough for her to hide in.

"What happens if they search the van and find me?"

"Let us hope they don't because they will think that I'm a people trafficker moving girls for the sex trade elsewhere in Europe and it will probably take a while to convince them otherwise"

She giggled, struck an innocent but provocative pose with a very sexy pout and said in a very poor Russian accent "I am young peasant girl from the Ukraine and this man has locked me in this van and had his wicked way with me for days."

"You are feeling better! If you say it like that they'll want to lock you in a van themselves and have their wicked ... ooops! Sorry! Inappropriate comment alert!"

She got out of bed and came over to him and put her arms around his neck and kissed him quickly on the lips.

"There you are Mr. Sex-trafficker, your daily dose of wicked way, just for you, to say thank you for all you have done for me. Now can I borrow your phone to ring mum and dad to tell them what the plan is as I have no idea where mine is?"

"I don't have one."

"You ... don't ... have ... a ... mobile phone?" she asked incredulously.

"Nobody I wanted to contact on this trip and nobody to contact me but I'm sure there is a payphone at the office, can you remember their numbers?"

He could see by her panicked look that she didn't.

"All on speed dial?"

She nodded and then explained that she didn't know what her father's ex-directory landline number was either or email addresses for anybody. He was starting to get cross with frustration and, thinking it was directed at her, Justine started to get upset and tears sprang to her eyes. Realising he was being a complete twat he reached for her and wrapped her in his arms and kissed the top of head.

"Come on sweetheart, don't cry I can't bear to see your gorgeous eyes all teary and puffy, it spoils your beauty" he joked and she looked at him with a quizzical smile and asked uncertainly:

"Do you really think my eyes are gorgeous and I'm beautiful?"

Instead of pausing the little brain dove straight in.

"You and your mum could almost be twins and up until today I thought she was the single most beautiful woman in the world but now I have to declare a tie because I can't decide which of you wins," he smiled.

A look of quiet pleasure passed through her eyes, followed by a question.

"What made you change your mind?"

"Simple. You've stopped sulking and like your mum, you light up the world when you smile"

She reached her left hand up and stroked his cheek and kissed him quickly on the lips again.

"Right answer! Thank you."

"So like her mum!" he thought at which point the light bulb came on in his head.

"Hang on, your mum gave me her mobile number on a piece of paper it's here somewhere"

They eventually found the damp and muddy item on the on the floor of the van where it had been blown during the storm.

It was practically illegible!

They were out of contact!

They needed to get her back as quickly as possible before Marie or Justine's father started to worry where she was, especially if they rang her phone and she didn't answer.

Chapter 5

Packing the VW was a chore as a lot of the outside equipment, chairs, table etc. was still wet and dirty from the storm but Dan did not want to delay the departure to clean it and it was thrown haphazardly into the van. The compensation from the process of packing away was that every now and again Justine's T shirt would ride up to show a tantalising glimpse of butt cheek. His eyes could not stop following her as little brain took over. Once, she was bending into the van whilst he was walking towards her and she stopped to scratch at the very top of her thigh lifting the hem still further and showing her dimpled anus and the back of her luscious pussy. He almost came on the spot and had to turn away to adjust his cock.

After packing the van they both went to shower and much as he would have liked to share a cubicle with her, the suggestion would have definitely put him back in the `pervert' class. However, the privacy of the shower enabled him to revisit the physical sensation every time her fabulous bum had nestled accidentally into his groin and the glorious memory of her arse and pussy bending over in the entrance to the van brought him to a massive orgasm as he stroked his cock. She was waiting for him outside and asked what had taken him so long with the trace of a smirk on her face and he mumbled a poor excuse about the shower taking a long time to warm up. Her long red hair was still damp and he found her an elastic band to hold it back in a pony tail which made her look very young and innocent but absolutely stunning.

New clothes were definitely needed for her as she could not wear just a T-shirt for the rest of the trip and what she had been wearing the previous evening were probably beyond salvage. They stopped at a hypermarket in the local town to get provisions for the long drive and she browsed the clothes rails whilst he went to get food and water. Embarrassed, she begged him not to look at her clothes as they went through the checkout and he teasingly suggested she had bought stuff that her mother would not approve which made her blush but he turned away to comply. Once the transaction had been completed she went to the toilets in the store to change and emerged looking stunning in a dark blue sun-dress with her glorious auburn hair brushed out and falling over her shoulders. She looked at him for approval but with doubt in her eyes so he stood there and started to clap and calling out `Bravo'. A number of other shoppers turned and stared at the commotion and one old gentleman also started clapping, which immediately bought a blush to her cheeks. He walked towards her and stopped a few feet away and asked her to give him a twirl which she did but holding his gaze all the way round.

"I'm sorry I embarrassed you but you look absolutely fabulous. I will be honoured to traffic you across international borders looking like that."

Her face lit up in a smile at his silly compliment.

The journey to the Slovenian border took two hours as they had to use local roads as there was no motorway system in the area. They filled the time by talking and listening to his ipod music connected through the up-rated sound system that he had installed in the vehicle before starting his journey. She asked him to stop being so formal and call her Juss because she liked it and her father hated it.

They talked about her school and what exams she was taking before going to university and he admitted that he thought she was older when he first met her although the teenage attitude gave it away after a while.

She looked downcast by this and promised to keep it under control but seemed to like the fact that he thought she was older and asked him how old he was. He told her he would be 36 in a month's time. He did the "pervert calc" which was half his age plus 7 which came out as 25! Shit! He was definitely in pervert territory.

"Oh that's a good age for a guy, reaching a mental peak and still got it physically" she said with a grin on her face.

"Mummy was 37 last month, she had me when she was 19; Daddy was very naughty and got her pregnant when they were at university together."

"I would have been naughty with your mum when she was 19 as well" he spoke out loud and realised too late "oh, sorry I shouldn't have said that out loud," and blushed.

She grinned at him.

"From what I saw the other night it looked like you were both making up for lost time!"

He nodded his agreement, still blushing and she reached over and touched his forearm.

"I'm sorry I'm teasing you, but it looked so sexy, like my own private porno!"

"Enough! In fact, more than enough! I think we should start talking about crossing the border as this is making me uncomfortable."

"What? Mentally or in your trousers?" she giggled.

He looked at her and grinned and the little brain opened its mouth.

"I'll leave that up to your imagination."

Now it was her turn to blush.

The journey through the border was very easy. Justine hid in the compartment under the bed and Dan wasn't even asked to show his passport and waved through into Slovenia. He called her out of the hidey-hole a couple of kilometres down the road and they continued along the Slovenian coast towards Trieste in Italy where they picked up the autostrada and headed towards Venice and Padua.

Justine sighed heavily as they passed Venice and he asked her what the matter was.

"I don't know, perhaps just the thought of being so close to Venice and not being able to go to such a romantic place. You'll just have to traffic me there some other time," she giggled.

It was nearly 9 o'clock by the time they passed Padua and they had been driving for 5 hours apart from a short break near Trieste. Justine was starting to flag as the effects of the previous night caught up with her and he decided to pull into the next service station for something to eat and to park up for the night. They found a secluded spot away from the lorry park to avoid being disturbed by the permanent stream of arrivals and departures and parked close to a motor-home with GB plates.

To avoid any embarrassment Dan suggested that Justine get changed in the van and hop into bed while he got changed in the service station toilets. On his return he opened the passenger door and climbed into the front seat to settle down for the night.

"Dan, what are you doing, you can't sleep there all night you've got a lot of driving to do over the next two days and you'll be exhausted. The bed's big enough and it's not like we haven't shared it already."

"Juss, I really don't think that's a good idea. I'm a pretty big guy and the bed is not that big, you'll get squashed" he said trying to damp-down the little brain's expectations.

"Don't be a wally, come here, it will be all right!"

So he climbed through to the back and moved towards the bed as she shifted over to give him room. She was wearing his T shirt from the night before, which she had requested to keep in memory of how he had looked after her. It was long enough to cover her panty-clad arse but he could see her firm boobs and prominent nipples straining the fabric. She lifted the sheet to invite him in and he got onto the edge of the bed trying to give her as much space as possible, but she thwarted that by rolling back towards him and said:

"Spoon me properly this time."

"What do you mean `properly'?"

"With your left arm under my neck and your right arm over the top, so you make a complete circle round me. Daddy said it kept the dragons away when I was small."

"Juss, I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Why not? Don't you want to save me from the dragons?" she said in a petulant voice but with a hint of a giggle.

"Of course I do, it's just ... oh, never mind, come here," and with that he slid his left arm under her neck and his right arm went over the top of her. She captured both his hands with hers and hugged them tight to her chest putting each one directly over a pert breast with erect nipple. He froze, well all of him except little brain who immediately went into action and started to uncoil. He tried to back his groin away from her but he would need to get it all the way to Rome to avoid the immense boner he had cooking in his underpants.

"Juss, I really don't think this is a good idea."

"Why not, I feel so safe in your arms."

"Yes, I know, but I'm a bloke and ... and things happen ... when a bloke is this close to a beautiful woman."

She turned her head and looked at him knowingly.

"I trust you, because you have done everything possible to not `cop a feel' since I've been awake this morning. I noticed you know, which I why I love being here in your arms, knowing that I'm safe from the dragons outside and nothing to worry about inside. Now give me a kiss and say night-night!"

He lent down and kissed her neck.

"Ohh you ... that's so lovely ..." and with that she was asleep almost instantly and her two hands released his as her body went slack leaving them in place over her breasts. He discretely moved them away, more for his own good than anything else and he too fell into exhausted sleep.

"Dan! Wake up! Dan!"

He groggily opened his eyes, it was still dark outside.

"What's the matter?"

"Sorry, but I need to go for a pee so I'll have to climb over you"

"Ok, but be careful you don't bang your head"

He rolled onto his back to aid her passage moving his right arm outside the bed and allowing him to put his left arm under her. She slithered over him and he could feel her wonderful T-shirt clad breasts against his chest and the hollow of her groin against his cock as she passed by and his left arm instinctively followed holding on to her firm panty-clad right buttock. The sensation started his cock growing again but he dropped back into a doze while he waited for her return.

"Dan, I'm back, I'll climb over you again, help me up."

He curled his right arm round her waist to help her up and his hand came in contact with naked flesh. His sleep-fogged brain didn't register this until he was part-way through pulling her onto the bed but little brain had registered it much earlier and his cock aligned itself vertically within nano-seconds. His conscious brain caught up finally and was so startled that he pulled far too hard and she rose almost vertically and her head crashed against the ceiling. She cursed and came flailing down on top of him with a leg either side of him and her pussy perfectly aligned along his cock. His left hand supporting her upper body felt a pert naked breast with a hardening nipple between index finger and thumb and his right hand had finally come to rest on a firm and naked left buttock.

She was naked, completely naked!

Neither of them moved and her face was inches from his and he could hear her breathing quicken.

"Juss, WTF, where are your clothes?"

"I didn't want to go all the way over to the toilets so squatted down and peed by the van but missed and got the hem of the T shirt and my panties wet." She paused and then squirmed against his hand on her breast and slid her clit up his cock sleeping a trail of pussy juice on his shorts.